My Feather Girl Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my... ass... with it... ram it... in..." she took a deep breath," Try not... to cum..." Another breath, "Want it... down my... throat."

Stuff your slut Hank, fill everything until I overflow.

I took the plug and lube from her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I put some lube on my finger and wiped it on the plug, then a little more and put it to her ass. Betty hissed and shuddered as I ran my finger around and around, going back for more lube and pressing it into her ass making her whimper.

Againnnnnnnn?????!!

MAN I THOUGHT SHE WAS TIGHT BEFORE! As I slipped the tip of the plug into Betty's ass she tightened up around me like she was going to break me off inside her. Wave after wave of muscle clamping down on me as I worked that plug into her ass.

On about the third thrust with most of the plug in her Betty kicked her head back and howled in orgasm. Her feet coming up off the floor to sink as far onto my cock as she could. If I hadn't shoved it into her ass right then I would have filled her pussy. She just collapsed on me, out of it and still trembling around me, flowing and dribbling off my balls.

I stood with her still impaled on my cock, her legs dangling limp, and laid her across the corner of the foot of the bed, the sound of her pussy sucking air as I came out of her making me grin, and the sight of her dark purple inner lips making me want to dive in, and then I couldn't help myself. I had to lean down and take in more of her sweet nectar, barely getting a reaction from her.

I stood looking at my fiancée passed out from orgasm, and grinned despite my aching hard on. If I even touched myself looking at her I was going to explode all over her body.

I got a bottle of water from the mini fridge and downed it, then got another for Betty. Getting her to sit up a bit as she came back to life. She downed most of the bottle, then lay back with her head off the bed. "Door..." pointing to the patio door.

I grinned at what she was wanting, and opened the door before stepping back above her head. As I moved in above her, she took my hands and put them on her tits, her nipples already hard as diamonds in my palms. "Fuck me," was the last thing she said before pulling me into her mouth and partially down her throat.

It took three strokes to get me in, and then she was pushing and pulling on my hips like a mad woman. I couldn't take it any more, I just gripped her tits and hammered her throat, cumming as soon as she started moaning around my cock. Only pausing when she made me back off so she could breathe, all the while watching her squirt right out the door and over the balcony.

I must have pumped a gallon of cum down her throat, and when I thought I was about finished, she pushed me back and stroked my cock putting the last little bit in her cleavage. I looked down at my cum covered woman and collapsed beside her, the aroma of her overflowing pussy doing it's best to keep me awake but failing...

Linda was right, it's gooooood to be a slut. Hank's cum covered sluuuuut!

___

I woke sweating, the heat from the open door overpowering the AC. I stumbled to the door and slid it closed, stopping when I turned back to see Betty still sprawled out. She had turned enough to get her head up on the bed, but nothing more.

I refilled the water bottles from the sink and put them in the fridge for later, getting a cold one to sip on. I turned Betty back on the bed fully, then crawled in beside her.

"...hey..." she whispered as I crawled in.

"Hey," brushing a strand of hair from her face, "You okay?"

Betty closed her eyes and grinned, "Mmmmm, definitely," running her fingers lightly across my dried cum on her chest.

I heard her tummy growl, it made me smile. "You a little hungry after all that?"

Her grin turned into a full fledged smile, "That was just my dessert!"

I called down for her salmon dinner, and just a burger and fries for me.

"See if Natasha is working," Betty called out.

I did, and she was. They would send her up with our 'lunch' if she was available.

Betty was 'gliding' around the room, a wonderful grin on her face. Rummaging through her clothes to figure out what she was wearing tonight. She decided on one of her most revealing tops to date, and bright red to boot. I think it was the first outfit she and Linda had put together to show off in. Just some thick material instead of double breasted to let her nipples stand out a bit more.

Mmmm, too bad I couldn't go to work like this, showing off Hank's cum on my boobs. But I can try out a few more of my new tops. Let my boobs show once in a while. I mean, Juanita and Claire hinted it would be okay unless someone complained. I wonder how much I could really get away with showing?

