My Family's White Fever Ch. 01

Story Info
The women in my Asian family love white cocks.
976 words
3.91
26.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclined in front of my work desk in my private office, gently stroking my tiny Asian penis. Working hours was over, everyone had gone home, so there was no one left to disturb me during my indulgence. In front of me were three monitors, showing three Asian women having sex with white men.

More specifically, they were my daughter, my wife, and my mother. All three videos were from just a few days ago.

On the left was my 18-year-old daughter, attending college far from home. In the video, she was on her bed with her trembling legs wrapped tightly around a big, grizzly-looking white man, easily older than her pathetic dad. She grunted and squirmed helplessly in euphoria while he pounded into her with his veiny cock like a wild animal. I paid her tuition fee and even rented that apartment for her college study without asking her to repay, and she was grateful for that. She did not know that I installed hidden cameras everywhere in her apartment to capture the inevitable moment when she turned into a college slut for white cocks. Three weeks after her admission, I got the video I wanted.

In the center, my wife was moaning while bouncing on a thick, white shaft. Our marriage was purely for practical reasons: She agreed to live with me as a housekeeper and give birth to my child. In turn, I vouched for her citizenship and let her fuck whoever she wanted, even in our house, as long as she cleaned up everything before I got home. Just like our daughter, she was oblivious to the hidden cameras within our home. It did not matter to me how big of a slut she is; all I wanted to see was white men fucking her.

On the left, a beautiful, erotic symphony of gargling, moaning, and slapping noises came from an gangbang between my mom and several white men. She was 55 at that point, but a rigorous training and diet regiment kept her body in good shape, so she had no problems finding young studs who craved the GILF type of women. Each one of her love holes was stuffed with a white cock at least 8 inches long, while her hands were jerking off two more. After dad's early passing, I convinced her to sell our old house and offered her a private property in another city, which I also bugged. There, without any constraints left, she could do whatever she wanted. The process was expensive, but the videos I got from her were priceless. Oh, and I was sure that she fucked her personal trainer after her training sessions too, something I wish I could also watch.

In short, I was not just watching ordinary WMAF porn found all over the Internet. I was enjoying the sight of white men fucking three generations of women in my family.

How did it come this way?

It all started with my mom.

----------------------------------------------------------

When I was in high school, my dad was hired by a Canada-based corporation, so we moved there with him. When I knew that, a sense of unease and anticipation began festering in my mind. I knew many stories of Asian families falling apart after immigrating to Western countries because the wife left her husband for another man. Dad did not seem to care, however. There was another dreadful thing that I tried not to think too much about: that infamous stereotype between Asian women and white men. However, the chance to improve our lives was so enticing to us that I decided to dismiss my fear by convincing my mind that it was just a rumor.

I was wrong.

As I began to adjust to my new life, I witnessed with my own eyes how most Asian women around us ended up dating or in an interracial relationship with a white man. In my class, there were more half-white half-Asian than full-blooded Asian children. Their parents were all white male-Asian female couples.

When I saw that situation, I knew that it would not take long before my mom started asking herself why Asian women around her chose white men instead of Asian men. That opportunity came from our neighbor.

In our new home, dad had to go to work in another town for weeks on end. He would only return home for a few days in a month for a short break, only to return to work again, while mom chose to stay at home as a housewife. When she had nothing to do at home, she would hang out with other Asian ladies in the neighborhood. All of those women were either married to or dating white men. She showed her admiration for their happy families, especially their hapa children, whom she thought were very adorable. On several occasions, I overheard them giggling while whispering something to my mom that made her face blush red. I knew what they were gossiping about, but I was too pussy to confront them.

As I entered my senior year, I aimed to join a prestigious university, so I dedicated most of my time to studying at either school or the library for my entrance test, giving my mom even more time alone at home. The copious amount of time being by herself, a glimpse into the content and happy lives of Asian women in WMAF relationships around her in stark contrast to her loneliness, the gossip from our neighbors that fed her curiosity, the abundance of attractive white men around her, all combined together to create the perfect condition for her to give in to the call of primal lust.

I kept a faint glimmer of hope that the Asian family values that she had absorbed and practiced all her life were stronger than her curiosity.

They were not.