My Feather Girl Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Mmmmm." I rolled over and Betty started at my feet, almost tickling as she did, then working her way up my legs. When she got to my ass she giggled as she worked her hands up under my trunks to squeeze my cheeks a bit before sitting across my things. I could feel her oiled thighs on mine as she worked on my back, almost putting me to sleep. But feeling her mound against my ass while she worked on my shoulders and neck brought me right back awake.

When I rolled over on my back there was Betty smiling down at me. Her bikini, if you could call it that, was almost completely translucent. She grinned, noticing me looking at her tits. She started down at my ankles again, working her way up my thighs, dragging her nails across my aching cock. She scooted up planting her mound against it as she ran her oiled hands across my chest, making little swirls in my chest hair and giggling about it.

I'm going to cum just sitting here, Hanks body under my hands. I can feel his hair as I oil him down, his strong legs under my fingers. Running my hands over his back, funny how little hair he has on his back compared to the fine layer he has on his arms and legs. OH FUCK! HIS ASS FELLS NICE AGAINST MY MOUND!

When Hank rolled over I almost lost it, those full balls and hard dick barely contained in his trunks. A little tug and I could take him in my mouth, feeling him trying to get in my throat, feeling him shoot off. He's looking at my boobs! Oh fuck he feels good against me, his hard dick against my puss, if I sit here much longer I'm going to pop him out of his trunks and sink down on him...

Betty was grinding on my cock enough to make that itty bitty bottom almost disappear between her pussy lips. "Okay, now you can do my back..." and hopped up to lie beside me. I just groaned looking at her, only those two strings across her otherwise naked body in the sun.

I did like she did, starting at her ankles, but Betty was keeping her legs spread as I went up her thighs. I could see that little bit of cloth between her pussy lips stopping on her taint, not even coming close to covering her rosebud. Just that little thread splitting her like an invitation. I took my time with her ass, letting my thumb dip between her cheeks and getting a slight hiss from her as I got close.

Oh this is heaven! Hank's hands all over me, every bit of my backside exposed. I know he's looking between my legs. Feeling his hands on my ass, letting his thumb dip in a little.

Betty reached back and untied the string across her back, "Wouldn't want to get any unnecessary tan lines now would I?" like that string would even be noticeable. I did sit on her thighs resting my cock against her cheeks, rolling forward and rocking against them as I did her back and shoulders. I leaned forward planting my cock firmly between her cheeks, "All that oil on your lovely ass. If I slipped out of my trunks I could slide right in and you wouldn't be able to stop it," I whispered as I ground against her cheeks.

OH FUCK, HE REALLY DOES WANT TO PUT THAT MONSTER IN MY ASS!!

"Mmmmmm, been a while since I had a good load in there," she whispered.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! BETTY DOES ANAL!!

But it does feel good to have a cock in my ass. Well, a pencil dick at least. But then for as good as he felt in my puss, what would it be like to have him in my ass, something like...

"But how long would you last in my ass? So nice and tight, clamping down hard on your aching cock. How many strokes would you get before you blasted off in my ass? Four, maybe five. Then you'd be trapped in me until you unloaded every last drop from those tasty balls."

I kissed the edge of her ear, "Be interesting to find out."

I saw her smile, eyes still closed, "Yes it would."

I got off Betty, and slid my lounger closer to enjoy the view of her naked backside. Betty reached out for my hand and I took it, enjoying being with such a beautiful woman. "I wish this week didn't have to end."

I felt Betty squeeze my hand a bit, "Me too, but I don't think your girlfriends would share. I sure as hell wouldn't."

I snickered at that, "Um Betty?"

"Yeah."

"I share an apartment with two ladies. I have my room and they have theirs."

Betty's eyes opened wide and she rolled away letting her bare tit come into view. She looked at me a bit, "You mean..."

HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! MAYBE WE...

I grinned and looked directly at her bare tit then back to her face, "They are a couple."

"So I could see you again when we get back?" she was almost pleading.

"What about your boyfriend?"

Betty's eyes went wild, almost in anger, "HA! Pencil dick isn't getting near me again." Betty hopped up and straddled my cock hands on my chest, hissing as she sat down with just the slightest movement grinding on me, her hot mound against my aching cock. "You mean it, you'd really..."

Hank really wants to see me, he really... does he really...

