My Favorite Picture

Story Info
A young woman takes her mother's advice.
4.5k words
4.05
17.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody here is a consenting adult. No children were harmed in making this story. It contains scenes of homosexual and heterosexual relations, so If you object to such, go elsewhere. If you're under age 18, you shouldn't be reading this kind of thing. You have homework to do and a paper due in class next week. Go do your school work!

------------------

My Favorite Picture

One of the pics I keep among my faves on my phone is one of me and my mom sitting together. She has a lovely smile on her face and I'm cuddling close to her, my head on her right shoulder. Mom hasn't changed much since my dad took that pic, but I can see I've matured a bit, I wear my hair longer now, and my tits have grown two cup sizes since I started having children.

I was still a student then, almost nineteen and the picture was significant for having been taken with both of us naked as Jaybirds, our hips touching and our arms around each other. For the sake of some kind of modesty, our other hands are obstructing the view of our pussies, but that's the only modest thing about it. That pic was taken right after my mom and I first had sex with each other. Actually, mom was the first woman I'd ever had get me off and it was the first time for me getting another woman off, too.

I'd fooled around with other girls in college some, basically kissing and playing with titties. Once, a girl had her hand under my skirt and was touching me through my panties, but we were interrupted and never got back to business that night. I guess we were both a little drunk, too. The next time I saw her, I gave her a big smile and said, "Hi!" And she just looked uncomfortable and walked away. Needless to say, there wasn't another opportunity to do anything with her.

I'd already been dating boys and I'd given up my V card to a boy who never bothered to call me again. Why do some guys do that? They do everything possible to get into our panties and then they fade away. All he had to do was call me and I'd have been there, legs wide open, and ready to take advantage of a good thing. Thankfully, later experiences with guys did result in more than one encounter and were very enjoyable.

The bottom line is I like sex with guys and always have, whenever I've managed to get it. I continually had this feeling I was missing something, though. I talked about it with my bestie who told me about times she'd been with other girls. That seemed to really grab my interest. I was thinking she was hitting on me, but we were just too shy then to follow up on what, in retrospect, was mutual desire. We did make up for it later, though, both of us having enough experience to make it a really good thing.

So, the subject came up after a successful shopping trip when my mom and I were chatting about things. She gently and diplomatically asked me about my sex life. She knew I'd been with boys and gone all the way. She just picked up on the fact that I felt something missing and couldn't put my finger on it. We talked around the subject and she shared a couple of stories from her past. I knew mom had had sex with other boys before she met my dad and she was pretty candid about her experiences. We both had some good laughs and giggles when she recalled some minor disaster or another. I'm sure she recalled these to open the way for me to share any partial failures I may have had.

I wanted to ask her a question and I just couldn't figure out how to say what I wanted to ask. She just waited me out, holding my hand and relaxing. She has this gentle smile that tells me all is well and she's happy with me and what I'm being and doing. She had that one turned up to 90 watts.

"Mom, how do I know whether I'm gay, bi, or straight?"

She gave this one a long thought. "You like sex with your boyfriend, right?"

I blushed, but I just faced the music. "Yeah."

"I mean it feels good and you like what he does for you and to you? Does he give you orgasms?"

I blushed and looked down at my hands, crossed in my lap. "Well, yes, sometimes."

"Are you happy with him? Does he male you laugh?"

"He's okay, mom. He has a good sense of humor."

She snorted and then in a fake English accent. "Is that so? He hides it pretty well around me, but never mind. So, tell me this, if you will, does he make you horny? Randy? Does he make you horny, baby, yeah, does he?"

That one set me off, giggling and then laughing for all of me. "Okay, Mommy Powers, International Woman of Mystery. OMG, that's so awful. You really love that movie, Don't you?"

She just kept giggling and she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Yes, darling girl, I have an incredible crush on Austin, but we're talking about you. What about it?"

I had to think about it. I took him out of my memory and looked at him from all sides and I realized something. "Shit, mom, he's boring. He'll always go down on me to get me ready for the main event, but it takes work. He'll do it and I'll get wet and we have a nice fuck, but it's just that. A nice fuck and then off to sleep."

She nodded and just looked at me.

"I don't know what's the matter with me, mom. He has a nice cock and I always make sure he gets off, too. It's good basic sex."

"But it's boring."

I shook my head. "I've tried different things, some role play, leaving my panties at home and letting him peek up my skirt and other things, but nothing really makes it spark."

She looked at me pityingly. "Looking forward to twenty years of boring sex while you raise his kids and clean the house, are you?"

That depressed me even more. "No. I want something more and I'm not sure what it is. That's the thing, you know."

Mom looked down at her hands and demurely smoothed her skirt over her thighs.

"Variety is certainly the spice of life. Have you considered dating other guys?"

"Yeah, I'm always meeting guys who seem to be hitting on me."

"Any of them attractive enough to take home for a test ride?"

I looked askance at my mother. "Did you ever date other men than dad? I mean after you married him?"

"Honey, I've strayed a few times. Usually out of town, never with anybody who knows Ted, and never more than once or maybe twice. Does that shock you?"

I tossed that idea round for a moment. "Did they make things better?"

"They gave me a break and a little variety to escape the doldrums. Actually, I learned a thing or two that I brought home to spark up our love life."

I opened my eyes. "Dad?..."

"Whenever I strayed, I was totally honest with your father and I always took precautions not to bring home any unwelcome diseases. He always knew what I was up to and please understand he had his little breaks, too. Usually on a business trip and he always told me what he was up to. We make a game of sending photos home of our little assignations and arguing over who caught the prettiest fish. Do you think your boyfriend would tolerate you straying outside the marital fold for a night?"

I shuddered. "OMG, no, mom. He gets upset if another guy even looks at me, especially if I'm wearing something short and sexy."

She just shook her head. "This is not the stuff of which happy cucks are made, darling. My husband is enough of a narcissist to enjoy the fact that I can attract a handsome man to my bed and totally satisfy me. Your guy would probably kill him."

I shuddered again. "It would be bad. Really bad."

Mom seemed to brush that one away with a gesture. She patted my hand, pulling it over to rest on her thigh. I realized I could feel the warmth of her thigh radiating through her skirt. She seemed to be considering alternatives and then patted my hand twice and looked at me again. "Dearest, do you enjoy watching the porn files you download on the computer?"

I was shocked. I didn't realize mom had been spying on me, but then I remembered it was actually her computer and not mine. I'd left mine in my dorm room.

She looked at me and squeezed my hand reassuringly. "It's okay, Darling, we all do it, you know. I enjoy some lovely porn when your father is out of town or just not in the mood and it's quite a normal thing. I think we all do it these days. Do you masturbate when you watch naughty videos? I certainly do."

I found myself holding her hand as I confessed. "Yes, I like to do that, too. I seem to have been doing more of it since I started seeing Jeff."

She nodded and seemed to come to a decision. "You shouldn't need it as much early in a relationship. Tell me, what are your favorite fantasies to Jill off to?"

I nodded. "Umm... I like the ones with all girls in them."

Mom nodded wisely. "Not surprising. I think most women enjoy girl-girl porn most of all. I do, too."

She looked at me and smirked. "Don't look so surprised, dear. I love lesbian porn. Absolutely guaranteed to wet my panties. Is there a specific sub-genre you particularly like?"

I have to say at this point, my mother had pretty well shocked me. "Well, I like the ones with an older woman seducing a younger one."

"Nice. I love those, too. What else?"

"I like the ones where the older one takes charge and teaches her younger girlfriend good things."

"Anything else?"

I really began to blush and mom just held my gaze with hers. "Umm... I like the stories of relatives making love. Mother and daughter, Aunt and Niece, Sister and sister, you know."

She cocked her head to the side. "No brother-sister? Father daughter?"

I blushed a deeper shade of red. I could feel the heat climbing my cheeks. Meekly, I replied, "They don't do anything for me, mom. I find girls just so much sexier."

She smiled at me and squeezed my hand. In almost a whisper, she said, "Me, too, darling. Me, too."

I don't know where I got the courage to ask, but I had to know. "Have you been with other women, mom?"

"Yes, dear. I find making love with women the sexiest, most romantic thing I've ever done. I love women more than anything else in the world."

I shook my head. "Mom, are you a lesbian? How could you be? I know you have sex with dad. I've heard you often enough."

She laughed and kissed me again. "Yes, I am still in love with your father, dear. He knows about my little gay perversion. I've told you he knows everything about me. I mean everything. That's the secret to a solid marriage and don't you believe otherwise. If your man can't handle the absolute truth about you, you must NOT marry him. It always leads to unhappiness otherwise. Could you tell your Jeff that you have fantasies about sex with other women?"

I knew the answer instantly. "No way, mom. He's so straight he could be a ruler. Even his dick is straight."

Mom erupted into a braying laugh. "Oh, shit, darling, I'm going to remember that one. Well, you should dump this guy and have some fun. That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Think it over and decide before he goes out to buy you a ring."

A cold sensation hit my gut. "Oh, shit. He just took me to a jeweler to have me try on rings. He said he wants to get me a friendship ring."

She shook her head. "Honey, I never realized what kind of trouble you were in. Dump him tonight. Send him a text or a telegram or anything. The next time he sees you he's going to slip a ring on your finger and then where are you? Get out while the getting is good."

The butterflies in my stomach began to beat their wings double time and I think a couple of birds joined the party. "Oh, shit."

Mom let her face relax. "I think you have a little time to make things right. When do you and he next have a date?"

I considered my schedule. "We have our regular Friday night date. We usually go to a movie and eat the popcorn for dinner."

She nodded. "Sounds like you're in a rut, dear. What shall we do to dig you out of there?"

"Maybe I should leave town? Suddenly called away for a family emergency for the next six months?"

She laughed, "Not bad, but I may have another idea. Let me think it through, dear. For now, I want you to tell me your hottest fantasy. The one always guaranteed to wet your panties and give you multiples. You can't shock me, you know. I've had much more time to dream up amazing fantasies."

I was so nervous I was shaking. I'd never ever admitted this, but... "I love the one where I'm the young girl and a mature woman seduces me and ... she's a relative, so it's incest."

My mom clapped her hands. "Oh, good one! In my imagination I've fucked almost everybody in the family. Everybody, at least, except your cousin Stanley. I can't stand that little shit."

I made a gagging sound and pretended to try to swallow my fingers, too. "I can't stand him, either. He's such a perv. We'll read about him in the Police Blotter column in the paper. Probably a creepy serial killer."

She laughed with me and I had a thought. "You've thought about everybody?"

"Of course, darling."

"Even me?"

"As I said, everybody. You're always the best, though. I love you more than life."

"Oh. Mom... you're the older woman I dream about most often. You do the most amazing things to me..."

She perked up. "Oh? Like what?"

My blush came back in spades. "Oh, everything I've seen in those naughty videos and I do it to you, too. I think you're so beautiful and I love you so much."

She looked at me piercingly. "Do you? Lexie, I'd do anything for you. Ever since you started to mature, I've thought of you more than any other female I know. I've been reluctant to make a move, given that it's incest and still illegal and I would never do anything to spoil our relationship, but if you really want me, I'm totally yours now that you're legal."

I turned toward her, wrapping my arms around her. I buried my face into the space between her neck and shoulder and took a long sniff, reveling in her "mom" scent. She's worn the same perfume forever and It was just her scent. I hoped she'd never change it. Smelling her and reveling in the warmth of her brought tears of joy to my eyes. Some moisture to my panties, too.

I was leaking onto her shoulder and my mascara was running onto the top of her blouse, but I couldn't help myself. Suddenly, I was so acutely in need of her I just pulled her more tightly into me. My breast was crushed against her upper arm and my other one was touching hers.

I backed up just a little bit to look at her face and she pulled mine in for a kiss. We frequently kiss each other on the lips, but never before like this. I fell into the bliss of snogging my lover, to borrow a wonderful term from the Brits. Our lips and tongues danced together as my arm circled her waist to hold her hip and, with the other one, I found my way under her skirt.

I managed to work my way to the crotch of her pantyhose and I began to try to tear a hole at the gusset, but my mother, my dearest lover, stopped me with a word, "Bedroom".

We stood and she firmly took me by the hand and led me not to her bedroom or mine, but to my father's study. She poked her head in and just said, "Ted, Lexie and I will be in the bedroom. She needs me and I want her."

I looked in to his office and saw a gigantic grin form on his face. "I love both of you so much, I'm very happy for all of us."

Mom led me quickly to her and dad's bedroom. We pulled each other into a happy cuddle, running our hands all over each other's bodies.

I've always known my mom is a beautiful lady. It was when we began to hold and touch each other that I realized just how trim and firm she is. Her hips are nicely rounded, but not really fat. Mine were skinnier than hers, but I was still pretty much a girl, just barely legal.

We began to kiss again and I felt her hands on the front of my top, unbuttoning me and then peeling my sleeves off of my arms, exposing my bra. I was no less busy with her blouse. It was a pretty linen one with some nice embroidery on it, but it was stained on the shoulder from my tears and mascara. I had her top unbuttoned just as she got mine undone and pulled out of the waistband of my skirt. Her hands were behind me, undoing my bra and I followed her lead, unclipping hers. She wears such classy lingerie, I made sure to lay it aside and out of the way. I was sure I'd want to see her wear it again.

I didn't really have to wear a bra. My titties were only 32A, but I did have nicely sensitive nipples which she didn't hesitate to kiss and lick and then suckle. She took especial joy in my breasts and I didn't discourage her. She made me feel wonderful. I held her breasts in my hands, enjoying the weight of them and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs until they stood out proudly.

I couldn't help but suckle her lovely titties as I'm sure I did as an infant. That knowledge of my prior tenancy helped spike my own libido to the point I needed attention to my lady parts. I began by inserting my thigh between hers, pushing our skirts out of the way for a moment. I wanted to rub against her in the worst way. To scratch an itch I've had for a very long time.

Her hands worked the back of my skirt, unzipping me and I backed off to let the garment drop so I could kick it away. She was holding my mound from the front, through my wet panties and I could hear her breathing speed up.

I unzipped her and knelt to pull her skirt down, facing her wet panties through her sheer pantyhose. I had to stop to kiss her through her panties. I've envisioned this for so long, kneeling to service and please my dear mother. I had to stay there and repeatedly kiss her through her underwear as well.

"Take off my hose, darling. I need you so badly. Take off my panties, too."

While on my knees, I pulled her shoes off and then began to peel her panties and pantyhose down her hips and thighs. I kissed everything as I exposed it and that seemed to please her a lot. She tried to get me to stand up, but I had to get my nose and tongue between her thighs for my first taste of mommy pussy.

She definitely smelled aroused and that made me hornier by the minute. After I managed to push her thighs apart and kiss and lick her pussy and her clit between her labia, she pulled me up and over to the bed where she laid me out on my back.

"My precious daughter slut, I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum."

I started to move, but she wouldn't have it. Instead, she knelt over my face, bringing her cunt within reach of my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her as I ate her lovely pussy thoroughly.

I have to mention that my mom kept her pussy neatly trimmed in a short triangle that wouldn't show any hair to either side in a bikini. I was less well groomed, my curls carpeting my mound and a little above it. I could still wear a bathing suit, but I rarely did. My asshole of a boyfriend didn't approve of public displays of my private parts, so I hadn't gotten a tan and hadn't gone to the beach in way too long. I decided that was about to change.

She was literally dripping onto my face and I found that amazingly sexy. Her taste was mild, only a little musky. I wanted more of it.

"Put two fingers into my cunt, love. Fuck me as you lick me."

I pulled my right hand back and around her thigh to a point just next to my jaw as I was licking her pussy. I pushed my fingers inside her and moved up. Just a bit to circle her clit as I finger fucked her. She definitely liked having something inside her vagina and I found I do, too. Its much nicer to have something to bear down on as I'm getting licked.

I was proud to get her off and to give her an orgasm to enjoy and remember.

"Look up at me, dear Lexie."

I shifted my gaze up to see my father taking photos of me licking his wife, my mother. I was shocked for a moment, but then I began to smile. I realized he could likely get a recognizable image of my face, but nobody would be able to recognize she whose pussy I was eating.

I began to get an idea. "Mom, can Dad fuck me? My pussy needs attention, too."

12