My Fiancée Reveals Her Real Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
And I decide to be her white bi beta cuckold!
6.6k words
13.5k
31
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers

**WARNING**: This story deals with interracial sex, gay sex, cuckolding, dominance, submission, sexual servitude, impregnation, and more. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you.

**ANOTHER WARNING**: This story is--to most people--really perverted and disgusting, scatalogical would be a fair word. Please do not continue if you are easily grossed out!!

**MORE WARNINGS**: Pay attention to the fucking warnings. :-) Thank you!!

All negative comments will be deleted.

-------------------------------------------

I had set a timer on my phone for thirty minutes about twenty minutes ago, at Trey's insistence. Trey is the massively hung Black stud who is probably balls deep in my gorgeous BBC-slut fiancée, Sally, by now. Up in his hotel room.

Only about an hour ago, Sally revealed to me that she was secretly addicted to BBC, feeling intense withdrawal, and had decided to go back to being blacked regularly--even as she also said she wanted to still move forward to marry me!

I'm her somewhat ordinary white fiancé, Sam. I'm a successful professional, nice-looking, and pretty tall at 5'11". I joke that my gorgeous Sally--totally stacked and beautiful on top of a winning personality and brains--is perhaps only "one league" beyond mine. Privately, I wonder if I'm giving myself too much credit. Probably my most obvious shortcoming is--literally--a shortcoming: My dick is a mediocre five inches and a smidge. Not horrible--perhaps--but far from anything remotely impressive.

It stung when Sally revealed that she is a BBC addict "in withdrawal" and "determined to go back." But I also understood. I know the era we're in. I'm up on culture and events. And, truth be told, I enjoy interracial porn the same as--to my understanding--*everyone* else!

I was in a swirl of emotion--and lust. I was scared and anxious for what lay ahead. But I was also fabulously turned on.

Like so many modest-dicked white guys these days, I suppose, I had long held a fascination for big black cocks.

I was attracted to huge black cocks. I was also excited by what they seemed to be able to do for white women--both in porn and also as I heard rumors among my friends, some of whom had watched a girlfriend, fiancée, or wife get blacked.

I had frequently fantasized about seeing my Sally blacked.

And--if I were really honest--I'd fantasized about sucking big black cocks myself. I thought I would like that, too!

Sally had just told me she intended to go back to black for good--even though we could still get married, and she would also fuck me. It was exciting for sure--and a lot to digest.

Sally had gone up to Trey's room ahead of him, leaving him and me to chat, and then he corrected my impression. Trey was a hung alpha BBC that Sally had just met through an app just that morning.

Trey explained that Sally was certain to soon be a "black-only slut."

"Boi," he said, "There's no way that Sally is going to still be fucking you a few months from now. A super hot BBC slut like her, in her early thirties, when someone like her comes back to black after a break, such a woman *ALWAYS* does it with a vengeance... And she's even told me that she intends to fuck black *A LOT*. She doesn't have the heart to realize--nor to tell you--that before long she will be swearing to go black only... In fact, maybe it will even happen as soon as tonight... But you are not even going to mind... You are going to be so turned on as a bi beta cuck... And so in love with black cock yourself, that fucking Sally personally will soon be the furthest thing from your mind!"

And then Trey left to meet Sally up in his room. He left me alone in the hotel lounge, with instructions to wait half an hour before joining them--if I was brave enough.

He left me shaking in surprise, distress--and excitement.

My little white dick was incredibly hard in my pants. I'm sure I was harder than I had ever been. I even let out a small moan as Trey explained the situation to me, betraying my deep feelings of arousal!

In a few minutes, I was due to join them to watch and to participate at their command--or I could also chicken out, if I so decided.

I knew that Trey was intent on my licking and sucking his nuts tenderly when he shoots his babymakers up into my love. I took it both as a threat--and as a promise. I was AROUSED.

I got up from the bar table to take a quick pitstop and then head up to their room. I was so aroused that my boner, even at my age forty-one, would not go down.

I rushed from the bar table to the men's room hoping that no one would take notice of me and the modest yet totally inappropriate bulge at my crotch.

I then had to think about death and disease for a few minutes so my hardon would subside enough for me to pee!

As I next walked to the hotel elevator, my hardon popped back up with a vengeance! Golly, I was sure excited to see Sally blacked. "Thank, God, I'm so excited to see her blacked!" I thought to myself. "This would be so tragic and painful if it didn't turn me on so fucking much!!"

