My Ex Wants Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
The Meek Freak Housewife.
4.5k words
4.11
6.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, and I was doing my shopping in the late morning. Experience had taught me that this was the best time to get it done because Sunday was when all the church folk did their shopping. Also, Saturday was when the stores got a lot of their fresh inventory.

I had just finished up at Aldi, so now I was at Walmart to get my bulk items. The huge packs of toilet paper were high on my list. After maneuvering my way around an incredibly overweight woman on an electric scooter, I turned into the aisle that I needed. I had just grabbed the biggest pack of Angel Soft when I heard a slightly familiar voice.

"John? Is that you?"

I turned around to see a pretty young woman with glasses pushing a shopping cart. She had dark brown hair that was tied up in a loose bun. Overall, she looked pretty good, but the moneymaker was the large, heart-shaped buttocks that she had been blessed with. For months, I had mentally referred to her as "Betty Big Booty", but her real name was...

"Amy!" I said. "How are you?"

"I'm good!" Amy said with a chuckle. "For a second, I thought I had the wrong guy. How are you?"

"I'm okay," I told her. "I'm just getting some shopping done so that I can get some shopping done. Going to go home and watch some football."

"That's probably what my husband is doing. One of his friends came over with his kids for a play date, but they're probably drinking beer in front of the TV while the kids tear the house apart."

"What team does he like?"

"He's a Vols fan; that's his alma mater."

"I'm a Bulldog alumnus," I told her.

"By the way, I didn't see you this morning out on the trail."

Usually, I woke up before dawn every Saturday to go for a job. Unfortunately, the night before, I had stayed up late watching a Dark Knight Trilogy marathon with some friends. I told Amy that I had intended to make it up on Sunday morning.

"I wish I could join you," Amy said. "I really missed you this morning. Sunday morning is pretty much my day to set up for the rest of the week."

"Well, I'll be back on my Saturdays next week," I told her. "Anyways, I should probably knock this shopping out."

"Want some company? I bet we could help each other out by knocking out our shopping lists together."

"Sure."

Believe me, I didn't want to say that. Well, the decent and ethical side of me didn't want to say that. I guess I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Amy lived in my neighborhood with her husband and two kids. Despite having lived close to her for years, we'd only started talking to each other a week ago. Before formally meeting her, our interactions were limited to me admiring her exceptional ass from afar while commuting around the neighborhood.

While part of me was glad to have turned an acquaintance into a new friend, another part was wary of her intentions. During our first conversation, she had engaged in some light flirting. I chose to act oblivious, but now my suspicions were being solidified.

As we traveled from aisle to aisle, talking innocently, she threw a lot of body language my way. When I would help grab an item on her list, she'd squeeze my hand. While walking together, she'd giggle at everything I said and bat her eyes at me. At one point, she put her hand on mine as I pushed my cart.

Thankfully, we finished our respective shopping lists and proceeded towards the checkout lines. Even though the lines were extremely long, she didn't mind standing with me after she'd paid for her groceries. And of course, she asked me to walk her to her car.

"There's a Subway in the store," she reminded me as we loaded her groceries into her minivan. "Maybe next week we could grab some lunch together before we do our shopping?"

"Maybe," I said, inwardly cursing myself that I didn't have the balls to nip this little crush in the bud.

"Well, I'll see you around, neighbor."

Before I could react, Amy gave me a big hug and a small peck on the cheek. She then got into her van and waved at me as she drove off. I had officially entered dangerous waters.

The following Tuesday, I met up with some friends at Beef O'Brady's. Every Tuesday evening, the restaurant had a team trivia night competition, and seven of us met every week to have dinner and compete. Every member of our group had a different specialty: Greg and Amanda were good with sports, Joel and Susan knew history, Robert was great with TV shows, I was the movie guy, and Andre knew general pop culture.

Right now, our team was in the lead. Even though the prize was just each of us getting a coupon for $5 off of our respective total bills, we still tried to dominate. Right now, we were all discussing the latest trivia question when Andre nudged me.

"What's up, man?" I asked him.

"Do me a favor."

"Sure."

"Keep your eyes on me while we're talking and DON'T turn your head. Understand?"

"Yes."

"There's this white lady at the booth against the wall, the one wearing a yellow sweater. She keeps staring at you."

