My First Affair was "In-tents"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a turn on. First, to be so entrusted in such an intimate and vulnerable act and then for her to enjoy it so much that she orgasmed. I couldn't have lasted another second if my life depended on it. I held her hips in my hands and grunted as I unloaded my cum inside of her. My pulsing cock slid freely, lubricated by my hot semen. I enjoyed a few more strokes as my erection subsided, finally able to bury my cock completely in Sarah's delicious ass. We fell asleep in each others arms. When we awoke the rain had stopped and Sarah slipped quietly into the night, back to her own tent. The last few days of the week flew by in a blur.

THE FINAL CHAPTER

It was only fitting that an affair that began at a campground should end at one too. Students in our program are offered an optional summer trip in the summer before their final year. Instead of heading south as we do in January, this trip goes north, around the Great Lakes and into Canada. Again I drove a van and again I was paired with the same senior faculty member from the Texas trip that began our story.

I thought Sarah and I had been keeping a low profile with our affair and, in fact, we were. But not low enough. People were talking. Before the trip I told Sarah that I didn't think we could pull this off without getting caught. In addition, I was torn between the woman I loved and the woman I was married to. It was not an easy choice, but two weeks before the trip left, I told Sarah we had to end the relationship.

In hindsight, I did not handle that conversation well at all. I did the best I could at the time. In my mind, this was the perfect solution. I was now able to spend time with her, guilt-free, and with no worries that we would be caught since there was nothing to be caught doing.

I have since learned that breaking off an affair is seldom as easy as just saying it is over. And this one was no exception. As I recall, it was only the second night of the trip. We were all setting up tents in a new campground that was little more than a grassy field. This allowed us to all spread out and I set up my tent farther away than anyone else to avoid the snoring and talking that keeps me awake on these trips.

After a full morning of driving and a whole afternoon of hiking I was more than ready to call it a night after dinner. Many of the students gathered around the cook fire and stoked it up to a proper campfire. I could already hear snoring coming from the tent of the other faculty member. I let everyone know I was heading to bed and asked them to keep the noise to a reasonable level.

I was half asleep when I heard footsteps approaching my tent. "Jay, are you awake?" whispered Sarah.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, in full problem-solving mode.

"Nothing, I just, uh, wanted to borrow a field guide" Sarah replied.

I was a little annoyed at being disturbed but I had been walking on egg shells around Sarah. I had broken off our intimate relationship hastily and somehow expected us to seamlessly revert to a purely professional relationship. That would have been difficult enough under normal circumstances and this two-week trip was far from normal circumstances. Surely, I could accommodate this request without complaining.

"Which guide?" I asked as I mentally rifled through the small library I brought with me.

"Birds. I want to brush up on grassland species before tomorrow," she explained.

I rustled around in my pack, locating the guide by feel more than sight. The light had faded to a mere glow on the western horizon. "Got it," I said. And as I unzipped the tent I could hear Sarah unzipping the vestibule from the outside. That meant we would meet face to face in the darkness of the tent entrance.

As I tried to hand her the book, she completely ignored my outstretched offering and kissed me instead. It was a deep kiss, with her lips as well as both of her hands planted firmly on my face. I returned her kiss hungrily, my mind racing. I thought this was over. I had prepared myself to never share an intimate touch with her again. But obviously she had other ideas. Sarah pushed her way into my tent without even a token protest from me. I was sitting and she was kneeling in front of me, lips still clamped to mine. I was wearing only a pair of running shorts as sleepwear and Sarah ran her hands down my chest, pausing to squeeze my pectoral muscles before settling them in my lap.

"Deceiving me with ornithology," I teased.

"I am interested in a woodpecker," she rejoined, just as playfully.

With that, she lowered my shorts and took my hardening cock into her mouth. We had learned much about each other's bodies and needs in the last six months. Sarah had worked particularly hard at fitting my entire cock into her mouth and tonight she seemed determine to finally accomplish that goal. Feverishly she bobbed her head up and down, sucking my shaft into her mouth and into her throat. I tried pushing my hips upward to meet her thrusts but Sarah held them down. Tonight, it seemed, she wanted to be in control.

I was getting closer to cumming and I imagine Sarah could feel the head of my cock swelling in her mouth. She moved her right hand to my balls and gently grasped them both. My head was swimming as I fought the urge to cum too quickly. That all ended when Sarah grasped the base of my cock with one hand and tugged my balls downward with the other. The pressure of her warm mouth and clenched hands sent me over the edge and I came mightily into her mouth. It must have taken some effort to keep up but she swallowed every drop of every spurt. All the while, she tugged at my now-empty balls as if she could coax more from them.

Without a word from either of us, Sarah stood and unzipped her shorts. She let them fall to her ankles and stepped neatly out of them. As she did, she stepped forward, with one leg now behind my shoulders and the other across my chest. This put her shaved pussy directly in my face. I must have hesitated a second to long because Sarah grabbed the back of my head with one hand and firmly guided my mouth to her pussy.

I lapped at her wet pussy like an animal in heat. I fucked her with my tongue while she pressed my face into her folds. Sarah now had my head in both of her hands and she ground herself against me. I don't know how to describe it other than to say she was fucking my face with her pussy. She took long strokes, starting with her pussy at the bridge of my nose and ending with her clit on my chin. I tried to lap at her pussy juices but in the end all I could do was hold on for dear life. Up and down she rubbed her cunt on my face. The light razor stubble on my chin was in stark contrast to the smooth skin of my nose. I could hear her breathing heavily now and I reached up and placed a finger on her asshole.

She literally exploded. I have never been so drenched from eating pussy before. Her legs shook as she came. Her hands gripped my head and forced my face firmly into her pussy. I didn't know if my cause of death would be asphyxiation or drowning and at that moment I didn't care. It took her a full two minutes for Sarah to recover and during that time any movement I tried to make was met with a scolding. So I remained still. I could feel the heat pouring off her pussy and I wanted so much to lick it again but didn't dare.

When she was ready, Sarah stepped back and pulled up her shorts. Without a word, she picked up the field guide and left my tent. I had never been so submissive before. In hind sight, I think Sarah needed that moment of control. She had agreed to end our relationship without much say in the matter. This was her way of asserting some control in her life. At breakfast the next morning, and again without a word, Sarah placed the bird guide on the picnic table at my seat. I noticed one page had been dog-eared. I opened the book to the marked page. It was the woodpeckers...

I am pretty sure I was completely unprofessional the rest of that trip. I devoted an awful lot of time and attention to Sarah, exactly the reason these professor-student affairs are frowned upon. But at the time I didn't care. We both knew this was going to end after the trip but we were determined to enjoy our last days together. We snuck off into the woods and fucked quickly a few times, but never had the opportunity to visit each other's tent for a proper job. It wasn't until our final stop on the way back home at a sleepy little campground near the international border that I saw an opportunity.

The campground was mostly an RV park, with some tent spaces tucked into the back. Our group took up the entire camping area. There was a heated swimming pool (an unimagined luxury for us) as well as laundry facilities and modern showers with individual stalls and hot running water. These are all amenities one would expect at an RV park, but none of them were typical of the campgrounds we had been staying at for the entire trip. Everyone was excited about the pool, but it was the showers that had my interest.

After the pool closed, everyone in our group congregated at the tents, a fair walk from the shower house. And by ten o'clock, the other patrons of the campground were safely tucked away in their RVs. It had been almost a full hour since anyone had been in the shower houses. I found Sarah and told her my plan. I would go to the showers first and if anyone was inside I would come back out. If I was alone, I would enter one of the stalls furthest from the door and begin taking a shower. She would wait a few minutes and take the long way to the shower houses. In the darkness, with her long hair tucked under a baseball cap, no one would give her a second look entering the men's side.

When I entered the shower house, I looked under the door of every stall. As I suspected, they were all empty. I selected the farthest stall from the door and turned on the water. It ran warm quickly and I undressed and began to soap up. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and I held my breath until I saw Sarah's shoes outside the door of my stall. I leaned out of the shower and unlatched the door. She entered the stall and locked the door behind her.

I stood in the shower, curtain pulled back, as she undressed. I slowly stroked my cock with both of my soapy hands as I watched her take of her baseball cap and shake out her long brown hair. She removed her hoodie and revealed that she was as braless as the night in the van six months ago. Next came her shoes and I instructed her to set them on the bench instead of the floor. No sense having someone peek under the door of our shower stall and find two pairs of shoes (our feet would be hidden by the shower curtain). Then she peeled off her pants and finally her socks and panties.

We stood facing each other for a moment and I drank in her beauty. She really was gorgeous. I once told her that I wanted to kiss every square inch of her body, then spent the next 25 minutes doing just that. She grabbed a hair tie from her bag and proceeded to pull her hair up into a pony tail and secure it tightly. My god that is such a sexy move. I was still stroking my cock and it was now fully erect. I held out one hand and guided Sarah into the shower and pulled the curtain closed behind us.

It was a tight fit, as these stalls were only intended for one occupant at a time. But we didn't need much space. I held her close and kissed her deeply as the warm water cascaded over us. My soapy hands found the small of her back, then the curve of her ass and I lifted her lightly onto her toes.

I turned her around and pressed my hard cock against her ass and cupped both of her breasts. Sarah arched her back which had the effect of both pushing her ass into my cock as well as her breasts into my hands. I ran my unshaven face against hers until my mouth was at her ear and gently bit her ear lobe. I was rewarded with a grunt of pleasure.

I held her tightly, knowing that this was probably the last time we would share ourselves physically. I let go of her right tit and traced a line with one finger down to her pussy. "Can I put this finger inside of you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," she begged, parting her legs slightly.

With her back to me, it was an easy reach for my long arm. I turned us slightly so the water from the shower was pouring onto her chest and flowing down her front. My body would keep her back warm. I slid a single finger into her pussy and slowly began to fuck her. I moved my left hand up from her breast to her right shoulder. My forearm was now across her shoulders and I pushed them back against my chest.

For these moments, she was mine. One hand held her firm while the other pushed her towards orgasm. I began to buck my hips forward, grinding my cock against her ass. My mouth found her neck where I first licked, then kissed, then raked my teeth over her soft flesh.

I removed my finger and placed it in her mouth. Sarah sucked on it readily. I stuck a second finger in her mouth and asked again: "Can I put this finger inside of you?"

Sucking on both fingers, she couldn't say a word. But she did nod and mumble an assenting "Mmmm-hmmm."

Down my hand went again and this time I slid two fingers into her pussy. The reaction was instantaneous. She wriggled her hips and matched my rhythm as I finger fucked her. "Cum on me," I instructed and with a shudder, she did.

I gave her a moment to catch her breathe. I slid my fingers out of her tight pussy and into her mouth. God how I loved watching her taste herself. She was so comfortable with herself; with her sexual self. I envied that. In the six months we had been together, she helped me overcome some of my insecurities and inhibitions. It was a gift that I cherish to this day. I was suddenly struck by an impulse. I can honestly say that it wasn't something I had really been thinking about but once the thought came to me, I couldn't think of anything else.

I took my hand from her mouth and grabbed my hard cock. I pressed it against her and asked, for the third time "Can I put this finger inside of you?"

Sarah chuckled a little and said "Oh, yeah."

But I surprised us both by responding "Would you put your finger inside of me first?"

Without waiting for an answer I turned around and placed my hands on the tile wall. Sarah hesitated, and later she told me it wasn't because she was unwilling but rather because she was genuinely not sure I was serious. It wasn't until I spread my legs apart that she placed her hands on my ass and squeezed.

With her left hand still on my ass, she traced the crack with a finger of her right hand. If this was going to work, I was going to have to relax. I did my best and on the upstroke, she slid her finger deeper between my ass cheeks. Grabbing the bar of soap as a make-shift lubricant, she lathered up her hands and put one finger at the entrance to my anus.

Slowly she slid her finger into me. This was my first experience being on the receiving end of anal play and it was amazing. When I didn't protest she slid her finger deeper and I moaned in delight. She was getting braver now and so was I. In and out she slid that finger while I spread my legs further to accept it more easily.

Suddenly something about the pace changed. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that she was holding her hand in front of her crotch and thrusting her hips forward. She was literally fucking me as if she had a strap-on or a penis of her own. I pushed my ass back to meet her but she didn't allow that. Instead she pushed her weight into me. I could either fight back with my stronger muscles or I could allow it. I started to push back again and she retaliated by thrusting her pelvis into me even harder. I gave in and let her fuck me. This was the second time on this trip I was submissive to Sarah and it was such a new experience for me. My body was now pressed against the wall. With every thrust of her finger, my hard cock would slide against the cool tiles. A second finger in my ass or her other hand grabbing my hair would have caused me to shoot my load right then and there.

After what seemed far too short of a time, Sarah stopped and stepped back. I turned around and grabbed her with both hands and kissed her deeply. "Thank you", I whispered. Not just for that act of complete trust or for meeting me in the shower or for all of the sex in the last half year. It was a thank you for sharing herself. For allowing me to see her at her most vulnerable. For letting me be vulnerable back without fear of judgement.

I ended our embrace and turned her around. Sarah bent at the waist and placed both hands on the tile wall while I got into position behind her. With our height differential, this was the easiest way to fuck standing up. I slid my cock into her pussy and grabbed her ponytail with both hands. My first thrust was gentle. But the second was deep. Faster now I slid my cock into Sarah's tight pussy as I watched the water stream over my shoulders onto her back.

Forgetting where we were for a moment, Sarah loudly told me to fuck her harder. I shifted my weight a little and literally shoved my cock an extra inch into her pussy. "That's it," she answered through clenched teeth. Faster and faster I fucked her as she held on to the wall for support.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and I slid my cock out of her pussy onto her waiting ass. My cum shot out in thick spurts that clung to Sarah's back before being washed away by the shower. Sarah turned and kissed me. We stood holding each other under the warm water for many minutes before we finally broke the embrace and I turned off the shower. We stood, dripping but not moving.

I picked up a towel and carefully dried Sarah off. It was meant as an act of love. I wrapped the wet towel around my waist and waited as she dressed. She tucked her wet hair under her hat and gave me one last look. If we spoke, I do not recall.

We kissed. I wouldn't taste those lips for another 15 years.

12