My First Gang Bang

Story Info
My first gang bang, I was a cum dump for three strangers…
5.5k words
4.52
36.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first gang bang is memorable not only for the experience itself but because I didn't plan it, or want it, at first...I've made peace with it now but at the time, back when I was a much more innocent 18 year old with only the tiniest idea I might have a kinky side, I might have told you a different story.

I was still in school back then, and my first proper boyfriend was a few years older, a student at the local university. I liked him, he was sweet and respectful and although he wasn't the first man I'd slept with, he was the first to make it good and I enjoyed letting him gently take control and fuck me. I was still a good little girl in those days, although I'd started realising maybe I wanted to do some things good girls shouldn't and wouldn't. I hadn't acted on my vague thoughts, just led where my partner followed.

That day my boyfriend met me after school and took me to a friend's house, a typical grotty, student, shared house, which wasn't cleaned as often as it should be, where a group of his mates and some girls were hanging out, drinking beer (which I hate but at that time drank anyway because that's what everyone did) and shooting the shit. I was the only one still in school uniform and I felt small and uncomfortable, out of place amongst the loud group...that might have led me to drink a bit more than I should have...

I was at the room spinning, can't quite coordinate my movements stage of drunk, passed tipsy but still aware of what was happening, when I realised there were only four guys left in the room and one of them, my boyfriend, was slumped over the coffee table obviously drunk and passed out. When I poked him he groaned but it was going to be a while till he was back with it. It was that moment I also realised I was surrounded by the three other guys who had moved closer to where I sat on the floor. I felt a bit like prey, shy at being the centre of attention, recoiling at their over friendly banter, the sly fingers touching and stroking me, their knowing smiles...I went along with it though, it's not like I knew then how to gracefully get myself out of uncomfortable situations, or had the confidence to just get up and leave like I would now.

One of them suggested a game, something dumb like spin the bottle I think, and a hand grabbed mine to guide it to an empty bottle sending it spinning, it landed on one of the three men and he grinned at me, moving forward on his knees, leaning into my space, clearly planning to kiss me.

I didn't want to kiss him, I was a good girl and my boyfriend was right there, but I didn't know how to object and as his face came close, I felt his lips brush mine, a hand softly petting my arm. I let him kiss me for a few seconds till he pulled away. The young man sitting next to me whispered something about how sweet and hot I looked and I blushed, feeling his hand stroking my arm, moving lightly over my shoulders, twisting and tangling in my hair as he pulled me closer...the bottle spun again and somehow landed on me again and the man beside me kissed me...deeper this time, tongue pushing against my lips till they opened and he slid in, brushing gently against mine. I felt a hand brush my breast, reaching round my back to pull me toward him and deepen the kiss, his other hand sliding along one leg, dipping under my pleated, uniform skirt, caressing soft, bare thigh above the top of my mid-thigh socks. I jerked at that, trying to pull backwards, to get away and other hands were suddenly holding my ankles as I tried to scramble back, my rapid movement making my uniform skirt ride up further.

Hands held me down then, stopping me from moving before the lucky winner was in front of my face again, gripping the back of my head, boxing me in, giving me no choice. I felt his tongue slobber over my lips, tracing where they met as I tried to turn my face away but he forced my mouth open, invading my mouth with his tongue again. I panicked and froze, probably not the right reaction, and he kissed me hard even as I felt someone move behind me, gripping my arms, holding me steady. The man kissing me pulled back "You taste like a sweet, slutty girl" he whispered, before his lips went to my neck and he started to lick and suck.

My neck has always been my biggest downfall, even in non-sexual situations someone touching my neck makes me shiver, and the feel of his lips licking my neck, leaving trails of cooling saliva, sent shivers though me...I couldn't help but gasp and stiffen. I was like an animal freezing, not sure if fight or flight was the right response, shuddering as lips and tongue played on my throat, a tiny moan escaping me as I unconsciously tilted my head to give him better access. I know he liked my reaction because he chuckled and sucked harder, hands reaching to feel my breasts through my shirt as I came to my senses and started to struggle in earnest, desperate to get away before it went too far.

But my drunken struggles against three determined men were not effective and only served to have me end up leaning back against the man behind me, his lips now bumping and sucking at my neck, his hands holding my arms above my head making my back arch, pushing my big, pillowy tits into the grasp of the man who was now kneeling beside me. My legs were held apart by the third man who knelt between my knees, hands stroking up my thighs as I tried to buck and kick them off me.

