My Fate is Sealed Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey into submission.
3.9k words
4.41
18.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Linda, and over the past few months I've become sexually submissive to my husband John. Gosh, that sounds like somebody's introduction at an AA meeting, doesn't it? I should be more upfront about it and just admit to you that *blushes* I've become my husband's sex slave.

It's not something either of us planned on when we got married last year, but it's been very exciting for both of us and I decided to try and write down why and how it came to be and share my experience.

It could be that you're a woman who wishes your relationship could be more like mine, or you're a guy wondering if your girl might want to become a little bit like me, so I thought that maybe reading about my "journey into submission" might be interesting. I also want to share my feelings about it, and maybe even my feelings about my feelings, LOL.

Just so you know, I might come off sounding a little defensive because I'm still kind of embarrassed about what I let my husband do to me... and even more embarrassed about how it makes me feel.

I guess I'll start by describing myself. I'm 26-year-old white girl, about 5'4" and 124 lbs., and I wear a 32A bra size. I've got short blonde hair in a pixie cut and some freckles across my face. Your all-American girl next door, right? My body is not muscular but it's well-toned because I love to swim, and I was a varsity swimmer in school.

I was 21 when I first had sex. I was only with a couple of guys before I met John, but I can remember having a feeling of submissiveness with the first man I slept with. He was tall, a little over six feet, and when I spread my legs and he mounted me missionary-style I suddenly felt trapped underneath him. Now, that sounds like it should have been a bad feeling, but the funny thing is it was a good feeling! And I can explain why.

Feeling trapped under his body made me feel helpless to stop him from penetrating me, which I knew he was going to do in a matter of seconds. I said to myself, in these very words, "I am going to be fucked, and there's nothing I can do about it." And saying those words in my head sent a little electric charge right through me and cranked my sexual heat up to 11.

Ever since then I've enjoyed the missionary position the most, and fortunately my wonderful husband always has too. There's just something thrilling to me about being pinned down underneath a body larger than mine, his hips pressing down on me between my spread legs, feeling the head of his hard cock first touch my cunt and knowing that cock is about to enter me and there's no escaping from it.

You might have thought I sound kind of cute from my description, but I must tell you John is the real looker between the two of us. He's about six feet tall with a swimmer's build like me. He's usually clean-shaven and has dark brown eyes with jet black hair that's a little shaggy over the ears and combed straight back. Not much body hair. Think Keanu Reeves! And what straight girl wouldn't want to be pinned underneath Keanu Reeves, ha ha.

Maybe it has something to do with Catholic guilt, I really don't know where it comes from and to tell you the truth, I don't care... I just love feeling like I'm going to be fucked whether I want to or not. I wouldn't call it a rape fantasy, to me the word rape suggests a violent attack that I'd be resisting and that doesn't excite me in the same way. For me it's much more arousing to offer no resistance, telling myself that I've given up control of my own body and that is that, I can't change it... my fate is sealed.

And these feelings only grow more intense while I'm being fucked. I guess this will sound like I can be a dead fish but sometimes I used to just lie there as John took me. Of course, it felt good, but as he was jacking in and out of me and starting to get close to cumming I'd get super turned on thinking how it's too late to stop him from exploding inside me and filling my impaled body with his warm semen. Once again... my fate was sealed. Now my fate was to be his receptacle.

Sometimes I even liked to imagine that I was being forced to breed, I mean how weird is that? I'd think in my mind, "Oh God please don't cum in me, please don't make a baby in me!" Well, I'm on the pill for the time being, but I look forward to when the time is right for us to have kids and I can feel that little fantasy more intensely. And I used to think how hot it would be if I could say things like that and other stuff out loud while he ignored me and kept on thrusting until he came.

Another reason I came to realize I was submissive in nature was how much it excited me thinking that John was just using my body for his own pleasure and taking pleasure from my body, kind of in a selfish way. When he was fucking me hard and moaning loudly, I'd go into "subspace" where I'd start to feel like a human Fleshlight! It's like nothing about me mattered to him except for my cunt. And I know it sounds weird, but I just love that feeling.

