My Father's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bastard!"

"Why don't you shut the hell up and wait for your son to get done with me?" Vivian continued to slam her ass back onto her grandsons pelvis while staring down her son.

"Good idea grandma, yeah dad get the fuck out before I kick your ass!"

Joe took his loss and left the room to wait in the living room. He was waiting there for quite some time before his mother and son sounded like they were wrapping it up.

"How could my life come to this? My son fucking my own mother and cuckolding me? I though I was done getting bullied after school but I guess not." Joe thought to himself.

Tony and Vivian exited his old room looking exhausted and sweaty. Both of them headed towards the bathroom and got in the shower together. Before they disappeared again, Tony called out to his dad.

"Make yourself useful and pack up my stuff and put it in the car."

Joe meekly followed his sons orders while he heard the shower running and some giggling. They were really still messing around just to humiliate him further. The shower finally cut off and the two emerged from the bathroom and back into the bedroom to get clothed.

Viviane walked in hand with Tony to the door and motioned Joe to follow. He just stood there and watched his mom stand up on her tippy toes and French kiss his son. His son reached down and cupped a handful of her ass while they made out in front of him. They parted lips and his son gave him a shit eating grin.

"Ready to head home dad? You should probably get me as far away as you can from your mom!"

12