Somehow in all this my shirt buttons had come undone, although my school tie still held the shirt closed at the neck and my tits were heaving as I drunkenly bucked, trying to escape, dangerously close to falling out of my bra cups. I wasn't as big then as I am now but at 18 my breasts were generous F cups, more than a handful for the man who'd unbuttoned my shirt and was pawing at my skin, pulling my tits out, pushing my bra down commenting on how big my tits were, how hard my nipples, how much of a slut I must be...

Even as he grabbed my tight, pink nipples, pinching them hard, making me cry out, I felt other fingers gently stroke the outside of my panties, a warm hand tracing up and down my slit through the cotton fabric. I was scared than, stuck in a situation I couldn't control, stimulated by hands and lips I didn't want but couldn't resist, scared I might really be a slutty girl who liked it...Without really noticing it I'd become wet, the stimulation of hands and lips and the shame of my situation doing their insidious job. That didn't stop the fingers on my pussy from pausing, clearly noticing my creamy state "Hey, this slut is getting wet," he announced, "I guess she does likes it". They laughed, crass and horrible, enjoying my confusion, enjoying my efforts to escape, my weak demands for them to stop even as I couldn't help arching into their touch, the rough feel of their fingers making my skin burn...

My efforts didn't help, I felt lips on my skin sucking at my neck again, another mouth lapping and biting my left breast, sucking obscenely on my nipple, flicking it with his tongue till I moaned and squirmed. Fingers were probing the sides of my panties now, slyly entering my pussy, flicking my clit, making me whimper, making me more wet and juicy. I couldn't argue they were having an effect on me...my drunken, hazy mind was starting to respond to the sensations they were creating in me. Their total control, my lack of agency, was turning me on, making me crave more, even as my mind wanted to escape.

It was that moment I felt myself hauled up, pulled into a sitting position, back against the coffee table, legs thrown apart, arms held by the man who, a moment before, had been licking my heaving tits. The fingers returned to my pussy, pulling down my panties, till they were round my knees, giving himself free entry to my unprotected hole. He took full advantage, fingers slipping and sliding over my folds, middle finger starting to pump in and out, curled upwards to find my g-spot, until my legs went limp and my head lolled back, a moan I couldn't stop escaping me. I must have looked like such a debauched slut in that moment...tits out falling out of my school uniform, skirt rolled up, a stranger's fingers deep in my wet pussy, barely a foot from where my drunken boyfriend was sleeping...

I still tried to get away, weak and uncoordinated as the effort was, but then the third man, the one who'd held my arms and sucked my neck as I writhed against him, stood in front of me. He was naked from the waist down and his cock jutted up in front of my face, thick and red. He stepped forward, crowding me back against the table until I couldn't look away, I was mesmerised by his cock in front of my face, watching his hand reaching for mine, guiding me to grab him and start stroking. I didn't really want to but I was in a kind of drunken trance by then, endorphins flooding my system making me amenable, pacified by the fingers playing with my pussy, making me feel so good. I tried to object when he moved my hand, but my fingers closed involuntarily round the warm, smooth skin of his cock, and I went along with it, resistance failing. When he removed his hand I went on stroking, slow and uncoordinated but moving on my own. He was staring down at me, a satisfied, predatory stare, holding my dazed eyes as I jerked him off.

For a moment the room was calm and silent...the only noise the fingers squelching into my sloppy pussy and the moaning, heavy breathing I couldn't seem to stop. I'd been pacified by pleasure as I jerked dreamily at the cock in front of me, floating on sensation, my hand sliding rhythmically...the fingers pumping in and out of my pussy pulling me down a dark path to bliss. Then the cock in my hand jerked as the man took a step forward, his hand grabbing my head, lining himself up with the other, forcing his cock into my mouth. I'd barely ever sucked a cock before and I didn't want to suck his cock then, but he was stronger and bigger than me and I didn't get a choice. His dick had hit the back of my throat before I was even aware what was happening and I was choking and gagging, hands pushing and scrabbling against his thighs, tears pouring down my cheeks as he fucked my mouth...I thought I was dying in that moment, unable to breathe, drowning on cock, drool dripping out of my mouth onto my tits as he held my head and buried his dick in my throat, pulling out only when I was desperate for air. I retched and coughed, face red, covered in spit and drool, panting in desperation before his cock was in front of my face again and I was instinctively swallowing him, barely holding on as he rode my mouth. I felt another cock in my hand then and instinctively tried to resist but the cock in my mouth took all my attention and I could only hold on as I was used.

