My First Big Black Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Straight man continues his Black Cock journey.
6.8k words
4.71
14.7k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP-My First Big Black Cock (part 1)

Okay, it's been a while since my first story here (see "My First Big Black Cock"). That story was how a straight guy gradually came to take his first "Black Cock". I'll recap the essentials here.

In that story I shared my journey of understanding that, yes, SIZE does matter.

After a long marriage with my then wife Cherie, which included our binging on porn, one night, she brought her best friend, Roxy over to our house. After drinking several glasses of wine, Cherie told Roxy about the dream she had where she was being taken by a horse with a huge cock. Roxy saw me watching and listening from my office. Then she shared with Cherie that she once had a black lover who was hung like a horse. Before she could share the story with Roxy she had to get high. They both shared a potent joint together. In the process, with me watching, she seduced my wife.

After that, when Cherie and I binged on porn, she had selected several interracial ones (this was back in the day when you had to go to an adult shop and rent VHS tapes). Unknown to me, she had also purchased a huge black cock. I watched as she orgasmed, again and again on the huge dildo, in a way she never had with me. Eventually, our marriage ended, and yep, I ended hooking up with Roxy.

When sex with Roxy fizzled, I started watching porn and jerking off. With it was interracial porn. Eventually, somehow and for some reason unknown to me, I started identifying with the girl getting torn up by the black cock; instead, of with the huge cock doing the pounding. This lead me to fantasying about my ass, being the pussy. I started dressing up in Roxy's clothes and "fucking" myself in order to get the sexy that I wasn't getting with Roxy. Unbeknownst to me, Roxy had been monitoring my browsing history and knew all about it.

This, eventually, lead to a wild fuck session with Roxy in which she told me she knew what I had been doing and that she had a "little" surprise for me. The surprise was a massive black strapon she had concealed in her sexy underwear. She proceeded to fuck the shit out of me before she dumped me. When she was finished, she told me that I'd be calling her for some more of her big black cock. And that's the end of this little recap, If you want all the yank-worthy details, you'll have to find and read my last story. But, now, the story continues....

RECAP-My First Black Cock-continued (part 2)

After moving out of Roxy's place, I decided that I was NOT the guy who got fucked by her big black cock. I was determined not to call her; but, after resisting as long as I could, I did-but only for a cup of coffee.

Little did I know that she had worn her big black cock under her dress. Step by erotic step, she seduced me into touching it while we sat having coffee. Then stroking it under the table as she played with what she called my "little clitty". She sat back and smoked, until she told me to pay and follow her out to her car: she told me that she was going to take her back to her house and fuck me with her big black cock. Once in her car she lit up a joint and we got high. Before pulling she pulled my head onto her and I gave her head as she pushed me, gradually, ever further until her huge, black, double ended dildo was sliding down my throat balls deep. Only then did we go to her house.

When we walked into the bedroom, I saw another huge black strap on, in a harness, laying on her bed. She dressed me and put huge waterballons in a bra to give me tits. Then I fucked her to multiple orgasms. Just as I thought it was going to be my turn, I heard a sound behind me. When I turned a monstrously hung black man, Greg, had stepped into the room. She explained that he was my little surprise; or present. As I gave him head and eventually took him all the way down my throat, I realized why she had "trained" me to take her big black dildo down my throat before driving off.

In front of Greg, Roxy called me Cherie-the name of my x-wife whom she had seduced. Cherie had dreamed of taking a horse cock, and Roxy told me, as Cherie, it was time to make that dream come true. In my high and horny state I became Cherie, and Greg fucked me with his impossibly large horse cock-taking my "cherry" as my first "real" black cock. Then he fucked Roxy; and then I sucked him off, swallowing rope after squirting rope of his thick, hot cum.

After Greg left, Roxy told me that now I was like her: a slut for big black cock. Finally, she said that my next step was to get some REAL tits of my own.

MY FIRST BIG BLACK COCK PART 3

I came awake slowly. After a few minutes, the first thing that came to my mind was that it was Sunday and I had promised to help a mate move into his new place. My alarm said I still had a couple of hours.... I swung my legs off the bed to get up and saw shiny, black-stockinged legs; I felt heaviness shift on my chest; I felt soreness and a swollenness between my legs. It all came rushing back. Shit, had I really.... I looked over and Roxy was gone.

I "undressed" and showered. Had I REALLY done all that last night? No, that wasn't me....it was....the weed....Roxy....I swallowed hard....and I felt a soreness at the back of my throat where Greg....fuck....I was NOT that guy....I was NOT gay....Never again I thought as I towelled off....never, fucking again. I pulled on my jeans and I heard a car drive up. I rushed to the window to see Roxy get out of her Audi. She was wearing the same sun dress and was carrying two take away cups and a back from Dunk'n Doughnuts. I locked the front door....

She tried the handle. Then I heard keys as the door unlocked. I jammed my foot against the base of the door. I felt it push open until my foot stopped it. REALLY? Open the door...it's okay....I have coffee and doughnuts for us....we need to talk....No....uh....I'm good. I have to go...I've got to help Dave...was all I managed. It's MY house for fucks sake...let me in. She pushed; I doubled down on my foot. Whatever....the pressure came off the door and I heard the porch chair shift. I moved to the window and saw Roxy in one of the chairs. She took a sip of coffee and then lit up a cigarette. She softly exhaled a cloud of white smoke that dissolved in the morning air. The rising sun backlit her...

God, she was a looker. The shadow of her firm tits and hard nipples were sensuously awake under her thin dress, her waist length hair hung down over the chair. I felt my dick stir. I wanted to open the door, let her in, and fuck her that way I had when we first got together. She took another sip, and then a long pull on her smoke, blowing it up and off to the side, as was her habit, even when she was smoking outside, and alone. So, I wasn't gay, I wasn't that guy; I wasn't going to BE that guy; or, that gurl...she shifted and reached for the doughnut back and her breast swung with the motion.

I know you're watching me....I know what you're thinking....I've BEEN there, remember? Not you-that wasn't you last night: right? There's a part of you that doesn't want to be that girl....she took a bite. Swallowed, and then, took another long inhale....but....there's just something about them, isn't there? She exhaled a soft cloud of smoke as she stared off into the treeline, seemingly talking to herself. You just have to accept it babe, really....the same thing will happen again, you know. You'll call me...it make take a week...or two...or three...but you'll call me....you'll want it again. It'll come upon you slowly...you'll stir....you'll push it out of you mind....she took another hit off her cigarette. Yeah, well, fuck this-you'll see. She got up and walked off the porch. The sun silhouetted her long legs. Don't forget to turn the coffee pot off when you leave...

I pushed everything out of my mind. I helped Dave. I went to work all week. It took till midweek for me to take a crap properly... a constant reminder.....By Friday I was exhausted. Three more weeks passed and it was Friday night and I was in a sports bar. That's where I met Heather. She was tall like Roxy; but heavier and with shorter hair -- and her tits were quite a bit smaller: a handful as they say. She was married, she said early on. We were both drinking and flirting with each other. See? I wasn't that guy. I wanted to fuck her. During the ride to my place she leaned over and unbuckled my pants. Oh shit, what do we have here? She free my semihard cock. It's so big.... Average, really.... Well, it's a hell of a lot bigger that Mike's! Well, he must have a pretty small dick then... I don't know, his was the first one I ever saw; that I've ever had. You going to fuck me with this big cock?

I most certainly did. And for several weeks after. Yep, I was NOT that guy. I was a stud, I was....Then, one day when we were out, we ran into Roxy. It was politeness all around. I really had to get a new watch battery, and it seemed that they really wanted to chat, so I excused myself, kissed Heather on the cheek, and grabbed the battery. When I came back to the spot I had left them, they were both gone. After looking around a bit I saw Heather window shopping several stores down....

We're going out tonight: a double date. Huh? Yeah, me, you, Roxy and her boyfriend. It's all set up-7pm. Uhhhhh.....okay, sure.

We were at the bar. Roxy was going on 15 minutes late when she finally strode in, a heavy, rough looking black man in her wake. Roxy was wearing that same sundress she had when I met her in the café months-no, a LIFETIME ago.... Hi, she said breezily. Derek, this is Heather and ____. Dinner was all politeness, and Derek seemed like a really nice guy. He was well-spoken and in banking, and said he kept his sleeve tattoos covered, of course. Okay, let's keep this going at my place, I've just GOT to show you that coffee maker I was talking about. Okay-you don't mind do you hon? I hadn't told Heather ANYTHING about me and Roxy, so there wasn't much I could think of to say in the micro seconds I had...yeah, sure....