Button up top with the neck line opened down to just below where her bra would have been and arm holes below even that for quite a side tit view. Under that, a skirt that barely went below mid thigh and overlapping side slits that went all the way up to her waist giving it the appearance of a longer skirt than it was. Only the Velcro at her lower hip keeping it somewhat modest. Betty was in the mood to push the dress code down here. She was grinning holding it against her body, enjoying the effect it was having on me when she pulled it away.

KNOCK KNOCK, "ROOM SERVICE!" called out a female voice.

Betty dropped the clothes and practically skipped to the door as I pulled my boxers on. She took a peek through the peep hole, then opened the door with no hesitation.

"DAMN GIRL!" I heard from the hall. Betty turned grinning and walked back into the room with a young lady pushing the meal cart. I recognized her as the one that picked up the cart for me the other morning.

"Oh you are a slut!" she giggled looking down at Betty's bare plugged ass.

Betty turned with her jeweled plug filled ass to me and raised her hand with the ring on it, "No, I'm engaged!"

The screeching girl hug ensued before Natasha pulled back and took Betty's hand and took a closer look at the ring. She looked over Betty's shoulder at me, "So you snagged a cheapskate did you?"

Betty play slapped at Natasha's shoulder, "Nooo, it's what I wanted. Something I can wear on a necklace if I need to "

Natasha pulled back a bit more and ran her finger through Betty's cleavage then brought her finger to her mouth with a little of my cum on it. "Mmmmm, not bad..." she put her arms around Betty's neck and pulled herself in tight, their lips just inches apart. Betty's small tits almost disappearing into Natasha's decent sized chest. "Does he share?" she asked softly.

I can feel her breath on my lips. Do I smell Hanks cum just from the little taste she got?

"Don't know..." Betty said slowly, closing the gap between their lips by half and putting her hands on Natasha's hips, almost enough to slide them back to grip her ass.

If I pull her just a bit closer... I mean Hank said it would be okay...

Natasha turned to look at me, then down at my hard cock betraying me trying to break free of my boxers. "He's thinking about it..."

Me too...

Betty turned to look and giggled, "Oh that's going to be dripping down my thighs ALL night!" Without hesitation Betty turned and took the few steps to me and knelt, taking my boxers down at the same time. As soon as my cock bounced up from the waistband it was surrounded by her lips. "Mmmmmmmmm."

"Slut!" I heard Natasha giggle on her way out.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," Hank's slut!

Betty enjoyed slurping on my cock a bit more, then pulled back and kept stroking me as she looked up. "I meant what I said, I want to be dribbling down my thighs all night."

"Mmmmm, you going to stand and eat your lunch?"

"Depends on if you can find a place to give me a refill."

"Mmmmmm, I may be able to do that. Found a storage room that might work."

Evidently that was a good thing, Betty went to town on my cock, sucking and playing with my balls until I unloaded down her throat. "I still prefer on my back and taking you down my throat," she said as she licked a few errant dribbles from her lips.

Betty was on a cloud, grinning as she set our plates out. Smiles and little comments through dinner, nothing specific. Oh, and of course a few glances at the ring on her finger, only a few... DOZEN!

We dressed and headed for work, me not being allowed to put my boxers back on, but Betty flipping the front of her skirt up after releasing the Velcro while I was getting dressed told me what she had in mind. No stockings tonight. Top, skirt, and shoes were all she had on. You ever had one of those nights when you knew you were going to be abused and were looking forward to it? GRIN!!

The drive to work was interesting, Betty didn't strip her clothes down, merely released the Velcro again and rolled the front up to bare her from the waist down. She had started to unbutton her top when her phone chirped.

"Hello."

"Hey Betty, you busy?"

"Nope, just heading to work and tormenting Hank." Bringing my wet finger to my lips after leaning over like I was going to bring it to his.

Linda chuckled, "You're ornery. Well anyway, we're having a bit of a get together tomorrow morning and I was wondering if you and Hank would like to come?"

"I guess, but I'd have to swing by the storage unit to see what I have to wear."

Linda chuckled again, "Just your smile and flip flops will do."

"Oh?" Would Hank mind me being naked around other people? He didn't mind Chester seeing me, but...

"Nothing to worry about, just a small group of us."

I looked over at Hanks hard dick trying to break free of his slacks. "So will Hank need to..."

"Na, just us girls. Although some of the guys will be in some nice thin shorts." I heard a bit of a grunt. "Chester, you bad boy, not right now... fuuuuuccckkkkk."

"We'll definitely be there." My nipples were starting to tingle thinking about other guys looking at them, maybe even my freshly shaved puss and ass...

"Okay, see you... in the... morning." Linda was definitely getting her some!

"Hang on a minute."

Betty grinned and turned sideways turning her bare wet pussy straight at me, then talked to Linda while playing with herself. Grinning at my trying to drive and watch her finger running up and down between her glistening lips. Making like she was going to give me a taste before pulling her finger back to taste herself.

As we approached the casino property, Betty put her hand over the mic, "Pull out to the far edge of the parking lot," then put that hand right back to her pussy, dipping a finger in deep and then pulling it out to finally bring to my lips.

I pulled out to the far end and was directed to a corner and was instructed to back in. When I stopped Betty opened her door, but sat the phone down on it and put it on speaker. I could hear noises and moans from the phone, and looked over at Betty grinning as she bent forward and flipped her skirt up over her back.

I walked around the back of the truck and stopped and grinned. Betty bent over, the front of her skirt covering down to mid thigh, and the ENTIRE back flipped up over her back. Her wet pussy and the jeweled plug just inviting me in.

I unzipped my fly and sunk my cock into my willing woman. Sliding my hands in the oversized arm holes to grip her tits and JUST PLAIN FUCKED MY WOMAN! Her outfit giving me full access as if she was naked. Hearing Linda moaning on the cell phone, soon accompanied by Betty's moans and slapping skin on our end.

Betty's head came up with the start of a screech and then she planted her face in the seat and began cumming around me, setting me off and Linda and Chester on the other end of the phone.

By the time I finished unloading in her we had lost connection with Linda and Chester.

I somehow managed to keep standing and rolled back against the truck as I pulled out of her. Betty immediately sunk to her knees and took my soft cock in, cleaning me with a few loud slurps before standing up and refastening the Velcro after pulling my pants back up.

I went to hand her a few napkins from the glove box. She reached under her skirt and came out with a finger full of our juices, licked her fingers clean then grinned. "Nope, told you it was going to be running down my thighs all night!"

Somehow I walked to the building, it is still in a fog how I managed to do that, and I seem to remember getting to the shop right after Betty whispered in my ear, "It's down to the middle of my thighs. In a little bit you're going to be able to see our cum on my thighs without me lifting my skirt."

I wandered the floor a bit, not trusting myself to work on circuit boards just yet with that image in my mind. Catching a few glances of some deep cleavage or bare thigh from the customers, I made a run through the high roller area watching Betty interacting with a nice older couple, and yes I could see the sheen of our cum on her thigh an inch or so below the hem.

I came up beside them enjoying a nice side view of the lady in a long halter gown, the side slit well up her thigh and I thought I saw a bit of areola peeking out from that halter.

Mmmmm, but the view I had of Betty locked my gaze to her. From this angle I could see right in the arm hole, her delicious mound and puffy pink nipple in perfect profile. As I took the last steps to them I even got a decent view of the other tit down her neck line. Not as revealing, but the gentleman was enjoying it as much as I was from his vantage point.

I put my hand on her lower back and bumped my hard cock into her hip making her jump up a bit startled then grin and shake a finger at me, "What are you doing over here Mister?" Betty stood and made no attempt to move my hand, then bumped her hip back into my hard cock.

I sooooo wanted to slide my hand down and give her ass a good squeeze. "Oh you know, just out slumming." Betty went wide eyed, but the older couple just chuckled. "When you get a moment, I think I found what you were looking for earlier. Catch me sometime before lunch."

Betty raised her hand with the ring, "You've already been caught. Hhhook, line, sinker, and pole."

And that pole fits in me soooo nicely!

I just hung my head shaking it and groaned as the older couple chuckled, and just to be ornery I let my hand drop enough to give her a little swat on her ass as I turned to leave changing her chuckle into a little squeak.

I stepped back to the change bank to finish my log report. Randolph was still looking at me between handle pulls. Or is that between fingering Madeline. I KNOW that's what he's doing. He's got his hand in her dress playing with her puss. Would Hank do that to me, would he play with me in front of someone else?

A little while later I was working on a machine when I heard Velcro. I turned my head in time to see bare thigh being exposed and fingers slipping inside her skirt hidden from the cameras by the machine door. "Did you really find a spot?"

I looked up, stopping momentarily on those nipple lumps to see an impatient woman, "Yup."

"Where?" I could hear her fingers in her wet pussy.

"Two doors down from the shop is one of our storage rooms."

"When?"

"About an hour or so? Give me a chance to move a few things around. Then you can get your refill."

Betty's eyes went wide, then they slammed shut as she mashed her chest into the side of the machine while her thighs clamped around her fingers. She had to hold onto the machine to keep her self standing while she shuddered.

Betty managed to catch her breath, then looked around before momentarily flipping the front of he skirt open enough to show me her dripping pussy. "I'm going to hold you to that Hank." She let it go and licked her fingers off before pressing the Velcro back into place.

I was just about finished with the machine, but had to keep kneeling there for a bit for my hard on to go down before I dared stand back up. The sight and sound of Betty getting herself off standing next to me had me steel hard and NO sign of going soft any time soon.

I took care of a few more machines, enjoying my glimpses of Betty looking like she was floating on a cloud. And yes I grinned at the fresh sheen on the inside of her thighs, now just inches above her knees.

I headed down to the storage room to straighten up a bit. Now, from the empty plaque holder next to the door I would bet this was supposed to be somebody's office at one time, but the layout really didn't work too well for that. It was a small 'corner office' with a short side hall inside the door to the actual office area.

If you put a desk in there it would be tight behind it. Couple that with the little internal hall that was both too wide, yet not wide enough to put anything along it and prevented you from seeing who was coming in until they were in front of the desk, and I bet whoever had it took his first chance to bail.

But every point that made it a bad office, made it a perfect spot for me to take advantage of my fiancée. First off was that the door handle had been replaced with one that was always locked on the outside requiring a key to get in. The second was that the little hall that made looking directly at the door sitting at a desk impossible, made for a blind spot if by some chance someone found another key and opened the door.

I shifted a few of the extra slot bases around and threw a moving pad on them, and I was ready for a wild time with Betty. I was admiring my handiwork when there was a light knock on the door. I lifted the corner of the piece of paper taped to the glass to see a nervous Betty looking back and forth in the hall.

I popped the door open and pulled her inside quickly making her gasp and grin as I drew her to me. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned into our kiss as I put a hand in her shirt to cup her tit.

My other hand in the middle of her back was on its way down to cup her skirt covered ass when there was a sound out in the hall of a closing door making Betty squeak and jump away, then giggle and put her head into my shoulder.

She looked around, "Not much room in here..."

I grinned and crooked my finger for her to follow me. She smiled when she saw the open area when we went past the corner, grinning when she ran her hand across the moving pads spread over the stands.

"Hmmm," she said as she reached for her buttons. "It sure looks like you were planning on taking advantage of some unsuspecting girl in here." Opening her shirt to bare those beauties, then leaning back and drawing my lips to her tits and firm nipples as she sat on the pad.

I slid my hands down to pull the Velcro open and pull the tail of her skirt out from under her butt. She pushed my smock off my shoulders and went for my belt. In short order my pants were around my knees as Betty pulled me away from her tit. "Make me a Twinkie..." she panted before wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in for a tongue battling kiss.

I slid into her soaked pussy in one stroke bottoming out against her cheeks, feeling the little plug in her ass on the underside of my cock as I slid in and then felt the base of her plug against my balls making her squeak into our kiss.

I had planned on taking it slow, making love to Betty the first time we were in here. FUCK IT!!

I grabbed her cheeks and just tried to fuck her into oblivion, being encouraged by her heels digging into my ass to encourage me keep going. A few strokes later Betty was trying to strangle me as she screamed into my shoulder, thankfully biting my shirt instead of my shoulder as I emptied into her everything I had built up from watching her all evening long.

We stood / sat there a bit, each clinging to the other to keep from falling over. Betty groaned as my soft cock slipped from her pussy. I had planned on wiping down with a shop towel just because, but I was outvoted.