My First CFNM Party

Story Info
I was invited to a CFNM party by a woman I had recently met.
2.3k words
31.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintth12
saintth12
10 Followers

I was invited to a CFNM party by a woman I had recently met online who liked having these parties. For those of you who don't know, CFNM is clothed female, naked male. I knew what was expected, and although I'm nowhere near the shape I was back in my 30's, I decided to go for it.

I had never met this woman face to face, only online, so I didn't know what to expect when I arrived at her home. I rang the doorbell, and she answered. She looked at me without any emotion and said, "come in." Once inside the house, she said, "go down to the second door on your right, which is the laundry room. You can take all of your clothes off in there. Once you are naked, come out into the hallway and close the door behind you. It will automatically lock your clothes inside, and you will be unable to retrieve them. We don't want you changing your mind about entertaining my guests, now do we?" I just nodded and went into the laundry room.

I undressed, and as instructed, I walked back into the hallway. As I grabbed the doorknob and started to pull the door closed, I hesitated, knowing there was no turning back once I closed the door. I took a deep breath and closed the door. I heard a tumbler sound. I decided to check the knob, and it was indeed locked. I began to feel my erection build.

I walked to the front of the home, and the house lady met me. She looked me over and said, "A bit on the heavy side, but these women attending tonight don't care whose cock or ass they slap around, as long as they have fun. Your position is to serve them and do whatever they ask of you, no matter how much you might object. Just do it. Don't make me look bad, or this will be the last party I will ever invite you to."

I asked, "May I ask a couple of questions?"

She seemed irritated and replied, "What?"

"How many men will be here tonight?"

She replied, "It's just you, sweetie. Better be prepared for quite the experience," and she laughed.

I asked, "Do you have a copy of the guest list that I could see?"

She replied, "No, I don't have it written down. These are all my friends. Why do you want to know who will be at the party?"

"In case I happen to know any of them. I would be so embarrassed for them to see me like this," I replied.

"Even if every one of them knows you, that's too bad. You aren't going anywhere unless you want to leave naked. Remember, I have your clothes," she replied. Then she continued, "I will tell you their first names, and if you happen to know any women by those names, you can worry about whether that is who is coming tonight. That will get your dick nice and hard, won't it?"

She named ten names, and I knew a woman by almost every name. She was right, though; I started imagining that the names I knew were the women showing up to the party, and my cock was at full attention.

She grabbed me by my boner and said, "let me show you the serving dishes, wine glasses, food, etc. You will be serving these ladies drinks and food at first. As they loosen up, they will want more. Again, whatever they request, you will give. And under no circumstances are you allowed to cum."

Just then, the doorbell rang. She looked at me and said, "what are you waiting for? Go answer the door."

I walked to the door, and it finally hit me that I was totally naked with a boner, and I was opening the door to some complete female strangers, or so I hoped.

"Well, look at what we have here. A naked man with a woody. I love it! Marla, you never cease to amaze, nor do you ever disappoint," said one of the ladies entering the home. As they walked by me, they looked me up and down. One reached out and stroked my cock once or twice and then gave it a hard slap. I jumped and cried out. They all laughed.

As the night went on, I answered the door, and the ladies entering the home would make their snide comments and grab at me. Several would slap my ass as I walked by with a tray of drinks, but I had to maintain my composure. The doorbell rang again, and I went to open the door, and my worst nightmare was about to unfold. There were two of the women I worked with at my job. They both started laughing loudly and making me feel so embarrassed. Once they came into the house, they told the hostess that they worked with me and what a great story this would make on Monday morning.

I avoided eye contact with my co-workers for the rest of the night, but they enjoyed themselves very much as they pulled my cock and slapped my ass. One said, "now this is something we don't get to do at the office! At least not in the past, but I think the future will be much different."

About an hour into the party, the hostess got everyone's attention and said, "well ladies, we have a naked man at our disposal. What shall we do with him?"

One of the ladies said, "I think we should make him play the guess the pussy game." All of the ladies chimed in and agreed.

"Naked man, have you ever played this game before?" she asked.

"No, I have not," I answered.

"That's good. I love to see a rookie deal with this task," she said. "Here is how it works. You are blindfolded. All women will strip naked, at least from the waist down. Some will gladly get nude. Too bad you won't be able to see their gorgeous bodies. You will get down on all fours, and one lady at a time will join you and be in front of you with her ass and pussy right by your face. She will back up and place her pussy on your face, and you will lick her until she decides she has had enough. Once done, you will be asked which lady's pussy you just licked, and if you answer correctly, you will be given a 5-minute hand job sans an orgasm. But if you answer incorrectly, the lady you licked can do whatever she desires with you. Usually, they will spank your ass until you beg for them to stop, yet others will explore your body and tease and tickle you. You will be tormented. And by the way, you will never guess correctly. We'll make sure of that."

I was blindfolded and then got down on all fours and waited. Some of the women were slapping my ass. Then I could smell the scent of pussy, and before I knew it, a pussy was on my mouth, and my nose was buried deep into a pair of butt cheeks. As I licked as if my life depended on it, other women were teasing my cock or slapping my ass, tickling my feet, and more. It was total overload, and this was only the first woman.

