My Family's White Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
How my Asian mom got impregnated by BWC.
3.7k words
4.28
20.3k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All character in this story are above 18 years old. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I could tell myself that my mom would not cheat all I wanted, but the lingering doubt in my mind could not be drowned out. The conditions were all just perfect for her to cheat. Sure, mom would not cheat because she valued her family and was loyal to dad and all, but she could easily cheat. She could go out to meet her lovers while no one else was at home. Hell, she could even invite them to come over and leave before I got home. Every night when I sat in front of her during dinner time, my mind would be invaded by the image of a white cock thrusting in and out of her pussy on the very kitchen table that I was having my meal on just a few hours earlier.

Despite the self-reassurance, my mind began to mull over a taboo question: But what's wrong if she cheats? She was only in her late 30s, yet she was by herself most of the time, being little more than a housekeeper to a man who was rarely home and spent more time at work than with her. It was only natural that she would look elsewhere for affection and companionship. What was the point of being loyal and upholding the oh-so-great traditional family values if that meant starving herself of her basic sexual needs? Why would I be surprised if I caught her cheating one day?

Not long after her conversations with our neighbors started, her behavior began to change a little. Some days she would look more energetic and refreshed, with a glow in her face that was not there before. Sometimes she would smile to herself while doing her chores, as if she were recalling a pleasant memory. When I asked her about it, she quickly made up some generic reasons, usually because she had had a pleasant conversation with our neighbors earlier, or because she was talking to dad in the afternoon. I chose to believe her, but at the same time, I could not shake off another possibility from my head: She was happy on those particular days because white cocks satisfied her.

That sinful thought made me afraid that she would divorce dad and leave us for her lovers. It would turn our lives upside down for a long time.

So I thought to myself, if she could escape her boring life and enjoy the pleasure of sex without tearing my family apart, I would not get in her way.

The uncertainty tormenting my mind for a long time. I finally felt relieved when I came home earlier than usual one day, without telling mom first, only to see a stranger leaving our home.

He was a tall, athletic white man, probably in his mid-thirties. He walked to his car in our driveway with a confident gait, as if he was proud of himself for what he had done. I quickly hid behind a fence so he would not notice me.

Going inside to see the mess that they had just made would be awkward, so I decided to return to the library and wait until mom cleaned up.

As I was walking, I could not help but feel a tinge of excitement inside me. When I saw the evidence of her infidelity with my own eyes, my first thought was that, fortunately, the best scenario I mentioned above had happened.

It opened up an exciting possibility: There were erotic scenes happening right under our roof, with my own mother being the main actress that I could watch with my own eyes.

Mom was pretty good at cleaning up the evidence too. By the time I got home, everything was in order, she was setting the dinner table, but not without a slight grin on her face.

I became so obsessed with that depraved thought that porn no longer aroused me as much as the taboo image of my own mother being conquered by white men.

The virtuous part of my mind kept screaming that it was wrong, that I needed to confront mom, or at least, look away from her debauchery. But just like her, the perverted part of my brain convinced me that the pleasure I would gain was better than any abstract moral value.

I was determined to see her in the act, and I knew what I needed to do to get what I wanted. The attic was directly above our parents' bedroom. One time, when I was moving some stuff there, I noticed a crack on the wooden floor that I could peek through and get an eagle-eye view of my parents' bedroom. Back then, I did not know how useful it would be to me.

Next, I needed to pay attention to mom's behavior. Usually, she would be more gleeful on the days that she invited her lovers over.

It would not take long for an opportunity to come. On that day, while eating breakfast, I noticed that mom wore a slight grin on her face and sometimes giggled to herself while she was vacuuming the floor.

As soon as my mind registered that characteristic change, my fingers trembled in excitement. I told her that I would go to the library as usual, then quickly finished my breakfast. I drove to the library, parked my car there, got on a bus, got off at a station near my house, and walked back home from there. I carefully timed my arrival to make sure that I got home while mom was going out for groceries. I went to my room and waited.

