My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
A friend starts her journey to being an exhibitionist.
6.6k words
4.69
46.1k
84
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
252 Followers

Prologue

This is the story of how my best friend discovered that she is an exhibitionist, how I found out, and how I somehow ended up with near total control over her increasingly public nudity. And it all started with just one unexpected statement over dinner.

*

"We could model for each other. That could be fun."

Those were not the words I expected to hear from Emily while talking about the figure drawing class we were taking. My college industrial design class was studying abroad for a month over the summer, and we were halfway through a special weeklong figure drawing course meant to expose us to other forms of art. This was not really our kind of art and none of us had any experience with something like this. But I think we were all enjoying it, both for the artistic education and the ability to get to stare at a naked French woman for two hours at a time. That part may have just been me, but odds are that more than a few in my class were enjoying the sight.

After a long day of our various classes, my two best friends and I went to dinner like we had been doing so many nights. I, Ben, sat on one side and Emily and Laura sat opposite. We had been close friends since the start of college.

"I really didn't know what to expect with this figure drawing class, but it's been pretty fun," I said at some point in the conversation.

Laura said, "I can't believe that were already over half way through though. I feel like I'm just now figuring out how to draw people that actually look like something. I've always wanted to get good at that and this is helping a ton."

"Same, I can see so much of a difference so far. I would love to stick with this and see how much better I could get. It's fun," I said, voicing aloud just half of the reason for my desire to continue with figure drawing.

"I'd like that too. I think there are actually some classes back at college, not sure if we can get in them though since it's not for our major," replied Laura.

I began to imagine that incredible situation. Taking a semester long class of getting to look at naked people- aka appreciate the form of the human body. And the models would be fellow college students instead of an anonymous though very attractive French woman. Maybe it would be someone I knew from a different class. Maybe it would be one of the really hot cheerleader types. Anyone would be fantastic actually, just because I would know that they are just a college student like me.

I broke from my momentary fantasy when I heard Emily say, "Well if we really want to keep it up and can't find c class to take, we could model for each other. That could be fun."

We both looked back at her, maybe a little unsure of what we heard at first. Laura chuckled a little and said, "Good joke Emily. Can't imagine doing something like that." I said nothing.

"Well I was kind of serious about that. I'd really like to keep on practicing my figure drawing too, and if I couldn't find a better way to do it, I feel like us drawing each other would be an ok option," Emily said. "But I'll just try to find a class to take when we get back."

Again I said nothing. Because I didn't know how to properly respond to the variety of thoughts running though my head at the time. I was suddenly imagining seeing my friends naked standing there on the podium, letting me look over every inch of them. And then I was imagining myself standing there just as naked, watching them scan over my body. It was a lot of mental images at once. I loved it.

But then the conversation moved on. Dinner continued and then the night was over. During the remaining days of class, I kept the thought of that suggestion and that fantasy in my mind, but there was never any more mention of it with Emily and Laura.

The summer ended and we went back home, back to a normal school life where we didn't discuss being naked. Yet.

Chapter 1

After the summer, it was time to go back to school. We kept busy and we stayed close friends. Each of us lived in different dorm buildings on campus with different roommates, but our class work kept us together often. Still, Emily never mentioned her suggestion from that first dinner.

For that fall semester, we had to take an interdisciplinary design class of our choice. Emily and Laura and I decided to pick a class together and we somehow ended up in an architecture class. Emily actually suggested it and it sounded like a fun idea, so we signed up. Laura and I didn't know a ton about the class before the first day, but we trusted her recommendation.

The first week, the class were good but unremarkable. It was a mix of history and practical design exercises. Nothing very out of the ordinary for what we were used to doing, but we knew there was some kind of big project coming soon from reading the syllabus.

The second week in, we got more info about the biggest part of our grade. It was to keep a daily sketchbook for the rest of the semester. Ok, that's not hard at all, I thought. We sketch plenty for our other courses, mostly products and small objects that we are designing. I thought that we could just use those sketches and satisfy the assignment with basically no extra work. The challenge to this big project was found when we read the details on the assignment sheet together after class. We were to sketch a variety of subjects including objects, buildings, people, animals, plants, and anything else we felt like sketching. But if our book didn't have variety to it, it said our grade would reflect that.

