My Ex-Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
How things got friendly with my ex's best friend.
1.7k words
4.41
40.3k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a somewhat messy divorce, I stayed in contact with friends I had met through my ex-wife. My two kids were matched in age with their two kids and they got along really well. It was a little weird at first because of the way I knew them, but it really became a non-issue quickly.

Ross, the husband, was friendly and liked beer (so do I). Roselyn was another thing entirely: she was friendly and easy for me to be around AND incredibly attractive AND sexy. She was about 5'2" tall with at least 36D breasts, narrow waist and great legs. She dressed to inspire guys to stare and always had a wonderful smile. She was a person that used touch to express her feeling: for example whenever I would see her I always got a kiss and a hug-innocent, but thrilling. Ross didn't seem to mind how she acted around me, so I was comfortable with her.

One weekend that was my turn to have my kids I called her to see if I could arrange for them to hook up with Roselyn's children. She immediately suggested that we come over and stay the weekend. She wanted to go clubbing and already had a sitter and invited me along. I tried to protest that it sounded like a date for her and her hubby, but she insisted and said she had mentioned calling me to join them and he was ok with that. Naturally I accepted.

On Friday I picked up my kids and headed to Roselyn's house. We all had dinner and the adults had a few drinks. Ross had more than his share and so I helped Roselyn put him to bed rather early in the evening. Around 9:30 p.m., we put the kids to bed and she asked if I'd watch a movie with her that she'd been wanting to see. I immediately said yes and we loaded the DVD player.

The movie, "the Bodyguard", turned out to be pretty good. As we sat on the couch she complained about her feet being sore. I told her I had world class hands good for giving foot massages. She kicked off her shoes and put them in my lap. I started massaging her sexy feet and had a hard-on before I knew it. As I massaged her feet, she pushed them, whether intentionally or not, into my crouch. My cock felt like it was about to burst when she asked me how I was feeling. I managed to say I felt great. She knew by then she was driving me crazy, but acted innocent.

The movie ended (I didn't watch the ending) with her feet still rubbing against my cock. She pulled them back and thanked me for the massage. She said she should be getting to bed and stood in front of me, leaned down and gave me a long good night kiss. I wanted to take her and fuck her right there, but I controlled myself and watched her go to her bedroom. I sat for a few minutes, then readied myself and went to bed with a raging hard on.

I slept in the next morning, unintentionally, and when I was finally cleaned up for the day I went to the kitchen to find coffee. The house was unusually quiet because Ross had already taken the kids swimming. I found this out when Roselyn came into the kitchen wearing only a t-shirt and her slippers. I must have stared because she asked, "you like?". I said yes and pulled her into my arms and crushed her with my lips and probing tongue. She molded her body into mine and my hands found her breasts.

She suddenly stopped me and said we needed to slow down because Ross and the kids would be coming back for breakfast. I kissed her again and she left to get showered and dressed. Again I was left with a raging hard on and no release.

After I cooled off, I started breakfast by frying some bacon, mixing up pancakes and getting juice, coffee, eggs ready for everyone.

Just then Ross and the kids got back from the pool and Roselyn, dressed in a tank top, shorts and sandals came into the kitchen. To make things crazy, she flashed me a tit just before everyone walked in.

After breakfast I volunteered to take the kids back to the pool for a couple of hours. Ross needed to run in to work and Roselyn needed to get some groceries and goodies for the babysitter coming in the evening.

All this time, I was crazy thinking about her and the teasing that had taken place so far. Ross was oblivious to us, so I just decided to go with the flow.

Finally the day was coming to an end and I bought pizza to take care of dinner. I got cleaned up and dressed in my boots, jeans, white shirt and a light jacket. While I was getting ready the sitter came (gorgeous, but that's another story). Ross had cleaned up and suddenly Roselyn appeared looking like heaven on earth. She was wearing white, tight jeans, a black spaghetti strap top (braless?) and a white shorty jacket. She looked good enough to eat.

We decided to uber to the club because we knew we'd have a few drinks, while waiting for our ride we each had a shot of tequila to start the evening. Our ride arrived and we piled into the backseat with Roselyn between us. The pressure of her leg against mine was almost unbearable.

When we got to the club we decided to sit at the end of one of three bars that surrounded the dance floor. We had arrived early enough to get this prime location. The club soon filled up and music started. We were sitting with Roselyn between us and had a drink. Roselyn and I ordered a drink, but Ross started with a shot and a beer. After a bit, Roselyn and Ross went to dance and I watched them for a minute and studied the crowd.

After a few songs, they returned and Ross ordered another round for himself-I was still nursing my first drink. Roselyn asked if I wanted to dance and I quickly agreed after checking with her husband. He had no problem, so off we went. As it turned out, Ross drank and we danced.

I enjoyed the dancing and her company. She was looking good and she knew it and showed it off. All evening the music had been fast paced, so we took a break and went back to our spots at the bar. We had our second drink-Ross was at number 5 or 6 and feeling no pain. After a few songs she asked Ross to dance, but he deferred and told her to take me out to dance. We had no problem with that suggestion and we worked our way into a dark corner of the dance floor.

As it was getting later in the evening, suddenly the music slowed down, I took Roselyn and pulled her into me. My cock was straining for release and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close. She looked at me and smiled and kissed me. I looked around and saw no one was interested in us, so we made out in our dark corner. I reached up and squeezed her tit while sucking on her tongue. I was completely consumed by her. The song ended and started fast again, so we broke our embrace and headed back to the bar.

We found Ross completely toasted, but he insisted on a final round, so we did a shot with him. I settled our tab and called for a ride home. As soon as the uber came we loaded Ross into the back seat and we climbed in with Roselyn between us. As soon as we were on our way, Ross fell asleep. I pushed my hand between her legs and felt the heat radiating from her crotch. While I touched her, she slid her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock and squeezed. In spite of myself I exploded. I shot hot cum inside my jeans and suddenly the smell of sex was in the car. I rolled my window down while she wiped her hand on my jeans. She leaned in, gave me a kiss and said I'd better have a reserve. I kissed back and assured her there was more than enough. I was blown away when she licked her sticky hand and then kissed me again. This whole time her husband was asleep.

After a quick ride we arrived at home i settled up on the uber ride and helped get Ross to bed. Roselyn had paid the sitter, but she needed a ride home. As I gave the sitter, Lindsay, I couldn't but help notice the perky tits under her t-shirt. The smell of sex was still with me and she noticed my looking at her. As we stopped at her house, she leaned in and slipped a piece of paper in my jacket pocket and told me to call if I ever needed a sitter (like I said, another story).

When I returned to the house, i quickly checked on the kids and then looked for Roselyn. I found her coming out of her bedroom. She was dressedin a black see through teddy, black panties and black heels. We went directly to the bedroom where I had been sleeping. I pushed her onto her back and immediately put my head between her legs and pushed my tongue I'm nto her wet pussy. I sucked on her clit, moved and licked all the way to her asshole. Moving again to her clit she suddenly exploded in my mouth. Her juices were running out of my mouth. I stopped and pulled off my clothes and pulled off what was left of her panties and put the head of my cock at her pussies entrance and slid into a slick, but tight pussy. I pulled back and and pushed back in picking up my pace. Roselyn was now moaning loudly, so I covered her mouth with my hand as we fucked ourselves to a mutual orgasm.

As I shrunk inside her, she kissed me and we disengaged. Without a word she stood up and left the room. Exhausted I fell asleep.

In the morning I showeted, dressed and found Roselyn in the kitchen feeding the kids. Ross was still sleeping one off and I imagined he had a monster hangover.

I got next to Roselyn and gave her a hug for the incredible weekend. She whispered, "the first of more to come... "