My Favorite Orange Bikini

Story Info
Sissy getting caught in a bikini.
1.3k words
4.06
35.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a fave orange bikini. I've done a lot of things in this swimsuit. I bought it 20 years ago in Janesville and tried it on in Penney's. It was near closing and the guy working the men's department was checking the dressing rooms and saw me. I left the bikini on and put my drab stuff over it. He followed me all the way to the exit. I'm not sure if I should have stopped or what.

It was my cleaning outfit for our former apartment. All the furniture was moved out and there were no curtains. It was on the first floor. One set of windows was actually an old entrance right on the sidewalk. It was a converted office building. I know from the changes in light lot of people walked by, but didn't interact with anyone. It took about three hours to get it clean.

A few weeks later I was in that neighborhood to pay some old bills. I heard a girl's voice at a very normal volume, "That's the guy in the bikini I was telling you about." By the time I had a chance to I turn around the two girls were already walking away. I don't know anything about them except that I wished I could wear tiny jean shorts like that.

Later that month when I was coming back from Florida, I wore the bikini again. I had left it in my car so I could drive back from O'Hare wearing it. I used to live in the suburbs and knew a few places that could be fun. One of them was an abandoned train bridge over a tollway. I parked at the edge of a factory parking lot and walked about 30 yards to the bridge in the bikini.

There was a lot of traffic on the tollway. I stayed out there posing, sticking my butt out, sissy walking complete with faggy hand gestures for about fifteen minutes. I got quite a few short horn honks. There were a couple of really long ones too. I had a little wet spot in my bikini bottoms as I walked back to the car.

At that point I saw a car on the frontage road. It was what all crossdressers fear, a cop car. I figured he'd already seen me so I just kept walking toward my car. I got in and realized he had stopped. So I put it in drive and headed down the road. I was so nervous. I just wanted to get out of there.

I was so nervous that I exceeded the speed limit. The flashing lights came on just as I checked my speedometer. He pulled me over right where the frontage road met a major county highway. I almost clipped the stop sign.

He came up to the car and asked me if I knew why I was being pulled over. I said no.

"You were speeding."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little nervous."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know."

"Your license please."

"It's in the trunk with..."

"Step out of the car and get your license."

I got out of the car and almost tripped in my white strappy sandals. They were only 2 1/2 inch heels, but I was pretty nervous. I opened the trunk and fished out my license. I started to collect my clothes to put them in the car.

"Just the license please."

I put the clothes back in the trunk and handed him the license.

"Close the trunk please."

I closed the trunk and stood there wondering what was going to happen next.

"Have you been drinking?"

"I haven't been drinking sir."

"I think that's to be determined. Over here."

He walked up to the county highway and pointed at the road edge line.

"Please walk ten steps down the line. Turn around without leaving the line and walk ten steps back toward me."

I did as he told me. While I was walking several cars drove by. I could hear some laughter from one of them. Nobody honked--well, there was a cop there! When I turned around I did it like a runway model. I couldn't figure out any other way to not leave the line. As I walked back toward him he was staring at the wet spot on my bikini bottoms. I was now facing the traffic. The drivers in the oncoming cars all had non-normal expressions.

One older guy was stifling a laugh while his, I presume, wife looked at me with disgust. The next car had two younger guys. From the shape of their mouths both of them were saying "Woooooo" while they pointed at me. A panel truck driver blew me a kiss.

After the straight line test, the cop pointed toward my car on the access road. It was slightly downhill and I felt my posture change, pushing out my chest as I tried to keep my balance in the heels. He got ahead of me and stopped in front of the driver's door of my car. I stopped in the middle of the road. The lights were still flashing.

"I'm going to give you a warning for speeding."

Just standing there I noticed how many cars were going by. It was like a mini traffic jam. The peoples' gazes were attracted by the flashing lights. I was standing between them and the lights. Every time I looked toward the county highway there was another car with people staring at me in my orange bikini and high heels standing in the middle of the road.

My heart was racing. My face started to get hot. The hotness started to crawl over the top of my head. I felt light headed. I wasn't sure how any of my limbs felt. I just stood there with my arms at my sides and heels together. But most of all, I had a very obvious hard-on.

The cop took his time writing out the warning. He occasionally looked up at me and shook his head. A car turned off the highway onto the frontage road. I was so nervous I didn't notice at first. The car stopped.

The cop looked up and said, "Get out of the road!" He put his hand around my upper arm, turned me around, and gently placed me against the rear door of my car.

The car I had stopped had four girls, they could have been line workers at the factory down the road, all staring at me. One stared me straight in the face and started waving and the rest followed suit. Smiles broke out on their faces and they were positively giddy.

I felt my hard-on starting to twitch. I started to feel faint and leaned back against the car. This pulled my bikini bottoms tighter against my hard-on. "Oh no," I thought. I tried to hold my breath.

The one in the back seat closest to me said, "I wish I could go to the beach today. Don't forget your suntan lotion."

The cop stepped up toward them and said, "Move on, please."

"Yes sir."

As they started to leave everyone but the driver was staring at me. My facial expression gave it away. The girl in the back looked down just as I squirted. After trying to hold it back I was lost in the release. I could feel the warmth oozing over my cock and balls.

"Look, look, He came!!!"

The laughter was deafening. But the cop had told them to move on so they did.

He ripped the warning ticket off the pad and handed it to me. "Friends of yours?"

"No sir. I don't know them."

He looked down at my wet bikini bottoms. "You seem to be on intimate terms now."

I just stood there. I could feel the breeze cooling my sissy bits.

"You're free to go. Just watch your speed. If I catch you again, you'll really be in trouble.

He put the tip of his index finger on the end of my nose looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Understand?"

"Yes sir."

He opened my door. As I started to step into the car he gave me a little pat on the bottom. I think if he wasn't on duty he'd have done more to me and I would have let him.