As soon as we sat down in opposing couches I couldn't help but notice Derek's enormous, bulging crotch. Not only that, but he was dressed down one leg, and you just couldn't miss the snake that went half way down his thigh.... Roxy was talking and I spied Heather stealing a glance or two at Derek's package also. We were drinking and Roxy took out her smokes and asked if it was okay, and here and Derek lit up. The conversation was good and everyone seemed comfortable, but there was a definite sexual tension building. As Roxy excused herself for a moment and got up Derek gave a tug on the pants leg he was dressed down, and that had been bunching up on him as we sat. I was looking, and caught Heather doing the same. Of course thoughts had been coming to me; and I had been doing a pretty good job of keeping them away; but just then, watching Heather checking out Derek's junk, started thoughts coming of Heather with Derek-which mixed with all the interracial porn I used to watch months ago (which now seemed like yesterday).

Roxy came back with a small tin and some rolling papers. She very casually started rolling a joint as we all drank and talked. Then she lit it up, took a hit, coughed a bit, and passed it to Derek. He pulled hard on it and took a lung full; held it, and then blew a thick cloud over to Heather, who was sitting across from him.. In a very manly way, Derek didn't cough at all, he just passed the joint across to Heather. She giggled, but passed it right over to me. This was not a smart move, big guy, I thought through my semi pickled brain. But another part of me took a hit. I tried not to cough, but did. Several times, as I passed it back to Heather.

Oh no....you're not getting away with that chickee, Roxy said as she passed the joint back to Heather. But...I never.... Well, now's the time.... I've never even smoked, she giggled, I mean cigarettes....she held the joint away from her. Roxy went over to her. Okay, here...she took the joint from Heather. Now, when I exhale, you open your mouth and breath in, and Roxy took a mighty pull; then she leaned over to Heather who looked at me, then at Roxy. Roxy widened her eyes and nodded urgently. Heather opened her mouth and Roxy started a slow, controlled exhale. Heather started inhaling through her open mouth. As she did, Roxy straddled her on the couch, and moved closer till their lips were almost touching-their tits were definitely touching as Heather inhaled deeply. I glanced over to Derek, who glanced at me as we shared a "shit, this is fucking hot" thought...

Heather suddenly started coughing before Roxy finished her exhale. She giggled as she quickly got her cough under control. That was great honey! Roxy exclaimed as she darted forward and pecked Heather ON THE MOUTH!! And then quickly got up and returned to the couch. Heather's fingers went to her mouth where Roxy's lips had just wet them; but then a cough came and she just giggled. After a couple of moments.... Oh.....wow......Heather managed. Good shit baby, Derek complimented, Steve's? Yeah, who else? Derek nodded and smiled. Roxy took another hit and then the joint went around again. This time when Derek passed her the joint she took it and held it close to her lips, looking a bit long at Derek's crotch, which was at eye level. Roxy's eyes met mine and she smiled wickedly. Just inhale and hold it as long as you can, baby, Roxy offered. As Derek sat back down. She did, and coughed longer and heavier as she took the pungent smoke directly from the source this time.

After I took another hit, Roxy put out the joint and poured us all another drink (Jack Daniels, neat, all around). We all took a couple sips, then she took out her smokes and offered Derek one. Uhmmmmmm.... Heather reached over.... Sure baby, Roxy handed her a smoke and lit it. ________? I reached over and grabbed one as well, and Roxy lit mine. Then Roxy snuggled over and was engulfed into Derek's black muscled and tattooed arms. Ohhhhh....fuck.... Heather managed as she sank into the couch, her eyelids heavy and half closed. Yeah....fuck....Roxy said, as we locked eyes for a moment. I looked at Heather who was taking an enormous pull on her cigarette and looking unconsciously at Derek's crotch.

Roxy reached up and pulled his head down to her and kissed him, softly and open-mouthed. I saw Heather watching them dreamily, and I noticed her nipples were straining against her sheer blouse. Yeah...so where were we...? I think everyone was fucking, baby...Derek said an chuckled..... Heather and Roxy giggled and I gave a chuckle. Yeah, it's some pretty good shit. How're you doing over there baby? Heather looked up to see Roxy looking at her looking at Derek's package. Uhh, huh.....Roxy said, smiling innocently. This is just crazy....it's like I'm not here....not myself....everything's soft and cloudy...spacey....but nice....fuck...VERY nice....just like....wow....you know?

