My Exhibitionist Wife

Story Info
Date night takes an unexpected turn.
1.8k words
4.45
37.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smacgowen
smacgowen
29 Followers

It was an overcast Thursday evening at the end of September, Sarah was preparing herself for date night with her husband John. "Why do we have to have date night on Thursday?" Sarah asked indignantly.

"I have told you before, until my shifts change at work we just have to make do with Thursday's." John knew exactly why Sarah wanted to go out over the weekend, not because she didn't have to work the following day but the fact it was much busier. Sarah had always enjoyed dressing up and getting attention from guys from the various pubs and restaurants they frequented.

John reclined in the chair in the corner of the bedroom ready, just waiting for his wife to dress and perfect her make up before they could head out for the evening. Sarah always liked to use this time to build up the sexual tension, teasing John with her body but always denied that was her intention.

"Are you planning on being much longer?" groaned John.

"I have told you before, perfection takes time." Sarah who was just wrapped in a mauve bath towel dropped it to the floor in a heap, knowing exactly what she was doing.

John had gone rather quiet at this point as he just watched her get ready. Sarah always made it a priority to look after her body and it showed, she was slim with beautiful long brown hair that flowed down to her lower back. For such a slim woman she had impressively large breasts and without doubt it's what got her all the attention she loved so much.

John watched on as she pawed through her underwear drawer and pulled out a thin black lace thong. It wasn't until Sarah had pulled it up her long legs and turned round to face him he realised they were crotchless. This was shortly followed by a tight black skirt that as she slowly pulled it up her legs not only became tighter but shorter as she pulled it up just short of exposing her crotchless thong.

John's mind had already moved on from date night to the return home, where he would have the pleasure of exploring this underwear he had not seen before. His focus was soon drawn to the drawer containing all of Sarah's bras. She would carefully pick one out and hold it up and sometimes gaze at herself in the mirror whilst holding it up against her naked breasts. One by one they were held up and put carefully down in a pile, John watching on wondering which one she would settle on. After several more minutes she picked up the small heap of underwear and returned it carefully to her drawer and slid it closed.

Sarah glanced over at John knowing he was enjoying the display but also wondering what he would make of her next move and whether he would think it was a step too far. Wearing only her tight black skirt and her lacy thong that was occasionally visible as she moved around, Sarah headed over to the wardrobe. She opened the door and pulled out a thin white blouse and slid her arms into it. She buttoned it up at the front as far as she could but like the skirt was rather tight and she failed to get it buttoned higher than her nipples.

She glanced at John to gauge his reaction, but could tell he was not only fixated by how little her blouse covered but what it did cover was very obvious to anyone who had the fortune to see it.

"Are you coming or are you going to sit there all evening?" Sarah said playfully.

As if snapping out of a trance John leapt to his feet and grabbed the car keys off the dresser as Sarah grabbed her jacket as the slightest downpour would make her blouse even more revealing if that was possible.

It was eight as they pulled into the small car park at the top of town and the light was beginning to fade as the summer was drawing to a close but at least it was still a warm evening. The town appeared even quieter than usual as the pair walked down the pavement past the closed shop fronts towards the restaurant that John had booked for the pair of them. As they got closer they realised the restaurant had no lights on inside and a hastily scrawled note on the door said 'Closed due to unforeseen circumstances.'

Sarah's heart sunk, as not only was date night not going to happen but she wouldn't get to see the look on Johns face as men ogled her breasts. She was soon snapped out of that thought as John exclaimed "I cant believe it! I only booked the table this morning."

Sarah could see that John was crestfallen, as date night was one of the few nights they got to spend together with John's erratic work schedule. "Don't worry we can find somewhere else to eat," said Sarah knowing her husband was keen to try that restaurant.

With no intention of letting the evening be a disaster she turned to her husband and said "Would you mind holding my jacket for me it's rather warm this evening?"

John soon snapped out of his disappointment as his wife slowly peeled her jacket of revealing her blouse and a significant amount of skin. The evening sun had now broken through the clouds and the change of light appeared to have made her blouse even more transparent than it looked before. Sarah walked on ahead and his eyes were then drawn down to her skirt that had ridden up her hips as she was walking and was now barely covering her buttocks.

His gaze was soon broken as he heard the voices of two men walking down the pavement in the opposite direction. He then looked at his wife to see how she was going to react to the men and wondered if he should hand her back her jacket. Instead he noticed his wife arch her back, pushing out her tits that were already straining to escape her top. Both men probably in their late twenties could not take their eyes off of her breasts, straining to break free. Sarah just let out a playful "evening boys" as she walked past.

Sarah glanced round at her husband to see what he made of the brief encounter, but it was very obvious from the bulge in his trousers he didn't mind it one bit. They entered the car park where they had left their car only ten minutes before and Sarah stood at the door waiting for her husband unlock it. Although to her surprise, John had other plans.

Standing behind her John forcefully wrapped and arm around her and pulled her back towards him, whilst he planted an aggressive kiss on her neck. Sarah let out a moan of both surprise and pleasure, her husband was never normally this affectionate in public. She could feel that he was still very excited as his cock pressed hard up against her bum. She ground up against him so she could feel his erection and the kisses on her neck became stronger, all the while pulling her tight against him.

Just as Sarah was about to suggest they should start looking for another restaurant John lowered his arm that was around her waist and slid his hand up her skirt. John ran his fingers over her pussy before plunging them into her. Sarah let out another moan of both pleasure and shock at her husbands out of character actions. She began to look around as she was aware that although the car park was quiet and it was beginning to get dark a footpath emerged from a near by wood and anyone could come across them.

John however showed no sign of stopping and hitched up her skirt around her waist so it was no more than a belt and her crotchless thong was on display. As he continued to finger his wife he slid a hand over her blouse where he found a pair of very erect nipples. He squeezed her breasts as he slid his fingers in and out of her and she tried desperately not to make any noise and attract anyone who happened to pass.

John removed his fingers from her pussy, leaving it exposed as he squeezed her breasts with both hands. Sarah had closed her eyes with the pleasure and was just enjoying the intensity that she had not experienced to this level with her husband for many years. Once again Sarah felt a hand on her pussy but instead of fingering her it was there to guide a throbbing cock into her. He grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them back behind her, making her lean forward and take even more of John inside her.

Sarah was failing to stifle her groans of pleasure as john pounded her from behind, his cock apparently getting deeper with every thrust. With every thrust her breasts were threatening to bounce their way free from her top but it was just tight enough to keep them from spilling out.

"Did you enjoy putting that little show on for those men earlier? Do you like men looking at your breasts?" John said in a loud whisper into her right ear.

"Yes" replied Sarah simply, her voice trembling.

"I'm glad, because the gentleman on the path is enjoying this."

Sarah looked up thinking her husband was joking, but gasped as fifty feet away she could see a bearded man probably in his forties stroking his erect cock just staring at her. Before Sarah had time to even process the information, she felt John rip her blouse open revealing her large breasts. As soon as they were free they could be heard slapping against her as they bounced up and down.

Sarah was in shock by her husband's dominance, she had rarely seen this side of him before. It was clearly turning John on, fucking his barely dressed wife in front of a total stranger. He released one arm and exchanged it for a handful of hair, pulling on it to keep her head pointing at the masturbating stranger. Once again she locked eyes with the stranger and could not stop herself from looking away.

The rhythm of the couples strokes became faster and stronger, Sarah's breasts slapping up and down harder. Sarah could last no longer and she shuddered to climax on her husbands cock. John still pulling her back deeper into his cock was not able to hold off either and ejaculated into her soaking pussy.

Sarah stood up, her long brown hair was in a mess and her blouse in tatters. Her chest fully exposed and her skirt in a band around her waist. With her crotchless panties framing her well fucked pussy. She looked across at the man in the woodland who was zipping up his trousers. Before he disappeared in the woods, they made eye contact once more as she stood there making no attempt to cover herself just aware her husbands cum was running down her inside leg.

smacgowen
smacgowen
29 Followers