My Fae College Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Cody and Okimo go to the library.
6.6k words
4.7
6.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody shut the door this dorm room behind him with his hip, holding the hot styrofoam package that he had just received from the delivery man downstairs in his hands. He had ordered a cheeseburger and some fries. A delivery meal was not something he could usually afford on his student budget, but today had been anything but usual, and he figured that he deserved a treat.

He walked through the short hallway, where his outdoor shoes and clothes were piled up, entering the bedroom that he shared with his roommate, Okimo the fae. Reality itself shimmered where she was sitting in her usual spot at the edge of her bed. Cody felt his body tingle as his eyes scanned her, from her lush, golden hair which framed her beautiful, alien face, over her perfectly round breasts with their long nipples, down her smooth, statuesque legs that never seemed to end... "Fuck! Ah, shit!" Cody yelled as he smashed his knee into the corner of his own bed. Should have watched where he walked instead.

"Oh, did something happen? Are you upset?" Okimo asked.

"It's nothing. Just hit my knee. Got a bit distracted," Cody said, putting his box of food on his desk and sitting down in his chair. He opened the box and rotated the chair so that he was facing his roommate. The air filled with the oozing smell of freshly grilled burger and spicy fries, and Cody's mouth started to water. He was hungry after all of today's ordeals. The pain in his bruised knee was like a fire alarm, but he tried to ignore it to avoid worrying the fae.

Okimo bounced off the bed and moved close to Cody, sitting down on the floor with her slender feet together, and her long legs folded outwards. She rested her elbow on the hand underneath her breasts, while her other hand found its favorite place on her chin. Okimo seemed to do this whenever she was curious about something, and she always was, this being a completely alien world to her and all that. "So, you're eating now, right?" she asked.

Cody took a bite out of his hot, juicy burger, and fixated his gaze on the spot right behind where Okimo's heels touched. There, her pussy lips spread outwards like a butterfly's wings, slick and shiny, completely hairless, and colored a loud shade of pink that contrasted against her sparkling, milky white skin. They were crowned by an equally pink clitoris that poked out from its hood like a majestic pearl. "Yes," Cody said with his mouth full of food, wishing that he was eating something else right now. His cock stirred in his tight jeans, starting to fill with blood. How was it, that he was getting hard again? Okimo had made him come several times today already! His balls should be empty, and his shaft sore and aching.

"Hmmm, that's what I thought," the fae said. "The more fleshy types of sentients usually sustain themselves in this way. So, what are you eating?"

"Brrrrgmr," Cody said, swallowing the bite in his mouth. "Sorry, a burger. I'm eating a hamburger, and some french fries." He realized that those words meant nothing to Okimo. "Uh... A hamburger is..."

"Oh, I will find out for myself," Okimo said, removing her hand from her chin and putting both arms on the floor behind her. As she leaned back, her breasts pointed right at Cody's face, and he decided to enjoy staring at them for a while. "I need to... Learn how to learn, if that makes sense. Find out things about your world. I want to be independent, so that I can have a truly fulfilling visiting!"

"Sounds good," Cody said. "I can't always be there to teach you everything. And besides, I'm, uh, far from the smartest human. Even your simple questions manage to leave me stumped, sometimes!" He took another bite of his burger. The combined delight of the tasty meal, and the sight of his breathtakingly beautiful, naked, god for a roommate, made for quite the experience. The only thing bringing it down, was the loud pain in his knee.

"Exactly!" Okimo said, shining up. "Do you think I could have some of your food? Unless you need it all, of course. I wouldn't want to risk your ability to sustain yourself!"

"Sure," Cody said, swallowing. He picked up one of fries, and reached over to give it to his roommate. She took it in her long fae fingers, and held it close to her face. "Why, though? You guys don't need to eat, right?"

"That's right," Okimo said, holding the fry to her nose and sniffing it. Her face scrunched up, and her eyes narrowed. "I want to know what sort of tastes you humans enjoy. I can taste things, just like you. Well, not exactly like you, of course."

"Of course," Cody said, throwing a fry into his own mouth. She liked to remind him of her godlike senses.

Okimo put the fry in her mouth and swallowed. "Hmmm... I don't like it," she said. "So much salt! Does your kind really sustain itself on... salt, of all things?"

Cody laughed. "No, we don't. I guess we need a little salt but it's not like... the main thing we need, if that makes sense?"