Now, both of us really like a lot of foreplay. From the very beginning of our marriage we always spent time going down on each other before we fucked so we were both good and ready. But sometimes when I was sucking his cock, I would imagine that it wasn't my choice to do it, that I was instead being made to do it. I know that sounds weird, like why would I not want to suck his cock?

And the most embarrassing thing for me to share with you is that I used to wonder sometimes what it would be like if John actually took pleasure in hurting me a little. And it scared me some, because thinking about that gave me butterflies in my stomach and this made me realize I had some serious kink going on.

Don't get me wrong, my husband is a wonderfully considerate man who loves to give me pleasure! He enjoys eating me out and of course I love it too, and he's happy when he makes me cum. But I can get really hot even if he's not doing anything to stimulate me just because he's using my body to get himself off. And he's come up with a lot of ways to use it! Maybe not all of them would sound like much fun to a lot of girls, but I can't help it... if what he's doing to me is turning him on it usually turns me on too.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself, I want to tell you about one special Friday night when John was fucking me. We were both on fire, lost in the moment and moaning together as he drilled me harder and faster, and when his lips touched mine, I opened my mouth to him as I always do... I love feeling like he is fucking my mouth with his tongue while his cock fucks my cunt. But when I reached up with my hands to caress his face, he took hold of my wrists and drew my arms up and apart, pinning my wrists down above my head. And it was like I was hit by a bolt of lightning!

I had never felt so immobilized before and it felt incredible... and immediately, almost instinctively, I began to imagine that the hands holding my wrists in place were rope. And an instant later I was imagining what it would feel like if there were ropes around my ankles as well, holding my legs spread apart for John to fuck me deep and hard for as long as he wanted to. And I know I must sound naive when I say this, but I had honestly never thought about bondage until that moment.

I gasped in pleasure while his cries grew louder and he pushed into me even harder, and seconds later he was shooting a huge load of semen into me, his cock jerking inside me over and over right at the same time as I was cumming myself. I had never felt so helpless, and OMG it was good.

When his cock finally stopped spasming he pushed his upper body up, his strong arms still holding my wrists down while he kept his hard cock perfectly still inside me. He looked down at me with a big smile and said, "God Linda, that was the best fuck ever."

"Oh... me too," I said, still panting from my orgasm. And then came a moment that changed everything. I was in the most amazing state of bliss with his body on top of me, his strong hands still holding my wrists and his still-hard cock inside me, and as I looked up at him some words just burst out of my mouth.

"You can do anything you want to me," I said to him, with no thought about what it might lead to -- it was just what I felt at my core.

"Mmm," he said, "that sounds good. I love you Baby."

"I love you too," I said.

He kissed me and then gently climbed off me, and we cuddled and spooned as we always did after making love and went to sleep without any further talking.

In the morning I woke up before John did and just lay in bed thinking about Friday night and getting hot all over again. We both sleep naked and I took a quick peek under the sheets to see whether he had a sleep hard-on. He sure did, and I wondered if we might have some Saturday morning wakeup sex. And I wondered if my words the night before would have any consequences.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes to see me looking at him and reached over to take me in his arms. "Good morning pretty girl," he said, pulling me close against his warm body. "Good morning handsome," I replied, stretching against him like a cat and starting to get a little wet as I felt his hard cock press against my belly.

"Stay right here," he said, "I'm going to get us a little breakfast." I was a little disappointed as he got up and put on his robe to go to the kitchen, but still optimistic about what might happen when he returned.

A few minutes later I was sitting up in bed looking at my phone when he returned with a small tray holding two cups of coffee and a plate of buttered wheat toast. He placed it on the bedside table, and I was happy when he took off his robe and got back under the covers. We sat in bed and began quietly eating and drinking, and after a while he spoke.

"Linda, last night..." he began, "when you said I could do anything I want to you..."

"Yes?" I said, hopefully not too eagerly.

"It really turned me on to hear you say that."

"Did it? it's funny but it kind of turned me on to say it."