"Ok so reading this, it looks like we are actually going to have to do some new sketches for this project if we want a good grade," I said.

"Looks like it," Laura agreed. "Did you know about this part of the class when you suggested it Emily?"

"Yeah, my roommate mentioned it, but she's in studio art, so I guess she just didn't make it sound as involved as it actually is. I mean it's not that difficult. Just have to do some sketches every day of stuff we don't normally sketch."

We did our best for the next couple weeks to sketch what we thought was variety, but to be honest, it was pretty heavy on the industrial design stuff. Its what we were already doing, so it was easy. And we were busy with other classes, so we basically had to just do what we could.

At the two-week mark, the sketch books were collected for a quick progress review. I guess unsurprisingly, all three of us got notes saying that we needed to draw other things from now on if we wanted a good grade. The note said something about us needing us to broaden our skill set. The note suggested that we start picking more organic subjects. Plants, landscapes, people. It also suggested to try some figure drawing to help us get away from sketching rigid objects.

I saw this note and immediately flashed back to the summer before, to our week of figure drawing. I guess Emily and Laura did too, because it was the first thing that they mentioned when we started talking after class.

"Did you get the same note I did, about needing to draw organic objects? Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to draw people again. Man, I was so good before, I'm going to really have to get back in practice," Laura said first.

"Yeah that's what mine said too," I responded.

Emily followed, "Yeah same. Well we did say at the time that we enjoyed it and wanted to do it again sometime."

"Very true," I said. "Ok well I guess we need to look into where we can do that around here. Maybe there is still an art class we can get into? Or some club or something like that?"

"My roommate is around the art building a lot, I'll ask her," said Emily.

"Fantastic," said Laura. "Surely she'll have a suggestion. There has to be some way for us to draw people around here!"

Later that night, we got a text from Emily with an update.

"Talked to my roommate. The art department has figure drawing classes, but they are all full already this semester and there aren't any clubs that do live drawing. Her best suggestion is to sign up for a night course that the local museum is doing. It's $115 for 6 weeks of classes though."

"That's way more than I expected, and we don't need that long a class either," I replied first.

"I don't really have the money to do that right now. Plus we don't exactly have the time to be taking a weekly night class," Laura texted.

"Could we just not do any real figure drawing? Maybe just sketch from some pictures?" I said.

"I don't think that will work. I told my roommate that and she said that you can always tell the difference between real figure drawing and faking it. Our teacher would definitely be able to see it and might not give us the grade we want for that."

"Ok. Could you ask your roommate if there is any way to get a model to help us out outside of a class Emily? I'd hate to have to pay, but I guess we could throw some cash at someone to help us out," I replied.

"I can ask. Not sure what she will say though," Said Emily.

Laura replied, "We've got to be able to find someone that wants some extra cash."

There was a couple minute break at this point before anyone responded. The chat bubbles came up a couple times but would then disappear. Finally, a text from Emily came through.

"I'll just do it. You guys can draw me. Since its just for art and we really need a model. Strictly professional. Oh but I also need to draw one of you."

Flashbacks to that dinner and her original suggestion hit me. Did she really just say that. Could this be a serious suggestion?

Laura responded first, quickly. "Are you serious? You'd be willing to do that?"

"Yeah serious. We really need to be sketching from a live model and I'm willing, I guess. I think it's our best option right now."

"Wow, I guess that would work out pretty well," I said.

"Yeah this sounds like the best option we have!" replied Laura.

"Ok then yeah I'll do it. But like I said, I'm only half of this. I need someone to sketch too."

Neither of us replied for the next minute or two. Obviously neither of us wanted to volunteer too quickly. Part of me so wanted to say yes right then, but I think I was too in shock about what was happening to put it into words.