I looked down at Betty's bare chest, her top still hanging around her neck, "Um, Betty..." I looked down at her pink nipples.

"Screw that, you're serious, we could get together? After here?"

I smiled up at her, "I'd like that, if you want to." as I slid my hands up her oiled side and massaged the outside of her tits with my thumb.

Betty slid down to my chest, she kissed me like she was going to suck the life out of me. She nestled her head beside mine flattening her oiled tits between us, "take me to bed," she whispered in my ear.

Before I rip your trunks down and jump that wonderful dick right here in front of everybody and scream your name when you fill my puss.

I brought one arm behind her and the other to her ass to give it a slight squeeze, "after a good shower?"

"Deal." Betty got up, grabbing her towel and robe. She pulled her top back over her tits, but let it hang there with only the oil keeping it stuck in place. I looked at her barely covered and grinned. We went back up to the room, Betty never covering up, her top just barely staying in place from the oil, strings just floating in the breeze as she walked.

As soon as the door closed behind us she slung her top off and pulled the bows on her bottoms. Betty knelt with her bottom hanging in her pussy lips and drug my trunks down my legs, inhaling my cock before they got to my knees.

"SHIIIItttt..." I hissed as she pressed me to the back of her mouth, her throat tight around the head of my cock. A kneeling woman in front of me was wild, but when I looked up I made the mistake of looking in the mirror behind her. There was Betty sucking my cock like a mad woman, knees spread and bikini hanging in her pussy lips. "COMING!!" I hollered.

YES, FILL ME, FILL ME TILL I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE! Oh god he's cumming, I can feel it running, almost squirting, down my throat. I can't take him all the way like I'm supposed to, but I will. Mmmmm Hank tasted so good, he gives me soo much more than Zack ever did, I could kneel here and let him fill my mouth over and over. I want it, like in the movies... OH JESUS! HIS HOT CUM ON MY BOOBS!

Betty jammed my cock to her throat, taking my first few shots directly in her throat. She pulled back to take the next in her mouth, then pulling back and letting the last bit dribble on her tits, a nice dollop across her left nipple.

I managed to get a foot free from my trunks still around my ankle and stagger the three steps back to drop on the bed.

Betty stood up and cleared her throat. I managed to open my eyes. Betty stood there and peeled her bottoms from her pussy, then used her finger and wiped my cum from her nipples and licked it clean. "Wonder what the blueberry will be like?" I just slapped my forehead and groaned. I heard Betty giggle, and then the shower start.

"Hooooneeeey, will you do my back?"

I sighed, but the image of Betty naked and soapy in the shower got me moving. Betty had shampooed her hair letting it run down her back. I could see her muscles flex as she was soaping her chest. The suds running down her body. I came up behind her nestling my cock between her cheeks, reaching around to cup and play with her soapy tits.

Oh, I am turning into a nympho. I turn to jelly when Hank is touching me. I want him against my back, against my boobs, in my puss, and maybe even in my ass. I mean he did say he'd take my ass didn't he? Really take me completely and make me his? Will he really take a flat chested girl for his own?

Betty handed her loufa over her shoulder and wiggled her butt against me. I did her back as she leaned forward never letting my cock from between her cheeks. When I finished she pulled forward and turned her back to the water, rinsing and presenting her body to me as she did.

As soon as she finished she proceeded to soap me down, making sure my cock and balls were nice and clean, rinsing me off and then sucking my cock all the way in before getting up to shut the water off.

MMMMM, he does fit down my throat soft. What will it take to get him there when he's hard?

We took turns drying each other, Betty sucking air as I took my time with her tits and nipples alternating between drying and kissing them. We strolled back to bed arm in arm. We shared a bottle of cold water, then crawled in to cuddle. Betty pushed me into bed and cuddled under my arm and started playing with my chest hair.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, letting my hand cover her tit, then pulled back to let my fingers play with her tit and nipple, the heat of her bare pussy on my thigh. "Are you sure about this? I know you've got a boyfriend."

Betty snorted, "That's what I thought too, but not anymore. Pencil dick is no more." That's when I got a basic history of 'pencil dick.' Man that term made me cringe. I mean I'm about average. A little under seven inches and a nice girth. I had one girlfriend tease me half a day and got me out to just under eight, but then she only got three strokes in her pussy before I unloaded. She was a bit pissed but it was her own fault.

I can't believe I fell for Zack's line of bullshit. I told Hank a little, but not everything. I couldn't tell him all the things I did that made Zack mad. I wasn't going to make Hank mad at me. I was going to do whatever he wanted like I should. But most of all I was going to learn to take him in my throat and ass, I wasn't going to give Hank any excuse for not wanting me.

So anyway, 'pencil dick' had convinced Betty that he was average. She could curl her fingers around him easily and he barely stuck through her fingers to jack him. She would have to blow him, but he refused to lick her pussy, and put down her small chest telling her she needed big DD tits to keep a man happy. He would dip into her pussy for lube, and have to take her ass to get off.

"So did you like anal?"

"Well with Za... pencil dick, it was the only way I would feel anything, why?"

I grinned, "Well..."

Betty's eyes went wide and she reached down to my firming cock, "You really want my ass?" she said a bit tentatively.

I groaned as she squeezed me, "I want all of you, but only when you're ready. Of course right now I would just totally object to you crawling your pretty little ass up on top of me and have your way with me."

Betty stroked me grinning, then leaned down and licked the tip of my cock, "Oh I can see you would totally object to that. Next thing you're going to tell me is that you would just hate for me to lean over and feed you my nipple?"

Betty climbed over me and ran my now very hard cock back and forth between her pussy lips, "fu...fu...fuuuuckkkk" she hissed as she sank down on me.

Betty leaned forward, bringing her chest to me, "OH YEAH, I would just hate to..." and I was silenced by a nice chewy nipple between my lips.

I can't believe Hank is doing this, he wants me to do what I want, ride him the way I want, not telling me what to do...

I reached down and squeezed her ass making her pussy quiver, and since she had admitted to taking 'pencil dick' in her ass, instead of stroking her ass I dipped my finger in, finger fucking her ass as she rode my cock, timing the strokes to match hers.

OH FUCK! PUSS AND ASS...

On the third stroke Betty screeched and dropped on my chest spasming. I kept fingering her ass and feeling her cum over my cock for a bit, I pulled my finger from her ass and just enjoyed her trembling on me. I kept fucking her slowly, enjoying her wet pussy around me. I got a good grip on her ass and picked up some speed hearing her moan.

But Hank hasn't cum, and that's the most important part. He needs to cum...

Betty slipped to one side a bit and grabbed my shoulder to get me to roll with her. I rolled over with her, Betty's legs coming up around me. She raised her arms over her head making her tits stand up proud. "Cum... fill me... flood me out." She said softly with a smile, never opening her eyes.

I put my hands on the bed over her shoulders and drove in deep, "Yesssss," Betty hissed. I kept driving into her, long firm strokes. Betty reached down to her jiggling tits, cupping them and rolling her hard nipples. "Fuck meeeee..." Betty mewed and began cumming again. I couldn't hold off and began filling her pussy. Betty's eyes flashed open and she wrapped her arms around my neck and screaming in my ear as I pumped into her and gave her every drop I had left.

I lay on Betty for a bit, then reluctantly pulled from her as I softened, rolling to one side. Betty's hand searched for mine, and gripped it, "I could learn to like wet spots." Then she snickered and then laughed. I had to join her in that thought.

"Good thing there are two beds in the other room, we can make another one wet later." That set her off again. I managed to get standing and walked to the patio door, watching the sunset over the trees. Betty came up beside me, and I shifted behind her putting an arm around her belly and the other over her shoulder to cup her tit. "Wonderful ending, to a wonderful day."

Betty cupped my hand over her tit, "What? We can't do that again later tonight?"

I smiled and nipped her neck, "How about after we get something to eat?"

"Okay, what should I wear?"

I turned Betty to me, "Uh uh, I'm not him. You wear what you want to wear, although I like your current outfit the best."

Betty snickered, "What, dribbling puss?"

If I didn't think I would get arrested, I would walk around like this, proudly letting Hanks cum dribble down my thighs, and bend over for a reload whenever he wanted it. But would he let me walk around naked? He likes looking at me without my undies, but would he let me...

I chuckled and brought my other hand up to cup her other tit, "Mmmmm naked woman."

"But braless...?"

I sucked on her earlobe, "For a beautiful lady that doesn't really need them, whenever possible."

"Men..." Betty pushed me to my room. "Then you go take your shower, and don't come in until I call you."

"Yes Dear." I got my ass slapped.

I took my shower, reminiscing about my last shower alone wishing I was going to get lucky with Betty. Sometimes you do get what you wish for. I got dressed, my last clean shirt tucked into my cleanest slacks. I had just pulled my jacket on when I heard behind me, "Hey studly?"

I turned to one of the most beautiful and yet simple outfits. Betty in jeans and button up shirt, but unbuttoned down to her nipple line showing lots of cleavage. The jeans snugged up against her pussy showing some nice camel toe. Her hair just so and the lightest touch of makeup finishing it off perfectly.

It wasn't much, just jeans and a shirt, but I wasn't going to hide my body from Hank if he wanted to see it. It felt weird feeling a breeze on my boobs after all the years with Zack having me cover up when we went out. If Hank keeps looking at my puss like that we're not going to get very far...

I whistled at her looking up and down her body. Betty raised her arms and turned around showing the jeans also right up in the crack of her ass. I put my arm out for her and watched her snuggle up, I glanced down to look down her unbuttoned top seeing quite a bit of tit. Betty snickered and pulled her top open more for me to see her whole tit, "Better?"

I tipped her chin up to kiss her, "I still like naked better." Betty snickered and released her top, then undid one more button leaving it open below her nipple line. We walked to the restaurant just walking together, no conversation. We were seated almost immediately, but Betty snickered when I had her scoot over so I could sit beside her.

I'm practically hanging out of my shirt and Hank is just smiling and looking. I could lean over and let my boob pop out, but would he...

We ate, we kissed, we talked, we kissed, and I kept one hand on her thigh whenever I could. She grinned at me taking looks down her top when I could, and even reached up and shifted it a bit to let it gap open for a better view. "Men..."

We finished dessert, actual food dessert in the restaurant. I hadn't planned it, but they had pumpkin pie so I had to indulge. Betty grinned as she ate her ice cream, but rolled her eyes when I made sure the fork was good and clean.

We walked to the elevator and waited. I turned her head up to kiss her, "What about the cameras?" Betty asked.

"I don't care..." and held her face lightly and just touched her lips. No tongue, no mashing of lips, just a nice soft kiss. The elevator door dinged and the guy behind us cleared his throat. Betty gasped and blushed as we stepped into the elevator. We went to our room and stepped inside not bothering with separate doors, I turned her to me and held her with arms around her waist, just lightly kissing her.

"What do you want to do?" Betty asked.

I reached up and stroked her hair, "Uh uh, what do you want to do? We can sit and talk, cuddle, fuck each other's brains out," Betty snorted, "or anything in between."

ANYTHING? Well, there's a lot I'd like to try that I've seen in the porn movies, but I wonder, would Hank?

Betty tucked her head against my chest, "I want you to eat my puss again."

"Oh that sounds just sooo terrible."

Betty snickered, "But I want to sit on your face and watch you."

"Oh no... not again. I'm going to have to lie back and let you cum in my mouth while I look up at those delicious tits and nipples. That would be just pure torture."

"I thought you'd object to that." Betty reached up to unbutton her top.

I took her hands and stopped her, "Let me..." I kissed her hands, then began slowly unbuttoning the last remaining buttons on her top, caressing and kissing as I bared her skin. I kissed right down her cleavage, not getting anywhere near her tits as I pushed her shirt off her shoulders to drop to the floor. I knelt and began unsnapping her jeans as she kicked her shoes off, her zipper came down releasing the wonderful aroma of her pussy.

Oh god I'm so wet already, will Hank really eat me when he can smell me so randy for him like this?

I reached out and began working her jeans down, stopping when I got them to her thighs and reached back to squeeze her cheeks making her suck air. I kissed her mound beside her landing strip exposed above her thong as I lowered them. She stepped out of them and I looked at the sight in front of me. Betty in her little pink thong with her landing strip sticking out, but her juices making it very apparent how wet she was from the HUGE wet spot.

I inhaled deeply before reaching to her hips and catching the straps. Lowering it slowly to reveal the treasure awaiting me. I pushed her slowly back to the bed, and licked her wet lips as she fell back.

OH GOD I WANT HIM IN ME! But he said he would. I mean Hank's already licked and played with my puss, but not like this. He wouldn't be able to say he didn't do it. I would be looking right down at him as he ate me. Looking in his eyes to see if he REALLY wanted to or if he was just faking it.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers