My Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother's share their wives with each other.
3.8k words
4.37
36.7k
24

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on my fantasies about a show I watch in my language. All the characters are fictional and strictly above 18. I prefer stories with a plot that get us involved in the story and leads to sex rather than stories with just wild sex. My stories are bit lengthy and usually have everything like gay sex, lesbianism, threesomes, groupsex and mainly incest. If they do not suit you please give these a pass. Enjoy the story. If you haven't read the previous part, I would suggest to read it first before getting to this part as this is a continuation. But you can enjoy it by itself too.

So far we have covered how kartik saw his parents having sex, which introduced him to the world of sex and how he fell in love with his mom and how he fucked his first girlfriend Mouni. Then we saw how he ended up marrying Deepa and how he trained her to have a threesome with his ex-girlfriend mouni. Then we saw how he seduced his sister-in-law sravya to have sex.

*******

We had put the plan in action. For next one week, as planned, Sravya was maintaining distance from Aditya while Deepa was getting closer to him. Luckily I was getting action from Sravya every now and then. After a week, I could see a little change in Aditya's behavior, when he started enjoying what Deepa was showing him.

We continued our plan for another week, when there was visible change in him. Now he was actively trying to get more physical contact from Deepa as well as trying to catch glimpses of her cleavage in whatever dress she wore. I had decided it was finally time to have a chat with my brother. I took him on a drive.

Me: "So what's up brother? How is the married life going? Having fun?"

Aditya: "Yes Brother. It's going good."

Me: "That's good to hear. Sravya is a lovely girl. I hope you guys are able to keep each other happy."

Aditya: "umm... Yes I guess."

Me: "That was a long pause. Is everything ok? I feel something is wrong."

Aditya: "How do I say brother?"

Me: "It's alright tell me. I am not just your big brother. I am also a doctor. I can definitely be of help."

Aditya: "umm... Sravya is keeping me at a distance since last two weeks giving some or the other reason. I don't know what's happening. I haven't had any action in last two weeks. And that's making me go crazy."

Me: "oh. That's bad. Probably I will ask Deepa to have a chat with her about it and find out what's the problem."

Aditya: "Oh yes. If you can do that, it will help brother."

Me: "Sure. Anything for you my brother. You are my little brother. I actually got you on the drive to ask you for a favor but you have your own problems. Maybe another time."

Aditya: "don't worry about it brother. What is it?"

Me: "Are you sure?"

Aditya: "Yes."

Me: "Just like there is a change in Sravya, have you noticed any change in Deepa?"

He was shocked a bit..

Aditya: "ummm.. not really. Why?"

Me: "Actually she has changed a lot ever since you have been married."

Aditya: "What? Why?"

Me: "Can I tell you a secret? Only if you won't mind?"

Aditya: "Of course. You are my brother"

Me: "You know right, my sexual appetite is high. And just like me even Deepa's sexual appetite is high. So to keep ourselves satisfied we have been exploring a lot of sexual things. As a part of it we even tried threesomes. With Deepa and mouni. And we really enjoyed it. Especially having two girls at a time was amazing for me. So we were planning again for something. And I needed your help for that?"

Aditya: "wow. You are one lucky bastard brother. Here I am not able to have one girl, my own wife but you are having threesomes with your wife and ex. Hats off to you. Wish I had a life like yours. Although what help could I be of brother?"

Me: "so I and deepa were planning to have a threesome with another guy. While we were discussing about it Deepa told me she has a huge crush on you. And ever since you got married to her step sister, she is jealous of her and have increased feelings for you. Have you noticed how Deepa has been dressing more provocatively and getting more physical with you lately?"

Aditya: "ummm..."

Me: "That's because she has feelings for you and she wants you to be that other guy in our threesome. Initially I resisted it but after thinking about it for a while, I thought it is better to involve you rather than any stranger who could later blackmail us or take advantage of us. So if you are ok with it we want you to join us in a threesome."

He was shocked to hear this. On one side he wasn't getting any action from his wife but on the other side his brother and sister-in-law were asking him to join in a threesome. That's a rollercoaster for sure. He thought about it for some time.

Aditya: "What? That's crazy brother. How can I have sex with your wife? Isn't it wrong? And also what if sravya finds out? Or anyone else?"

Me: "It's definitely not wrong. You know I have always been a proponent of enjoying sex life to the most. There is nothing wrong in it if it's consensual sex between two adults. And about sravya finding it out, don't worry about it. We will be very careful about it. And maybe if you are lucky, one day you can have a threesome with both sravya and Deepa. Think about it."

Aditya: "ummm... That sounds great but I feel it's a little awkward to fuck your wife in front of you."

Me: "Don't worry about it. It will be alright and we will enjoy it."

Aditya: "Alright, I am ok with it. To be honest even I developed feelings for deepa over last few weeks especially as I was not getting any action from sravya."

Me: "That's good to hear. So let me plan it."

I let both Deepa and Sravya individually know that our plan worked and it was time for next step. Next day I booked a room at the same resort, where I had sex with mouni for the first time. Me, Deepa and Aditya went to the resort as planned. Once we entered the room, all of us sat on the bed. There was some tension and awkward silence in the room.

To make things better I stood up and got completely naked. It was first time Aditya saw me completely naked after becoming adults. Next, I asked deepa to do the same and she followed my orders immediately. Aditya was lost looking at Deepa who was standing in front of him completely naked. I signaled to Deepa to go and remove Aditya's clothes as he was feeling shy.

She removed his t-shirt, jeans, and underwear one by one. And then I understood why Sravya was unhappy with Aditya's dick. It was already totally erect from the touch of Deepa. It was alteast 1.5 in smaller than my dick. Deepa took the erect dick in her hands and started stroking slowly. Looking at that even my dick was totally erect.

I also went and joined them. Deepa took both our dicks in her two hands and started stroking them slowly. After couple of minutes she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Then she exchanged our cocks and started sucking aditya's cock while stroking mine. She kept doing it for a few minutes, after which we moved on to the bed. She kept on sucking Aditya's dick while I started fucking her.

After a few minutes Aditya ended up cumming in Deepa's mouth which she gladly swallowed. I kept on fucking her. Aditya moved on to Deepa's tits and started playing with them and sucking. First Deepa had an orgasm and then after few minutes I ended up cumming in Deepa's pussy. In the meantime Aditya's cock had stiffened again. While Deepa was cleaning my cock of our cum, Aditya could no longer wait and got into the position to fuck Deepa. He pushed his dick into deepa's pussy and started stroking slowly. Deepa was enjoying it.

After a few minutes I asked him to sleep on the bed and asked Deepa to ride him in a cowgirl position. They both liked the idea and got into the position. Deepa started moving up and down on Aditya's cock. After a few minutes I joined them and pushed Deepa on to Aditya and got into position behind Deepa's asshole. Deepa shouted, "Yes. Fuck me in both my holes."

I inserted my cock in in her asshole, while aditya's cock was in her pussy. She was getting double penetrated for the first time and she was loving it. Aditya was shocked to see the wild side of Deepa and that she was getting fucked in her ass too. We sandwiched Deepa in between us and Aditya was stroking from bottom and I was stroking from the top. Eventually after a few minutes first Aditya orgasmed, then Deepa and then finally me. We stayed in that sandwich position for a while before lying down next to each other on the bed.

Me: "So how was it guys? Did you have fun?"

Deepa: "Thanks so much my love, I loved it. Probably one of the best sex I ever had."

Aditya: "I liked it to brother. I never imagined Deepa had such a wild side."

Me: "haha. This is nothing brother. She can be wilder. Isn't it Deepa?"

Deepa: "oh yes. I was innocent little girl before getting married to you. But you changed me into a sex addicted slut."

Aditya: "oh wow. I want to do many more things with you Deepa Bhabhi.. I only saw anal sex in porn but dint think it was possible in reality."

Deepa: "I dint even know there was something like anal sex. Your brother is expert in sex. He changed me completely."

Aditya: "I wish I could also change sravya like that. I wish I had talent like kartik."

Deepa: "why? What's wrong with Sravya?"

Aditya: "I don't know. She has been keeping me at a distance since couple of weeks."

Deepa: "Oh. Don't worry about it. I will talk to her about it."

Aditya: "It will be great if you can Deepa. You can also may be teach her some things you do? Like the blow job and stuff. You are so good at it. She never gave me a blowjob."

Deepa: "ummm... let me see what I can do."

I laughed to myself listening to their conversation. What they dint know was Sravya herself was an expert in giving blowjobs and much better than Deepa. And in fact Sravya was keeping him at distance because she was getting a lot of action from me. I joined in the conversation.

Me: "Actually talking about Sravya, I have a little secret to tell.. I have had a huge crush on Sravya since day 1. She is a pretty girl. I have an idea if you guys won't mind."

Expression on Deepa's face changed. I was sure she understood where this was going.

Aditya: "what is it brother?"

Me: "Why don't we also include her in our little sex club. That way we can teach you both."

Both of them were shocked to hear this. But Aditya responded first.

Aditya: "ummm... I don't know brother. It sounds good but will Sravya accept? You shared your wife with me. I wouldn't mind doing the same."

Deepa: "umm.. So now you have your eyes on my little step-sister. You pervert. But I know if you want something you will anyways get it. So why not do it together."

Me: "Alright. That's good to hear that all of us are on the same page. I will tell a plan and we will follow it."

After our discussion, Aditya made deepa go into doggy position and he kneeled behind her as he wanted to fuck her in her asshole. I put my cock near Deepa's face for her to suck it. So Aditya started stroking from back and I from the front. After a good few minutes, Aditya orgasmed first and cummed in Deepa's ass and I cummed in Deepa's mouth which she gladly swallowed.

I was happy that my plan worked and I gave them tips on how to seduce sravya. Over next one week both Aditya and Deepa worked hard on seducing and tempting Sravya. Sravya being Sravya acted like a tough nut in the beginning but eventually gave in. when Sravya finally said yes both Deepa and Aditya came running to me to tell that sravya was ready to join us. What they dint know was the whole thing was planned by me and Sravya.

One Saturday night after my parents went to sleep in their room, I and Deepa slowly went into Aditya's room. It was the night we planned to add Sravya in our little club and have our first wife swap/foursome. Sravya acted as if she was feeling shy and awkward in front of me to avoid the other two getting suspicious. Deepa was wearing a t-shirt and short. Aditya and I were just in our shorts. Sravya was in her nightie. I went and sat next to sravya on bed while Aditya and deepa sat next to each other. We started talking general things. After 10 minutes I decided it was time to start the action.

Me: "So sravya, how are you feeling?"

Sravya: "I don't know. I feel a little weird. It's all new to me. Especially the idea of having sex with my brother-in-law in front of my husband and sister sounds weird."

Me: "There is nothing weird in it sravya. It's very common. It happens in a lot of families. Just that they don't tell it out. In fact your husband and my wife have already been having sex for a few days now."

Sravya: "ummm... ok"

Me: "alright Aditya.. see and learn how to make your woman happy."

Aditya: "ok brother."

I got completely naked. My stiffened cock was hanging out there.

Sravya: "wow. That's big."

Me: "But it's not the size. It's technique that's important baby."

Then I removed sravya's nightie, bra and panty one by one. Now both of us were standing naked in front of my wife and my brother. They still had their clothes on but they were getting horny. I made sravya sleep on the bed. I first played with her tits.. Caressing them, kneading them. Then sucked and licked her nipples. And occasionally bit them. I could see both Deepa and Aditya were getting hornier as they were rubbing their pussy and cock respectively.

Then I moved on to her pussy and started licking it. Sravya moaned, "That feels so good." Aditya was taking notes that she likes it that way. I continued my licking and kissing of her pussy lips while tongue fucking by inserting my tongue in her pussy. After a few minutes I started fingering her with one hand while my other hand was kneading and playing with her tits and nipples. By this time Deepa and Aditya both started playing with each other looking at us.

After giving sravya her first orgasm, I got into position to fuck her. I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy and started stroking gently in the beginning and gradually increased the pace. Aditya and Deepa on the other side of the bed were now totally naked and Aditya started licking Deepa's pussy. I kept on fucking Sravya while giving kisses to both sravya and deepa alternatively. After a good few minutes and giving sravya another orgasm, I cummed all over in her pussy. Deepa reached out to lick my dick clean of my cum first and then to Sravya's pussy to clean the remaining cum.

Sravya was shocked to see that her stepsister was licking her pussy but she was enjoying it. It was like a relay where Aditya was eating Deepa's pussy and Deepa was eating sravya's pussy. After giving Deepa an orgasm, Aditya shifted his place and started fucking deepa. I gave my cock to sravya to give me a blowjob.