One of my co-workers came to me and whispered in my ear, "I am taking a video of this, and if you don't do whatever I say, I will share the video with all the other women at the office. You are mine from now on," she said.

Her threat took my arousal to a much stronger intensity, and I thought I would cum, but I managed to hold back. Unfortunately, it was when the woman I was licking told me to slide my cock inside her pussy. The party host told me I was not allowed to cum no matter how excited I became. My cock felt this warm wet pussy, and I was going out of my mind. I started to think about baseball and car repairs to avoid becoming overly aroused. It worked, and now it was the second woman's turn. What really drove me crazy was that I might be licking the pussy of one of my co-workers, and I would never know it. The host told me how the pussy could be the same one over and over again, or it could be 12 different pussies. I didn't know whose pussy I was licking, but I have to admit it was exhilarating.

The host would ask me whose pussy I just licked, and I was wrong no matter what I said. Within seconds I felt the slap of a hand or paddle on my ass. My cock was so hard, and I wanted to cum so much, but I was not allowed.

About an hour later, I was on lady number eight. Only four more to go. I had realized that most of the time, I was indeed licking and sucking on a different pussy each time. The scent was different from pussy to pussy. All very sweet and wet, but different. By the eighth woman, my ass was on fire from being spanked so much, and my cock was so ready to cum I was losing my mind. Then the ninth lady pressed her pussy on my face, and I instantly knew it was one of my co-workers. I could hear her talking to herself about how great it felt. Her voice was easily recognizable. Her pussy was so sweet. I could have licked it for days. Even after the eight pussies before her, it was so different. Then she told me to fuck her pussy. I was so aroused I didn't think I could hold back from cumming all over the place. I slid my cock inside her, and she let out a huge sigh. I was ready to cum regardless of what I was told. I had always been attracted to this co-worker. She had the best ass I had ever not seen. I wanted to remove my blindfold but knew I would find myself outside and naked without any recourse if I did.

My co-worker suddenly pulled away, leaving my cock fucking the air. She said to the rest of the ladies, "Ah, a very nice orgasm I had. Not him, though. I love it that we keep him cumless."

I licked and fucked three more ladies, not knowing if they were all the same or all different. I just knew I was out of my mind with the desire to cum my brains out. I would do anything to cum.

It was pretty late, and a few of the ladies said they needed to get home to their husbands before they suspected anything. Within about twenty minutes, the host and my co-workers were the only ladies left. They were negotiating for the right to my services. Suddenly there was an agreement arranged.

"You will be staying here for the rest of the night, but I am coming back to get you in the morning, "said one of my co-workers. "I will ride your face for the rest of the weekend."

Both co-workers left home, and I was alone with the hostess. She came to me and spoke.

"You did very well this evening. The ladies all seemed very pleased with your services. I have yet to feel your tongue on my clit or your cock inside me. I always put my guests' pleasure before my own, but now it is my turn."

She began to stroke my cock so softly but constantly. I was so aroused I could barely take it, but she kept me at a level of arousal just below the edge line. She was a real pro when it came to orgasm denial. She kept me just below the edge for a very long time. I understood how a woman must feel when they have multiple orgasms. A constant flow of pleasure that never ends. It was fantastic.

She guided my cock inside her and told me I was still not allowed to cum. She told me to get on my back, and then she rode my cock like a young cowgirl enjoying her first rodeo competition. She slid off, turned around so her ass was facing my face, and I watched as she slowly backed up and then smothered my face with her pussy and ass. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. It was wonderful.

She came many times and finally collapsed next to me in the bed. She smiled wide and said I did good and she would be happy to have me come back, but she also felt my co-workers might put an end to my CFNM party days. They have other plans for me.

The hostess walked to the laundry room, punched in the combination, and opened the door. She said, "You are free to go now. Thank you for a delightful evening. I hope to see you again."

With that, I got dressed and left the premises. As I drove home, I thought about what had just occurred, and my cock was still hard as a rock. When I arrived home, I immediately jumped in the shower to wash off all the cum and pussy juice on my crotch and face. I began to stroke my cock in earnest, yet I couldn't cum. I thought one of the ladies put a spell on me or something. I finally realized that I truly desired the edging more than the climax. From this time forward, I haven't had a traditional orgasm. But I have experienced thousands of multiple mini orgasms from edging, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

saintth12
saintth12
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome! A plot that I had searched for over the years, and yes, can't wait to read the sequel with the coworkers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking for 2nd part with co-worker and the party host :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great - Looking for 2nd part - please go ahead with co-workers and the party in parallel

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Great until the end. I don't believe that any guy wants to finish without coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unrealistic but GOOD!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas in the Nude I get a surprising Christmas gift from my wife & her sister.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
What Older Women Need Ch. 01 Jimmy is caught by his mother's friend watching porn.in Mature
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Caught Naked at the Pool Meeting the neighbors in an unexpected way.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
More Stories