"Well, I wanted to say... uh, I don't want you to think I'm weird... but it's really exciting to me thinking that I really could do anything I want. I mean, it's like having this permission... or like, freedom... with a woman, and it's like, every guy's dream. Does that sound too weird?"

"No, I know what you're saying. I like that you feel that way about me," I said, and reached over to touch his face. "I like that it's exciting to you. And... I like that you want to do things to me."

"Mmm," he said, taking my hand in his. He sipped his coffee and was quiet for a minute, and I felt like maybe there was more he wanted to say but was just too shy to. Like I mentioned earlier, John is super considerate. He's the most unselfish lover I've ever had, and I could tell he was a little conflicted.

I was getting a little nervous with anticipation about where this might go... but at the same time I was also wanting it to go somewhere, so I finally screwed up my courage and asked him, "Are there things you want to do me that you haven't done?"

He looked down for a few seconds and then back up at me. "Yes," he said.

Yes, he said. My heart was beating fast and I had those butterflies in my stomach again. He wanted to do things to me and was looking for permission. I made up my mind I was going to give him that permission right then and there, and I started telling him about how much it turned me on to feel trapped underneath him, how I liked feeling I had no choice but to be fucked, and how I liked feeling that he was just using my body.

I told him everything, right up to how much I liked it when he held my wrists and how I imagined I was tied down. Oh, I didn't say anything about hurting me, but I told him how I could get excited about being used even if it wasn't about my own pleasure. I even told him he could make me do things if he wanted.

I was so nervous I was talking really fast as all my secrets spilled out, and at the end of it I started crying from the release as well as from panic that John would never think of me in the same way again. My tears alarmed him, and he took me in his arms and held me as I calmed down. "Oh God, I can't believe I told you all that," I said, "you're going to think I'm too weird."

"Linda," he said, kissing the tears on my face, "I think you're incredible. Everything you said... it's wonderful... you've got me so turned on Baby. See?" And he took my hand and brought it down to his cock. It was as hard as a rock.

"Oh," I said between sniffles, running my fingers over his shaft.

"Are you really serious about all that, do you really mean it? I mean, the last thing I would want to do is something you don't want me to do. I would never want you to think less of me for that."

"Yes, I mean it," I said. "You don't have to worry; I would just tell you if it's something I didn't like, and it wouldn't make any difference in what I thought of you. I love you."

"I love you too Baby," he said. And then there was silence for another minute. He seemed to be making up his mind about something.

"You'd really like me to make you do something just to... pleasure me?"

"Yes," I said.

And then he slowly pushed back the sheets and took my face in his hands.

"I want you to suck me Linda," he said in a quiet voice. "I want you to suck me and I want to cum in your mouth. And I want you to swallow it."

Oh God. My stomach was doing somersaults from hearing those words and my mind was racing. Believe it or not, a man had never cum in my mouth... Like I said, I've sucked John's cock, but it was always just foreplay to fucking. Would it be too gross? Well, I didn't have much more time to think about it before he started pushing my head and shoulders down over his stomach towards his crotch. My fate is sealed, I thought to myself. And I was on fire.

As he pushed me closer and closer to the hard cock that was waiting for me, I repositioned my body to service him. When I was close enough, I took his shaft in my hand and began running my tongue over it, hearing a quiet moan from him. I've always loved his reactions when I go down on him, but somehow this was different. It's not about me now, I realized. I didn't decide to suck off my husband... I was being made to. And I had a job to do this time... making his cock fill my mouth with cum that I would have to swallow.

When I parted my lips to take him in, I was a little surprised at how wide I had to open my mouth. Was he harder than usual, I wondered? Then I felt his two hands on my head, pushing me down on his cock to take in more of it. And he held my head in place as he began raising his hips up and then back down, sliding his cock in and out of me. He was fucking my mouth like he never really had before.

I sucked him as if my life depended on it. His shaft was wet with my saliva and I held it with my fingers curled around it just under my mouth and jacked him up and down as he fucked my face. His moans grew louder, and I was overwhelmed with the feeling that he was just using me for his own pleasure. And the rest of me didn't matter, my mouth was his Fleshlight.