Which she readily took it in her mouth and started sucking. Aditya was shocked looking at this, I said, "if you take good care of a woman, she will take good care of you brother". He nodded yes. After a few minutes he cummed in Deepa's pussy. Deepa cleaned his cock with her mouth which stiffened his cock again. Now he was eager to get on his wife.

Aditya got into position over Sravya and started fucking her in the pussy. Sravya was getting fucked in the mouth by me, in the pussy by Aditya and her tits were being sucked by Deepa. Sravya was enjoying the wild fuck session she was having. But I wanted her to have a double penetration. So I asked Aditya to lie down on the bed and asked sravya to ride his cock. As she got into the position, Aditya realized my plan and pulled sravya onto him saying, "come on brother, fuck her ass. Are we sandwiching her just like deepa Bhabhi?" to which I nodded yes.

I got into position and inserted my cock into Sravya's asshole and started stroking it, while Aditya was stroking his cock in her pussy from bottom. After a few minutes Aditya cummed first, then Sravya and finally I cummed all over her ass and asshole. Once we were done, Deepa cleaned her step sister from both my and aditya's cum by licking it. After such a wild night Sravya and Aditya were exhausted and fell asleep. I and Deepa went to our room, had another round of anal sex and we fell asleep too..

I was really happy about how things turned out.. I was banging sravya almost every day, that too in front of my wife and her husband which was even kinkier. But there was always this little incomplete feeling I had because I was getting nowhere with my goddess, my dream girl mom. After a couple of months of wild sex and all I finally decided to tell my little sex club about my lust for mom and my love for incest and take their help to seduce and fuck my mom.

One night after our wild session, all four of us were lying naked on the bed.

Me: "Guys, I have a question for you. Who is one person you would have sex with, if you had a chance to have sex with anyone in this world. And why?"

Deepa: "I guess Virat kohli. I find him very attractive and I heard he is a beast in working out. So I guess he must be great in bed.."

Sravya: "umm... Hrithik Roshan. I think he is very handsome."

Aditya: "I think Deepika.. she has a sexy body. What about you brother?"

Me: "I will tell in a bit. How many of you know about incest?"

They were a little surprised.. As Aditya watched a fair amount of porn only he had an idea.

Aditya: "I think its sex between family members. Like brother-sister, father-daughter, mom-son. Right? I think I saw it on porn websites but never opened them."

Me: "Yes. You are right. Its sex between family members just like we are doing it now. So I am into incest. I have liked incest since I learnt about sex. And to answer the first question, the person I would like to fuck the most is my mom, Soundarya."

Everyone in the room gasped with shock. They were horrified. Exchanging partners and having groupsex was one thing but wanting to fuck one's own mom was something unimaginable to them. They were out of words. There was total silence in the room. I continued.

Me: "Yes guys. You heard it right. I have been introduced to sex by mom and dad. When I was a kid I saw them having sex once and that image is still in front of my eyes to this day after more than a decade. For me, mom is the prettiest woman I ever saw, with perfectly shaped boobs I have ever seen. With every year she has only been getting hotter and sexier. I started masturbating thinking about her and even now quite a few times I imagine her while having sex. I love having sex with sravya so much because she has the closest figure to mom."

They were still in shock. Still no one had a word to say.

Me: "I have been trying to suppress my feelings for her everyday but they are only increasing and making me go crazy. Every time I see her, I feel like doing a lot of things with her. So I have finally decided to seduce and add her to our little club. I want you guys to help. What do you guys say? Think about it."

Sravya: "Wow kartik. I knew you were a perverted sex addict but I never knew you were such a big pervert. But this is what I love about you. Every time I think this is the end, you come up with another twist. I also think mother-in-law (MIL) is very pretty. And the idea of mother and son having sex is different and weird but I want to see it happen. I will help you."

Aditya: "To be honest, I also think that mom is pretty hot. Especially in the way she gets dressed but I don't know about it brother. I have never thought about her sexually. I am still not able to think in that way."

Me: "Alright. Don't worry. Maybe we will have to watch some incest porn and do some roleplay and you will get used to it. If you had seen what I saw, you would also go crazy for her. What about you Deepa?"

Deepa: "Do I have an option baby? I am your little slut. You make me happy in so many ways. I will do anything to see you happy too. Even if it is to help you fuck your mom."

12