I tried to play it cool, picking up the dessert menu while I kept talking to Andre. "What does she look like?"

"Skinny, brunette, and she looks like a teacher," Andre told me. "You think she's checking you out?"

"Couldn't even tell you, man," I replied.

"You gonna go spit game?"

I heaved a sigh and said, "I don't even know. I'm going to go hit the bathroom real quick."

I actually did have to go, but, while I got up from my seat, I tried to catch a quick and surreptitious look at my admirer. Andre was right; she looked kind of bookish with her glasses and conservative style of dress. As I headed to the men's room, I couldn't help but feel that she looked very familiar.

Once inside of the bathroom, I walked up to one of the urinals and unzipped my pants. Unparalleled relief filled me as I bled my lizard. It's amazing how three lemonades could take their toll on you.

Even though I heard the door open behind me, I kept my eyes forward. It wasn't until I heard light, quick footsteps heading in my direction that I looked over my shoulder. My heart dropped into my stomach as I saw the brunette mystery woman marching towards me.

Nowhere close to done with my urination, I stopped my flow and tried to tuck my junk back into my pants. Unfortunately, the brunette got up behind me, pressed her body against my back, and grabbed my dick.

"I thought that was you," she purred into my ear. "It's good to see you again, John."

Although, I couldn't immediately recall her name, I knew exactly where'd we met before. Last year, a friend of mine had put me onto this app called Sizzle. The app was strictly for hooking up with random women. I had used it to satisfy my dream of having sex with as many White women as possible. I had decided to take a break after my sex life started cutting into other areas of my life.

"It's been a while," I said, still racking my brain for her real name. I seriously had slept with so many women that I wasn't really able to recall them all. "I've been off the app for a long time."

"I noticed," she said. "I've had a few lovers in the past year, but none of them were as attentive as you, my dear."

She had a very soothing voice, and I felt somewhat at peace, despite her holding my pecker while I was standing at the urinal in a public men's restroom. Her identity was on the tip of my tongue. She wasn't a teacher or librarian, as Andre had guessed. She was some kind of businesswoman. I was so close to remembering her name.

"Mmmm, it feels so good to hold you in my hands again," she said as she squeezed my penis. "Have you finished urinating?"

"Just about," I answered.

"Good, because I want you to go pay your bill, and then meet me outside so that we can go back to my house."

I was obviously in no position to refuse her, so that's exactly what I did, though I had to first finish my business at the urinal. My friend insisted on holding my prick while I finished peeing and had even given it a little shake after I was done. After kissing my neck, she let me go and exited the bathroom. I zipped up, washed my hands, and exited a few minutes later. I was thankful that no one had seemed to notice our exchange.

After slapping a $20 bill onto the table, I bade my friends a good night. I casually exited the restaurant and found my lady friend waiting for me by the door. Now that we were outdoors, I was able to look at her fully without restriction or subterfuge. She was a slim, bespectacled woman in her late forties with shoulder-length brown hair. She was wearing a canary-yellow cardigan, a navy-blue pencil skirt, and penny loafers.

She insisted that she drive us; she didn't want me parking my car in her driveway and arousing the suspicions of her family and neighbors. I got into the passenger seat of her Toyota Camry. We were about to drive away when she started freaking out about not being able to find her phone. Thankfully, she was able to find it in her purse.

"Whew! Wanda, you're giving yourself a heart attack," she said to herself.

Wanda! Now it all came back to me. As she turned the ignition, the memories of our previous encounters came back to me. Just as I was fixated mostly on White women, Wanda was an aficionada of Black men. I even remembered her saying to me in the past, "My name is Wanda, and I want to worship your anaconda."

Admittedly, I didn't have an anaconda. My shaft was five inches long when erect, but as far as Wanda was concerned, I was Mandingo. I was roused out of my reverie by a strange feeling in my crotch. I looked down to see Wanda's hand cupping my lap. She was smiling while keeping her eyes on the road.

"So, what have you been up to since the last time we saw each other?" I asked her.

"Oh, just keeping busy with this and that. I just bought another investment property last week. How about you? I must say that it was such a shame to not see you on Sizzle. I sent you several messages."

"Yeah, I decided to take a break; Sizzle was cutting into other parts of my life."

"How unfortunate," she said. "For me, that is. Still, I do believe in keeping your life balanced."

