My Feather Girl Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

When we strolled into the airport all eyes were on Betty. I could feel her tense and then tremble as she gripped my arm. The little sigh and giggle told me she had a nice little one just from being looked at.

So wonderful to be looked at, even lusted after, with some of those hard dicks standing up in salute!

We made it through security fairly quickly for once, even if the agent looked like he wanted to take some more time with Betty. I bet he was wishing she needed frisking, or better yet a cavity search. We took our time strolling, we had two hours to kill.

I felt a dribble from my puss when I stood there with my arms up and legs spread as he stared at my boobs. Hope he doesn't mind smelling the dribble on his pad all day. GRIIINNN!!

With our sunglasses and Betty's big floppy hat we were able to stroll anonymously for a while. She snickered when a young man walked into a pole doing a double take looking at her. Most of the women scowled at her, but a few grinned. And one Goth girl gave her a thumbs up and shook her own chest a bit making her prominent nipples and nipple jewelry outline move behind her thin but not transparent top.

Every so often we would stop and duck into a shop. Partially to look, and partially because Betty wanted a bit of attention. We would just get inside and she would wrap her arms around my neck and grind herself against me.

"This isn't too much is it?" trying to hump my cock.

"It's all I can do not to bend you over right here," I said softly letting my hand drop from her waist to her hip.

ME TOO!

"Mmmmmm," I got back into my kiss as she pushed my hand from her hip to her butt. And even better groan as I gave her ass a nice squeeze.

Do it Hank. Put your fingers between my cheeks and play with my ass. Play with the plug in your slut's ass.

We wandered a bit and strolling through a magazine / book outlet I grinned. There was a group of hot young ladies in short dresses showing LOTS of cleavage and thigh near the back whispering to each other and pointing at Betty.

They were holding a magazine, and taking a look at the one on the rack near us made me smile. "Looks like you're dress is a big hit."

Betty looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Look at the magazine rack, second row about a third of the way over."

Betty scanned the magazines a bit then gasped. There was some fashion magazine with a very close version of what she had on. The model was a little taller, and big curly hair and lighter nipples, but from a distance it could have been Betty.

My suspicions were confirmed as we were standing there when three of the young ladies with the more daring outfits and nipples standing out approached Betty.

The one with her nipples barely contained in her neck line held out her copy, "Ma'am, would you mind?" holding out the magazine and a pen.

Betty looked at me and I just grinned and shrugged.

She got a big grin and took the magazine and pen and began to scrawl across it. "Who should I make it out to?"

That just got more giggles as they each gave their names, thanking Betty profusely as they left. I just enjoyed three more sets of nipples standing out while Betty signed the magazines.

Two sets were nicely noticeable, but the third set on the first girl to approach us were barely inside her neck line and standing up dark and proud through her beige top! As she shifted for Betty's autograph a large portion of her areola became visible, and her grin said she really didn't mind them being looked at.

Betty was on cloud one hundred and ninety nine after that. Smiling and shoulders back, walking on her heels to give herself some bounce and one hell of a wiggle in her hips.

If I had bigger boobs I could really make them bounce, maybe even put some little bells in my nipples like Clare does... SLUUUTTTT!!

We strolled some more, the only part of the plan missing was I had put her vibrating egg in my shaving kit, and forgot to pull it out before we checked our bag. Mmmmm, but strolling along with an almost naked woman beside me. Being ornery when she realized she had a bit of a following and pushing my hand from her hip down to her own ass. The lovely little sigh when I groped it a bit.

I almost wish I hadn't put the plug in. Feeling Hank's fingers playing with my ass. The tip of his finger circling and circling. Slowly working its way into my ass until I scream...

Evidentially we spent too much time groping and walking, when we got back to the boarding area there was quite a crowd. Coach was over booked and some of the coach passengers were getting bumped to first class.

One of the guys that had just gotten his coach pass ahead of us asked about being bumped as well. The boarding agent looked at him, and then at Betty and then a glance over his shoulder at the 'autograph' girls in very short dresses he had just upgraded. Scruffy jeans and a dirty backpack, vs. me in slacks and a jacket and Betty in her fancy sheer dress.

"Sorry, they got the last ones," nodding to the autograph girls and watching their swinging asses just a moment longer than really necessary. A few inches shorter and their dresses would have been as short as Betty's, but one of them loved being eaten by her ass.

Backpack guy grumbled. The boarding agent looked down Betty slowly as she kicked her knee out just slightly, then back at me grinning and winked. I like his priorities.

Oh hell, I'm dribbling down my thighs already. And the ticket guy was getting hard looking at my boobs!

OH GOD!! That lady looked right at my barely covered puss and licked her lips when we went past the first of the first class seating.

And even once we made it on the plane, Betty was still in show off mode. She didn't cross her legs to hide, but put her ankle up on the other knee letting her dress, sheer as it was, ride WAY up her thighs.

Viewing from along side her, the bright yellow strip was still noticeable through her dress. But from anywhere forward of her it was plainly visible and totally uncovered. Even after takeoff she barely moved. Only enough to put her back toward me letting her face the isle a bit and pull my arm across her cleavage. For a moment I thought she was going to put my hand on her tit.

It didn't help her tracing her finger up and down the inside of my thigh, and then up and down my hard cock as it snaked its way down the leg of my slacks.

I wonder if she was really looking at me, or Hank's delicious dick when we walked by?

"You know, this dress would look a whole lot better with your cum all over my boobs!" she said not so softly.

I shook my head grinning. The soft groan from the lady in the seat in front of us told me she was overheard. Betty's grin said she said it that loud on purpose. That and the slow walk to the forward rest room, and the even slower walk back.

She really was looking at me. She looked up and down as I walked by. Smiling and licking her lips looking me in the eye as I walked back to our seats. I wish my nipples stood out like hers.

I did enjoy one of the autograph girls coming back shortly behind Betty. She had pulled her skirt up a bit almost completely baring her thighs, a little further and I would have been able to tell you if she was commando or not. From her grin and the sigh as she swung her hips I was betting her thong was tucked away somewhere letting a nice breeze pass her lips. I grinned at the shadow of her shelf bra saying 'Look at my nipples standing out!' as she bounced past us.

We took our time getting off the plane, Betty on my arm but swinging her ass. I wished we hadn't packed our long coats, the terminal was a bit chilly. Betty grinned at me as she refused my help with her long coat. Instead lifting it high raising the hem of her dress to almost crotch baring before swinging it around behind her and letting it settle on her shoulders.

Ebi met us outside, and it was girl hugs for a few minutes, then a gab fest all the way home. It was a good thing we were only going to be in town for a few days. A 'friend' was in need of a place to stay, and had been camping out in our room for the last two weeks.

Tarra was running around in a long t-shirt since the apartment was a bit cool in the winter. But the new girl in her flannel pajamas just froze when Betty stopped by the couch and shrugged her dress off and began peeling the liquid latex from her nipples.

Ebi laughed and Tarra just shook her head grinning. "Come out of your shell a bit have you?"

"Who me?" Betty responded to Tarra while dropping her micro g-string and turning to kneel in front of me. "Well maybe a little." She finished as she dropped my zipper and swallowed down my cock. Bobbing like her life depended on it. Tarra was a bit bug eyed seeing Betty flashing her plug filled ass.

Mmmmmm, I wish I had the nerve to do this on the plane. Get Hank to blast all over my boobs. I wonder if I could have gotten the redhead in front of us to lick it off!

The torture was short lived. Having been looking at her nearly naked body all day and groping and being encouraged to grope even more I was right on the edge. Betty got about a dozen strokes in and I let loose, my knees locking as I grabbed her head giving her all I had.

She took a good part in her mouth, then popped off and let me spray all over her tits, using the tip of my sensitive cock to rub it into her nipples making me twitch with every pass over them.

There was a chorus of "EEWWWWWW" from Tarra and Ebi, and a snicker from the new girl Claudette.

It's good to be a slut. No its GREAT to be HANK'S slut!

Betty just sat back on her heels slowly stroking my cock to get the last of it from me. "Been waiting for that all day," she said just before licking the last dribble from her fingers.

Tarra and Ebi made some noise of disgust before Tarra drug Ebi off to the bedroom. Claudette just laughed, and then snickered at the groan escaping from the girls' bedroom.

So for the next hour or so we made the rounds in the apartment, pulling stuff from the closet and dresser to box. Claudette made us an offer on the bed and bedroom furniture and I could tell it would just break Betty's heart to have to shop for new stuff down south.

As things were winding down, both in our boxing and Tara and Ebi's bedroom, Stewart arrived. Claudette scurried for the bedroom even if she still had her pajamas on. I hate to tell her, he might have enjoyed her braless nipples dancing in there, but he enjoyed her bobbing checks as she scurried away even more. Betty just grabbed a not so long t-shirt and came out to stand beside me. Slipping her arm through mine and resting her head on my shoulder.

Stewart looked over at her, "Well you look like you're in a good mood."

Mmmmm, a well fucked and plugged ass. A nice load to suck on and blasted all over my boobs. Of course I'm in a goooood mood!

Betty smiled up at me. "Just looking forward to getting everything settled in back home."

"So the rumor is true, you're staying down there?"

Betty grinned from ear to ear. "Hell yeah. Got a house to decorate and a wedding to plan."

"Wedding?"

Betty giggled and wiggled her ring finger and fingered her band, "So that part didn't hit the rumor mill yet? I'm surprised."

"No, only thing was your staying, and Thomas insisting it was only a rumor and you'd be back for him."

Betty tensed up, then just grinned. "Well he's getting that bubble burst tonight, BIG time!"

Stewart looked like he was going to say more, but Betty turned to me putting herself between us, raised her arms to put them around my neck and then pulled herself close to give me quite the kiss. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.

From his quick glances down I would bet Betty was showing just a bit of cheek with that maneuver, maybe even a bit of yellow butt plug.

"Now you boys go load up all my stuff from the storage room. I'm going to go cook supper." She looked over her shoulder at Stewart, "I'll have some leftovers for you to take home if you want Stewart." He just chuckled.

Stewart gave me a ride to the U-Haul store to pick up the truck and car hauler, then we headed for the storage unit. A few heavy pieces and lots of boxes later and we were all set. He declined stopping back for leftovers, thought he'd spend some time with Sally before work. Stewart was an ass man like Chester, and I bet Betty's little flash had inspired him to ravage his wife for some reason.

I had the same thought about ravaging Betty before we went in! She was strutting around with shoulders back just flaunting her delicious chest at me. My thoughts were over ridden by a nice meal and then off to bed. "Besides, you have to fill my ass before we go in tonight." Fuuuccckkkk, ornery women!

It was a short 'night' getting up around midnight to go in around two. We weren't on the clock, and Thomas was still on days so it was just going to be a night of catching up for Betty until she got to drop the hammer on Thomas in the morning.

Mmmmm, but waking up with Betty in my arms, feeling her hand snaking back between us to lift me enough to slip partially back on me. She just sighed as I slid into her. "Looking forward to tonight?" I asked cupping a tit with a firm nipple, using my lovely hand hold to nudge just a little further into her.

Betty lifted her leg to reach down and touch the base of my cock not buried in her pussy, then a little further to cup my balls before rotating back and forth a little. "Mmmmm, yes and no. I mean I'll be glad to get back home, but it will be a bit of a trip to come see mom. She'll be all alone when Charlotte goes down to Texas for college."

I nudged in a little in her pussy, squeezing her nipple a little, "Well I definitely won't miss the cold."

Betty chuckled clamping down on me a moment before rolling up to her hands and knees then continuing to stand beside the bed. "Whaaat? You don't like me in my long coats?" Of course this was said as she ran a finger through her pussy and wiped it across my lips.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!"

Betty scampered off to the kitchen and did what she could for breakfast, scolding Tarra and Ebi in their absence for the lack of 'real food'.

And before I knew it I was being dragged to the bathroom to 'supervise'.

Betty took pure delight in what her cleansing did to me. She snickered as she watched my cock rise when she started. I did get her back a little, during her third rinse I stepped to her and wiped the bit of pre-cum from the tip of my aching cock and drug it across her lips.

She had no more emptied her bowels of her last rinse and put a little lube on my cock and I was turning her and bending her over the counter. There is just something about a woman wanting to get her ass fucked that brings out the cave man in me, and she KNOWS that! And that grin on her face in the mirror as I watch her tits bounce and do my best to make them bounce even more... DAMN!

Yup! Definitely Hanks slut... or should that be Hank's anal slut?

Watching her get into her bar code dress was pure torture. Betty turning this way and that, lifting the straps to let her nipples show and then grinning at me as she let the dress drop back in place. The nice points of her nipples just emphasizing her nakedness under it.

The night just progressed from there, Betty even insisted on going up to the roof a couple of times for old times sake. I was glad it was a calm night for as little as she had on. But her telling Thomas off was an event all on to itself. Betty was getting BOLD!

I wasn't sure I could do this in this dress, and Linda talked me into trying it. BUT DAMN! Everyone looking at me has my nipples not just tingling, but ACHING! And Hank keeps looking at them trying to poke through the satin making my puss just flow beyond what he filled me with.

Mmmmmm, filled me, and filled me, and on me... GRIN!

I was standing in the 'blind spot', or at least it used to be. It took some doing, but Claude talked our old GM into letting me drop the hammer on Tommy since he was the root of our move down south. I was in such a good mood I was tempted to stop and visit Zack in this dress...

"Hey Becks, you finally come back to your senses and got rid of that looser?" he said while trying not to be too obvious at getting a look at my boobs.

I HATE being called 'Becks', but I giggled at how clueless Tommy really is.

Tommy grinned like he had scored, "You want to duck back into the office and have a little fun?" taking a more daring look at my boobs, even stopping at my nipples a little. Poor boy.

"Oh Tommy, you really have no idea."

"Give me one good reason why we shouldn't," he said with a smug grin not appreciating being called Tommy.

I remembered that smug grin, the one that he had when he thought he was going to get his way with me, and he was PISSING ME OFF! One good reason... "I'll give you five Tommy," holding my hand up.

"ONE, I woke up this morning knowing I was totally wanted. Hanks hard dick in the crease of my ass before he slipped into my puss to get me warmed up."

Tommy' eyes went wide.

"TWO, Hank watched me having my enema's preparing for him as he strokes in anticipation, the last one made me look like I was pregnant. A dab of lube and Hank is plowing my ass as I squirt all over his legs until I passed out."

Tommy looks like he's going to have a heart attack.

"I came to with this luscious huge plug in my ass. It spreads my cheeks and makes my dress a little tight, but it moves and pulls with every step."

Tommy glances down, trying to imagine my cheeks spread around this WONDERFUL plug with the big hourglass head I bet.

"THREE, just after first break Hank took me up on the roof and bent me over to fill my puss. He gave me such a load I couldn't sit down for lunch it was running down my legs so much, that is except for the stuff I had to wipe up and lick off my fingers."

Tommy's eyes were glued to my finger as I brought it to my lips and licked them.

"FOUR, after late break we went back up and I stripped off my dress, the only thing I'm wearing by the way. Hank watched me get off as he stroked in front of me, I came as soon as he shot all over my boobs".

Tommy's looking at my cleavage, well what there is of it anyway. But now he's noticing the leftovers of Hank's cum that dribbled down all the way to my nipples. I can almost cum again remembering his warm cum splashing on my boobs.

"And FIVE, when we get home I'm going to strip this dress off and lay back on the bed with my head hanging off so Hank can put that delicious dick straight down my throat. Hank says I squirt across the room when he does, but beyond the first few strokes of his balls hitting my nose as he shoots down my throat I don't remember a thing until I wake back up with a full belly."

Tommy gulped, probably a bit of an overload. I hadn't planned on saying all of that, but it looks like it had the right effect. He's standing there like a fish out of water.

"And now that I've given you a few things to think about what you lost, these gentleman are here to escort you up to H R." I waved to the two gaming officers standing behind him. They didn't usually get involved in these kinds of things with the casino, but as soon as Tommy had visited H R, he was being escorted to a waiting squad car. Three of the girls he had harassed while we were down south had decided to press charges. Too bad Zack was up state, maybe he and Tommy could be roommates!

I was hard again standing behind them around the corner of the machines, just listening to her recount our evening adventures. She giggled as she put her arms around me for a kiss, grinding against me as they walked Thomas away behind her. "I'm dribbling again," she whispered as she pulled herself up tight. They had barely gotten Thomas out when several of the girls came rushing in.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers