My Favorite Student's Little Sister

Story Info
Jesse's little sister gets to act on a long time crush.
9.4k words
4.82
14.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18

"Professor, is that you?" I was walking through the departure concourse at LAX, through security and headed for the gate of my redeye flight headed back east. I was already tired, and annoyed that I would have to connect in O'Hare in the middle of the night.

The woman had planted herself in front of me. She was in her mid-20's maybe late 20's, blond hair to the middle of her back, tied in a pony tail for travel. I couldn't say if she looked familiar or not, having taught hundreds of pretty blond girls over thirty years of college teaching. Like the millennial "bro" boys, they all looked alike after a bit. Not wanting to offend or admit I had no idea who she was, I resorted to my usual "Maybe we've met, maybe we've not" greeting.

"Hello, how are you doing? Nice to see you." She smiled slyly. "You don't recognize me, I know. But I would know you anywhere." I was grateful that she let me off the hook, but more confused than before. I laughed a bit.

"That's a level of notoriety I never expected, I'm sure. How is it you know me?"

"I'm Eliza," she said, expecting that would clear up everything. It didn't. Eliza saw the confusion remaining on my face. "I'm Jesse's sister. We met at her graduation."

"Oh wow, that is some time ago! You are Jesse's younger sister, right? You were how old at Jess's graduation?"

"Jess and I are three years apart. I was 19, Jess was 22." Eliza was cute then, but now had developed into a real stunner. I remembered Eliza from that graduation, a smiling young girl in a plunging top and tiny spandex shorts. Really nice legs, dancer's legs I learned later. Truthfully, I spent graduation day trying to wrest Jesse from her family for a last visit to my office, so I did not pay a great deal of attention to Eliza. But Jesse packed her dorm room and left with her family without my fantasized final visit.

"Are you flying in or out today?" I asked, noting that Eliza still dressed to display her large, natural breasts and long shapely legs. Still into spandex workout shorts and a sports bra. This time though she wore a clingy knit cardigan that covered, but did not hide her well-toned ass. Odd travel garb, but I wasn't going to object.

"Out," she replied. "I am heading back east to visit Jesse, in fact. She and her husband separated recently, and I am going to give her a hand with the boys."

"Justin, isn't it? I met him last year at Jess's college reunion. I'm sorry to hear that they've split. It must be hard."

"It is hard, but for the best, I think. They weren't right for each other. So far it's amicable for the sake of the boys."

"It's good of you to go help out. Do you live here in L.A.? What do you do that you can take off and visit your sister?"

"I'm a singer. Nobody famous. I make my way as a studio singer. Backup vocals, movie scores, things like that. I can go anywhere any time because I am easily replaceable, unfortunately." Eliza saw me check out her legs, which had added a west coast beach tan since last I ogled them. "I used to dance too. Same thing. Music videos, background dancing, some musical theatre. Now I just teach dance now and then." She laughed at my discomfort. "Don't blush just because you got busted! Do you live in L.A. now? That's far from home."

"No, I am on my way back from a job interview. One of the local colleges needs a Dean for a year. How they continue to make use of retired faculty. I don't think I want the job, though. I don't think I could take Los Angeles. I was never so happy to return a rental car safely in my life. So you're flying into Albany?"

"Yes by way of Chicago. I almost flew to LaGuardia and took a bus so I could avoid the connection but changed my mind at the last minute. You heading to Bangor?"

"I am, stopping in Chicago too. Nobody flies to Bangor non-stop. Are we on the same plane to Chicago? Mine is at Gate H9."

"Darn," she pouted. I am at H4. What time do you leave?"

"4:30 if the weather in Chicago holds out. I heard it was getting bad."

As if on cue, both our phones buzzed or dinged with incoming text messages. Chicago weather was not good, my connecting flight was delayed until 4:30AM, Eliza's until 4:10AM. As our flights were arriving in Chicago around 11:00, we were in for a long night in O'Hare.

"It's going to be a bore at O'Hare. Want to go drinking when we arrive? Let's meet at that Mexican place on K Concourse. You know the one?"

There were worse fates than to spend a late-night layover at the airport with a lovely young lady. I would have to concentrate on not concentrating on her breasts, though...

"I think so. If I get lost you can text me where you are."

"Wow, Professor, already getting lost, are you?"

