My Favorite Interruption

Story Info
Daddy's girl keeps sending naughty pics while he's at work.
2.8k words
4.36
49.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday afternoon and I was watching the clock like a hawk, waiting to punch out and head home to my sexy daughter. You see, she'd been sending me pictures all day on my phone; pics of her luscious tits, her shaved snatch, even of her humping her own fingers, with such dirty texts attached I was shocked at my own daughter's language. Maybe I should back up and explain.

Becky, or as she likes to be called, Becks, had divorced her no good idiot of a husband and moved back home with dear old dad. Her mother had passed away years ago, it was just us. And in no time at all we were getting comfortable living together, maybe even a little too comfortable.

The front yard of the house is fairly visible but the backyard is very private; I had tall hedges and fencing and best of all no nearby nosy neighbors. We'd gotten pretty casual about dress, especially during the heat wave that started soon after she'd moved in. We'd both lounge around the pool in back in whatever we felt like. I admit it wasn't long before I was checking out my daughter's firm tits and jiggly ass. She dressed in as little as possible,because of the heat she said. She didn't say where she was feeling that heat the most.

I was semi-retired and taking the summer off to be with Becks. She seemed to be handling the divorce really well, but I could tell there was something bothering her. I gave her space, I hoped she'd tell me when she was ready. Well, when she finally confessed it blew my mind! She was horny, she hadn't had sex in forever, especially with her rat of a hubby. And she thought her dad was sexy as hell!

Talk about shocked! And what shocked me the most was that I was feeling the same way. Looking at her in the sunlight, her skin glowing with sweat, her delicious body as naked as she could get away with in the heat. Seeing her stare at my crotch when she thought he wasn't looking. The smirks I'd see reflected in the toaster in the mornings when I was just in my boxers, my flaccid cock still a good six inches. I knew she was wondering what it looked like hard.

It was an especially hot night. We were both hitting the drinks pretty hard. Becks was getting more and more uninhibited and so was I, we were pretty much openly staring at each other's sweaty bods. I heard my daughter mumble something under her breath that sounded like 'what the fuck, might as well', then she looked me in the eye and said, "Dad, let's fuck, what do you say?"

It took me a second to parse what she had said. It hit me all at once and instead of being shocked or mad or denying everything right away I hesitated. And I was lost.

"Becks hun, that's just, I mean we shouldn't..." She stood up and crossed over to my chair, looking me in the eyes the whole way. She was wearing short-short sweatpants and a very thin crop-top t-shirt with a picture of Mr. Spock on it. She stopped in front of me, straddled my chair and sank down into my lap, never breaking eye contact. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen a woman do, mostly because this was my daughter!

She sank into my lap, nestling her sweet bottom on my stiffening cock. Our eyes bored into each other. God she was sexy! I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her forward and down so her tits were mashed against my chest and her moist cunny was feeling my erection swelling against it. We kissed passionately, tongues wrapping around one another, moaning into each others mouths. I was getting the hard-on of a lifetime. My head was swimming from her scent, her heat, the booze...

Shit, what was I doing? We were both drunk. I suddenly pulled back, holding her by the shoulders. "Becks, honey, we can't do this, it's wrong." I peeled her off of me, she was still moaning but now in frustration. Trust me, I know how she felt!"Baby, let's think about this,okay?"

She glared at me for a moment, then got a crafty smile. "Promise me something, daddy," she said. "Promise me you will think about it." She gave me a truly sexy, evil smile and passed out on me. I caught her as she fell.

The next day we were both hung over and I at least was embarrassed as hell. We were having coffee in the kitchen when my cell rang. It was work. I own a construction company; most of the time it runs itself but every now and then something comes up that they need me for. It looked like today was one of those days. "Becks hun, I'm gonna have to go in today, one of my foremen is out."

She gave me a disappointed look. "Why don't you relax today", I said. "Recover from last night and we'll talk when I get home, okay?"

"Okay daddy," she said. "I guess I'll work on my tan or something."

Well it was the or something that I got. I was only at work for an hour or so when my phone chirped. Incoming picture, huh? I opened it and was suddenly very glad I was alone in the construction office. It was my daughter Becks, lying on my bed, stark naked! I was so happy I had sprung for the high quality phone, the pic was super sharp. I could not find a single hair on my daughter's pussy no matter how hard I looked, and I looked again and again. He lovely pink nipples were like hard little pencil erasers, stiff and waiting to be sucked. Her eyes were dark pools of lust. Under the pic she had texted, "Remember your promise, think about it!"

Oh, I was thinking about it all right! I was thinking about sinking my cock into that shaved twat and fucking her stupid! But this is your daughter! I screamed to myself. I know, that makes it so hot...

I was out at the site talking to my lead man when my phone chirped a second time. Becks again. This time she was outside on a chaise lounge and had oiled her skin with sunscreen until she was glistening all over. She was cupping those lovely titties, pushing them towards the lens, rolling her nips between her fingers. Her face was just blissful, she wanted me to know how much she was enjoying this. The text this time was "See how hard they get when I think about you, daddy?" I stifled a moan, when did my little Becks get so creatively horny?

Eight hours had never seemed so long. Becks was sending me pic after pic, each one hotter than the last. She kept asking when I was 'getting off'. The last one of the day was the best. My sexy daughter cumming around a cucumber from my kitchen, the thing stuffed up her tiny twat like a cock, her face a shining ad for Lust. I had not replied to any of these, I didn't want to encourage her! But this one, her body glowing with pleasure... My rod was so hard it could cut steel! All right then Becks, I thought to my self, if that's the way you're going to be then it's on you.

Arriving home around sunset, I didn't see my errant daughter in the house. I checked out back and there she was, by the pool, totally naked. When she saw me she smiled and arose from her lounger. "So, daddy, did you have a lot to think about?" She walked slowly towards me, swinging her hips, licking her lips, smiling a dirty-angel smile.

"I sure did," I replied. "Now get in the house, shower and report to me in my bedroom." I said this with a total stone face. No emotion, let her guess what was going on.

Her smile faltered. "Daddy?" she said again. Now there was uncertainty in her eyes.

"Oh, I agree. This relationship has changed as of right now. You are mine now. You belong to me. These nipples," I said, giving them a pinch, "are mine to do with what I will. Your cunt," I said, deliberately trying to shock her with my language, "is also mine. So go wash it. Wash your asshole well too," i added. "You've been playing with yourself all day. If you want another orgasm today that thing better be clean as a whistle in short order, now SCAT!" With that I yanked her into motion, giving her ass a little spank as she went by. This was going to be fun.

I took my time going inside, when I hit the kitchen I could hear Beck's shower running. Good. I made myself a drink and settled down on the couch in the living room to wait for my new fucktoy. Just for fun I yelled upstairs in my fiercest growl, "You better not be diddling yourself in the shower young lady!" I smiled to myself, sure she was doing just that. Ten minutes later she came downstairs. Short dark hair just washed, smelling fresh, and best of all without that bratty swagger I had been beginning to see in her. She was acting, tentative, demure even. I stood up and motioned her over to me.

"Becks, sit on my lap. Just sit. We do need to talk and you need to listen." I folded her into a big hug and we sank back down on the couch. I told her about the special relationship I had with her mother. "She was my willing servant, hun. She truly enjoyed serving me in every way. You remember how sweet she was?" My daughter nodded solemnly. She listened quietly while I described how her mother and I had lived a much different life than what we showed in public. "And that's what I need in a lover, Becks. I want you to want to please me. I know you think you do right now." I kissed her hungrily. "But we'll see about that." I finally gave in and shot her an evil smirk. And my lovely daughter squirmed excitedly in my arms. I felt her sex grow hotter against my loins. She WAS loving this!

"Oh, Daddy," she breathed," I want you to make me yours! I want to be your taboo love slave!" She squirmed around in my lap to face me and gave me an open mouthed kiss that went straight to my wang. Her perfect pink nipples were digging into my chest as I made out with my own slutty daughter, it was driving me insane.

My little vixen really is tiny, only five feet tall. I easily picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. She squealed with excitement. "Daddy! Where are you taking me?" The bedroom, of course.

I shoved my bedroom door open with one foot, strode in and tossed my sexy bundle on the bed. She came up, all bright eyes and heavy breathing, reached for my cock. I slapped her hand away. She looked at me in shock. "Remember who's in charge here, little one. On your back, legs spread. I'm tasting that pussy." Her expression immediately changed to one of pure happiness as she grabbed her inner thighs and followed my command. I let her sweat for a second while I took in the sight. My sexy daughter, face flushed, nipples hard as little rocks, breathing heavy, pulling her sex open for me to lick. I wanted to remember the sight forever, she was so hot, so beautiful.

