My First Big Cock Pt. 12

Story Info
Wife watches husband get fucked and sucks her first big cock.
4.6k words
4.75
15k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt followed me in his car back to my house, and parked on the street in front, while I pulled into the garage. I went into the kitchen from the garage, and saw my wife peaking through the curtains at Matt as he parked.

"Are you ready?" I said suddenly, startling her.

She had taken a shower, made herself up and gotten dressed in a jean skirt, and tight black halter top that showed off her cute tits.

"Oh baby I have never been more ready for anything in my life!"

Walking my wife to the front door, I opened it and we stepped onto the porch to greet Matt as he exited his car. My wife squeezed my hand firmly and whispered,

"I can't believe this is happening!"

I looked into her eyes, and replied, "Thank you so much for this. I love you so much..."

I extended my hand to Matt as he approached, and made the introductions.

"Matt this is my wife Brie, Brie this is Matt."

Matt gave Brie a hug, kissing her on her cheeks, and we all went inside and sat on the sofa. I left Brie and Matt alone to get acquainted and went into the kitchen and brought a bottle of champagne and a bottle of scotch, and some glasses. I poured us each a glass of champagne, and we got to chatting. There was a nervous tension of expectations initially, but after a few drinks, it dissolved and it was shaping up to be a very interesting evening.

One thing I worried a little about was that Matt may be more interested in fucking my wife than me, but he put that to rest quickly. He was clearly here for me, not her. Our sofa wasn't very big, so Matt and I shared the couch, with Brie in a chair on my other side. Matt sat very close to me, with our legs touching, and was very touchy-feely.

He rested his hands on my thighs, put his arm around my shoulders and massaged my back in front of my wife flaunting his claim over me. Every time he had a chance, Matt would steal secret kisses or get downright aggressive, and Brie kept excusing herself for longer and longer periods of time. I noticed Brie had that mischievous twinkle in her eye tonight. She looked and smelled intoxicatingly sexy and was clearly getting drunk. Brie was usually very conservative, but she got really horny when she was drunk.

Shortly after she sat back down, Brie got a phone call, and excused herself.

"It's from work. I gotta take this, I might be a little while okay? Babe, please see that Matt is taken care of. If you need anything Matt just ask. I'll be back."

As soon as Brie left the room, Matt looked at me and said in a deep whisper, "Did you hear that boy? "We have some time alone she just left. Come here and suck my cock! "

Matt stood up in front of the sofa facing the door and smacked me in the face with his steely shaft.

"Have you missed me boy? I bet you have!"

I opened wide and took his manhood in my mouth. I had forgotten how thick it was, in its thickest part it was considerably thicker than Brie's dildo. I struggled to get my mouth around it, but slowly he began to work it into my throat. I gagged as I was reminded just how big Matt's cock was. Suddenly Matt pulled out and sat back down. I wiped off my mouth and Brie came back in and sat back down on the chair. "Did I miss anything?" she asked, and as I shook my head no, I heard Matt's say,

"Actually Brie, you just missed your husband sucking my cock!"

Brie gasped at his directness, but looked pheromonal, as she looked at me and said,

"Why did you stop babe? This is what I'm waiting to fucking see!!! I'm just going to sit here and watch you guys, don't mind me all. Pretend I'm not even here."

Matt took that as a green light, and pulled me in close and kissed me like a long lost lover. I melted into his arms, raising my arms above my head to reveal my harness.

"Stand up!" he ordered, and roughly pulled my pants to my ankles, leaving me naked except for my a black leather, open backed jockstrap.

Brie gasped in excitement when she saw what I was wearing and shouted,

"You look so fucking hot baby! Show me everything!"

Matt then said in a loud, commanding voice. "Get down here and suck it boy! I know you've been wanting to taste this cock for a while now boy. Tonight that ass is mine!"

Brie moaned loudly and rubbed her pussy through her lacy underwear. Then she saw Matt's cock.

"Oh my fucking god is that thing real?!?! Can I just touch it, feel it in my hand before. This is only the 3rd cock I've ever seen, and it is mesmerizing. Brie tentatively rested it in her hand, and looked at me and said, "Holy shit this is thicker than fucking Homer!!!"

Matt pulled his cock from Brie's tiny hand, and shoved it back down my throat. Grabbing onto my head, he started fucking my face hard and I choked and sputtered on his flesh pole to the delight of my lovely wife, who was watching intently just a few feet away, sensually rubbing her blooming pussy with her hand.

I was whimpering and groaning in delight as I slobbered on Matt's thick cock with a primal hunger. Releasing his cock, I rubbed it on my face and sucked on his swollen balls, causing him to moan in delight.

"That's a good boy! I've been wanting to feel your pretty lips on my cock for so long!"

I moaned in pleasure and continued to suck Matt's meat as hard as I could, when he pulled his cock from my mouth and told me,

"Bend over and show me your hole boy... I'm going to lick your tight little boy hole and get you lathered up and ready for my cock!"

In the background, I heard Brie cry out as a massive orgasm ripped through her like a hurricane. When she recovered she got on her knees closer to the action. Just inches from my face, Brie pinched her nipples hard as she watched me suck Matt's huge cock in awe. Her eyes glazed over in bliss, Brie gasped desperately,

With an innocent, inquisitive look on her face, Brie spoke up timidly. "Can I try that? I just want to try to get my mouth around it. I can't believe how big that thing is. How the hell do you take that thing into your throat???"

Matt nodded and I pulled my mouth off and guided it to my wife's tiny mouth. She struggled to get her mouth around it, but sucked oh his head and played with it. She marveled at how heavy it was, how warm it felt in her hand.

Releasing Matt's cock, Brie returned to her chair, and Matt told me to lean my head back off of the armrest. Sliding his slippery cock deep into my throat, Matt slapped me playfully in cheeks as he dominated my mouth just a couple feet from my beautiful wife Brie.

Brie's eyes were glazed over and she looked like she was really stoned as she frantically squeezed her nipples and plunged her fingers deep in soaking wet hole. She actually struggled to get her head around what she was watching, but had never been more sexually excited in her life, and it wasn't even close. Brie came for the second time as she watched Matt fuck my throat, flailing in the chair next to me as her body convulsed in pleasure. My little dick was rock hard and leaking precum in my jockstrap, as I lay face up on my back with Matt's thick cock lodged in my throat.

When Brie recovered her breath, she whispered lustily in my ear,

"You look so fucking sexy with that cock in your mouth baby. Are you enjoying yourself? Is this what you want?"

When Brie had come down from her orgasm, Matt suggested we move to the bedroom. Brie led us upstairs, and I could clearly see a trail of her delicious juices running down her leg. Matt followed close behind me, slapping my ass playfully. When we reached the bedroom, Brie took a seat on the long stool at the foot of the bed, as Matt and I lay down, kissing and fondling each other.

"So what did you think, Brie? I'm sure this is all a big shock!"

"I don't think I've ever seen anything hotter in my life!" she said with that familiar naughty look on her face. "I've already cum twice on my fingers watching you guys!"

Matt smiled wickedly, "Perfect! Well sit back and make yourself comfortable. The real fun is just beginning!"

With that, Matt pushed my head down roughly onto his cock, and I resumed sucking hungrily on his thick pole. Brie watched unflinchingly, playing with her tits and pussy as she watched me uninhibitedly suck on the huge cock in my mouth. As I continued, I felt Matt's hand reach back and start caressing my asshole, inserting 2 fingers in me. Maneuvering me onto my hands and knees, with my raised ass just a few from my wife's face, Matt shoved his tongue deep in my ass, causing me to cry out in pleasure. Seeing I was more than ready to take his cock, Matt looked at my wife and asked teasingly, "Do you want to help put it in him?"

Brie gasped and her eyes narrowed in lust as she took Matt's thick cock in her hand, stroking it as she lined it up with my wet back door. Rubbing her sopping wet cunt with her free hand, my wife inserted Matt's cock into my ass, her eyes glazed over in pure passion as she watched my hole stretch to accommodate him. Once Matt's cock was in me, he pushed it deep in my hole, and I winced in pain as my body struggled to accommodate the thick intruder in my back door. Brie crawled up the bed and and said in a raspy voice,

"Are you ok baby? How the fuck can you fit that huge cock inside you?? I don't think I could handle that in my pussy, much less my ass!!!"

Looking at my face, locked in a permanent state of sexual bliss, Brie kissed me deeply, and continued fingering herself furiously as Matt's cock pummeled my ass.

"Hey boy, why don't you help your wife out there! She looks like she could use some attention!"

Brie sat at the head of the bed, and stuck her fragrant cunt in my face. I dove my face into her wetness, lapping up her juices as Matt dominated me. Holding head between her legs firmly with both hands, Brie ground her pussy all over my face as I licked and drank her in. Matt continued to fuck me harder and harder, and I moaned into my wife's steamy cunt with each powerful stroke. Suddenly, I heard my wife scream in ecstasy, shaking like an seizure patient as she came hard, dousing my face with her juices.

As she regained her breath from her latest orgasm, I could hear my wife gasp,

"Fuck him good and hard Matt! Holy shit that is so fucking hot!"

After a few more minutes of hard fucking, Matt pulled his cock out and rolled me onto my back. Taking both my leg in my arms. I spread my ass as wide as I could and waited to feel him fill me. In one violent thrust, Matt split me open and squatted on his strong legs as he fucked me with all his strength. I tossed and turned, writhing in pleasure on his cock, moaning and whimpering as I felt it pounded against my prostate, deep inside my hole.

Matt continued to show no mercy, pinning my arms to the bed as he deliciously dominated me in front of my naked, dripping wife. Closing my eyes I submitted to Matt completely. I had masturbated to this scenario so many times that it actually felt like a dream.

Pulling my legs straight up into the air, Matt impaled me roughly, fucking me harder and harder, filling the room with the loud smacking sound of his balls and legs against my ass. As Matt continued to take me, Brie sat on my face facing him, sliding her cunt and puckered asshole over my mouth as I licked furiously. My wife moaned loudly, grabbing Matt's head and kissed him passionately as he pounded my prostate and she smothered me. I felt her tense up on my mouth and cry out as Matt squeezed her tits and pinched, bit, and sucked her irresistible nipples.

"Oh my GOD! This is so fucking incredible," I heard Brie moan between ragged breaths. "Cum inside him Matt, fill his guts with your sticky seed!"

Now breathing heavily, Matt grabbed my throat roughly and gasped,

"Are you ready to take my cum boy?"

My body began to shake. I bucked and quaked on Matt's thick member and I pleaded with him desperately, my pleas muffled by my wife's hot meat flaps on my face.

"Give it to me! Fill my hole with your cum and make me your bitch!"

This pushed Brie over the edge, and I felt her slimy cunt contract violently on my mouth before she screamed out loud and doused my face again.

Matt could no longer resist, and drove his cock balls deep into my slack, abused hole.

"Take my cum like a good little fuck boy!", shouted Matt, and I felt his entire body tense and twitch as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot fertile seed into the depths of my bowels.

After her last orgasm, Brie collapsed on top of me in a 69 position, with her face just inches from the action. Pulling my jockstrap down, she took my little dick in her mouth and sucked it hard. After less than a minute of intense sucking, I moaned in agony and shot my cum into her mouth. When my wife finished swallowing, Matt slid his still semi-hard manhood from my ass, and stood up, ordering us to kneel on either side of him. My wife immediately took the hint and licked and sucked the foamy cum bubbles from his balls as I took his pungent, dirty cock in my mouth, and cleaned the filth off of it with my slutty mouth. Matt looked down at the two of us worshipping his softening member and grinned from ear to ear, saying,

"That was fucking incredible! So Brie was it everything you expected?

Brie looked exhausted as she floated in a dreamy post-coital stupor.

"That was without a doubt, the most amazingly arousing thing I have ever seen! I've never been so god damned horny in my entire life! I'm having a hard time believing this whole day was real, it seemed like we were in a wet dream together or something!"

Matt laughed and smiled. "And to think, we are only just getting started!"

------------------------------

When we had recovered from the mind-blowing fuck session we just experienced, Matt, Brie and I got in the shower together and got cleaned up. I couldn't help but notice that Brie was definitely attracted to Matt, and my tiny wife seemed mesmerized by the size of his impressive cock. As we showered, Brie soaped up Matt's cock, stroking it gently, as she cleaned it intently. She had never seen a real cock even half that size and thickness, and I knew that she eventually would want to find out what it felt like to be fucked by something like that. Even soft it was longer and thicker than any cock she has ever felt. Matt seemed indifferent toward her, focusing his attention on me, gently cleaning the filth off of my smooth skin as he kissed me tenderly. After Matt and I were clean, we turned our attention to Brie. Standing between us, we cleaned every square inch of my wife's sweaty, flush body. As Matt soaped up her tits, squeezing her nipples tightly, I sunk to my knees and lapped at the thick folds of her pussy, which were engorged and glowing with lust. I heard my wife moan as I ate her lightly hairy box, and then saw Matt grab her by her tiny neck and kiss her while he continued to play with her erect nipples. Taking her swollen clit in my mouth I flicked my tongue around it, sucking on it as Brie's moans echoed loudly in my ears. Matt told me to lie flat on my back, and pushed my wife to her knees, straddling my head.

"I've seen the way you've been staring at my cock, Brie. It's ok, I know this is the first real man's cock you've ever seen."

Brie looked up at Matt with her eyes burning with lust, as his hard cock bobbed in front of her face. He pinched both her nipples hard, and said in a deep, intimidating voice,

"Now open wide, and wrap your beautiful little lips around my cock!"

Brie took hold of Matt's heavy, thick cock and tentatively licked the precum that was leaking from the angry looking head.

"I said open wide slut!" snarled Matt, forcing his cock into Brie's mouth. My innocent little wife choked and gagged on his cock, grinding her hot wet pussy onto my face as she tried to escape, but he held it deep in her mouth. Pulling his cock out, he slapped her cheeks with the heavy wet shaft, and she moaned in torturous pleasure.

"That's all you can take? I think that's enough of this cock for you for now. I think your husband will have to teach you how to suck a big one later!" Matt said laughing as he began to slowly take control of her.

After we finished our shower, we put on some light clothing and went back down to the living room. Brie looked a bit shaken up by how rough Matt had been with her in the shower, but I gave her a reassuring glance. Her eyes burned with lust and scorn, and I knew right away she was looking forward to taking on Matt's monster again later.

Matt again slipped out of his dominant role, and was sweet and attentive to us both. He asked my wife if she was ok, and embarrassingly apologized for being so harsh in the shower.

My wife smiled demurely, and told Matt she was feeling fine, if not a bit overwhelmed. We all laughed nervously. Of course she was overwhelmed!

"How did you feel watching your husband and me together?" Matt asked in a gentle voice.

"I can't quite explain it, but I immediately understood why my husband's tastes have changed. Just seeing how much bigger you are physically in general, and more specifically, the size of your cock, I now totally understand why he feels like he does. I even feel bad for some of the things I've said to him when he couldn't satisfy me. It isn't his fault he has a little dick!"

I looked away blushing in embarrassment.

"What part turned you on the most?"

"It's hard for me to narrow it down to just one thing. I have never been that aroused in my entire life. Watching him suck on your fat cock, taking it really deep, that was super hot, but I honestly almost came just from watching you put it in him. The look on his face was like nothing I have ever seen."

"So are you glad we did this?"

"Absolutely! Actually I can't wait to start up round two! You got me so riled up trying to suck your cock that my pussy hasn't stopped leaking since."

Pouring a round of tequila shots, Matt said,

"Let's have a few drinks and relax. The night is still young, but if neither of you objects I'd like to play with your wife's sexy little body some more."

My wife looked tentatively at me, and purred, "I'm in!"

Taking a seat on Matt's lap, Brie put her arms around his neck and kissed him, grinding her ass and pussy and his hard cock. He kissed her neck, and slowly slipped her shirt over her head.

"These are some of the sexiest, pert little girl tits I've ever seen!" he said, sucking on her erect pencil eraser nipples.

Pulling up her skirt he caressed her milky white inner thighs, moving slowly up to her pussy.

"Mmmmm you are a dirty little girl aren't you!" he said in a throaty voice,"Check this out! She's not wearing panties!"

My wife moaned passionately into Matt's mouth as their tongues wrapped together. Her chest was flush red and her lithe body glowed with lust. Matt started rubbing the entrance to her steamy pussy with his hand, and she threw her head back in bliss as she felt him slide a fat finger into her tight hole.

Looking at me straight in the eye, she groaned, "Oh my god baby, is finger feels so good in me! It's feels about the same size as your dick!"

Her last remark stunned me for a moment, but I felt my cock twitch, as I blushed in shame.

Matt slid another finger into my wife's sopping wet cunt, and she squealed in delight, thrusting her hips onto his fingers.

"She's so fucking tight! I can't imagine how good her cunt is going to feel on my cock!"

As I sat on the sofa just a few feet away watching and listening, my wife bucked and moaned on Matt's fingers as he chewed playfully on her nipples.

"Oh my god baby! If he keeps this up I'm going to.... Ooh fuckkkk I'm cumming!!!"

My wife's pussy clamped down hard on Matt's fingers, and he continued pumping them in and out of her swollen pussy as she came, soaking his hand with her slick juice.

As soon as she came down from her intense orgasm, my wife grabbed hold of Matt's cock and pulled it into her mouth. Matt held her head, and insistently worked his cock into her throat. Brie choked and slobbered on his cock, gasping for air when he released her momentarily, before he shoved it in even deeper. Her eyes were watering as he continued to slide his cock down her tiny throat. It was one of the most erotic things I've seen, my tiny wife's mouth stuffed with a massive cock as she struggled to breath. She had a look of unbridled lust and twisted determination on her face. She wanted this cock more than anything, and would not quit until her nose was planted in his matted pubes. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he stroked it and lowered his heavy balls into her eager mouth. My wife sucked and licked his wrinkled, hairy sack with an enthusiasm I had never seen before. I was in heaven. This is how I longed to see my lovely wife. Wantonly slobbering on a huge cock, with a look of complete satisfaction on her beautiful face.

12