My Female Boss

Story Info
My female boss is looking for extras. I let my wife decide.
6.8k words
3.98
57.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I suppose most guys would have simply loved to have had my predicament, and that is, a hot female boss that was just dying to fuck them. (My younger brother just got married and didn't want to cheat on his new bride. But he had a demanding female boss who had a custom of making love to every one of her male employees. The ultimatum was clear, either fuck or be fired. My younger brother didn't have much time to make up his mind, and so he asked his blushing new bride what she thought. Should he fuck his boss, or shouldn't he? The question made his wife cry, but her answer really surprised him.)

*****

My boss was forty-five, whereas I had just turned twenty-five. Yes, she was super-hot, complete with long, silky legs and giant breasts, but I just got married a year ago to the sweetest, most wonderful girl you could ever imagine. She is twenty-five also, and she is expecting our first child in just two months. I spoke to a few of the other guys around the water cooler and they all said that she had approached them as well, and had made the same demand, "fuck me or else be fired." They, however, didn't share my apprehension. In fact, they were very happy to have been given the ultimatum, and they were also all very happy to have simply trot into her office, behind locked doors and let her take them to paradise. The guys at the water cooler all said the same thing, she started by sucking their cocks, then having their cocks shoved up her pussy, then having those same cocks shoved up her incredibly tight, glorious bum hole.

I then began circulating around the office, asking all the other guys if they had heard any stories of the office manager wanting to fuck her salesmen. I was shocked to find out that all twenty-one of them had been delivered the 'be fucked or be fired' speech, and that all had been only too happy to have taken a trip into her "fuck room," as they called it, complete with her mahogany desk, leather sofa, expensive wing chairs and state of the art pool table. To them, getting to fuck her was the biggest and best thrill of their lives. Still, as I said, for me it was all doom and gloom. I really loved my young wife with all my mind, heart and soul. My body strictly belonged to her, and I couldn't bear the thought that I was going to have to cheat on her, even if it only was once. I say that because all the twenty-one guys said she never asked them to come back for a second fuck, although most of them admitted almost begging her for a second go, she was just that damn smoking hot and sexy!

I was, therefore, quite embarrassed to have to admit to them that I wanted nothing to do with the damn fuck session. They all thought I was crazy, saying she was quite simply the best damn fuck they had ever had! I was the new salesman there, having only started one year prior, and yet I was already top on the sales board. But even being number one on the sales board was not going to keep me in my job if I didn't make my cock available to her, after work the very next night in her office "fuck room."

I was at a loss as to know what to do. I confronted my boss and told her in no uncertain terms I would not be coming to her office the next night to get it on with her. I told her I was passionately in love with my pregnant wife and could never even dream of cheating on her, much less actually doing it.

My boss simply shrugged and reiterated her ultimatum. Either I would show up in her office after every one left the next night at five thirty, or I would not have a job to come to the next day after that.

I warned her that I would go to the human rights commission and complain about sex harassment on the job and she began to laugh so hard I thought she was going to fall off her chair.

She assured me that the human right's commission would never believe me. First, none of other salesmen in the office had ever filed a complaint with them, and truth be told, would all just jump at the chance to fuck her again if they could. Second, it would simply be my word against hers and she would deny everything. Third, almost all the accusations coming the commission's way were from women being harassed by men, not the other way around. The few cases involving women who threatened, were with uglier, older women that couldn't get a man any other way. She laughed, saying they would take one look at her and think she could easily have any man she wanted and assume she didn't need to harass anyone.

I mulled over her words carefully. She certainly seemed to have me over a barrel. Still, I was determined not to cheat on my wife. I loved her too much.

I told my wife what had happened that night, and then proceeded to tell her how I was simply going to quit and not go back.

My wife was horrified. With a new baby on the way, and her not being able to find work, in today's economy, there was no way I would be able to find another job easily. And who would I use as a reference? The boss I was trying to file some claim against? The boss who I had scorned and pissed off? She would surely give me a bad reference.

I freaked. What was she saying?

