My Fall and Rise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
938 Followers

I was getting my jacket down from the coat rack when he asked me, "Are you forgetting something?"

I looked at what he held in his hand. "Oh, my Grandma's pearls."

He laughed at that as he handed them to me. "That reminds me," he said with a scowl, "Am I gonna have to worry about your Grandma coming to whoop my ass?"

"No," I said, "She knew this was going to happen before I did." I longed to take my jacket off and stay with him, but I kissed him goodnight.

We were both busy at work the next day and had little time to talk, but at the end of my shift, Dwight walked me to my car.

"So, I hope you had a good time last night," he said.

I laughed and took his hand. "I think you know I did."

He smiled and draped his arm over my shoulders. I leaned against the car and turned my face up to receive his kiss.

"I've got nothing on the books for tomorrow night. What do you think, Honeybunch, maybe go out for dinner, see a movie?"

"I'd like that."

"I'll call you when I get home, all right? You may be done for the day, I got a wedding to serve."

We kissed again and said goodbye. As he walked back to the building, he had a bounce in his steps. He turned around, and walking backwards, he sang, "Sugar pie, honey bunch, you know that I'm weak for you. I can't help myself..."

He hesitated, and the next line came out in a mumble, but I knew the lyrics to the song.

Don't, I thought. Don't fall in love with me. You are too sweet a man, and everyone who loves me pays a price.

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
938 Followers
12