"What is your main source of sustenance?"

"Uhhh..." Cody was stumped. "...Calories? I am not really sure."

"Aha! Another thing for me to learn about," Okimo said happily. "Say, that building we went to earlier. It has a library, which is a repository of knowledge, correct?"

"That's right," Cody said. "It's open all day and all night, so we can go check it out whenever you want. People like to study at crazy times, I guess."

"Hmmm, yes," Okimo said. "You can show me how the library works, yes? I hope to be able to use it myself, after some practice... It sounds like it could be very useful."

"Alright," Cody said. "Let me just finish eating, and we can go check it out. Hey, do you want to taste the burger, too?"

Okimo's eyes narrowed as she inspected the burger in Cody's hand from afar. "Hmmm... No. Perhaps another time. That... french fry was enough for now, I think."

"Wait, so, what happens when you eat a fry? Or any other food?" Cody said, suddenly full of questions. "If you don't need to eat, then do you still digest things, like us?"

Suddenly, Okimo looked down at her own feet. The skin on her face put on a shiny, golden hue. She was blushing again! "I... Oh my..." she tried to speak. Apparently, the inner workings of the fae was a sensitive subject. "I... Can I answer that another time?"

Cody shrugged. "Sure," he said, not wanting to press this godlike alien too hard. But, he was still very curious. "Don't worry about it. Ah, dammit." He put his free hand on his hurting knee, rubbing it.

Okimo looked up. The golden blush was gone, and her face had returned to its usual glittering paleness. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "With your knee?"

"I banged it against the bed coming in here, and now it hurts a bit," Cody said. "It's not a big deal, though."

"Let me try something," Okimo said. "Can I touch it? I will be gentle, I promise."

"Of course," Cody said, smiling. She didn't need to ask. He would always welcome the pleasant buzz of her touch.

The fae stood up, towering over her human roommate, and strode towards him. She leaned forward, putting her glowing face mere inches from Cody's. Cody awkwardly decided to stare at her breasts, avoiding the intense, golden eye contact she was giving him. Okimo put a hand on his hurting knee.

Cody's body started to tingle, and he felt the familiar warm buzzing sensation on his knee. His cock was stirring too, never getting enough of this godlike being, the proximity only making him desire her more. "Can you feel that?" she asked him.

"I think so," Cody said. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing in particular," Okimo said. "Just touching the wound. Here, take a look!"

Okimo removed her hand from the knee. The bruise was still there, but noticeably smaller, and the pain had been reduced to a dull ache. "Wow," Cody said. "I think it's better already!"

He looked up from Okimo's breasts to her face, and she was beaming with a huge smile. "When a mortal sentient touches a fae, they heal," she explained in a lecturing tone. "It's a somewhat slow process, and mostly a side effect of... Hmmm... Let's see here..." She straightened her back and put her hand on her chin, rubbing it. "The way our material bodies resonate with the spiritual realm."

"The what with the what now?" Cody asked.

"Hmmm... I shall need more knowledge of your realm before I can adequately explain these things, I think," Okimo said. "The important thing is that it works! Here, let me finish healing your wound." She leaned over as and placed her hand on Cody's knee, as she had done before. Cody found himself wondering if he should kiss her. Would a fae take offense to that?

"Oh!" Cody blurted out, suddenly realizing something. "If touching you heals me, then... That explains why I keep getting hard so soon, even after you've made me come! You're healing my penis!"

Okimo nodded. "That makes sense," she said. "Does it usually need healing after that?"

"Not necessarily healing," Cody said, thinking back to when he had jerked his cock to pieces in his early teens. "Well, sometimes, I guess. Mostly, it just needs time to rest. But I guess healing works too."

"Oh, but that means you don't get much relief, if I am the one doing it!" Okimo said. "Maybe you should do it yourself, from now on? I like ingesting your cum, but if it's too much, then I don't want to..."

"No, no!" Cody interrupted. "It's fine, really. I get relief, trust me!"

"Are you sure?" Okimo said, hesitantly.

"Yes! It just means that we can do it more, and that's a good thing, right?"

"Hmmm, I guess so," Okimo said, leaning back to stroke her chin. As she removed her hand, Cody noticed that his knee had almost completely healed. There was just a tiny hint of a bruise left now.