I was dimly aware of voices around me, commenting on my mouth, my juicy pussy, how slutty I looked with my heaving tits hanging out of my uniform shirt...nasty, shaming words making me even hotter as I was owned by their cocks and their fingers, using me like a doll to position and play with as they wanted. I knew I couldn't get away and as the cock fucked my face and I jerkily pulled at the other cock in my hand, I felt the first shameful stirring of orgasm building, the dexterous fingers pumping in and out of my pussy pulling me to release as I choked on cock, moaning like a whore, instinctively opening my legs wider, inviting my invader deeper into me, just to feel more...until I was spasming and cumming, flooding the floor with my juice.

That made them laugh even more and I was manhandled again until I found myself kneeling, surrounded by the men, three bobbing cocks in front of my face. A hand on the back of my head guided me to the middle cock, making it slip and slide against my cheek even as the other two cocks were put into my hands and I started instinctively to pull and stroke. I stared up into the sly faces looking down at me as one of them slid his sticky cock slowly over my face, our eyes meeting as he traced my lips and I opened my mouth and invited him in. Sucking on that fat cock, jerking two others, surrounded by bodies, I felt completely powerless, serving men, it seemed like it was my place...a slut on her knees, pussy dripping with desire, nipples tight and aching, desperate for attention. I was a drunken fuckdoll, a piece of meat, an object these strangers were using to make themselves feel good and I was starting to love it.

My mouth and hands moved from cock to cock, until they crowded closer and I licked and sucked all three together, fingers petting and playing with their balls, slurping and moaning on their cocks, thighs tightly pressed together as I knelt, desperate for any pressure on my aching, needy pussy.

They called me a whore, a greedy cocksucker, a slut...and I could only moan in agreement, their words pushing me further, making me more desperate to please them, until one of them, I have no idea who, had enough and wanted something more.

He pulled back and I felt a loss, even as I continued to service the two cocks in front of me, and moving behind me, he pushed me roughly onto my hands and knees, pulling my panties off my legs and flipping my skirt up as he did so. My wet pussy was exposed then and for a moment I felt embarrassed and reached back blindly to try and cover myself but one of the men dropped to his knees in front of me, guided me to take his cock in my mouth and I relaxed, tranquillised by my need for cock as the third knelt beside me, reaching under me to grip my breasts, pinching and kneading, twisting hard on my nipples where they dangled out of my bra.

I felt something slippery against my pussy then and realised someone was kneeling behind my, head buried in my cunt, lapping and licking at my folds. It was such a blissful feeling my knees went weak and I engulfed the cock in front of me, sucking hard as I moaned and wiggled my ass, desperate for more. I'd forgotten any lack of willingness I'd ever had, I just needed to keep feeling the pleasure, the hands and lips on my body... sex had never been like this before and I really didn't care how slutty I was if I could keep going.

Even as I sucked that delicious cock in front of me I felt hands guiding me onto my side, my head laying against his thigh as one leg was pushed up and out, opening my pussy to the fullest extent before the lips returned, tongue pushing deeper, sucking hard on my tingling clit. I felt more lips on one nipple, sucking deep making me spasm and squirm, even as I tried and failed to keep the cock in my mouth, cumming hard, moaning and screaming. I saw my boyfriend stir then, a moment's terror he'd wake up and see me being used by three strange men, see how wet and wanton I was, how much of a slut, but he just groaned, head hitting the table again eyes slightly open, seemingly watching but unseeing, and I kept on cumming, writhing on my back on the dirty carpet, tits heaving, legs flailing, cunt quivering and dripping.

They watched me squirm, enjoying my slutty display, then their hands were on me again, one man dragging me across the carpet on my back, lining my pussy up with his hard cock, pushing into me with a deep groan. I was so tight, barely experienced, I could feel the drag of his cock balanced between pleasure and pain, friction making me pant and gasp as he pulled out slowly, pausing for a moment, leaving me hanging, desperate to be full again, before slamming into me again. He repeated this a few more times before setting a steady rhythm, hips pistoning into me.

I'd somehow ended up with my head next to my boyfriend's thigh and I stared up at his slack, drunken face as a strange man's cock violated my pussy...then my face was grabbed, turned the other way and a cock pushed into my gasping mouth. I swallowed him down greedily, struggling to keep him in my mouth as my pussy was pounded by the other man. He pinched and played with my nipples as I sucked on his cock, barely managing to breathe from the relentless fucking I was receiving, floating on a sea of pleasure...