My wife brushed away a tear and said that since it was only going to be one time, and since all the other guys had to do it, as much as it made her sick to her stomach giving me the okay, we desperately needed me to cling to that job.

"Go ahead and have sex with her. It won't really be like cheating on me," she said. "Because you were up front and honest about it. Only try not to enjoy it too much and try to get it over with as fast as possible."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, completely blown away.

"If you quit, we'll have no way to buy diapers or baby formula when this baby comes or pay the damn rent if you don't give in to her," my wife whispered, adding, "so as much as it hurts me to give you permission to have sex with another woman, I'd rather see you spend an hour with her than months out on the street with no place to go and with a baby that we'd probably end up losing to child welfare services because we couldn't take care of it."

"I can't believe you're saying this. How can you possibly be okay with me cheating?"

"Who said I'm okay with it? I haven't been able to find work for the last two years, and I can't work now cause I have to stay home and take care of the baby. You are very good at selling those car parts. You earn a lot of salary and bonuses. So as I said, to give all that up on a matter of principle just to probably end up with a baby taken away doesn't make any sense. It's only one time and it's only an hour. Just make sure you wear a condom so you don't catch anything, got it?"

"Fine," I said, unable to believe my ears, my whole body trembling with rage. "I'll fuck her if it makes you happy."

"Don't you dare say that to me!! Of course it doesn't make me happy. But what does happy have to do with it? As your boss said, it is strictly be fucked or be fired, so choose the lesser of two evils and just get on with it. I don't want our baby living on the street when it is born, and I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'll expect you home late tomorrow night, and that's the end of this discussion."

XXX

I spent the next day at the office literally sweating buckets. Every now and again the boss would come by my desk, lean over and show off her fabulous boobs with the scary low cut cleavage, and whisper that she was going to thoroughly enjoy me more than all the other men that had come for a sex session into her office. I sat quietly in a corner and ate my lunch, feeling like I was having the last meal of a condemned man.

I had made sure my wallet had plenty of condoms just in case she didn't have any, and I kept double checking it, just to be sure.

My brow and face were sweating by two-thirty, and I was turning back important calls related to potential upcoming sales. I was just too nervous to talk to anybody about anything.

By the time four-thirty rolled around I was so nervous I thought I was going to pass out. The office was to close at five thirty and so I was frantic, knowing a mere hour separated me from doing whatever it was she wanted me to do.

Still, I had to admit that I was hard at the thought of having her thick, cosmetic surgery, puffy lips sucking endlessly on my stiffening cock.

I was also fascinated with her massive breasts, and I began to drool at the thought of them being sucked on by my hard working mouth.

The words of my wife began to ring over and over in my worried and guilty mind, "Don't have too much fun!" How could I possibly not have fun with a super-hot babe like that.

By five-fifteen, the office was completely deserted. The boss had told the receptionist she could go home early, and all the guys, well aware of it being my turn to visit her office, didn't want to piss her off by lingering about.

"Any time you're ready Greg."

Hearing her voice so unexpectedly from behind me made me jump.

I turned and was shocked to see her massive breasts hanging down without a bra or top.

She wore six inch heels, but that is all she wore. She was absolutely naked.

She tossed a key onto the desk. "Lock the door for me, will you? And press the switch on the receptionist's desk that shuts off all the phones. We certainly don't want to be disturbed."

I locked the door, switched off the phones then stripped down naked, remembering to roll on a condom. That seemed, after all, to be her game plan. Then I went into her office.

"Take the condom off," she said, sporting a frown as soon as I walked through the door.

I was floored at her request. I froze and did nothing.

"You needn't worry," she said. "All the men I've ever had sex with, including all the salesmen in this office, have always worn a condom. So I'm STD free, that's for sure. I know you're married and don't fool around on your wife, so I feel safe having you fuck me bareback."

"Okay, no STD's, but what if you get pregnant?"

"That's what I want, silly, to get pregnant. I'm forty-five and my gynecologist says she thinks I don't have much longer where having a possible baby is concerned. I've always wanted a child, but as you know, I love sex and I love men so I never got married, but that doesn't change the fact that I've always wanted a baby. Soooo, when I heard you got your wife pregnant so soon after marrying her, I thought wow, at least I know you are not only clean, but also really fertile. You can probably knock me up in no time."

"That wasn't part of the deal," I said angrily, almost shaking.

"Don't worry," she assured me. "I am a millionaire so I won't be asking you for any child support. But just so you know, I don't like that angry look on your face. I fully expect you to perform happily and expertly during this sex session. I have never begged a man for sex before and I don't intend to start begging now. So start sucking on my breasts and getting me turned on in a hurry or you'll be on the unemployment line come morning."

"And if the sex we have here today doesn't produce a child?"

"If at first you don't succeed, silly fellow, then try, try again. Didn't your mother ever teach you that?"

I was suddenly horrified, realizing this may not be the only time being forced to have sex with her, but her warning to be happy or else and to perform expertly or else, was swirling around in my mind. I was trapped. I lowered my lips to her breasts and began to suck.

I was instantly amazed at how huge her nipples became in my mouth, and she moaned with glee, running her fingers through my hair, then down my muscular back until they rested on my curvy, rounded bum cheeks.

"A real gorgeous ass," she said, her body shivering as I escalated my sucking.

She sat on her desk, and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Suck harder," she pleaded.

I did as she asked, sucking for at least a half hour as my cock made full length mind blowing thrusts into her pussy.

"Tell those little fishies in your balls I want a girl, but don't come just yet. I want to suck your cock soon," she instructed.

After a while she got off her desk and made us lay side by side on the fold out leather couch. She put us in the sixty-nine position and ordered me to suck on her pussy.

Almost the moment I touched it with my tongue, I could feel the gushing female cum, flood onto my lips. She groaned wildly at the heavenly orgasmic sensations and began to suck on my cock slowly and carefully, taking her time, kissing the head, then licking it, then rolling her pretty painted lips up and down it until it was absolutely as hard as steel She kept this up for half an hour more, but then realized, by my own groaning, that I was becoming too turned on and may have to climax soon at ecstasy of being in her ultra-sweet, skilful mouth.

She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist once more, pulling my cock into her pussy as her breasts swung across my face, driving her crazy as I nibbled on her nipples and thrust into her deep and hard.

I lasted for ten minutes more, then I announced I was ready to explode.

My words got her so excited that she too declared she was about to reach orgasm, and we did so together, with her bracing herself at the glorious impact of me filling her up inside.

After a minute or two I slumped onto her and she began to kiss my face profusely.

"You were wonderful," she declared, her face beaming as her fingers encircled my cock.

"You're still hard?" she said, amazed I hadn't shrunken.

I didn't answer. I didn't want her to know that I was probably one of the few men she would ever meet that could actually stay hard all night long, even after multiple orgasms.

She slid my cock into her breasts and began to run them up and down along the sensitive skin, making me horny all over again.

"Come, get dressed," she said. "We're going back to my place. You turn me on. I want you to make love to me again."

XXX

I opened the door carefully and quietly, not wanting to wake my wife.

She was still up, sitting on the couch, worried sick out of her mind.

"It's after one in the morning. I was afraid you had gotten into a crash or something."

"I was with my boss, remember?"

"I thought you said it was only going to be for an hour?"

"No, you said it was only going to be for an hour. My boss wanted to take the lovemaking back to her house."

"Lovemaking? Is that what you call fucking a filthy slut whore that wants to suck the cock of every man she hires?"

I was too humiliated to reply.

"Why are you clutching your crotch like that?" she asked me.

"I'm just a little sore is all."

"You mean she's been fucking you this whole damn time? What is that? Almost eight hours?"

"Something like that."

"Damn slut! Thank goodness she only wanted you to do it one time."

I didn't say anything. I found it hard to lie to my wife, and so I just said nothing to her. Instead I followed her upstairs and into bed.

"Take a shower," she said, trembling with controlled rage. "And wash your mouth out with soap. Your face smells like a woman's vagina. No need for me to ask why she wanted to keep you for so long."

XXX

The next two weeks went by without incident, until my boss suddenly summoned me into her office and locked the door, pulling all the drapes back. She then used the intercom to tell her receptionist to hold all calls.

"We've got a problem, Greg?"

"A problem?"

"Actually two problems. The first is that I just came off my period two days ago, meaning, that since my period came in the first place, well, you didn't get me pregnant like how I hoped you would."

"And the second problem?"

"I'm horny. I still can't get over the way you humped my brains out two weeks back. I need you to fuck me again, right here, right now. That way we can take care of two birds with one stone. You can satisfy my body and plant a baby in my belly all at the same time. Get undressed!"

I did as she asked, not only because I wanted to keep my job, but because my jealous wife hadn't been able to stomach making love to me for the whole two weeks. So I was unbearably horny.

As usual, she sat on her desk and made me suck ferociously on her fabulous breasts.

"Oooohh, that feels so good. You like big breasts, don't you?"

"Any man would," I responded.

"Ah, but you're not just any man, are you? You're a really handsome young man with a hot muscular body with washboard abs and an extremely huge cock. A cock which can last all night, even after having an orgasm or two."

I didn't answer, but began to get the funny feeling that she was maybe falling in love with me or something equally sinister, like an obsession.

After about fifteen minutes she swung her legs up over my shoulders and pulled my face off her boobs and onto her pussy.

"Suck on my pussy till I spray cum in your face," she pleaded.

I did as she asked, and in five minutes hit the jackpot, with her moaning so damn hard I was certain the others, probably snickering just outside her door, probably heard it too.

Next came the actual inserting of my cock into her wet, succulent pussy. I have to admit, that it was sure beyond heavenly inside. For a woman that loved to fuck so often and with so many men, you would think her vaginal tunnel would be a whole lot looser, but it wasn't. It was so damn tight, my huge cock would get sweetly squished each and every thrust it took as it stretched her open.

Her hands were sensually clasping my bum, her nails digging slightly into the flesh as she pulled me in and out of her. And as usual, her legs remained around my waist.

"Faster, harder," she pleaded, no longer trying to control when I reached orgasm. Now that she realized I was one of those rare men that could stay hard and huge even after climaxing, she wanted me to just keep going flat out as hard as I could for as many hours as I could.

My cock had gotten red, raw and sore from the last time, but she was even more ferociously insatiable this time, and as noon turned to one, then two, and then three, I was slowly starting to get those sore cock blues all over again.

Finally after about her fifth damn orgasm, she stopped and slipped off the desk, standing up and staring at me with these weird glazed eyes that told me she was basking in sexual paradise, and definitely finding me irresistible.

I figured that three hours of pussy pounding was surely enough for her, but I figured wrong.

"You only came two times," she said mischievously.

"Isn't that enough?" I said, still panting from the greatest sex I had ever had.

She nodded no, then slipped into her six inch high pumps, turned around and waved her beautiful round bum peaches at me, daring me to plunge back into her super tight pussy from behind.

"I'm a little sore," I said, hoping to slither off her hook for the day.

"You're about to get a whole lot sorer," she said, "now get that cock back inside of me fast or you'll be looking at the unemployment classifieds."

"You're not being fair," I whined, my mind tortured over the fact I couldn't bear cheating on my pregnant wife.

"Speaking of fair," she said, "when you go to the bank this week, you'll find that your pay amount is double what it used to be and you'll also soon find a letter from your insurer saying that your benefits package has doubled and in some cases even tripled."

I was suddenly weak at the knees. She was now bribing me with extra cash and extra incentives, just to sweeten the pot. I mindlessly stepped back to her and gripped her bum cheeks, making her sigh hornily. Then I reached round her sides and clasped her breasts. I pressed my cock into her super tight pussy and she moaned like crazy, reaching a sixth orgasm instantly and yelping with unfettered glee. I fucked her till office quitting time at five thirty.

12