My Fiance Became a Groupie Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care though. Now that I finally had her to myself, I couldn't get enough. I lapped at her messy hole like a man starved for water, until she let out a loud cry and came hard, squeezing even more evidence of her indiscretion out. When she finally calmed down a little, I slid up her body and sank my stiff cock into her well used pussy.

The heat emanating from her was incredible! Her stretched pussy gave almost no resistance, as I bottomed out inside of her. I wish I could say that I fucked her the rest of the night, but to be honest I only lasted maybe a dozen strokes, before adding my cum to her sloppy little hole.

Eventually we managed to get ourselves together and get our clothes back on. Dave and the guys were sitting around passing another joint as we walked back to the front of the bus. She kissed each of them, and thanked them for making our fantasy a reality, before we stepped down from the bus and stumbled to our car. She was asleep before we left the parking lot, and I was barely able to rouse her to get her in the house when we finally arrived back home.

The next day was spent in bed, where we talked about the previous night's events. She said she was too sore to fuck me, but she did give me one of her incredible blowjobs, as I replayed the previous nights events in my head.

In the end we had no regrets. I have a feeling that this won't be our last adventure.

12