"Funny girl. You'll see. We'd better run before they change their minds about these flights. See you in Chicago." With that we hurried off to our gates. Before we parted company, I swore Eliza gave me a lascivious wink, but it was probably my imagination, I thought. Nonetheless, I boarded my flight with a raging hard-on, imagining her well-toned legs wrapped around my neck.

I did a little consulting work on the flight, dozed a bit and picked at the mediocre business class meal. I did take full advantage of the free alcohol, however. The weather in Chicago was bad. I was kind of surprised we made it at all given how bumpy the approach and landing were. I was kind of regretting that 4th vodka...

I made my way to over to the K concourse, actually looking forward to spending some time with Eliza. If she was half as fun as her sister, it would be an enjoyable layover. The Mexican place was closed, but a couple of the other bars were staying open to make some extra money while people were stuck in the terminal. Eliza texted me from one of them. The bar was crowded, but of course someone had offered their seat to Eliza and was chatting her up as I approached.

"Hi Eliza, I made it finally."

"Hey Professor! It's a tough room here. This is Roger, he gave me his seat." As we did the perfunctory handshake, Roger gave me a less-than-welcoming look. Eliza easily got the bartender's attention and ordered me a drink. The drink was a vodka and tonic. I was glad for the tonic after drinking it straight on the plane.

"A vodka drinker!" Eliza exclaimed. "Me too! The nice flight attendant slipped me a couple of nips on the flight. He was really cute." Of course he did, I thought to myself. He was hoping for a happy landing too, I'm sure.

"I had a few myself on the plane. The only way to fly."

"Did you see both our flights got pushed back even later. Or earlier. Hard to tell at this time of night. Or morning. Whatever!" Eliza said with a giggle as she downed her drink and ordered another. We chatted about Jesse for a bit. I was curious who left who. Turns out Jesse left Justin. Nothing wrong with him, according to Eliza, just not enough right. Eliza said Jesse got tired of how boring Justin was. She had the better job, so she took the boys too. The divorce proceedings were just starting. She mentioned that Jesse apparently bought a new Mustang convertible to celebrate. Not that she could put the top down in the winter.

"I was texting Jesse while I was waiting for you. Giving her the new travel times. She said to say hi, and that she hadn't heard from you in awhile."

"I tried not to bother her, I figured she was busy with her job and the kids--and Justin."

"Oh, she loves to hear from you. She talks about you all the time."

"Really? Well, there is not much to tell."

"Ha! That's not what Jesse says." Eliza took a pull on her drink and gave me a knowing look. The alcohol was getting to both of us. I didn't know what she knew, or if she was just fishing for stuff on her sister. I felt my phone vibrate through my suit pocket and it occurred to me I hadn't checked my messages or email since landing. There were a couple messages from Jesse.

"I hear you ran into Eliza at the airport. She is a hoot. Have fun!!" Kind of non-committal. The next one less so.

"You should know that Eliza has had a major crush on you since my graduation. Especially after I told her about China and my reunion last year." My face must have registered some surprise that Eliza picked up on.

"That doesn't look like good news," she offered.

"It's fine," I tried to brush it off. "Life is just full of surprises." We shared a smile. I shifted my weight onto the other foot, I had been standing so long.

"Professor, where are my manners? Here sit down." She started to slide off the stool.

"No I'm fine," I protested. "I don't want you to have to stand." Eliza slid off the stool and grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the stool.

"I'll make you a deal Professor. You sit on the stool and I'll sit on your lap, okay?" Before I could protest, Eliza climbed up and was sitting on my knee. She felt feather light. "That works, doesn't it, Professor?"

It was hard for me to protest. "Uh, yes, what could be wrong?" I said truthfully and we both laughed. "Forgive me if I have to bounce you a bit now and then to keep my leg from falling asleep," I said, also truthfully.

"I can fix that," Eliza said helpfully. She put her arm around my waist and pulled herself fully onto my lap. "There, that's...oh!" She stopped midsentence as her ass cheek landed on my erection. I felt the blood rushing to my face as I tried to apologize or say something.

"...that's a perfect place to sit!" Eliza said without missing a beat. She put her finger on my lips as I tried to speak. "Shhh...now we're even." I looked at her quizzically, I had no idea what she was talking about." Eliza took my free hand and thrust it between her legs. The spandex in her crotch was damp and hot. "I've been wet since L.A.," she whispered in my ear.

Speechless doesn't begin to describe how I felt at that moment. Eliza kept torturing me, wiggling her tiny bum against my throbbing shaft, getting me harder by the second. I hadn't been so close to cumming in my pants since my junior high school dance. Eliza was grinning at me and continuing the taunting.

"Wow," she whispered, grinding her bum against my cock. "This actually fit in Jesse's ass? Well, she said it hurt at first. I thought her ass toy was pretty big, but not like this." I was slowly regaining my wits, but something caught my curiosity.

"Uh, Jesse has toys?" Eliza giggled at my discomfort.

"Haha! Hell yeah! Her biggest complaint about Justin is that he did the same thing in bed over and over. No new rides. So she started using toys to make up the difference.

"That's sad," I said, still telling the truth. "You know I think your sister is a wonderful person."

"And you know she is a freak in bed!" I blushed bright red. "Don't be ashamed, she thinks you are a God. You know she tells me everything. I knew all about China when we met at her graduation

"I thought she might, still it is kind of a shock to hear it out loud."

"Jesse and I have play naked whenever we're together. Jesse was the first person to go down on me. One night convinced me to sit on her face. I thought it was gross until she made me cum. I had never cum so hard, she created a monster. I begged her to eat my pussy all the time. I'm sure she'll go down on me after the boys go to school tomorrow. I get wet just thinking about that." The alcohol, the sensory overload and the blood leaving my brain for my penis had me at an uncharacteristic loss for words.

"Ah, Jesse did not tell me that part." Eliza had no trouble keeping the conversation going.

"Oh she let me watch her suck her boyfriend's dick, and then let me give him head. He said I was as good as Jesse. Jesse doesn't know that he would come over when he knew Jesse wasn't home and take me for a drive in his car so I could suck his dick while he drove." There was much to Jesse's family life that I didn't know, apparently. Meanwhile, Eliza was grinning at my discomfort. Not only was I surprised at the turn the conversation had taken, I noticed that the people closest to us had stopped talking or were talking lower to listen. I had to get this chatty drunk girl out of here before she told all of her family's escapades.

"Let's finish these drinks and get out of here. I need to find someplace quiet for a while." Eliza's inebriated frankness was fun, but I didn't know how much control she had and whether she would regret saying those things when sober.

"Wait!" Eliza said. "I want to take a selfie with you to send to Jess." I didn't see any harm in that and leaned in for the picture. Eliza showed me the picture then proceeded to write an accompanying text while I pounded the last of my drink. I needed it. I heard the swoosh of an outgoing text from Eliza's phone, and she gave me a mischievous smile.

"Want to see what I wrote to Jesse?" She turned her phone to me and smiled. "Sitting on Professor's lap, my ass on his hard dick. Can't believe you took this up the ass. Bad girl."

"Eliza!" was the only protest I could get out. "You can't be sending things like that to your sister!"

"Why not? It's the truth." Just then, Eliza's phone dinged with an incoming text. Eliza read the text and burst out laughing. "Read this," she said, turning her phone my direction. "It's a stretch, but you could take it, little sis."

"We got to go," I said, again at a complete loss for words. We pounded our last call drinks; I paid the bill and took Eliza's arm and led her out of the bar. She was swaying a little, but she seemed under control. At least as much as I was. Eliza's phone buzzed again. She didn't show me this time.

"Was that Jesse again?"

"Yeah," Eliza said flatly. Nothing important.

"So show me."

"Nope."

"I want to see!" I said playfully, snatching the phone from her hand. "You need to lose that anal cherry, Eliza," the message said.

"Oops, I'm sorry," I said, trying to cover my mistake.

"It's no big deal. Some girls won't swallow, and I won't do anal. My asshole is too small. It would hurt. I know you and Jess do anal," she said. I was taken aback by her frankness, and was lost for a response to the fact that I do indeed love ass and everything about it.

"Hey, let's find someplace to sit for a while."

"Where we going?" Years of getting stuck in airports taught me where the late night/early morning quiet spots where one could work are. The ends of concourses were generally pretty empty, as few people wanted to walk that far for nothing.

"Someplace we can sit and talk and not be disturbed. Follow me." We walked, kind of holding each other up a bit. Eliza slipped her arm out of mine and wrapped it around my waist. I did the same, wrapping my arm around her tiny taut waist. Eliza looked at my face to see my reaction as she took my arm and slid my hand down onto her ass. I could feel the toned muscles working as we walked.

"Don't tease me or torture me, Eliza," I said, moving my hand back up to her waist.

"I'm not," she said, suddenly sober sounding. She took my hand and guided it down her bare back, through the waistband of her elastic shorts and letting it rest on her bare buttock. I am going to jerk off a lot thinking of reaming this tight ass.

"Believe me, I'm not," she repeated, her face completely earnest. I noticed that the perfect nipples topping her perfect breasts were protruding sharply through her glorified sports bra.

"Good," I replied. I saw Eliza lean forward as we walked to catch a glimpse of my trousers. My erect cock formed a perfect tent in my pants.

"I see you're not kidding either," she said with a grin. We walked on in silence until I found what I was looking for. At one of the commuter gates, there was a partition with the arrival/departure board mounted on it. Behind this partition was a row of chairs, invisible to anyone walking by on the concourse. The refrigeration unit at the nearby Dunkin' Donuts was loud enough to mask normal conversation. I guided Eliza around the partition to the chairs.

"You are full of surprises too, Professor. Do you bring all your female students here? Is this where you put the "lay" in "layover?"

"Funny girl. This is where I sat as a young professor trying to write papers to get tenure. I never had that kind of layover."

"Fascinating," Eliza said, feigning interest. "Kiss me." We kissed hard as our hands explored each other's bodies. Eliza grabbed my cock hard through my pants. I had one hand on her bare ass and the other on her spandex covered breast. The nipple was rock hard. With her free hand, Eliza pulled up her top to expose her ample breast.

"Play with my nipple. Rough. Pull it. Twist it. Bite it. It gets me hotter than anything." I squeezed the nipple hard and gave it a twist. Eliza moaned. As I was pulling and twisting her nipple, I slid the hand in her shorts around to the front and my fingers slid between her labia. Her pussy was hot and moist. Eliza's body stiffened as my finger found her little clit.

"Mmmmm...oh yeah," Eliza whispered as she ground her pussy against my finger. Her clit throbbed against my finger as her breathing became more rapid and she started talking shit under her breath.

"Yeah, make me cum Daddy, make your little girl cum in your hand. Then you're gonna want more. You want to fuck my little girl pussy, don't you Daddy? Put a baby in my slut belly, don't you Daddy?" This girl is fucking hot, I thought to myself. Issues, perhaps, but fucking hot.

Eliza grabbed my hand and held it against her clit. "Oh Hell yeah, Professor!" she whispered. That's...it...right...Mmmmmowwww! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! Yeah!!" she said under her breath. Eliza's body exploded, her hand grabbing my still-clothed cock and the other pulling my hair. It took several seconds for the waves of pleasure wracking her body to subside. Her pretty blue eyes were inches from my face.

"Yeah," she whispered dreamily. "That's how you do it, daddy. But I know what you can do." Without another word, Eliza tugged at her spandex workout shorts, wriggling them over her hips and down to the floor. She picked up one gorgeous leg, pulled her shorts off the heel of her shoe and nonchalantly tossed them onto a nearby chair. Now Eliza was naked except for her sports bra and cardigan sweater.

"Hey, hey! What are you doing? We are in the middle of an airport! Someone is going to see."

"Don't care. Come over here." Eliza led me to the bank of chairs behind the departures board. She plopped herself down in a chair and propped one leg up over the arm, exposing her beautiful pussy.

"Eliza, what are we doing?" I said, thoroughly confused.

"Professor, you are going to lick my pussy. I am going to cum in your mouth. Any questions?" I guess I stood there a bit too long, shell shocked at this gorgeous girl, spread in a chair at the world's busiest airport, telling me to go down on her.

"I, uh, well..." is all I could manage.

"Jesse told me you give the best head on the planet. I want to see if she's right. Now come here!" With that, Eliza pulled on my collar to bring me to my knees. Next she grabbed my head by the hair and shoved my face into her crotch. Her pussy smelled amazing.

"Hey, as the expression goes, 'this pussy ain't gonna lick itself,' so get busy Professor." I would be lying if I said I didn't want to eat the crap out of that pussy. But there is no way we are not going to get arrested. Not many schools are going to want to hire an acting dean with a rap sheet for eating pussy in public.

"Stick out your tongue, daddy! Baby girl needs to cum." Eliza was smiling as she got bossy. But yet she held me tightly by the hair.

Throwing caution to the wind, I held Eliza tight by the ass so she couldn't get away and plunged my tongue deep inside her. I tongue fucked her pussy hard and fast, sucking some of her delicious pussy juices down my throat. I thought she was going to jump out of her skin.