My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter reveals her secrets to me.
6.7k words
4.68
178.5k
331
40

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is mainly about exhibitionism, public nudity, and nudism, but involves a father and daughter. It gets into light incest and I will likely pursue the incest angle if I continue this story further. All characters are over the age of 18 years old.

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the table next to my bed. I look at the clock and it says 2:30am. I'm kind of confused as I have never received a call at this hour. The number is not one of my contacts. Without thinking further I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jack Spencer?"

"Who is this?"

"This is Officer Jarvis of the Riverland Police Department."

For a moment I panic and wonder what is happening.

"Are you the father of Samantha Spencer?"

Now I am in full blown panic mode. "Yes. Is she ok? What happened?"

"She is ok. We have her in custody and she gave us this number to call."

"Custody? For what?"

"She was arrested for public indecency, sir."

"Public indecency? What the hell are you talking about? Can I talk to her?"

"No, but you can come and pick her up. We can provide more information then."

I ask for the location and get all the details. I very quickly get dressed, grab my stuff, and head out. I arrive at the police station and go to the main desk.

"I'm here for my daughter, Samantha Spencer."

"Wait right here, sir."

The officer goes back behind the door that is behind the desk. She comes back a minute later. "Come on back, sir."

I follow her. In the back room is Sam, sitting on a bench wearing a very large hoodie that doesn't look like one of hers. She looks up at me, red-faced and teary, then looks down toward the floor. She doesn't have any shoes on. It looks like no pants or shorts either.

"Sam, are you ok?"

"Yes," she says, very faintly. She doesn't even look at me when she does.

"Sir, please come over here and fill out this paperwork."

"So what happened exactly," I ask the officer.

"I don't know how to put this delicately, but your daughter was found in Stone Park. Naked."

"Naked in the park?"

"Yes. She was also...how do I say this...pleasuring herself."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"We received a call about a naked person in the park and went out there. When the officers arrived she must not have heard them. They said she was pleasuring herself as they walked up to her. She was completely naked."

"And they're sure?"

"From what I was told there was no mistaking it."

I am thinking this all must be a joke, or at least a misunderstanding. After looking back at Sam I wonder if maybe not. After I'm done they tell me we are free to go and let me know there will be a court date and some other stuff. I half hear everything they are telling me while looking at Sam and wondering what the hell happened. I walk over to my daughter.

"Let's go,"

As we are walking out they give her a plastic Ziploc bag. "Here are your...belongings," they tell her.

I look at it and it appears to be a butt plug. A rather large one at that. She doesn't even look at me and puts it into her hoodie pouch. There was nothing else in the bag or handed to her. I wonder where her keys, phone, pants, shoes, etc are. I don't know what to say so I don't say anything at all.

We walk out and get into the car. I don't start it and look over at her.

"Sam, what is going on?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Well, I would. I was just called to the police station in the middle of the night to pick up my daughter and was told she was masturbating in a park while naked."

I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth.

"You are going to think I am crazy and weird and probably want to disown me."

"What are you talking about? Nothing you could do would ever make me do that."

"You already know what happened. You just said it."

"Why were you doing this?"

"I don't know," she says.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Ok. It seems like we are going to talk about this," she says. A long pause. "Do you promise you won't think less of me?"

"Never, Sam."

"Ok, here it is. Sometimes, late at night, I will wander around the house naked when you are sleeping. Sometimes I will go into the backyard. Sometimes I walk outside around the front of the house. Once in a while I will walk further into the neighborhood."

"You walk around the house and outside naked," I ask, making sure I heard this correctly.

"Yes" she says, not looking at me.

"Why?"

"Being completely honest, it makes me happy and feels good. Sorry if you think that is weird."

"It's a little weird, but I just want to understand. How often do you do this? Do you bring clothes with you when you go outside?"

Looking at her in this hoodie that was pretty obviously not hers I was guessing the answer was no, but hoping I was wrong.

"Ok. I'm going to say a bunch of stuff. Please let me finish and please don't freak out. We're both adults and I am going to be completely honest with you as there's no holding back now."

I nod. "Well, let's hear it."