"...You can do it right now. If you want to, I mean."

"Mmmm, do you want some relief then?" Okimo's eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Yes, please."

"Okay," Okimo said, quickly getting down on her knees on the floor in front of Cody. "But afterwards, I want to see this library. Take your cock out for me, then!"

"Uh, sure," Cody said, obediently lifting his ass off the chair so that he could pull his jeans down to his ankles. As his hard cock sprung into the air, Okimo's long fingers spread out over the insides of Cody's thighs, parting them before her, and making his skin buzz. Faster than Cody could blink, Okimo was on her knees in between his legs, grasping his throbbing member with her warm fae hand, jerking it softly a few times, before taking it into her mouth.

Cody's jaw dropped, as he arched his back and involuntarily thrust himself all the way into the fae's magical mouth. His entire being melted into a tiny point, focused entirely at the tip of his cock, where the sensations of pleasure where shooting up like a rocket, rapidly bringing him to the point of orgasm as Okimo bobbed her head up and down. He wouldn't even have time to bury his fingers in her golden, silky hair, he realized.

"Shiiiiiiiit", Cody managed to cry out, with his hands flailing all over the place. Intense, orgasmic waves rocked his entire body, as he shot his load down the Fae's eager throat.

"Mmmmmmm!" he heard her exclaim with her lips sealed around the base of his cock. Looking down through his blurry, post-orgasmic vision, he could see her tall, slender form wiggle around between his legs with glee, with her long arms resting against his thighs. She was so ridiculously beautiful, making sure not to spill a single drop of Cody's cum.

"That was great!" Okimo said, standing up. "You produced so much, and so quickly, too!" She towered before Cody, who was slumped down in his chair, softening cock twitching around. Her breasts almost stood out before her, perfect spheres topped with long, hard, bright pink nipples. Her golden eyes looked down at him expectantly. "Let's go see the library now, okay?"

Cody was still catching his breath. "Uh... sure. Just give me a few minutes. Gotta finish my food, and stuff."

------

The college student and the fae walked the path down to the glassy building with the library. Cody was wearing his usual white t-shirt and jeans getup, while Okimo walked beside him naked, hopefully wearing her "human girl" disguise for the rest of the world to see. Her long, slender feet did not make any noise when they landed on the ground as they walked, something that stood out to Cody.

"Hey," he said, discreetly, without stopping. "Uh... Your steps are way too light. Does your illusion make noise when you walk?"

"Oh yes, very much," Okimo said. "She is wearing those shoes that slap against the soles of your feet. They seem like an odd choice of footwear to me, but popular among your kind."

"Right on," Cody said. "We call them flip-fops. After the sound they make. That's all good then. It's just... It's really weird to be walking around, seeing your true form, while everyone else sees something else, you know."

"Hmmm," Okimo said. "Yes, I can see how that might be disconcerting. Does my true form no longer appeal to you?"

"No no, that's not it at all," Cody replied truthfully. The fae's slender, naked body was as arousing as ever. "It's just... Knowing that I experience something completely different from everyone else... My mind can't really seem to get used to it. It just feels weird, is all."

"I think I understand," Okimo said. "There... may be something we can do, to help with that. Let me think about it while we explore this library."

"Help?" Cody said. "What do you mean?"

"Let's talk about it later," Okimo said. Was she blushing again? Cody definitely thought he saw the golden sheen on her face intensify.

They approached the building and walked through the wide entrance doors, and past the cafeteria that they had been in earlier. The remainder of the building mostly consisted of the library, spanning multiple floors, brightly lit from the outside by the building's glass encasement. It was a labyrinth of bookshelves and computer stations, desks for studying alone and large tables for groups. A formally dressed lady, in her late 30s to early 40s, looked them up and down from where she was sitting at the large reception desk. Her red hair was tied up in a bun, and her discerning eyes were behind a pair of thick-rimmed glasses.

Cody gave the lady a quick nod before looking away, trying to find an interesting category to browse among the bookshelves. That intention was interrupted by an eager Okimo, however.

"Hello!" he heard her voice say to the surly librarian lady. "Is this a library?"

The red-headed lady's eyes shifted back and forth from green to light brown behind her glasses. They appeared to be scanning Okimo, searching for a reason why this girl would ask such a stupid question. She remained completely silent. Cody started to sweat a bit, feeling the need to save the situation somehow.