I dove face first into her dripping cunny. She tasted so sweet. Her little pussy was perfect for eating; meaty outer lips and a protruding clit that begged for nibbling. My daughter growled with lust and came almost the second my tongue touched her clit, she was that worked up. I settled in for a long session of giving her oral. It's my second favorite part of sex after all. "Daddy? What are you... oh, god, daddy, don't stop," she moaned.

I lifted my head from her box. "Don't tell me what to do, little one. First and only warning" I looked her in the eye as I went back to licking her juicy snatch. "In fact, I tell you what to do. Grab those tit buds and squeeze 'em. Hard." I licked her slow with the flat of my tongue, once. "Or else."

Becks moaned again and closed her eyes as she pinched her nipples, making her back arch and her thighs try to close. I held them open with strong arms. "Oh God, Daddy, you're gonna make me cum again, keep going, please..."

That was twice, once too many. I lifted my head from her sodden crotch. "Darlin', you don't listen too well, do you?" She looked down on me as I rose from between her legs. I grabbed her by the knees and flipped her on to her stomach. "Get that ass in the air, NOW" I said. She looked over her shoulder at me, a little scared, a little excited. She tucked her knees under herself, wisely choosing to hold her tongue this time.

"Now I won't get too rough on you, yet", I said. "I didn't expect this. Gonna have to go in the attic, get the old... toy box." As I said the last words I brought the flat of my hand down hard on her cute little rump. *SMACK* She jumped a little but then just like her mother had she pushed back slightly against my hand and purred; I could smell how much that one spank had aroused her. My cock stiffened further than I thought it could and I started spanking my little girl's bottom in earnest. A loud *SMACK* and a soothing rub, over and over until she was moaning and wiggling, her thighs slick with pussy juice. She was grinding her chest into the mattress trying to rub her cute nips, her eyes closed in bliss. "Okay baby", I finally said. "Stay there and don't move. Serious now."

She gave another frustrated moan as I climbed up onto the bed and positioned myself behind her. My daughter's cunny was drooling and twitching, it was such a sexy sight my cock gave an involuntary throb. She knew what was about to happen. I made her wait as long as I could stand it, I wanted her boiling hot. Finally I couldn't wait any longer. With one long, fast thrust I was inside my sweet daughter's forbidden snatch. I was in heaven. She was tighter than her mother had ever been, such a tiny thing she was.

"Oh, Daddy", she cried, "oh, I love you Daddy! I've wanted this for so long!" Her pussy was gripping me like a vise as I slid in and out. "Daddy, I never said, but mommy told me. About your games, she called them. I found some of your toys once and...". She lost her thought as I kept plowing deep into her snatch.

The thought of my daughter fantasizing over me almost made me blow my load on the spot. "Oh God, honey, you should have told Daddy! Think of how much fucking we missed out on!" I gave her every inch I had and held it deep as my rod throbbed over and over. Not cumming, not yet but oh, so close.

"Becks, princess, rub your clit for Daddy, I want you cumming around my cock. Do it baby, now." Her hand crept between her thighs and started stroking her clit. God I was so close, this was my fucking daughter, I never dreamed I'd be fucking her sweet snatch.

Becks was practically screaming she was so close so I gave her one long pull almost all the way out. I held it for a moment and then drove back in hard. That was it, she started cumming around my cock like crazy. I'd hold for a two-count then repeat the move, she just kept cumming, no matter how many times I pumped her hot hole. She was sobbing and crying into the mattress through multiple climaxes, it was suddenly too much for me.

With a guttural roar I unloaded into my daughter's cunt. Jet after jet of sticky man juice powered into her as I fucked her through my climax. I gripped her thighs so hard as I came I knew there would be finger tip bruises tomorrow. My cock throbbed over and over into her woman cave, cum started spilling out around my thick shaft. Her hot sheath pulsed around me, our breathing wild, sweat coating our bodies. She was beautiful, she was sexy, she was mine, now. I collapsed next to her on the bed, smiling at her and thinking of all the fun we're going to have together.

THE END