My First Daddy - Becoming a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock shoot something warm into me, then felt his cock pulse violently as the warm wet feeling spread deep into my ass. He pushed his cock deep and it felt like it bottomed out in my guts. I was full of cock and cum and I was loving it. I couldn't believe I let this guy use my ass like a pussy, and now he put his cum inside me like I was a bitch in heat.

Daddy lay on top of me breathing hard. He was a little sweaty, I could smell his body and I loved it. He pulled his cock out of me and grabbed a towel he had next to the bed. He wiped off his cock and hands. I lay there staring at him, still digesting what I'd just done. He grabbed his phone and told me to put my legs back up and spread my ass. He took pictures and videos of my gaping hole leaking his seed. My face is in a bunch of them.

He laid back on the bed and toweled off my cum soaked boy hole, chest and body. He pulled me close to him in a spooning position and smeared his soft cock all over my ass. He held me like I was his girlfriend, it felt so good. I could periodically feel drips of cum leaking out of me which was a little uncomfortable for me but daddy didn't seem to mind.

After about an hour I was starting to doze off when I felt daddy grinding his semi hard cock against me, it was getting harder and harder and I could tell he wanted to fuck me again. My ass was sore but it was all his, I would have let him fuck me til I was crying and bleeding, I was so in love with his cock and the way he worshipped my boy body.

As his cock hardened he positioned his face to my ass and started tongue kissing it gently slobbering it with his spit, he moved again and his cock was back at my ass in a spooning position. He slapped my big ass hard, I told him sweet things about how he owned me and that my ass was his now, I basically repeated all the stuff I saw in the dirty sissy porn I'd watched.

He started pushing into me and his tip slipped right in, as he pushed a little more I let out a whimper and mumbled something about loving his daddy dick. He put his big strong hand on my neck then grabbed me by the jaw and spun my head toward him. My daddy gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever received, even his mouth and tongue were big and strong. His mouth tasted like my ass and his cum, it was warm and I loved letting him kiss me.

Before I knew it he was bottomed out in me and I was surprised at how little it hurt this time. Then before I knew it he was pounding on me again, the slapping noises were so hot. He was taking my big sissy ass from behind and and just pounding his big cock in as deep as it would go. I reached down to jerk my little prick which was rock hard. I shot a little load all over the bed in front of me.

My orgasm must have tightened my ass around daddy's big dick because he made a groan and I could feel his cock twitch a little and get even harder. Now he was so deep in me I wasn't sure I could take it much more. Lucky for me his cock spasmed and shot load after load deep into my body. He cupped my neck with his hand, not quite choking me but using his grip on my neck to control me like a fuck handle. Pulling me into his cock as the last of his cum leaked out of his cock and into my bowels.

He smirked at me and told me I was a good boy. I looked back at him and made eye contact, I said "thank you daddy". He smacked my ass as his cock started to deflate. He was still inside of me though, he stayed that way, with his semi hard cock poked into my banged out ass until at some point it slipped out. I felt empty without him inside of me and I could feel the cum dripping onto the bed.

I turned to my daddy and lowered myself to suck and lick clean his belly, thighs, cock and balls. I even licks his taint and could smell my daddy's ass. He looked down at me between his legs and told me I'm a "good little faggot". I thought about it and he was right, I just let a stranger I met off the internet fuck me raw and cum in me, I was a faggot now and would be forever.

I got back in the little spoon position, I could feel his wet limp cock push against my ass. He kissed my neck a little and held me like I was his girl. I was in sissy heaven, I loved everything about how this felt.

I was falling asleep, comfortable in daddy's arms, with his big strong hand gripping my thigh. I thought about how I had just let him fuck me raw with his huge beefy cock. I felt dirty but in the best kind of way, I felt like I had just let this man claim me as his property. I had the overwhelming feeling of being his bitch and I loved it.

I woke up to the pain of daddy pushing his cock into me. It felt a little wet but I could tell from the intense sensations that he hadn't used any lube. He put his hand over my mouth and grinded his cock deep into me from behind. I instinctively let out a moan of pleasure, even though it was hurting me.

I realized we slept through the night and it was morning, I could see the sun peaking around the corners of the blinds. Daddy was waking me up with his cock, something I had told him I fantasized about. The thoughts of the prior night rushed through my head.

I just wanted to make daddy happy. I was basically letting him rape my ass, but I had literally asked for it.. and even as it was happening the pain was worth it for me just to please him.

He didn't take long to dump his morning load into my big ass. He pulled out quick and kissed my cheek. He slapped my big ass one more time as he got up. He spoke very casually and nonchalantly as he started to get dressed, he told me that I was a fag now, and that I was going to be a slut because once you start letting men fuck you at a young age there is no going back. He told me my ass was made to be used by men and that I should always keep it smooth and clean. He reminded me that I could never pleasure a woman with my little boy cock.

He continued talking to me as I lay under the sheets watching him get dressed. He was such a sexy daddy and I was in love and lust for him. I digested every word he said and I know he could see it in my eye. He told me that I could still go after girls, but that my goal should be to share them with him or my other dads. He reiterated that I have a tiny cock and I was a gay slut who let men fuck my ass now.. so it really didn't matter.

As his words sank into my head I continued to make eye contact with him and nodded my head yes. My ass ached and felt empty, I wanted him to come back to bed but I knew he had a family and wife to get back to.

Now fully dressed daddy came back to the bed and without saying anything pulled the sheet away from my body exposing my little boy cock, he motioned for me to flip over and pulled at my hip, I rolled in the direction he guided me and poked my big ass out for daddy one last time. He gave it a hard slap, it hurt a little. I whimpered as he covered me back up with the sheet.

He got up and walked away without saying anything. I guess the smack on the ass was his way of saying goodbye, I'm guessing he just wanted to leave me with the thoughts of his earlier statements about what I am now and how things will be going forward. If so it worked..

As the door shut behind him I reached down and touched my stretched out boy hole. It hurt and I felt so dirty and slutty. I couldn't believe that I just let a man put his large penis in me. I even asked for it, and I had seduced him with my big butt. He had fucked me raw and put his cum in me 3 times.

I knew then that everything my daddy said was right. I had become the gay sissy slut I had only pretended to be up until this point. My mind raced between feelings of accomplishment, shame, embarrassment and lust.

In the end I felt proud that I had taken a man in me and was able to thoroughly please him. I was happy with what I did and what I had become.

12