Emily ended up replying first. "You two can decide later since neither of you seem too enthused. Should we do it this weekend? We need to have a couple sketches before the next progress review. We could do it once this weekend and then again the next weekend maybe?"

We both responded that we could make the weekend work.

It was happening. I was going to get to see Emily naked next weekend. And there was a good chance that I would be just as naked in front of my two best friends. I was ecstatic. And terrified.

Surprisingly, we didn't talk about the subject at all for the next couple days. It was as if we never texted. Classes as normal.

Then Thursday night, Emily texted. "Ok so we can do our sketching in my dorm room this weekend. Have you two talked about who else will be posing?"

"No we haven't. Maybe we could just decide when we get there?" I replied.

"Ok, well since you can't decide, I have decided that I get to pick who joins me. Since I was the brave one to volunteer first. I'll tell you this weekend."

"Wait what?" immediately replied Laura.

"Yeah I think I have the right to pick my posing partner for this week. So that's what I'm going to do."

"That's making me a little nervous, but ok I guess," I texted.

"How do you think I feel! I'm the one that volunteered to pose in front of my two best friends! I've been nervous all week since suggesting it. I was afraid I would back out if I didn't text you two about it tonight."

"Ha ok well sorry, and thank you. This weekend sounds good for me. Saturday afternoon at 2:00?" I said.

"Good for me," said Laura.

"Perfect for me. See you both on Saturday," finished Emily.

Gulp. This is happening.

Saturday morning. I wake up and immediately begin to think about what is going to happen today. I've got just a couple hours to fully prepare mentally and physically for the sketching session.

I've really always wanted to see Emily naked. Laura too, but mostly Emily. As a college age male, I guess it is pretty standard to wonder what your female friends look like undressed. Emily is 5'7" or so. Thin and athletic. A cup, but enough there. Fully my type. Laura is a little taller and more average build, probably B cup. Definitely still attractive, but not my first choice. There was a solid chance that I would be seeing both of them naked today. It was a little overwhelming.

I decided that I needed to pre-masturbate before heading to Emily's dorm. I also spent a good couple minutes checking myself out naked in the mirror, to see what they might be seeing soon. I procrastinated getting ready to leave a little more than I should have. Even though I was excited for what would be happening, it was still a little bit surreally impossible, like I would get there and it would have all been a joke. So I procrastinated having to face the reality of this actually or not actually happening. But finally, it was 1:45. I had to leave to walk across campus to her dorm room.

I arrived at the front door and Emily met me there to let me in just a couple minutes before 2:00. Laura was already in the room, apparently she got there very early. We all sat in the living room and looked at each other, knowing what was going to happen soon. But actually, we started talking about classes and other things. Basically anything except modeling, sketching, or what we knew was coming.

Next thing we knew, it was almost 2:45 and no movements had been made towards beginning our sketch session. But then Laura looked at her phone and said, "Hey guys, I have dinner plans with my roommates tonight, so if we are going to do this, we really need to start soon."

"I don't have a ton of time either," I said, looking over to Emily. "Ready to start?"

Emily looked back at us, took a deep breath, and said, "Yes let's do this. Now I've thought a lot about how this is going to go. I asked my roommate for some tips about how we should do this."

"Wait she knows about this? I assumed this was going to be a secret," Laura said quickly.

"Well after all my questions about joining a class, my roommate knew about our issue, and asked what we decided to do. I felt like I had to tell her. I trust her."

"Ok. Well no one else," replied Laura with some nervousness.

"Ok so the plan. I am going to model first. We're going to do 3 or 4 10-minute poses with short break between. I think that's a good introduction for our first session. And then after I pose, one of you does the same. If one of you doesn't volunteer, I get to pick. Sounds good?"

"Sounds as good as it's going to be. I'm ready to get going," I said. It was time.

"I'm going to get ready in my room. Get your drawing stuff out, I'll be here in just a second," Emily said as she walked out of the room and closed her door.