About 30 minutes later, I heard mom's car entering the garage. Minutes later, the front door clicked open. I quietly tiptoed to the hallway in front of my room and crouch down to avoid being seen. I was disappointed to see that it was just mom carrying the grocery bag inside. She went to the kitchen and began her daily routine. I went back inside, thinking about going back to the library.

However, an hour later, I heard the front door opening again, this time with a muffled, deep voice that was clearly not my dad's. I sneaked out again, and this time, what I saw nearly made my heart jump out of my chest.

In the front door, mom was making out with a white man, different from last time. He was probably the same age as me, stood towering over my mom. He bent down to kiss her while his hands explored her body. She moaned as he put one hand under her shirt to fondle her breast, while the other massaged her ass. Her hand frantically moved down to his crotch, unzipped his jeans to let his cock spring free.

I was shocked to see that even when flaccid, his huge member was three times longer than my fully erected penis. My mom's hands barely covered the length of it. She immediately began to stroke his veiny shaft, then pull out his plum-sized balls and gently fondled them in her hand while his cock rested on her forearm. It was at least 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist. I wondered how she could take his entire length inside her without tearing her vagina apart.

They broke their sloppy kiss, and I could hear his muffling, husky voice commanding my mom:

"Show me the bedroom, baby."

It was a simple command, but the power in his voice sent shivers down my spine. At that moment, he had become the master of the house, and my mother was his whore.

She grabbed his monstrous cock, turned around and led him toward my parents' bedroom. She kept an ear-to-ear grin on her face, like a child eager to open her present. As they walked up the stairs, I quickly sneaked back to the unlit bedroom. When they had passed, tiptoed downstairs, and got to the backyard through the backdoor. There was a staircase leading up to the entrance of the attic, which I had unlocked in advance. I got inside the attic, and as I was crawling on my belly toward the crack on the floor to avoid making any creaking noises, I could already hear slurping and gargling noises coming from below. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally reached the crack. I had also prepared a sheet of tissue next to the crack. I peaked through it, and saw an erotic scene that would be carved into my memory forever.

My mom and her lover were already naked. I looked at the guy and understood why my mom decided to betray her family. On top of being well-endowed, he had a toned, muscular body that made him look like an ancient statue of a Greek god. He must've spent a lot of time at the gym. It was hard for mom to stay loyal to a boring, short, chubby Asian salarymen who probably never touched a dumbbell in his entire life when there were so many better choices around her.

My eyes then fixated on his fat cock, mercilessly pistoning in and out of my mom's throat. She was lying on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. With each thrust, he shoved his cock all the way down her esophagus, making her throat bulge, but she did not seem to be bothered. It was clear that her throat had been well-trained for white cocks. She easily swallowed the entire length of his manhood and let him use her throat like a fleshlight without any sign of hesitation, choking, or coughing. Her breast bounced up and down with each thrusts, her eyes were half-closed, and filled with lust. He bent down to gently massage her nipples, while she arched her back and fingered herself.

The pounding went on for a while. His massive balls slapped against her nose with each thrust. He climbed on the bed to throatfuck her missionary style. He had no concern for her comfort. His dick must've reached the deepest part of her esophagus.

The man finally stopped after letting out a satisfying moan. He plunged his cock all the way in and held it there for a few seconds to enjoy her throat. As a virgin, I could not imagine the sensation of having his cock enveloped in the warm, tight grip of her gullet that he was feeling at that moment. He slowly pulled his glistening, slimy member out to let it dangle above her face, precum still leaking from its swollen head. Her eyes and noses were covered by a pearly white layer of thick mucus, saliva and precum. She gave it a few gentle licks and kissed the tip with a content smile on her face as if she was worshipping a holy object.

Watching the scene from above, I felt a tingling sense of thrill all over my body. It was like watching a professional porn movie starring my mom, something I could not imagine that one day I would do. My mind took some time to adjust to the two opposite images of my mom: one is a loving, caring mother and a shy, demure housewife; the other is a wanton slut for white cock. After the shock had subsided, I pulled out my tiny dick and started stroking.