"Are you sure that you want to go to your place? We could always get a nice cheap hotel."

"Oh, no, dear. I want to make love to you in my own bed, as if you were my husband." She gave a crotch a firm squeeze. "Is that okay with you?"

"More than okay," I told her. "Although, I wouldn't be opposed to you pulling this car over and having us go in the backseat."

"Patience, lover," she told me. "We're not a couple of frisky teenagers."

Thankfully, we arrived at Wanda's house a short while later. We pulled into the garage of a 2-story home in a nice suburban neighborhood. The garage door was barely down before we got out and headed into the house. As soon as we were inside, Wanda pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I murmured with delight as I wrapped my arms around her. In the past, we had always met up at some random hotel, but now there was a certain undercurrent of excitement knowing that her family could arrive at any time.

"Come with me," she whispered into my ear.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, giggling with each step. I was dragged to the master bedroom, and she closed the door behind us. I started to undo my belt, but she grabbed my hands and stopped me. I watched with delight as she fell to her knees.

"I will be the one to undress you," Wanda said, her voice husky with lust. "Tonight, you will be my husband, my secret, Negro lover."

She deftly unclasped my belt and pants before pulling them down. One yank later, my boxers were down, and my stiffening rod flopped into view, making her eyes alight with glee. She gently grasped it and started giving it soft kisses. Wanda's eyes closed and instead of kisses she gave it tiny licks with the tip of her tongue. Although I was still wearing shoes, my toes were curling with delight.

She then did this move that no other woman had done to me before: she used her thumb and index finger to gently spread my urethra before sticking her tongue inside. My eyes rolled and a strange noise came out of my mouth. The tickling sensation surged through the entirety of my being. It was all I could do to stay standing. I don't know where Wanda had learned that move, but it briefly had me considering asking her to marry me.

She stopped and asked, "Are you all right, dearest?"

"I don't know," I chuckled weakly. "That thing you're doing with your tongue always drives me wild."

"You're so sweet. My husband hates when I do this for him...but you're more of man than he is."

She then proceeded to put my glans in her mouth and start sucking it. My hand found the top of her head, gently tousling her straight brown hair with its minor streaks of gray. Wanda moaned softly as she savored the taste of my rod.

She gradually took more of me into her mouth. It was beautiful seeing those thin, pink lips wrapped around my girth. She gurgled softly as she bathed my penis with her tongue. A woman over fifteen years my senior had no business being this good at giving a blowjob.

While Wanda was giving me brain, my actual brain was desperately trying to think of the last time I had received head this good. Thanks to the Sizzle app, I'd gotten head from all kinds of women. Out of the dozens of women I'd been with, Wanda probably ranked in the top five regarding oral sex.

"Mmmmmwuah!" Wanda said, releasing my penis from her mouth. "Looks like you're all ready!"

She held out her hand and I grabbed it and helped her to her feet. Indeed, my dick was throbbing, sufficiently prepared for all that Wanda was prepared to give me. She started pulling my shirt over my head. I obeyed her earlier wish to have her undress me herself. I lifted my feet to allow her to remove my shoes and socks.

After stepping out of my pants and boxers, she took me by the hand and guided me over to the bed. I stood by the side of the bed completely naked as I watched Wanda remove her flats, her skirt, and her top. My heart leapt with joy as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. In seconds her bra was on the floor, and I was staring at her bare natural, apple-sized breasts.

Wanda then pulled down her panties, baring her womanhood to me. It was topped with a mound of straight, dark hair. I could smell her arousal, even from a few feet away. While I was wholly nude, she stood before me wearing nothing but her glasses, her black stockings, and a garter belt of the same color.

I growled as I sent my hand to her privates, making Wanda gasp. My middle finger entered her so easily; she was already sopping wet. She grabbed at her small breasts, trying hard to remain standing as I fingered her.

"Oh, yes!" Wanda moaned. "Please, John. Take me now! I'm all yours!"

"Get in the bed," I said in a low voice.

Wanda extricated herself from my grip and quickly obeyed. She lie on her back and spread her legs open. Usually, I would have reciprocated her oral sex, but I was hungry for the main course. I climbed into the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Wait, lover," Wanda breathed. Her hands traveled down and grasped my cock. "I want to be the one to put you inside of me."

