My First Degradation and Humiliation

Story Info
A woman explores her fantasy of being degraded.
2.2k words
4.25
62.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakewambo
Jakewambo
12 Followers

((((This is simply for fun. I'm aware there are grammatical errors and it's not a perfect story. It's just to explore my fantasies.))))

***

To this day, I have no idea where it came from. The desire to be made to feel like a slut, a fucktoy, a plaything, just an object for a man to play with and use. Ive always secretly craved it. I never knew how to speak up and ask for what I want. I just wanted someone to know what I desired and do it.

So I began a search for the right Dom to play with. I wanted someone in their 30s as well, preferably no kids or marriages, and experience in the BDSM world. I started with joining a website, meeting men for drinks, even going to a motel to see how compatible we were after the drinks. Then I met one. He was a good foot taller than me with muscular arms, smoldering dark eyes, and a deep voice that made me weak in the knees. He could give me a simple look and I knew just exactly what he wanted. I was never allowed to know his name, I simply addressed him as "Sir".

After a light lunch and delicious coffee, I eagerly agreed to join him in his hotel room. I followed him into his room and he shut the door behind me. He quickly shoved me against the door and tried to kiss me.

"Hold on, can we just take it slow? I know we're both here for one reason, but I don't want to move too quick" I said.

"Um..sure..yeah sorry." He took a step back.

Before I could let my breath out, he slammed me against the wall and slapped me across my face.

"Don't be a fucking prude. We both know you're here to get fucking used. So be a good little bitch and do what the fuck I say."

He held me to the wall by my throat and tore my thin tank top with the other hand until my small breasts were hanging freely.

"Look at these tiny little fucking tits. Can't even get a good tittyfucking. I suppose I'll just have to yank those nipples til you squeal huh?"

He squeezed and pulled my nipples until I thought I'd cry. I let out a yelp even though I could feel my pussy throbbing at his abuse.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. You only make noise when I tell you to." He spit in my face and slapped me hard across my cheek again. He pulled down my pants and ripped my panties off. "Open your mouth whore." He spit directly in my mouth then shoved my panties in. "Hope you like the taste of your own cunt."

He pulled a dildo out of a bag next to my feet. He smacked my clit gently with it and kept hitting harder until I squirmed.

"See? You want this don't you? You want to be my fucking toy."

He shoved the thick dildo in my pussy. Pulling it out and shoving it back in. Over and over. Until my body was anticipating his movements. My body started grinding my hips, wanting more. My mind mind begging him to hit my G-spot.

"Yeah, that's a good little whore. Take that shit bitch."

At his final word I came. My body shook and my pussy was dripping. He pulled the toy out and slapped my pussy with his hand.

"I knew it. You're such a greedy fucking whore. Look how wet you are, that pink pussy is dripping, and I know you want more." Laughing at me, making me embarrassed that he made me cum. "You're pathetic. You act like you don't want this, but here you are cumming all over the fucking place like a disgusting bitch. Get on your knees and open your mouth slut. Do what your Master tells you."

He stared at me until I got down on my knees. Watching me, making sure I knew I was doing it on my own because he told me to.

"Look at me you whore" he spit all over my face, multiple times. "That's better. Now you look like my property. Let's see how good your tongue is."

I opened my mouth to wrap my lips around his huge, thick cock. Until he wrapped his own hand around it. "No, you don't get to touch Master's cock. You're going to lick my ass while I jerk this cock and lay my fucking nuts on your face."

I do as I'm told. He jerks his cock up and down, using his other hand to force my face under his balls and into his ass. Every time he jerked his cock his balls would slap my face and cover my eyes. I couldn't even see him. But I heard him moaning and laughing at me.

"Maybe you will make a good pet. Your tongue feels pretty nice. Now open your fucking mouth cunt." He shoved me on my back on the floor. He slapped me again until I opened my mouth wide. He shoved his cock in my mouth and down my throat. He kept doing it until I gagged and was drooling everywhere.

"Mmmm keep making those gargling noises bitch. I'll keep using your mouth as my fuckhole until I'm ready to take your pussy. Swallow my cock you fucking whore"

He fucked my mouth for almost 5 minutes. Holding my arms down as he stood over me and forced his cock back and forth.

"Open your mouth bitch" he hocked spit straight into my mouth. "Ive had enough of your fucking mouth. Let's see how that pussy feels huh?" He stood up and shoved his fingers inside me. Pressing my G-spot. I moaned loudly. "Oh you like that huh? You like that shit you dirty bitch? You are a whore aren't you? Let's see if I can make this cunt squirt"

He pumped his fingers in and out so fast and pressed against mg G-spot every time. My legs started shaking and I felt like I was going to piss myself. Before I know it I felt pure euphoria and screamed when I came. He started laughing at me.

"I knew you'd like that. All the cockwhores want to squirt. But you moaned when I said not to. Get up, walk your ass into the bathroom and lay in the tub" he slapped my ass and pushed me to the bathroom. I climbed over the edge of the tub and laid down on my back. He stepped in as well and stood over me.

"You might wanna shut your mouth for this punishment unless youre a bigger slut than I think you are. Spread your legs and keep eye contact bitch. Watch me fucking mark that body as mine and degrade your precious skin."

He stood over me and held his cock in both hands. Before I knew what was happening, he pissed all over my pussy, focusing on my clit while I trembled with desire. The feeling of his piss on my clit almost made me cum.

"Awh the little horny bitch likes being humiliated don't you you cunt? Open your fucking mouth bitch!" He aimed his cock higher, pissing on my tits and aiming at my nipples. Then he flipped his cock so his piss splashed my tongue. "I think I'm done now. Get up, go lay on the floor like a pathetic piece of trash." He spit on the middle of my face and slapped me. Then waited for me to do what he said.

He got closer to me and pushed my body so I was laying on my belly. He smashed his still booted foot on the side of my face and held me still. He shoved his fingers in my pussy and made me squirt again. Laughing at me again when I came. "God all you're so fucking easy to make cum. That's pathetic. You want to be used to bad. I bet I could just tell you to cum and you would, wouldn't you?" I moaned with my face pushed into the floor. Feeling the sole of his boot pushing my face down made me so horny it didn't make sense. He noticed. "You like that don't you bitch? Being forced? Good. Cause you're mine. You're my fucking cockwhore. You're my fucking cum dump. I'll use you in anyway I want and you'll love it."

He pushed my face down again and slapped my ass with every word.

He pulled a marker out his back pocket. He wrote the words "stupid slut" on my chest, "cockwhore" on my cheeks, "cumdump" above my pussy, and "dumb whore" on my ass.

Laughing to himself, "You fucking love getting degraded and humiliated don't you? You're pathetic. And I'm gonna use you like a fuckhole." He pulled out a pocket pussy that looked like it was a flashlight. He shoved it in my pussy. "I'm gonna use your pussy as a fucking sleeve to hold my toys. How special do you feel now bitch? Knowing I'm fucking this fake pussy between your legs instead of you?" He spit in my face and slapped me again. He pumped his cock in and out of the toy and I could only feel the motions. Knowing he was using my body as a toy to hold his toys made me wild. I started cumming and moaning, begging mentally for his cock to be in my pussy and not the toy.

Almost like he read my mind, he moved his foot and put his legs on either side of mine. "Stay like this. Don't move. I like when girls go limp and let me abuse them. If you don't stay still I'll knock you the fuck out and pound your holes til you're full of my cum then I'll piss inside you and leave you to wake up on your own. Feeling the pain from my cock stretching your pussy and dripping out of every hole." He shoved his cock in me and pounded me so fast I couldn't even breathe.

"You like that bitch? Yeah you do you fucking whore. You fucking slut. Take my cock bitch. I'll cum in your pussy so much you'll be knocked up tomorrow with my fucking baby. And don't stop me. I'm gonna cum in that used up pussy whether you want me to or not."

I was moaning like crazy. Loving every fucking word he said to me. I could've came just from his words. When he said he was going to cum in me I screamed "no! Please. I'm not on birth control! Please!"

He laughed his head off at me while he kept pounding me. "Looks like you're getting impregnated you dirty fucking bitch. I'll fill you up with my cum until you taste it in your throat. Tell me you want my cum you whore!"

"Please give me your cum. Please"

"No tell me to fill you up slut."

"Please fill my pussy with your cum Master"

I moaned the words. Thinking about him filling me up with cum made me so horny I came right then.

"Hahah! Wow. You're a fucking cumslut aren't you? You love the idea of me filling your pussy up with my hot salty cum. You'll be leaking me for days like a good whore. You'll smell like it and every man will know you've been marked."

He pounded my pussy faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. I couldn't contain my moans. He laughed at every single one.

"Hah. The stupid bitch likes getting used. You love that I forced myself on you, don't you?"

"Yes."

Another face slap. "Say yes sir, whore" he screamed at me. I couldn't get the words out. He slapped me again.

"YES WHAT BITCH!"

"Yes sir! Yes!"

"Take it you dirty fucking bitch! Take that cock you whore! I'm so close to making that cunt a disgusting mess!"

He pumped in and out of me so fast my head was smacking the floor and I couldn't breathe. I came over and over. I just wanted his hot cum in my pussy. I whispered out "more...please"

He started screaming at me "oh you want more huh?! You want more you fucking slut? I'll give it to you then bitch!" He spit on my face and shoved it Into the carpet. "It's my turn to cum now bitch. I'm gonna fill that pussy up until you're dripping out my hot cum. You're mine you whore. Cum for me bitch! Cum on my cock like a good fucking whore!"

My body trembled with another orgasm at his demands. I shook uncontrollably and moaned into the floor. "AGH YES! IM CUMMING!" I felt his hot load of cum shoot in my pussy. I moaned at the feeling. He pulled out and slapped my ass.

"One more thing" he flipped me over and shoved his cock back in me. "I need to piss again and you're gonna take it for me" I felt his piss flooding my pussy. I moaned and screamed and clawed at the floor. My body orgasming at the new sensation. "Yeah that's a good bitch. Get up let's go shower."

He pulled me to my feet and helped me in the shower. He scrubbed all the cum and piss and dirt off of me. Then he wrapped his arms around me.

"You might be my favorite plaything ever. You did so well and took everything I gave you. You're perfect. You down for some room service and a movie before our next round?"

I'd found my perfect Dom.

Jakewambo
Jakewambo
12 Followers