"I think I am an exhibitionist, Dad. Well, maybe not a full one, as I like the possibility of being caught or seen, but wasn't sure I wanted to be. I also think I am kind of a nudist. Whenever you are not home I am almost always naked. As soon as I see or hear your car, or know when you'll be home, I throw on a dress or sweats or something. I always keep something nearby when in the house. And no, I don't bring clothes with me when I go outside at night. I didn't bring any with me tonight. The added thrill of not having any clothes to put on if caught really excites me. I don't wear anything at all. No socks, shoes, jewelry, nothing. I like to be 100% completely naked."

I am in complete shock. My 19 year old daughter is telling me she walks around naked in our house and outside and doesn't bring any clothes with her. A fleeting thought of arousal comes into my mind, but I try to force it out.

"Tonight I decided to push my limits. I decided to walk to the park and see how far I could get. While being careful not to be seen I got to the park and it was pitch black. I went in and sat on the slide, taking in the fact that I was in this park, completely naked. It was so peaceful and quiet, and it really turned me on knowing that I was naked with no access to clothes in such a public place. Well, one thing led to another and you know the rest. The police caught me, arrested me, and now we're here."

"Wasn't," I said.

"What," she asked.

"You said you weren't sure you wanted to be seen. Are you sure now?"

"Well, when I was caught, it was pure panic, but also at the same time I enjoyed that someone saw me. And..." she trailed off.

"And what?"

"And I orgasmed harder than I have in my entire life while the police officers watched me. There, I said it."

I was taken aback. My daughter was saying things I would never think I'd hear come out of her mouth. I just stare at her, open-mouthed.

"Well, you asked. I gave you the truth."

"So you aren't wearing anything under that hoodie?"

"No. They gave it me when they arrested me."

Before I asked this next question I wondered if I should, or just stop here. I went ahead anyways. "What about what they handed you on the way out of the station?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask about that," she says a little sheepishly.

"Is it what I think it is?"

"If you think it is a butt plug, then yes."

Another sentence I never thought I'd hear out of my daughter's mouth. I stare at her for what seems like minutes.

"While we're doing this, yes I had this butt plug in me when I was arrested. I like butt plugs, Dad. I like the way they feel."

"Is this something you do often as well?"

"Yes. I am kind of addicted to them. I almost always have one in me."

"Even at home?"

"Yes."

"Just at night when doing...this stuff?"

"No, like all the time. Even when you're home. When we are eating dinner, or watching TV, or talking. I even..." she stopped.

"Even what?"

"Even when I go out with friends."

"You have a butt plug inside of you when you leave the house?"

"Yes, Dad. Like I said, I'm kind of addicted to them and love how they feel."

"So to be clear, last night when we were watching a movie..."

She interrupted me, "yes."

"I don't know what to say to all of this, Sam."

"You don't have to say anything. You asked and I told you. I am not ashamed of having my quirks, kinks, whatever you call them. I am just embarrassed that you found out like this. We all masturbate. I do. You probably do. I just like to add a little adventure to mine."

"Aren't you worried about...it...falling out?"

"That's part of the excitement for me. Knowing I could be caught or it can fall out and hit the floor while around people is just as good of a feeling as having it inside of me. It's never happened though, if you were wondering."

I was. I thought to myself how she said fall out and hit the floor. Wouldn't it just fall into her underwear?

"If it fell out, wouldn't it just be in your underwear?"

"Well, another confession. I don't wear underwear. I hate them. So confining."

"You never wear underwear?"

"Nope."

"What about with dresses?"

"Nope."

"So you're telling me that not only do you walk around outside naked and do these things at night, but you also leave the house, go to school, hang with friends, and during all of this you have a butt plug inside of you and you are always going commando?"

"Yes, Dad."

"What am I going to do with you," I ask her jokingly.

"I hope nothing. I hope we can eventually get past this and get back to normal."

"I am not sure how normal it can be knowing all of this."

"I hope almost all the way back. As much as possible," Sam says. "Can we go home? If you haven't noticed I am only wearing this hoodie and it is 430am. I'm almost naked and pretty tired."

"Yes, let's go."

When we get home and inside Sam hugs me. "I'm sorry you found out like this and that you had to come get me out of jail. Thank you for not completely freaking out and being understanding."

"I'm freaking out a little inside after learning about all of this, but we can talk about it tomorrow. Go get some sleep.

"I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, Sam."

The next day we try to get back to normal, but every time I see her I am wondering if she's going commando with a butt plug. At dinner, Sam sits down, wearing a simple blue sundress.

"Yes," she says.

"Huh," I ask.

"I noticed that you having been looking at me a little weird all day. If you are wondering if what I told you last night is still true, the answer is yes."

I immediately know what she is talking about, but ask anyways. "So you have one inside of you right now?"

"Yes."

"And..."

"And no, I am not wearing any underwear. Just because you found all of this stuff out doesn't mean I want to change. I like doing this. It makes me feel good. I am sorry if that weirds you out, but I want to be honest with you from now on. I am not all of a sudden going to start wearing underwear when I haven't in years. I am also not going just stop wearing butt plugs, either."

"Are you still going to...at night?"

"Yes. I probably won't leave our property for a couple of days, though."

"Well that's a relief," I say jokingly.

A laugh escapes Sam and we both just laugh for a few seconds before I look at her. "I don't know what to say. I am not going to forbid you from anything, but I ask that you please be safe. I am not going to judge you. I love you. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"I know, Dad. And thank you for saying all of that. I love you too. I promise to be safe."

"I am just trying not to think about the fact that while I am sleeping, or out, my daughter will be roaming around the house and outside while naked."

"Sorry if it weirds you out."

"A little, but we're adults like you said. I guess I'll have to get used to it."

Sam stands up, leans over, and kisses me on the cheek while giving me a big hug. She sits back down.

"Since we're talking about this stuff, at the risk of completely overwhelming you and pushing this too far, I have a question. I am unsure if I want to ask it, though."

"Sam, at this point I'm not sure what you can say that will surprise me." I try to prepare myself for what's coming.

She is looking at her plate, twirling her fork aimlessly.

"You know how I said I think I'm a nudist?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well...I was wondering..." A pause.

"What?"

"Please don't think I am extra weird for this, but would you mind if, while at home, I didn't wear clothes?"

"Don't you already do that?"

"Yes, but I mean when you're here, too. When we're awake."

I am frozen.

"Sorry, did I push it too far?"

I snap out of it. "Well...hmm...are you asking me if you can be naked in front of me?"

"Yes. I am hoping to not have to worry about covering up at all when home. It's not that I specifically want to be naked for you so you can stare at me. I just want to be myself in my own house and hope you'll be ok with that. I want to explore nudism more and be naked as much as I can. If you say no I completely understand."

I think for a minute. "You don't think it will be weird to walk around naked in front of me?"

Sam stands up, lifts the bottom of her dress over her head, and throws it on the floor. "Does this answer your question?"

I can't help but look at my completely naked daughter. I am a mixture of nervous, flabbergasted, and turned on. I again try to push that stuff out of my head, but it is very hard to do that. Her body is one of the nicest I have ever seen. She just stands there in complete silence looking at me looking at her, as if inviting me to keep looking. I look her up and down. Completely shaved. Her tits are a perfect medium size. After what seems like an eternity Sam says "no, I do not think this is weird. Do you?"

"A little."

She leans down, picks up her dress, and starts to put it back on.

"Wait. Don't. If you want to do this, then do it. I will learn to get used to it if this is what you really want and it makes you happy."

The biggest smile comes across her face and she again hugs me.

"Oh sorry, didn't think about that," she says, realizing her naked body is touching me.

"It's ok."

She stands back up. "Do you want to see it?"

"See what?"

"The butt plug, silly."

I had completely forgotten about that part. "Sure, why stop now?"

Sam smiles, turns around, bends a little at her waist, grabbing her thighs. I see it. A green jewel sticking out of my daughter's butt. I also realize I am seeing her pussy for the first time. She pulls it out, shows me, then puts is back in easily. She then does a little wiggle and turns back around.

"This is me, Dad. Your little weirdo."

"My little weirdo," I say back looking into her eyes.

I stand up and hug her. "I want you to be who you are. You don't have to hide anything with me."

"I love you, Daddy"

"I love you too, baby."

"Can we get back to dinner," Sam asks.

"Yes."

We sit back down, Sam still completely naked, and have dinner like the many times we have before. After a while I almost forget she is naked with a butt plug in her ass. Once in a while I glance at her body and one time she catches me. She just smiles.

"I am not going to be weirded out by you looking at me, just so you know. I don't expect you to never look at me again."

I just give an awkward half smile and don't say anything.

"I'm not stupid. I am a naked girl sitting right next to a man, albeit my dad. I know you will look. It's just how it is. I am not ashamed of my body and not embarrassed at all. I feel like I am in great shape and take care of myself. This is not for you. It's for me."

"That you are," I say. Realizing how that may have sounded I follow up. "Not that it matters, but yes, I agree. You are in great shape and should not be ashamed."

"If you were naked I would look at you too."

If I was naked I think to myself. Does she want me to be naked? Why is this arousing me more?

"Well, we can leave that to you as it what's you want. I very much like being clothed in front of my daughter."

"You don't have anything to be ashamed of either. You're in great shape."

"Well, thank you, but this is your thing. Not mine."

"Ok Dad. Just saying."

After dinner we clear the table and bring the dishes to the kitchen. Sam will usually help me with cleaning up. It's just that this time she is doing it completely naked. I start to get aroused again. I am trying to not be, but then think to myself what am I going to do, never be aroused one time with my beautiful naked daughter walking around all the time? I will just let it happen. I will try to feel less guilt over time. After cleanup she asks if I want to watch a movie.

"Sure. Anything in mind?"

"You pick," Sam says.

"I'll be right back. Bathroom."

Sam heads upstairs. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. I decide to look for and play The Hangover, a movie we both love and watch a lot.

Sam comes back down the stairs, still naked. Not surprising. She sees The Hangover ready to go.

"Awesome! I haven't seen this in a while. Good pick."

It hits me. When we watch movies Sam will usually sit right next to me, and even most of the time have her head on my shoulder or get cuddled up next to me. I wonder to myself what will happen here. This time she sits on the other end of the sectional by herself, cross legged. I am both kind of relieved and somewhat sad. Does this mean things are going to change between us? Are we not going to be as close as we were because of this? I get a little sad thinking I will be a little more distant with my little girl.

I get up and turn off the lights. We start the movie. After a few minutes I catch her glace over at me. I just give a smile. She smiles back. After a few more minutes another look.

"Everything ok," I ask her.

"Yeah. It's just that usually when we watch a movie we cuddle up closer. I know we can't do that anymore because I am naked and your daughter. It just makes me a little sad. I was hoping nothing would change."

Before I say this next sentence I really think about it, and what it means. "It doesn't have to."

"Really," she asks excitedly.

"Really. If you want to come sit next to me that would be ok. Why change our habits? You said you are not embarrassed and don't feel like it's a big deal. I can try to do the same."

She immediately stands up, walks over, and sits down right next to me, shoulder to shoulder. She lays her head on my shoulder, looks up at me with her beautiful green eyes and smiles.

"Thanks, Dad."

After a while she starts shifting. "Is everything ok," I ask.

"I'm just a little cold, but it's fine."

I notice her nipples are a lot harder than they were earlier. I grab the blanket from the back of the couch and cover us in it.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Wouldn't want you to be cold."

I realize this means I won't get to look at her body, but also am partially relieved. It's an odd feeling of disappointment and arousal. After a while of watching the movie I can swear I feel her moving a little bit. Probably just scratching an itch. It continues.

"Everything ok," I ask.

"Yeah. Sorry. Just had an itch."

When she looks at me her face seems flusher than before. After a few minutes I notice it again, but this time not as much. Is she...touching herself under the blanket? This makes me hard as a rock. Luckily she is not near my lap and looking away from me. I shift to not make it as obvious. Is my daughter masturbating right next to me on this couch while leaning against me? I think to myself no way. It has to be something else or I am imagining it. After a while she lets out a sigh then what seems like a fake cough. Did she just orgasm and try to cover it up?

12