The man fucking me kept powering into me, moving my legs, changing the sensation, edging me closer and closer to cumming again, my muffled moans gagged by the cock in my mouth until it pulled away, seeming to sense my need to beg and scream and cry as the cock in my pussy fucked me harder, hips rising off the ground, leaning back on his hands to get as deep as possible, to fuck as hard as possible. It was so powerful I had to brace myself against my boyfriend's thigh to keep from being pushed across the carpet, fingers digging in, leaving bruises. Then with a gasping roar the man fucking me buried himself up to the hilt, pulsing once, twice, his cum shooting into me and I felt more cum, from the cock I'd been sucking, spatter across my face. I realised then a stranger, a man I didn't know, had cum unprotected inside me, while another had cum on my face, and in an instant I knew I was a dirty whore as that thought sent me over the edge, loving the sensation of a strange man's creampie in my cunt, more hot cum on my cheek and across my mouth, and I came again, spasming around the cock in my cunt, milking him dry.

He pulled out then and I felt slimy cum slide out of my ravaged pussy even as the next cock lined up and fucked into me. He seemed larger, or maybe just longer, his cock stroking my inner walls in way the last hadn't, hands reaching down to hold my hips, lifting my lower body off the ground as he fucked into me, my back arching, tits shaking, arms flailing at the seemingly unending assault. Then he came with a yell, more cum sliding out of me as my body quivered and spasmed and he pulled out...his fingers invaded my pussy a moment later, pulling sloppy cum out of me, spreading it over my thighs, seemingly fascinated by the experience. He forced his fingers into my mouth then and made me suck them, tongue sliding and slipping over his fingers, tasting two stranger's cum...

I lay there panting for a minute as he investigated my sloppy cunt, before I was pulled onto my hands and knees, feeling hands gripping my hips till they bruised and a third cock was pushed into my abused hole...I almost came again at that, the change of angle and sensation so sudden and unexpected...my hands gave way, my puffy, sensitive tits scraping against the carpet as I buried my face, moaning wantonly, awash with delicious pleasure.

Then the unthinkable happened, he stopped moving, his cock buried deep, holding me on the cusp of orgasm, simmering, not quite catching fire. "Fuck yourself with my cock, slut..." the brusque order penetrated my orgasm fogged brain, making the other men laugh at my confusion as I looked around... "Come on slut" he ordered "fuck your sloppy cunt with my big, hard cock...move...". I felt his hand gripping my hips, pushing and pulling me back and forth on his cock then he let go and I slowing moved on my own, pushing back onto his cock, gradually humping hard, chasing my release, moaning like an animal in heat...

I could hear them jeering and laughing as I mindlessly fucked myself with his hard, immobile cock till my knees were weak and I was panting hard. Another cock swung into view in front of my face and I reached forward gratefully to suck it, but I could feel the cock behind me trying to escape my pussy and pushed back, needing to be full...but that meant the cock in front of me was out of reach of my needy mouth...it was hell, unfulfilling when I needed to be filled, needed to fulfill my purpose and be rewarded with their cum, instead I was being teased and I whined and moaned, unable to vocalise my desperate yearning need for cock.

I heard the man fucking my pussy laugh again, "fucking needy cumslut aren't you?" I nodded desperately certain he'd take pity and fuck me properly but instead he gripped my hips, pulling me over him as he laid back till I was sitting on his cock... "come on slut, time to bounce that pretty cunt of yours" he instructed as I knelt, then squatted, keeping his cock firmly in my sloppy pussy, bending my knees to squat and impale myself on him, gravity forcing his big cock deep into me...I rode him hard, tits shaking, hair flying, moaning as my clit bounced on his balls, my hands gripping his knees. I felt his hands parting my ass cheeks, playing with my hole and I started to writhe, rocking back and forth on his cock as another appeared in front of me again and this time, blessedly, I could reach it. I bounced and wriggled as I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth, resting my forehead against his stomach, drooling on my tits till I felt the man below me grip my arms, pulling them back behind me as his hips started to thrust, his cock jamming up into me, deep and hard. I started to cum again, losing the cock I was sucking in my desperate spasming...I couldn't stop, riding the wave till the cock buried deep in my grateful cunt pulsed, cum shooting into me again and again and he finally slipped out as I dropped forward panting.

12