My Fantasy of Two Big Cocks is Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pout your lips." Daniel said. As I did this they both rubbed their fingers across my lips, back and forth, god I was so horny. I opened my mouth to try and slip their fingers in but they quickly moved them slightly, teasing me as I went from one hand to the other trying to suck on either Manuel or Daniel's fingers. I let out a smile before making little noises to let them know I wanted them in my mouth. All of a sudden Manuel pushed me down onto my knees, my face now level with those massive bulges, god they looked amazing bursting through the material. Manuel and Daniel didn't seem to mind each other's company to much, they were standing with their hips and shoulders pretty much touching. This meant their cocks were so close together, I grabbed their asscheeks and pushed their cocks into my cheeks. I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling as Manuel and Daniel stroke my hair as they begin slowly rubbing their cocks back and forth along my cheeks. The view from their eyes must have looked amazing as my face is squashed between their two massive bulges but my view was far better, I started putting on sexy little pouting faces as they continued rubbing.

"Oooh daddy!"

Rubbing and rubbing.

"Please daddy, more, more."

Those big cocks were owning my face; this is how cocks should be worshipped! More and more rubbing, my god it never stopped, I could almost taste the precum through their underpants! We were all enjoying ourselves very much but Manuel clearly wanted more and after picking me up from my knees he stared at me and uttered his first words of the night.

"You ready for two cocks in your mouth baby?"

Oh my god, that accent, the look he was giving me, that was well worth the wait to hear him speak.

"Mhm, yes daddy!" I looked to Daniel without realising I'd called Manuel daddy, a title I always reserved for Daniel. He didn't mind as he started walking over to the bed side by side with Manuel. Daniel leant over to the bedside table and clicked record on the camera he had set up there as well as the one sitting on the bed head in-between Manuel and Daniel; I did the same to the one angled high up on the wall that covered the whole room. No chance was I going to leave this night just to memory. The scene was set, two amazing men laying on a bed fit for a king, or two in this case, each with a massive bulge splitting through their underpants as I stood in the middle of the room, the two of them waiting for me to worship them both.

I took the quick chance to grab my phone and take a picture to send to Alex. It captured Manuel and Daniel as well as the entire bed. I captioned it, 'Daddy brought a friend to play ;).' Send. Boy was that going to drive him crazy. At least I know who I'm going to send these videos to first.

"Was that for Alex?" Daniel is fully aware of how close I am to my blowjob buddy.

"Just a preview before he gets the same treatment I'm about to get."

"Fair enough, he will get his turn, now put that phone down and get over here."

I crept onto the bed and crawled ever so slowly up towards them as they both lay at the head. They lay side to side each with an arm behind each other's head so as to let me worship both at the same time. I'm currently on my knees with a leg each underneath me, staring into their eyes as they stroke their big cocks. I'm simply salivating at the prospect of trying to fit them both in my mouth, I've had plenty of practice with Daniel but two will still be a challenge. I love challenges! A finger each creeps into my mouth as they slowly draw me closer to them, taking them out only to kiss me passionately. I slide back down and place a hand on each man's massive bulge. At this point I can't tell if Manuel's cock is bigger than Daniel's or not, both look huge. I slowly stroke them both while they continue to tease me with a finger each in my mouth.

"You're a very bad boy!" says Manuel.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Daniel says with belief.

"I just want to please you daddy." I say as I look at both of them.

"I want you to lick Manuel's cock." Daniel says with authority.

I never expected to hear Daniel say anything like that; clearly they only care about maximising both their pleasures.

I look up at Manuel as I lick the massive bulge in his pants; he loves it as he grabs my head with both hands and directs me to lick his cock slowly up, down, up, down, up and down.

"Give him some love." Manuel says as he pushes my head towards Daniel's cock.

I proceed to do the same to Daniel, as much as I love Manuel's cock and this entire situation, I did definitely miss looking up into Daniel's eyes as I worshipped his cock.

"I missed you daddy!"

"I know baby."

Now I'm starting to get back into the feel of worshipping a cock, it's been so long. Let's not forget Manuel though, I go back to the middle of them and go from one cock to another giving little kisses to the head of each. Manuel and Daniel both drop their heads back in amazement. As I caress both cocks at the same time and kiss and lick the heads I wonder, who has the power here? I'm the little cock worshipper, adhering to the whims of two middle aged men with huge cocks but I'm also the one dealing out all the pleasure, able to bring both these men close to orgasm whenever I please.

Manuel and Daniel both look and nod at each other as they lift my head from their cocks, pushing me back slightly so they can undress. But in a rush of blood I stop them.

"I want to strip you both myself!"

They lay back down flat on their backs, legs stretched out. I first lay flat on my stomach between Daniel's legs, my favourite position to be with a cock in front of me. I tease him with little kisses around his cock and stare straight at him as I rub my lips against his massive bulge. After some teasing I slowly pull down his underpants to reveal his massive cock, veins bursting through them, fully shaved and looking like it hasn't cum in weeks. I stop stripping him as I get to the balls to just stop and admire it once more, placing my hands on his chest and rubbing my face on his now exposed cock. Stopping only to stare over at Manuel who is enjoying the view but obviously feeling left out. I pull Daniel's pants all the way off and leave him lying naked as I crawl over to lie between Manuel's legs.

"You like me lying between your legs daddy?"

"You fucking bad boy, tease me, kiss my cock!"

His hard muscular body feels great under my hands as I kiss all along his massive bulge stopping to bite my lip, I like being a tease! He ushers me to start taking his underpants off, his poor cock must be aching to pop out! I slowly pull them down, kissing every bit of his exposed cock as I do. He starts writhing slightly and as I finish pulling them down past his balls I behold the sight of his glorious cock, it had to be bigger than my face and if I'm being honest was slightly bigger than Daniel's from this view. If I thought it looked good back in the car then I was kidding myself, it was even more glorious under the dim light, and god was this going to be fun. I pulled off his underpants completely and as I sat up both Daniel and Manuel were slowly stroking their now exposed cocks, looking massive under the light, all while staring right at me. Lucky ol' me. I bite my finger and lip like a little slut, they were both so big and beautiful. The way they were both jerking themselves was so hot, I'm just imagining both of those massive cocks stood up next to either side of my face. However a more pressing concern was who to start worshipping first, surely I can't start with both I have to start slow.

Daniel broke the tension,

"I've had you worship my cock plenty of times, why don't you show Manuel what you can do."

Manuel looked at Daniel and then quickly back to me.

"Come here and worship my cock you bad boy!"

I lay back between Manuel's legs, ready to finally show him how much I love worshipping big cocks. I lift the cock and hold it next to my cheek, my god it is bigger than my face!

"Take a photo." I say to Manuel.

He barely hesitates, grabs my phone and while holding my hair takes the shot.

"Remember who worships your cock the best." I said after he takes it.

I hold out my forearms and smile as if to tell Manuel to grab them like he did before in the car. Of course he immediately does, I don't feel bad about doing it here now because Daniel and his big cock are only inches next to me waiting for his turn. We continued where we left off in the car, Manuel and I gripping each other's forearms hard while his big cock rhythmically bounces against my face. I let out constant soft moans as this happens.

"Ahh fuck daddy, use me!"

"You like that cock bouncing off your face baby?"

"Mhm!"

Slowly he releases his grip on me and I do the same, until suddenly our hands meet and our fingers interlock unconsciously, clearly he had a thing for me, I'm not sure if it was the fact that his big cock had been bouncing off my face a few dozen times? Clearly we both realised it as our eyes connected again. I bite my lip to make him remember I'm all about lust not love!

He smiles initially, till his face turns serious as I grab the cock and start to just kiss the tip. Giving little kisses all over the head, his head drops back again; fuck Manuel's cock is amazing! He removes my hands from his cock and holds it himself. Not letting me touch it, he just swings it in front of my face, from side to side. Like poetry in motion, it was beautiful to watch that huge cock just swing in front of my face. Till Manuel breaks the spell his cock was holding over me.

"Kiss that tip baby."

I love when I'm told what to do. He holds his cock as I kiss the tip ever so softly taking care to look at him as much as I can. After a few kisses though, Manuel starts teasing me with his big cock, moving it ever so slightly to the left, then as I move my lips to kiss it he slightly shifts his cock to the right. I smile at him as I love it when people tease me. Clearly Daniel has told him a lot about how I worship cock.

"Feed it to me daddy."

Manuel obliges and slips just the head of his cock into my mouth, it's so fat and hard, I could lay here and just suck on the head of his cock all night. Just as I go to suck a bit deeper he yanks it out of my mouth back towards him.

"Open." Manuel says.

I let the head in again and just as I close my mouth he yanks it back again. This continues, he must be enjoying the view, I know Daniel is as I look over to him watching intently. He knows how good it feels to be in Manuel's position and is patiently waiting his turn.

"Look at me and pout your lips." Manuel says.

He holds his hand under my chin and gently taps his cock against my lips. He can't stop as he stares so deeply into my eyes. I fucking love when guys take charge and slap their cock against any part of my face, Daniel must have told Manuel that because his next request is my favourite part of worshipping a cock.

"Stick out your tongue baby!"

I let out a moan, I love hearing guys say that. He places both hands on the base of his cock and starts gently tapping the head of his cock on my tongue, my god what a view!

"Tuck his arms." Daniel relays to Manuel.

"He loves feeling helpless while he gets slapped."

Manuel grabs my arms and places them under his back.

"Oh daddy I'm trapped, beat me with your cock please!" I'm such a little cock slut.

He grabs the back of my hair in one hand and starts' slapping a little harder, his huge cock is rock hard so I feel every slap and the room feels it every time it bounces off my tongue. Although I've been slapped before, I've never been able to look up at another guy while being slapped, so as Manuel slaps me I have a quick peek over to Daniel who is enjoying the sight of me being bruised by Manuel's big cock.

"Bad boy." he mouths.

I am a bad boy as I look back to Manuel who has lost control and is now slapping all over my face, gripping my hair ever harder so I can't escape his clutches. It continues for some time till he stops and forces his huge cock down my throat; I don't go very far at first as I've been out of practice.

"I'm sorry daddy I can go deeper, stick it back in."

So he does and I get much more of his cock this time, remembering my training with Daniel, he holds my hair and starts slowly fucking my throat.

"Fuck, you're a very bad boy, keep going, keep going!"

He maintains control and keeps a slow pace, as we have a long night to go. My eyes start to water though as Manuel takes back his cock.

"Go and suck my friend."

Daniel has been waiting ever so patiently but now it was his turn. But just as I'm about to get up Manuel grabs my hair again and slowly rubs his cock against my lips and tongue. God it feels so erotic when he stares at me while he does that, it's almost like he doesn't want me to leave. I wait till he stops before going over to Daniel, my original 'daddy'. I go past his cock to give him a kiss, he grabs me and kisses me so deeply before he lets go as I slowly kiss down the length of his body. I stop as my chin touches the tip of his cock, rubbing against it ever so softly. He grasps my shoulders as I grasp the sides of his stomach, a feeling of true passion between myself and Daniel as I slowly rub my face side to side against his bulging cock, this never gets old. I feel his fingers dig into my shoulders as I start to rub just my lips around the head of his cock.

"Ah fuck baby, you're the best!"

I continue this as Daniel's head drops back onto the bed, eyes closed in astonishment. I take this opportunity to look over at Manuel who cannot stop staring at me; I bite my lip in lust and angle Daniels cock to point towards Manuel. I start to lick it from bottom to top while staring at Manuel; you can see him losing control, jerking his cock furiously.

"You jealous daddy?" I whisper to Manuel after my tongue reaches the head of Daniel's cock.

I lean up slightly as Manuel turns his body over till his chest is basically on Daniel's chest. Holding his cock towards my mouth I stretch my head slightly over to Manuel's cock and lick around the top like a lollipop while staring at him and making slutty little moaning noises.

"Ah fuck!"

Manuel throws his head back in ecstasy as he starts slapping it against my lips again; I push him back down before licking Daniel's cock from the base to tip as I was before. All the while peering over to Manuel every now and then just to set him off. I'm a bad boy! Now I'm starting to fully focus on Daniel's cock. Holding the base with both hands I flick my tongue all around the head of his cock, looking at him as I do it. He starts squirming as my tongue continues its torture on his cock, I gently lick around the hole, and this really sets him off as he has to stop me as all the precum starts dripping out.

"All this time off and you can still bring me to pleasure so quickly?" Daniel says, as in disbelief that he doesn't trust my skills yet.

"I never forget how to please you daddy!" Was my well-trained response.

Our little moment is ended as Daniel grabs the base of his cock and holds it against my right cheek; he continues to hold it there for a few seconds as I watch him intently, wondering what he is going to do. He places his left hand on his cock pressing it against my cheek. He has my face in a lock between his hand and massive cock as he slowly starts rubbing his cock against my cheek and the entire right side of my face. This felt amazing as he started to quicken the pace, and with his cock sandwiched between his hand and my cheek it felt like he was fucking my face! As he is fucking my face with one hand, with the other he places his thumb in my mouth; I was his cock whore and he made sure we all knew it. This face fucking thing was completely new to me and I loved every second of it.

Daniel obviously really loved this as he put his right hand on the left side of my face, locking me in place. He had full control now and basically fucked my face at a frantic pace. We let out a series of moans over the course of this face fucking which now has to be one of my favourite ways to worship cock. It continued until Daniel had to stop suddenly only for a serving a pre-cum to drip from the head of his cock, which I gladly lathered up to continue licking his cock. That was intense!

"That was so hot daddy; you've never done that before!"

"Saw it in a porno, thought you would love it."

"I definitely did!" Holy shit did I love that!

We were silent for a while as I licked along the base of his cock. Daniel and I locked eyes for a moment, whatever he just did was so fucking hot. I wish he did it again. I hold the cock and show him my left cheek this time and he immediately realises my wish. He grips the right side of my face with his left hand and sandwiches his cock between his right hand and my left cheek.

"Fuck my face daddy!"

"You little slut!" Daniel immediately picks up where he left off, and by the intensity of this face fucking I would say that he must have loved this position more than me! My cheeks would have been red raw at this point with all the friction from that big cock basically fucking them! I could feel the precum dripping against my cheek as he slowed the pace, while we both took in a few long breaths.

"Amazing" It's easy to forget that in moments of cock worship like this there is a spectator at this point. Manuel must have enjoyed that view when he had to chime in. I'm sure more than anything though he wished he was receiving that same treatment. More importantly I was incredibly keen to fulfill my fantasy and worship both these big cocks at the same time.

"Get closer together." I told Manuel and Daniel both, not worried about any tension between the two of them being right up against each other.

Daniel took up the unselfish position of crossing his legs and angling his body towards Manuel's so both cocks were almost touching, while Manuel lay flat on his back. Both of them putting an arm behind the other to get themselves as close to each other as possible. This was the picture I had imagined in my mind for months now, 2 big cocks, standing erect right next to one another ready for me to service them at the same time.

Manuel and Daniel were both stroking their cocks, their fingers gliding against one another's as I crept in to fulfill my fantasy! I lay flat on my lower stomach, with my hands holding me up slightly as the positions they took forced their cocks higher into the air. There I was, my mouth barely an inch from 2 massive cocks filled with cum, I might have thought before that I could take both, but from this angle it was looking increasingly difficult. But my god did it look amazing. I lay there, my head upright, my mouth agape and tongue stuck out with saliva dribbling down my chin as Manuel and Daniel both held the base of their cocks and swung them side to side inches from my face. I must have fallen into a hypnosis again as everything went quiet and my entire focus was on watching both those cocks just move rhythmically from side to side, overlapping each other at times. I think Manuel and Daniel were both talking at this point but I couldn't really make out what they were saying nor did I really care at that point. These 2 huge cocks were waiting right in front of me, begging me to worship them!

I was spoilt for choice, which cock to start with? Their cocks now lay still and both Manuel and Daniel waited for me to make a move. I summoned the courage and leant in to suck on the tip of Daniel's cock before moving my mouth slightly to the left and taking the tip of Manuel's cock, one at a time, back and forth I went. The only sounds to be heard was the 'pop' when one cock dropped from my lips only for a 'pop' from the next cock to be dropped from my lips. My gaze swapping from Manuel's to Daniel's as I worship them both.