Everyone laughed. What?? No, sounds perfect baby, Roxy reassured her and she came over to sit by her. It's just like, when you're drunk and high-like we are.... Yes, we SURELY are, Derek assured everyone.... Well, you do and say things that, well, that you just can't help, and you're not responsible for them, really... you understand baby? Heather nodded heavily as she took another pull on her cigarette. And what happens here, stays here, right? Oh yeah, it's our secret, Derek chimed in again.... Like when I got a little too close before... Roxy said as she straddled Heather. You remember honey? Uh, huh.... Because I had to, so you'd get all that sweet smoke, remember...she whispered huskily as she leaned in close to Heather...she nodded and our lips touched, like this, and Roxy gave Heather a soft kiss, then turned and took a pull on her smoke, exhaling a thick cloud. When she turn back, Heather was staring at her perky nipples and large tits (well, quite a bit bigger than hers anyway). Oh these little things-do you like them? And she pulled down the top of her dress, and there they were, her turret like nipples on full high beam....

Heather's mouth dropped open and she inhaled sharply, then Roxy gave her another quick soft kiss. And then she kissed her, full on, Heather stiffened a bit and then relaxed and moaned, and I saw her tongue working forward into Roxy's eager mouth. Roxy reached up and place a hand on one of Heather's breasts and began to grope her. Mmmmmmmm.... Heather moaned into their ongoing kiss. Oh, sheeeeuuut, Derek let out. Roxy turned back to look at him, giving Heather an open view. He was rubbing the bulge that was running down his leg.... Roxy turned back and casually, you ever seen a black man's cock, baby? Heather slowly shook her head-I noted that Roxy's hand was still groping Heather's breast.

Well, baby, you better show her... Derek unbuckled his pants, lifted his hips and swept his huge black dick up and out. Heather's eyes saucered. Roxy stood and took Heather's hand, come on honey, let's get you a closer look. Roxy lead her to one side of Derek as she took the other. Damn, Roxy was sooooo good at this shit! Roxy reached down and grabbed his dick and Heather turned her eyes to me. All I could do was shrug my eyebrows. Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck, Derek laid his head back over the couch. With her other and Roxy reached down to the floor on her side of the couch and brought up a glass bong. It was already packed, and she grabbed her lighter from the table and lit it up.

Now, watch this baby, suck in the smoke, lift the stem and breath in. And Roxy did, then passed the bong to Heather, who did the same. Then Derek took a bong full as Roxy and Heather coughed. Here you go _____....he offered, and I got up, took the bong and stepped back onto my couch. Roxy looked at Heather, who took another pull of her ciggy.... It get's bigger...watch...and Roxy started to slowly jerk Derek's semi-hard cock. It was long-and thick. Oh yeah, baby, that's it.... Derek encouraged as he took another drag off of his smoke, laid his head back, and exhaled strongly. Then Roxy reached across and took Heather's free hand. It's too big for just me hon.... She place Roxy's hand on Derek's cock and, with her hand on Heather's, they started to jerk his hardening cock....

It's soo......big..... Heather said as she watched her hand move up and down the shaft under Roxy's. And....hot..... yes, baby, and we're making it bigger, and hotter...now, you just keep that up.... Roxy leaned over and took him in her mouth. At that Heather stopped jerking, and Roxy had to place and hand over hers to get her going again. Roxy was taking him slowly, senuously...wetting him....savouring it as Derek hardened to fulness. Heather looked over to me as Roxy slurped off of him. I couldn't take my eyes off Derek's huge dick, even though I could see Heather looking at me in my peripheral vision. Needless to say, all kinds of things were running through my fucked up mind: mainly of how Derek's enormous cock could send Heather into orbit...

Don't worry honey.... Roxy said looking over at me while reaching over to join Heather in jerking Derek's now glistening, thick shaft....a big....black....cock....has a certain....power ....yes, a power..... doesn't it ________?

Uhhhhhh....I guess so....I mean....it seems so..... was all I could manage. Really.....? Roxy scoffed. Just look at it honey... and Heather swung her eyes back to Derek's engorged, black and glistening sceptre. You bitches gonna suck that dick, or what? Well, we better get to it honey.... We......? Heather whispered weakly....as Roxy lowered her mouth back onto Derek's cock. THERE you go.....daaaaaamn! Roxy came off, then looked at Heather and motioned to Derek's cock with her eyes. Heather pulled back a bit.... Roxy stood and pulled off her dress...then moved over to Heather, reached down, and pull her blouse up and off. At that, Derek reached over and started massaging a breast. She moaned, and Derek reached up and behind her head, pulling her over to his mouth with a strength and confidence that left Heather helpless as she came up onto her knees, bent over him and they kissed. Hard.....and passionately.....

12