Even as I was mortified to be going through the public spaces of the hotel with a bulging crotch, I was even more grateful to see that I was so turned on to my fiancée getting blacked. Phew!!!

Another couple got in the elevator as I did. I tried to just stare ahead like nothing was wrong, but the wife noticed my modest woody sticking out. I heard her start to snicker, and she whispered something to her husband--and then they got out on the next floor rather than the high floor whose button they first had pushed. As they exited, the woman turned back and yelled at me, "Pervert!!" Who could blame her?

Further, it was true! I had to be a pervert to be so excited to see my fiancée get blacked by a virtual stranger! "Only a pervert would be turned on to this scene!" I said to myself.

Obviously Sally and Trey had succeeded in tapping into my perverted bisexual cuckold identity that had been lurking quietly, waiting for its opportunity--the opportunity that was now!

A moment later, I was at the door to Trey's hotel room. It was easy to hear them going at it from outside. Or, rather, it was easy to hear how much Sally was enjoying herself!

"YESSS!!!" Sally shouted. "FUCKKK MEEEE!! Fuck me HARDERRRR, TREYYY!!! FUCK ME HARDER, you GOD!!! Oh, fuck!! You're a GOD!! Ungggggghhhh!!! Arggggghhhh!!! GOD, YESSS!!! Yyessss!! Yyessss!! YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Ooooooh, GGGAHHHHHHDDD!!!! YYYYEYSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

It seems I got to the door just in time to hear an amazing orgasm! Certainly it sounded *WAY* more powerful than anything I had ever provided Sally with!

I wondered... was that her first of the evening? Maybe it was Sally's second orgasm? Or--could it be--was it her third or even her fourth?!?!?

I eventually snapped out of pondering these sexy thoughts about my fiancée's orgasms and remembered that Trey had instructed me to let myself in.

I opened the door to find Sally and Trey naked and making out on the king size bed just feet from the door.

It was shocking and erotic at the same time to watch the knockout love of my life enthralled in the sensuous embrace of a ruggedly gorgeous black alpha stud!!

And a truly *massive* smell of sex was in the air!!

I smelled Sally's scent--stronger than ever. And what must have been Trey's smell as well. It was muskier. The two together were intense and intoxicating!

Sally was literally sucking on Trey's tongue. She looked more in love than I could ever remember seeing her!

The "clunk" of the door lock alerted them to my presence.

"Well, well! Look who's joined us, cunt?!" Trey said, referring to my fiancée with quite the derogatory term. If she minded, Sally didn't show it.

In fact, Sally definitely must not have minded the demeaning language, because she responded to "cunt" as if it were as good as a royal title!

"Awww, shucks, Trey!! It's my fiancé!! He *did* decide to be our beta tonight!! Oh, good!! I'm so glad!" Sally said.

"Me, too, bitch!" Trey chimed in. "I want you to have the best of everything in life! Black studs and your beta cucky, too! Hot cunts like you deserve the best!"

"Aw, Trey! That's so sweet of you!" she responded, before giving him another long, lusty French kiss.

Trey turned to me and started to tell me what to do. "Ok, boi! Now that you're here, you need to be clear on things! I'll keep it real simple for you... You do exactly what I say--and *only* what I say! Got it? Oh, and if the cunt orders you around, too, that's also fine. Got it? Oh... and always call me 'sir' or 'master' and you can call your fiancée 'mistress.' Got it?!?"

"Uh, yes, Sir!" I said loudly. And I stood awaiting my orders.

"Also-- you only speak in response to a question-- and you respond to every question... Got it?" Trey added.

"Yes, sir! I understand, sir!" I replied again.

"Okay, boi. Take your shoes and jacket off, but leave *ALL* the rest of your clothes on. The cunt will let you beat off later downstairs in your room if she feels like it... I don't want to even know your little boy dicklet exists. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" was my response.

My dick was throbbing in my pants from the incredibly sexy scene before me, my knockout gorgeous 5'10" red-headed fiancée entwined amorously with this black adonis, their two near-perfect bodies splayed naked before me on the bed, relaxedly intertwined--and barely covered by a sheet.

I was not happy about having to leave my little dick all buttoned up, but it was definitely a price worth paying to be in the room!

"Boi, it's time for you to get acquainted with your new BEST friend--black cock! Scoot over here on the bed, open your mouth, and make your neck relaxed!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Boi--I did *NOT* ask you a question... So you should NOT have spoken! I will let it slide because you are new, but the very next time you fuck up, I am going to hit you so hard that you will bruise. Pain is the best teacher! If bruising you a few times doesn't teach you, then I'll start breaking stuff..."

My bombshell fiancée let out a little giggle as our black master threatened to break my bones. Golly, her loyalties sure had shifted!! Bizarrely, even though it stung and was humiliating to hear her giggle at my expense... It also turned me on even more!

It felt right for Sally to giggle at me and help establish my place at the bottom of the pecking order in the room. Yes, it felt fitting. She should be giggling at me with what I was about to do--with how I was about to suck on her new lover's cock!

I scurried into position even as I was processing these thoughts.

Trey continued to command me. "Now... good. Good job getting into position! Since you are new, just try to keep your neck relaxed and your mouth open..."

And then Trey bobbed my head up and down on his half-hard cock like I was nothing but a toy.

Trey's cock quickly got fully hard in my mouth. Very hard. Wow! I had a giant black cock jamming the back of my mouth and down my throat--just like I had often dreamed about!

My pulse quickened. My dicklet got even harder in my pants. I surely was oozing pre-cum. I loved it!

Trey's cock was every bit as masculine and erotic in my mouth and throat as I had dreamed that big black cock would be!

I had found a new "home," so to speak. Sucking BBC was *clearly* going to be a new home for me!

I moved my tongue without being told and to my surprise was praised rather than scolded.

"Nice tongue action, boi! I would punish you for the initiative but I like it!"

After a few minutes, Master Trey pulled me off his delicious hardon. I immediately felt empty and like I wanted to dive right back on to suck the gorgeous, humongous phallus some more!

It was easy to understand why Sally missed humongous black cocks and had decided to go back. Trey's incredible love stick made my penis seem like a mere clit by comparison! It was almost like I wasn't in the same species as this amazing alpha black stud!

"A truly gorgeous woman like Sally would be *insane* not to go back to black cock!" I thought to myself.

And wow!! I loved my very first taste of BBC! Trey's gigantic dick was everything I had dreamed it would be. I wanted to bob my head right back down on it even without asking! But I knew better than to dare. Trey saw the look in my eye and called me out.

"I can see you liked your first taste of BBC, boi! Good! BBC is going to be most of the intimacy you're going to be getting from now on! And... and that was decent for a beginner!"

"Thank you, Master Trey!" I said spontaneously. I realized I made a mistake almost right away--but not fast enough to stop speaking.

Trey was instantly annoyed. He punched me incredibly hard in my right arm, and I shouted in pain.

"Do you know what that was for, loser?!" Trey glared at me.

"Yes, Sir. Because I spoke without being asked a question. I'm sorry sir!"

"Yes," he said. "I'll make sure you are sorry until it never, ever happens! So no problem, faggot!"

Hm. "I wonder what all the nasty names are that Trey has in mind for me?" I thought to myself. "Boi," "cucky," "loser," and "faggot" seemed potentially just the start.

I saw Sally whisper something in his ear, and Trey made a giant grin.

"My new cunt over here is devious, you know!" Trey said, maintaining his grin. "Do you want to know what she just whispered to me?"

I paused before responding--with the pain I still felt in my arm, I wanted to make sure that I had really been asked a question. Yes, I determined, Master Trey had indeed asked me a question. I should answer him!

"If you would like me to know, Sir!" was my measured response.

"This slut--my cunt for the rest of the weekend at least--she says I should have you eat my sweaty ass next or kick you out... She says if you want to watch her get fucked properly, you should eat my ass in advance to thank me in advance for the *PRIVILEGE* of watching me fuck her!!"

Trey paused. But I noticed there was no question so I waited quietly for him to continue.

"So... What do you think, faggot? Should I have you eat my ass?"

"Sir, what would you *LIKE* me to say?" I dutifully replied.

"Good answer, boi! But never answer a question with a question again! Do it again, I'll bruise you again... Or maybe worse!"

Again, I noticed that Trey had paused, but I had not been asked a question. So I stayed silent.

Trey repeated his earlier question. "So, again, faggot. Should I have you eat my ass?"

"Yes, sir!" I tried this time--knowing that something more conversational would be frowned upon. "If you would like to, sir!"

"GOOOD!! That's more like it!!" Trey called out. "I do agree!! So... I'm going to lie on my back with my legs wide so you can get in and lick my sweaty crack and anal pucker... I don't care how disgusting it tastes. I don't care if you encounter TP from my last shit. I don't care if I shart in your face. You keep on making love with my butt crack and asshole until I say 'when.' Cunt here is going to suck my cock in the meantime... I usually like a nice long rimming, but you'll need to build up your stamina so we'll just start you off at five or ten minutes for today! You can stretch once in a while if you need to but no breaks longer than a few seconds. You got that, shitstain?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Faggot-- you probably won't be able to avoid touching my nuts and legs... No problem! Just be loving and gentle and as long as you treat my ass like it's the love of your life--instead of the slut here--you're alright! Can you do that, twerp? Can you makeout with my asshole like it's the love of your goddamn worthless little life?!?"

"Yes, sir! I can make out with your asshole like it's the love of my worthless little life--Sir!"

"Great! Let's get started!"

And with that, Master Trey moved into position and exposed his ass to me. He realized quickly that he needed to scoot to the end of the bed so I could really get at him, and we both rapidly adjusted.

I dove right in to making out with Trey's ass and asshole, just as I had promised.

I would have expected to be more grossed out. But my main feeling was that of being immensely turned on. It's as though I had found my purpose in life, to be submissive to an alpha black man with a BBC, while my fiancée, Sally, looked on--and down--at me. I felt so humiliated. And also strangely at peace!

As for Trey's ass and asshole, they offered a cornucopia of new sensations! For one thing, they stank! And it wasn't like a single strong smell. It was as though there were three, four, or five strong stinks all layered on top of each other and competing for my attention: there were Sally's stinky pussy juices, on top of both of their sweat, on top of whatever body product Trey used (but gone rancid), on top of what must have been something fecal. It was--in a word--*REVOLTING*. And it was also a huge turn-on!

I got my tongue going even in advance of my lips, and the first thing I encountered could only have been stray bits of toilet paper--just as Trey had said could occur. Nasty!! And so humiliating and degrading!! There was nothing else I could do with them, so most of them I licked up and even swallowed. Yup, I swallowed dirty TP off my fiancée's lover's ass! That's how low life had brought me.

Even as part of me of course felt nauseated and disgusted--I was even more excited and horny!!

My little dicklet twitched in my pants to yet another level of hardness as I realized how low I had sunk.

"What could be lower for a guy than licking toilet paper bits and feces off the ass hairs of his fiancée's alpha big black lover?!?!" I asked myself. Nothing, I figured. This seemed as humiliating as sex could possibly get.

A few moments later, the tip of my tongue reached the center of Trey's anal pucker, and I heard him let out a loud moan--and even a compliment! "GREAT JOB, BOI!" Trey boomed. "YOU'RE OFF TO A GREEAAAT START!!! YYEESSSSSSS!!!"

I felt so proud and accomplished that in my early minutes of attending to this Black sex god, I had managed to evoke such resounding praise. It encouraged me to no end, and I redoubled my efforts at making love to the great man's slimy butt hole!

Again, I was rewarded with Trey's accolades. "YYESSSSS!!! KEEP GOING, FAGGOT!!! EEXXXCEELLLLEEEENNNNTTTTTT!!! YESSS!!!"

And so it went for maybe ten minutes, before he reached back and pulled my head out of his butt crack.

"FUCK, Boi!" he said to my face now. "That was *FABULOUS*--especially for a beginner!! Now--get your ass in the bathroom! Wash up! Have some mouthwash, scrub that face real good, drink some vodka-- and with all that ass juice you sucked up, you best take a couple of antibiotics from the jar by the sink. I bring that shit with me as a courtesy--so don't waste it!! Now, go!!"

I did as commanded and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned to the bedroom, the scene was as I had anticipated: My fiancée was still gently, lovingly sucking on Trey's giant cock. Honestly, Sally had never looked sexier or more beautiful. And it was amazing to see that she could suck Trey's pole most of the way down into her throat.

Sally could not quite suck Trey balls deep. Not his full eleven inches. But it looked like she managed nine. Truly amazing. And she lavished him with her tongue and her fingers on his balls as well.

Sally looked in stupendous lust and--to be real about it--even in love.

Trey noticed me come in. "Well, cucky!" he said, cheerily. "You've certainly earned watching me fuck my slut over here... But I haven't decided if *SHE* has earned another fuck yet!" He looked down at her, as she continued to suck on him. "What do you think, slut? Do you want me to fuck you some more?"

It looked like it pained her to leave his cock for even a moment, but my fiancée knew better than to leave her black bull's question unanswered. "YES!! Yes, Sir!! Yes, Sir Master Trey!! Pretty please fuck the slut some more!!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers
12