And he's going to cum in my mouth whether I want it or not, I thought. I was in subspace.

His cock suddenly jerked, and he let out a loud groan. His hands tightened on my head. I felt his cock spasm in my mouth and suddenly I felt a spurt of warm semen hit the back of my throat. I was hardly aware of it before I had swallowed it and then my mouth was flooded with his thick, salty tasting cum. I kept swallowing it as fast as I could as he cried out, "Oh God."

I choked unexpectedly and momentarily pulled my head away from his cock. Long strands of my saliva mixed with John's cum stretched from my lips to his swollen head. I managed to swallow the cum in my mouth just before he pushed my head back down and pumped even more of it into me. I was gasping for breath and still stroking him as he kept shooting cum into my mouth. I was his receptacle and I loved every second of it.

Gradually his climax subsided, and I swallowed one last mouthful of cum. I kept him in my mouth as his cock gradually softened, enjoying the slickness coating both his cock and my mouth and tongue. Then his hands came off my head and he reached under my arms and pulled me up and right over his body to meet him face-to-face. My face was covered with cum and saliva, but he shocked me by kissing me deeply, shoving his tongue into my mouth despite the similar mess that was inside it. God I couldn't have loved him more at that moment.

"That was amazing," he said, "I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

I kissed him again and said, "I loved making you cum like that."

"Did you really? Doing that made you hot?"

"God yes. I'm so turned on Baby."

"I guess you need to cum now," John said, ever the considerate husband.

"Oh God yes."

"Make yourself cum Linda."

"What?"

"I want you to make yourself cum for me."

OMG. I had never masturbated in front of John and being ordered to do it now was heady stuff. Obviously, he was getting more comfortable making me do things, but this wasn't something I had ever thought about! I had another little panic attack thinking how embarrassing and humiliating it would be. But my body thought otherwise as my arousal began to grow.

Pushing the panic out of my mind, I rolled off him and lay on my side facing him. Looking into his eyes, I slowly reached down and began to gently finger myself. I couldn't believe how sopping wet I was.

Gazing into John's eyes while I pleasured myself was incredibly intimate and I started breathing heavily as my body began its journey to orgasm. Before long I was panting like a dog as I worked myself with my fingers. We kept eye contact and as he watched my messy face while I finger-fucked myself I felt like a total slut. And the fact that he was making me do this put me right back in subspace again.

I was getting close to cumming when he brought his face close to mine, leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Can I tie you up tonight?"

"Yes," I gasped hoarsely.

"I want to tie you up and use you."

"Oh God, yes John."

And then he took one of my nipples in between his thumb and forefinger and tentatively squeezed it.

"Yes," I cried without thinking, "hurt me."

He pinched harder. And a second later I climaxed so hard my entire body shook.

For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about pleasure and pain. I hadn't said anything to my husband about hurting me when we talked about our fantasies, but he pinched my tit really hard so he must have wanted to do that, right? And did I really say "hurt me" when he did it? Jeez, I thought, what was I getting myself into?

I couldn't stop replaying it in my mind and it made me a little lightheaded each time, because there was no denying that little bit of pain sent me over the edge.

It was a typical Saturday, filled with a lot of yardwork and household chores. I was outside gardening for quite some time while John was inside, probably trying to fix that dripping faucet.

Towards the end of that hot afternoon we decided to take a swim in our pool before dinner, so I slipped into the bedroom to change into my swimsuit.

After I changed into my suit I was about to head out to the pool when I saw what I thought was a stray sock on the floor, peeking out from behind the bedcover at the foot of the bed. I bent down to pick it up and goosebumps broke out all over my body.

It was a rope tied to the corner leg of the bed. I felt all tingly inside as I slowly walked around the bed, lifting the bedcover at each corner, and saw that there were ropes attached at all four legs, each with plenty of length to reach up to the top of the bed. Enough length to reach a 5'4" girl's wrists and ankles. My wrists and ankles.

12