On the bed, the guy got up, his hard cock pointing straight up like a lighthouse. He grabbed her shirt and began wiping their lovejuice off her face, like a man cleaning his used sextoy.

"Bet your husband never fucked you like that, huh?"

She laughed and replied, "Not even close."

She wrapped her arms around his neck for another kiss. "White men are just so much better at fucking."

"Don't say that too loudly," he joked, "Hubby might overhear us."

They both burst into laughter. With one hand caressing her breast, he playfully pinched her cheek and teased, "I'm not her just to fuck your pretty little throat, aren't I?"

"No." She replied, her voice filled with lust, "You are here to breed a white baby in my womb."

My heart sank with another shocking revelation. Mom would not be satisfied with fucking another man on my parents' own bed. She wanted her white lover to leave an everlasting mark on my Asian family tree.

Another question immediately latched on my mind: How was she going to explain when the baby came out looking different from my dad?

But I had no time to ponder.

The man lied on his back, let mom climb on top of him and slowly lowered herself on his cock. I thought that at least she must have had some difficulties accommodating his huge, fully erected member, but no, her vagina, just like her throat, steadily engulfed its entire length without any hesitation. She sat down on his crotch to impale herself on his rod, arching her body back, letting out a deep moan of ecstasy.

"Good girl." The man gently fondled her ass and chuckled. In response, she began to bounce up and down on his cock.

Soon, the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her slippery vagina filled the room, along with their moans and grunts. After a few minutes of riding cowgirl, she slumped down on his chest, probably out of exhaustion, her head resting on his shoulder, and let him take over.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and began pounding into her from below, his balls slapping against her asscheeks. His pace was not very fast, but he made sure that each thrust was balls deep.

As their fucking session progressed, their bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat. I imagined that the man's musky aroma must've filled the air, lingered to the wall, the floor, the bed, to every object in the bedroom, like a wild animal marking his territory with his scent.

Her moans grew louder and more frantic, her breath became ragged and shallow from the relentless pounding. Sensing an imminent climax, the man picked up the pace, his cock blurring in and out of her passage. She dug her fingers into his biceps, her face resting on his shoulder. She must have been desperately trying to delay her orgasm, but eventually, she could not hold it anymore. Her body tensed up, her toes curled, and her mouth let out a long, satisfied moan.

On the attic, the scene pushed me over the edge as well. I released my pitiful load into a tissue. It was the most stimulating orgasm I had ever had. In a sense, not only did he give my mom an orgasm, he gave her son one as well.

Despite her mind-shattering orgasm, he did not cum; his cock remained rock-hard and lodged inside her like a spear. He was nowhere near done with my mom. I wondered how a man could fuck for so long without busting a nut.

With his Asian whore still shaking on his cock, he rolled over and threw her onto her back, his cock still buried in her cunt. Her legs were instinctively wrapped around his waist as he began to thrust again, his powerful hips slamming into her pelvis with each push.

The intensity of their coupling made my dick hard again. I intended to masturbate and enjoy this live show until I could not cum anymore. As I was stroking my dick, my mind kept bringing up the disparity between his sexual achievement and my non-existence one. He was perhaps just a few years older than I was, yet looking at how he made my mom tremble in pleasure, it was a sure thing that she was not the first woman he had bred. Of the dozens of half-white children I saw every day in the neighborhood, I might have, at least once, looked straight at one or several of his bastard children without even realizing it. His seed must have spread far and wide, his bloodline had survived and multiplied. In stark contrast, having been rejected by countless girls throughout my life, I was still a virgin. That day might forever be ingrained in my memory, but to him, it was just another Tuesday of casually breeding another child, and mom was just another vassal to propagate his lineage.

Inside the bedroom, their fucking grew even more ferocious. Her body was in a state of relaxation to enjoy his feral pounding. With his dick still submerged in her pussy, he lied down next to mom to sidefuck her. He leaned over to give her a sloppy, passionate kiss before resuming his relentless onslaught. She caressed his face and arms while he wrapped one hand around her neck to choke her while the other rubbed her clit. Normally, she would not let me even raise my voice while talking to her, yet she let a white guy young enough to be her son treat her like a piece of fuckmeat. During the whole time, a stupid, hazy smile stuck on mom's face, like an involuntary reaction to being fucked by a big white cock.

Then, suddenly, his thrusts began to slow down, and his grunting became louder and heavier. My eyes were bulging out of their sockets to capture and engrave the moment of their mutual climax in my mind. With a victorious roar, he sank his breeding instrument deep into her cervix. His balls contracted to deliver his potent white seed into her womb, completing his conquest of his Asian slut. They lips once again locked in a sloppy kiss while he indulged in his sweet release. Mom let out a satisfying moan in pleasure, her hand reached down to feel his pulsating shaft bulging from her stomach. The feeling of his warm, potent semen filling her womb must have been heavenly. She pushed her ass back against his crotch to help his cockhead reach deeper into her womb while her cunt tightened and spasmed around his member, milking out every drop of his essence, all to ensure the maximum chance of impregnation. I could not help but subconsciously compare his climax to waves after waves of foreign invaders violating and occupying my motherland, from which I was born, to forcefully take its resources to sustain their own existence and prosperity.

The erotic sight drove me to the edge. I released another pitiful load into the piece of tissue. Once again, the harsh, contrasting reality was laid bare in front of me. While I was lying on an old, dusty attic floor to pump my laughably small penis and ejaculate into tissues, his sperm were doing exactly what they were meant to do, where they were supposed to be: racing toward her ovary to pass his DNA down to the next generation, denying a weaker male's chance of reproduction.

After a while, he finally pulled his softening cock out of her. A small stream of semen and pussy juice followed, pooled on the bedsheet into a small puddle. Both of them were panting and exhausted. She had a content smile on her face as she placed her hand on her stomach, no doubt fantasizing about the new child growing inside her.

That afternoon, the guy left, never to be seen or heard from again. She never told dad how she really got pregnant, or at least I never heard her do so. During her pregnancy, she often joke to the Asian men and women she met that her child might grow up looking different from dad. The men were quite visibly disturbed, but the women, knowing too well what she meant, were amused.

She eventually gave birth to a baby girl that looked just like her white dad. A living proof of how dominant the man's gene was. She made up some pseudoscience bullshit that some of her ancestors must have been white, and now their white features were coming out in her children. Dad did not buy into it, and was not happy about it, but he did not dare to protest. He was in no position to make a choice, so he pathetically raised her bastard child like his own.

During her pregnancy and after her childbirth, she always seemed happier than before. Seeing her like that, I realized that to her, honor was not about forcing herself to live a boring, lonely life. To her, real honor was submitting to a strong white man, welcoming his breeding tool into her womb and ensuring the survival of his dominant gene.

Later on, I went through her phone and discovered several important things. First, my mom learned from one of our neighbors about an anonymous online network that let Asian women interested in white cocks connect with well-hung white men, all under fake names to protect their identity. Her lover's alias was "Adam". Her text messages also revealed that initially she was hesitant to join, but after some encouragement from our neighbors, she gave in to her curiosity and eventually fully embraced the lifestyle. After her first taste of white cock, one of her friends, who also bored "Adam"'s children, introduced him to her. According to her friend, aside from working as a trader, "Adam" was also a major stud who loved giving his seeds to Asian moms who wanted cute half-white babies.

The pleasure that I had from watching white men fuck my mom was too much to miss. To anticipate her next fucking session, I installed a piece of spyware on her phone that allowed me to see everything: phone calls, locations, text and audio messages, browser history... The attic became the place where I frequently masturbated while watching white men use my mom like a piece of fuckmeat, each time a little more depraved than the last.

12