"Yeah, she just transferred from Dolving," he said. "I guess their libraries are way different, huh?"

The librarian gave Cody a stern look, and he found himself sweating harder. This lady had a... certain presence about her. She made him feel small, just by looking at him. "I don't think so," she finally spoke. "Libraries have been standardized for centuries."

"Well, I am glad to have found one," Okimo said. "I am looking for knowledge. And information."

"Indeed," the librarian said, looking at Okimo once more, her eyes narrowing. "Well, there's computers all over the place that you can search for books on. Or use the internet. Have a nice day."

Cody looked over the wide desk that the librarian was sitting behind, and noticed that she was reading a book. Her days must not be very eventful, and she seemed to prefer it that way. She wore a very formal looking grey blazer, with patches on the elbows. He poked Okimo in the hip, and motioned for her to follow him. They walked in between a couple of shelves, where it seemed like they could speak to each other freely.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" Cody asked.

"No," Okimo said.

"Right. Then... I don't really know what we're supposed to do here. There are thousands of books on all kinds of subjects. And, I will have to teach you how to use the internet one day... That will be interesting."

"Hmmm," Okimo said, looking around at the books with her hand on her chin. "There is so much to choose from here... I want to learn about humans."

"Sure," Cody said. "There's biology, anatomy, psychology, sociology, anthropology. All of these subjects, and many more, are about humans. We like to study ourselves too."

"What about... sexuality?" Okimo asked.

"Yeah, all those subjects can be about sexuality in some way, I guess. We're complicated creatures."

"The librarian seems like a nice human," Okimo said. "I think I will ask her for help."

"Yeah... I don't know about that," Cody said. "She seemed kind of... Sour to me."

"Really? I thought she was very nice and direct! I need to practice talking with your kind, anyway." Okimo started walking back towards the front desk. Cody sighed, and followed her, enjoying the view of her naked ass and legs that only he could see.

"Hi!" Okimo said too loudly for any library. The lady behind the desk looked up from her book, seeming annoyed. "I was wondering if you could recommend me some books? I want to learn about human sexuality."

Cody winced. Okimo's demeanor was very awkward, and she spoke in a way that was... slightly unnatural. Would she really be able to learn how to act like a human? He barely knew how to, himself, and they only had another two days before classes started.

"I see," the librarian said. "Hm. I suppose I could gather up some starter books for you. Come with me." She stood up, and walked around the desk she had been sitting behind. She was wearing a long grey skirt that matched her blazer, which tried, but failed, to hide the round curves of her slim waist and wide hips. Her legs were clad in black nylon stockings, and she wore a pair of modest black leather high heels on her feet.

The three of them walked around among the shelves for a while, as the librarian picked out several books and handed them to Okimo, who carried them effortlessly beneath her breasts. "Incest And The Amygdala" by Zygmunt Fraud, some grey bearded dude from another country who died ages ago. "Primordial Penis Power: A Recount Of Pagan Phallos Worship", "Divine Nectar: Myths & Truths About The Female Orgasm", "Adult Anatomy", and a few others were added to the pile. It must have weighed over 25 pounds. Cody would have keeled over carrying that for too long.

"There you go," the librarian said when they got back to the front desk. "That should keep you busy for the foreseeable future." She returned to her position behind the desk, and sat down. "Now, I will just need to swipe your student ID and you will be all set."

Cody felt a rush of anxiety. Student ID? Did Okimo have one of those? Surely not. This... could get awkward. Shit. What was he going to do? His heart started beating faster and faster.

"Sure," Okimo said. "Here, hold this for me." She handed the pile of books to Cody. There were eight thick tomes in it, and he almost fell to the ground when he received it. Using all of his willpower, he managed to stay on his feet. He observed as Okimo held out an empty hand towards the librarian. The librarian... took something from it? What? He heard a beeping noise coming from a card reader. What kind of fae magic was this?

"Great. Good luck with your studies," the librarian said, reaching her hand out to Okimo. The fae grabbed the air next to the librarian's hand, and put the invisible item into her invisible pocket. The serious, red-headed lady behind the desk returned to her book.

------

"Do you wanna explain to me what just happened?" Cody asked. He was walking next to his fae roommate, on the same path as before, headed back to their dorm room. She was carrying eight massive books below her naked breasts without breaking a sweat.

12