Laura and I didn't really talk while getting ready. In my mind, I knew that I wanted to volunteer to pose second, but I also was afraid of being too enthusiastic about it, and I knew that I would actually be terrified in the moment. I decided to not volunteer and take my chances. Emily then walked out from her room, wearing just a towel wrapped around her, like fresh out of a shower. She walked to the center of the living room, right in front of the TV and across from the sofa we were on.

"Models normally wear a robe, but I don't have one of those, so this is the best you get. Ready to start?"

We both nodded. Emily made eye contact with both of us, started a timer on her phone, and then ceremoniously pulled the towel away from her body and tossed it to the sofa to reveal herself to us. She was fully and completely naked and it was a glorious sight that I never thought I would see. She posed, putting her weight on one leg, one arm on her side, one on her leg. It was all visible, just like the view I had in that first figure drawing class. Her breasts were fuller than expected with tiny pink nipples. She was fully shaved and the slit of her vulva was clear. She looked immaculate. She blushed immediately and avoided eye contact. I could tell this was a lot for her.

I realized that I was still staring at had not yet drawing. To be fair, neither had Laura. I guess having your best friend stand naked in front of you is a little distracting for everyone. I started sketching, and surprisingly, it started coming back to me. Guess I hadn't forgotten everything from the class the year before. I kept getting in the zone of the sketch and forgetting that it was Emily I was drawing. And then it would hit me again and I would have to take an extended look at her body in disbelief. Luckily, figure drawing is a fantastic excuse for staring for longer than socially acceptable. Especially when it is tits that you are staring at.

Suddenly, the phone timer went off and it was over. Emily broke her pose and quickly reached over for the towel, wrapping herself up. No one said a word at first. Too awkward. She sat beside us with some reservation.

"So... How do your drawings look?" asked Emily to break the tension.

"Want to look?" I said, passing the sketchbook over to her. She looked intently and her eyes were wide, as if she finally realized the result of what she was doing.

"Wow. Looks really great. I'm impressed. Yours looks great too Laura. I didn't know that pose was going to look like that." After a pause, she said, "I'm feeling very exposed right now. Obviously. But this is what I volunteered for. Ok I think I am ready for the next pose. Do either of you have any requests?" she said as she stood back up.

"Uh no, however you want to pose is great for me," I said, hoping to not betray my enthusiasm too much.

"Ok, I'll just see what happens."

She returned to her position in front of us, and yet again swiftly pulled the towel away and tossed it. This time she stood with her legs slightly apart and rested her arms on her head, subtly pushing her torso and breasts out further than normal. As great as the previous pose was, this was a major improvement. It suited her frame and accentuated her assets wonderfully. I again stared a little too long before starting. This time, I think she noticed because she actually looked at us.

The sketching moved quickly this time and the timer rang sooner than expected. She grabbed the towel again and sat down next to us, looking over our work.

"I felt much better than time," she started. "I think this is something I've just got to get used to."

"That makes sense. Being naked around other people isn't exactly the most normal thing to be doing," replied Laura. She then looked down, realizing what might be coming soon for her.

After a couple more minutes and a bathroom break, Emily returned for the third pose. This time, she decided to lay down, with one leg bent up and her hands clasped on her stomach. It was definitely a different view. Her vagina was covered so it was all boobs, but still a wonderful view for me. This one again moved quickly. The timer went off and something different happened. Emily stood up, walked over, and sat down next to us still completely naked. No towel involved.

"I've decided that I need to get more comfortable with this, so I'm going to skip the towel this time. You two ok with that?"

We both stared and silently nodded. Somehow it was so very different to have a naked friend standing in a pose in front of you and that same naked friend sitting next to you as if it was nothing unusual. I felt like I no longer had the right to stare, even though I wanted to so badly. I painfully kept eye contact the whole time. And I think she noticed. We made small talk for a couple minutes, longer than normal. It was almost like she was enjoying the nakedness and the affect it had on us. Eventually, she stood and said she wanted to do one more pose before we switched models. Laura and I looked at each other nervously.

skkta
skkta
252 Followers
12