I nodded and allowed her to initiate the insertion. With one hand, she spread herself open, and with the other she guided my manhood to its desired destination. Wanda shuddered as I slid into her moist box. I hadn't even started pumping yet, but she had her eyes clamped shut and she was whimpering beneath me.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"No," she breathed. "My body's going crazy. I...I think I'm going to cum."

"Already?"

"Yes," she giggled weakly. "I might have gotten myself overanxious on the ride over here."

"Why don't we just do something else?" I offered. "Maybe we could just share a nice bath?"

"No, don't leave," Wanda pleaded. "Believe me, I want you so badly. Just...have your way with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, darling," Wanda assured me, opening her eyes and caressing my cheek. "I want you to make love to me until you're spent."

I smiled down at her and said, "Only if you're sure. If you have to cum, then don't try and fight it. I'll start slow."

True to my word, I gently began to move my pelvis back and forth, making Wanda giggle and moan with delight. She draped her arms around my shoulders as I started our intercourse. I bent my head down to kiss her mouth, face, and neck.

A few minutes later, I felt her body spasm beneath me and heard her yelp: Orgasm number one. After getting a few minutes to catch her breath, she nodded up at me and asked me to keep going.

Unlike Wanda, I was nowhere near reaching orgasm. I kept thrusting my meat into Wanda, intent on enjoying her body to the fullest.

While I was simply content to fuck Wanda, Wanda was getting lost in her self-imagined race play. I had forgotten just how much she loved black men. I think she liked being in bed with me, not only because I was black, but I was one of the safest black guys that she knew. During our first meeting, she had told me how cute I had looked in my buttoned shirt and nice haircut. I never saw myself as being comparable to Denzel Washington, but Wanda sure did.

"Oh, yes!" Wanda moaned. "Fuck me! Oh, imagine if my husband walked in here right now to see me beneath a naked black man!"

I smiled and decided to play along. "How would he feel if I got you pregnant?"

"Ohhhhh, he'd hate it! I could never see you again, but I'd raise our child! Oh, I want to bear you a child!"

"I bet your daddy would turn in his grave if he saw you push out a mixed baby."

"He'd be furious! He threw a dinner plate against the wall when a black family moved into our neighborhood! OHHHHH!"

Wanda's face was flushed, and her hair was tousled. I ceased my thrusts after feeling her pussy clench my cock: Orgasm number two.

"Are you sure that you don't want to take a break?" I asked again.

"Oh, no, dearest. I told you; I want you so badly." She tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Let me up, sweetheart."

I rolled off of her and sat beside her. Wanda stood up on the mattress and walked over so that she was standing right over my groin. I put my hands behind my head as I watched her slowly straddle me. She took my rigid prick with her slender fingers and put it back inside of her. Wanda bit her lip as she sat on my cock, trying hard to stave off her body's need to climax.

"Oh, Lordy!" Wanda giggled as she looked down at me. "I'm all a mess!"

"No, you're not," I said as I reached up with my right hand and gently played with her nipple. "You're beautiful."

She clutched my hand to her breast. I could feel her nipple poking me square in the palm. Looking me straight in the eye, she slowly started to grind upon my lap. My toes curled as Wanda rode me. I reached up and grabbed her other breast. She clutched both my hands to her bosom, using my hands as a bra.

Wanda's eyes were shut, and her mouth was wide open. She lowed and wailed as she bobbed up and down my shaft. I kept wondering how soon her next orgasm would be.

Meanwhile, Wanda was enjoying herself quite well from what I could tell. I was still having trouble deciding if she was having sex with me or her fantasy version of me. Still, I was happy to oblige her desires.

"Oh, god!" Wanda bellowed as she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a crazed expression. "Oh, forget this! I WANT my husband to see us! I want him to see me cuckolding him as I ride this delightful African penis!"

I sat up, embraced Wanda, and kissed her. As much as I loved hearing her tell me how much she preferred me over her husband. She wrapped those stocking-sheathed legs around me and I was introduced to a whole new level of pleasure feeling that soft fabric against my bare skin. I was thrusting into her madly, and with her meagre chest pressed against mine I could feel her rapid heartbeat. I tried to break our kiss, but Wanda grabbed the sides of my head and forced my mouth back to hers.

12