My First Gay Bar Experience

Story Info
On Halloween, I decide to dress up and go to a gay bar.
1.2k words
4.06
24.6k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers

This story is solely a work of fiction. All characters are over 18 and consenting adults. Enjoy.

It was October 29 and I was looking for something new. Life was dull; single with a boring desk job, mid twenties and only a few acquaintances; mostly neighbors and co workers. So I thought why not try something new. Something exciting. Something not me. But what?

It took time but finally I thought perhaps I should go to a bar for those who are looking to meet a person of the same sex. After searching online, I found one thirty miles away. It had good reviews. It was clean looking and, to me, looked professional from all the pictures I saw.

"Gay. Bi. Straight. All are welcome here." were the first words which appeared after I tapped the website button. I think this will be fun even though I was not gay but had been with two guys- bj's only. I thought of myself as "Straight with a bi side." So we'll go with bi for the rest of my tale.

Since Halloween was on a Friday, I knew the place would be full or at least hoped it would be. Because All Hallows Eve is a time to dress up, I figured I would wear something kinky. Something that was definitely not me.

Thanks to a strict workout routine and trying to eat a healthy diet, I thought a tight black shirt to show my body's definition, black low top sneakers and very short denim shorts to accentuate my firm butt. It might not be a "costume" but it was far removed from what I would ever think of wearing. So that is what I bought on Thursday for the following nights festivities.

After getting home from work, I showered then laid out my new clothes. My cock was raging hard as I stood naked but I did not touch it; I wanted my ten day load to be ready if I met a new friend. I thought about going "commando" but the denim short shorts were too tight, so I put on a red satin thong I had. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought "Not bad. This will be a fun night."

The drive did not take too long and I arrived at the bar five minutes after six pm. Perhaps too early, fuck it.

As I walked in, the place had to be half full. I found myself a stool at the bar and ordered a beer. While looking around at the many various costumes, a man older than I walked over and extended his hand.

"Hello. I've never seen you here before."

'Yep. It's my first time. I live some thirty miles away." I said with a smile.

This man was dressed in a Star Trek uniform. He was fifteen years older and six inches taller than me.

After talking for ten minutes or so, he suggested we find a table.

"Let's get some appetizers. My treat."

"Oh, no. I can pay my way."

He laughed. "I insist."

So we ordered some wings, onion rings and nachos with cheese. The food was good but having two beers was bad. I rarely drink and two beers was more like six to my mind and body.

He looked concerned "You feel alright? I can't have you pass out here."

Then he paused, smiled and said "Or drive home."

"Yea, I feel ok but not ok enough to drive home."

"It's 7:45. How about we go to my place, talk and after you feel better, I will drive you back here so you can get your car. Don't worry about leaving it, this place closes at three am. No one will notice."

"Sounds like a plan."

As we stood up, he walked over to me. Put his left hand on my rear and whispered "Such a fine man you are. Can't wait to see how big it is."

My cock went full erection on me.

His condo was not that far away. While making small talk he said "So, are you into Star Trek or any sci fi series or movies?"

"Not really. The only three sci fi movies I like are the original Star Wars trilogy."

"Same here. They are classics."

After getting out of his car, he walked over. "Need any help?"

"No. I'm alright."

"Good. I want my new pal to be lucid while he pleasures me."

As we entered his home, he flicked on the lights. Grabbing my arm, he led me to the guestroom.

Wasting no time he said "I see your cock is almost ready to break through your shorts." Grabbing and feeling it he said "But seeing as how I paid for our food, you can repay me using that tongue of yours on my seven inch dick."

"Yes, sir."

"Good response, cock sucker. You will always show me respect."

This man took charged so quickly, I liked it.

"I am going to undress and sit on the bed. You, my cock slut, will wait 'til I am nude then undress very slowly."

While sitting on the queen sized bed, his eyes took in every aspect of my body as I undressed. I am very comfortable with my body so being nude in front of a stranger did not bother me at all. Seriously.

"Such a smooth body. Do you shave all your hair or what?"

"No, sir. I am naturally hairless."

"Good. I like my guys smooth. Now come closer to your new pal."

He gently ran his hands over my shoulders, down to my chest and squeezed each nipple very hard. Commenting on my flat stomach his hand got closer to my hard on.

"Such a nice cock." He extended his tongue and licked it. All I could do was moan.

While both his hands played with my cock, he said "Now, cock slut, have you ever given head to another dude?"

"Yes, sir. Two."

He let go of my cock and felt up my firm behind. "A novice. I think you will be a good cock sucking student. Kneel and open your mouth."

I did and soon his seven inches slowly entered my mouth.

"That's it, slut. Relax your mouth and accept my dick."

Soon I was gagging on his rod. Gulping noises mixed with his moans to fill up the air with an erotic sound.

"Yes. That's it slut. Just like that."

My head was going up and down. Gulping. Gagging. This man was truly teaching me how to suck cock.

"I will not tell you when I am going to cum my cock slut. You will learn to wait and be surprised."

And surprised I was. His hands grabbed my head.

"Fuck. Yes. Take all my cum, you fucking cock slut."

His load was big and he shot three streams.

"Now, remove your mouth from my cock. Show me what I gave you."

Opening my mouth, I tilted my head back.

"Your mouth has been coated with my cum juice. You are now my cock slut."

He looked at me and in a firm tone said "Swallow it all, slut! Then kiss the head."

I did and would be his cock slut for many nights after that.

mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers