My First Gay Experience

Story Info
A gay roommate uses his straight roommate.
11.1k words
4.59
76.4k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains elements of non-consent, (male) homosexuality, abuse and other related kinks. It is based on a true (positive) experience. It is meant as entertainment. It is not in any way a social commentary, political statement or a statement in general against anyone or any group. It is meant for people to enjoy. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Man, don't believe we are doing this, you know?" I tell my room mate as he hands over the joint. He smiles at this, letting me know he feels the same way. You see we are both 19 and are going to school as well as working full time. Because of this, you don't get a lot of free time. But somehow tonight we are both off and at the same time.

My roommate is named Bo, and we've been friends since high school. We've always clicked together in a unique way and have been through a lot of stuff. I mean, I was the first one he told when he came out, not that it changed anything. I had a feeling he liked guys for a long time, but didn't want to bring it up to be tactful. I mean, in the end, he doesn't say anything about me liking girls so why should I say anything about him liking guys?

In that regard we were pretty respectful to each other. Since we live in a one bedroom apartment with our two beds in the same room, it would be awkward if either of us brought back a partner to have sex with.

Now with our one night off in a long time, we decided to do something sort of crazy. We managed to score a couple of joints off Bo's brother, and then paid him to get us some booze. Now being a bit of a jackass, his brother got us wine coolers instead of beer, but its not like we can do anything about it. And in the end, booze is booze.

So we are currently in our bathroom with the fan on, passing the joint back and forth. It doesn't take much for me to get high as I rarely do it. When it sets in, it is very enjoyable as I'm able to chill and kick back. And this is after killing about half of our wind coolers. In short, I have a very nice buzz that is only getting stronger.

After the joint is finished, we go back into the living room and start watching TV. Since we are both broke, we don't have some great fancy TV or anything. Just an old TV connected to an over the air system.

"Hey, that's...that's what's his name..." I begin as I see an actor I know on TV. It's playing some old movie that I've never seen before, but since it has a lot of action we decided to watch it.

"Gonna finish that thought Tim?" Bo then prods me as I take too long before finishing the thought. I turn to look at him, giving him a look of fake annoyance. I currently am sitting on a three seat vinyl couch that I brought to the apartment, while he is on the two seater which he brought.

"You know, John what's his name...Bibbins," I finish, pointing at the screen. As I point, I feel the full effect of the joint kicking me. I smile at the feeling as I feel so very laid back and happy. I mean, life is good at the moment. Don't have much of anything, but things are going good.

"That's not John Bibbins you ass," Bo tells me in a passionate way that states that he knows he is right and I am wrong. Most of the time we get along very well and rarely ever fight, but that doesn't mean we don't have "Debates."

"Yeah it is. That's John Bibbins," I tell him, very confident that I'm the right one. This then brings a brief debate between us, which to me sounds intelligent and smart, but I know to someone that isn't drunk or high probably sounds like two children saying, "Yes it is/no it isn't."

"Fine motherfucker, wanna bet?" I then challenge. When one of us dares the other ot a bet over a topic, it means that person 100% believes they are in the right. Not that we bet anything important. Most of the time it's something stupid like to do a dumb dance in the middle of a restaurant or to wear a dress to do laundry.

"Fine, let's bet then!" He challenges with the same level of intensity as I do. Fueled by drinking and the joint, we both look at each other and have the same thought...that this bet has to be good. It has to be wild. It has to be something they will regret saying the other is wrong.

"Let's bet..." I begin, really trying to think up something he would hate. Prank calling someone he liked? No, too stupid. Having to purchase extra small condoms? Nah, no money for that.

"The loser can't wear clothes for the rest of the night," Bo then suddenly states. The way he says it is very odd because it's not so much a suggestion but a statement. A bet has to be agreed by both of us, but in this case, it sounds almost like he's already decided.

"Ok, deal," I say, feeling a weird sort of feeling. I can't really make out what it is, but know it comes from him just decreeing what we are betting for. It's only after I agree that I think about this. Loser basically gets naked. Neither of us has seen the other naked for obvious reasons. But this isn't so much about anything sexual as it is embarrassment, as I'll be honest, to be seen by anyone naked who isn't a lover is pretty embarrassing.

Bo then pulls out his laptop and sets it on the coffee table that the two couches chare. He turns it towards me so I can see the screen as well. Calmly he types in the name of the movie into the web browser.

"Gee...who's that, oh yeah, it's NOT John Bibbins," Bo then states, pointing at the name listed on the cast list. At seeing this, my jaw drops. Surely that can't be right. The website has to be wrong. I know he wouldn't cheat me, so I know it's not that, but that has to be John Bibbins. It has to be.

As I look at the picture, I know that I'm wrong. I was thinking of another guy completely. For some reason my buzzed and high mind made the connection and I was too stubborn to think I could be wrong. Damn. Double damn.

"Damn it, you're right," I concede, the righteous fury that I had leaving me like air out of a balloon. I then lean back in the couch as if nothing happen. I mean, he doesn't really want me to strip, right? Just being right is enough for him.

"Strip bitch," Bo demands, as if me daring to say that he was incorrect was a personal insult. He says it with such passion too, like he's been waiting to get some sort of revenge on me.

"Come on man, you aren't really going to make me, are you?" I protest, showing that I don't really want to. His response to this is the same as before, with him just demanding that I "Strip bitch."

Something odd happens at this. I feel a stirring in my cock. It's a very weird stirring to, but one that is clearly some sort of arousal. But it's a dark arousal. Like when you enjoy something you know you shouldn't.

My shoes are kicked off, and then I peel off my socks. Taking a breath I then grab the bottom of my Tshirt and peel it off so I become bare chested. Feeling oddly vulnerable, I am very much aware of Bo staring at me as I do this. It makes me feel, well, tingily. I mean, he really wants to see me naked. I can't think of anyone that has ever wanted that.

It makes me feel wanted, but again in a dark way as I know I shouldn't feel that way. I mean, I'm not gay. I know that sexuality is a fluid thing, so there are different levels to it, so it's not a 100% gay or 100% straight sort of thing, but I've never looked at a guy before in that way.

"Pull them down, now," Bo then demands in a very authoritative manner as my hands are on my pants. The way he does this is more of a friend wanting to embarrass another friend instead of a predator molesting a victim, but it still makes me feel weird.

With shaking hands, I undo my belt. I know that if I wasn't high right now, I would never do this. Hell, I would have never agreed to the bet if I was sober. But being so loose is the only reason why I'm able to do it.

And then I do it. I pull my loosened pants and boxers down. When I do, my bare ass and cock are visible to him. In what is embarrassing as I can't hide it, I find I'm almost at half-mast right now. My cock which should be limp is now showing its signs of excitement.

My face is bright red as I peel my pants and boxers off to become completely naked in front of him...in my living room. I bite my lip as I sit back down, as I'm no longer sure what to do in this situation.

"Toss your clothes across the room. Wouldn't want you to go back on the bet," Bo then says. But I see that he's watching the TV now and isn't even looking at me. For some reason this makes me feel better. It makes me more comfortable, if that could even happen now.

I gather up my clothes, finding that I feel a bit humiliated not just from being naked, but because I'm having to do what he told me to do. Neither of us tells the other what to do. It's never been like that. But now I put my clothes into a huge ball and throw it. The ball lands on the other side of the room, by the bedroom door.

Nervous like never before, I lean back on my couch. I keep looking at my clothes which feel like they are a million miles away. I know this is silly as all my clothes are in the bedroom which is in the next room, but to get to them, I would have to get up and walk in front of him.

Trying to act normal, but forgetting what normal looks like, I put my feet on the coffee table as well as put my hands in my lap. I look at the TV, trying to get into whatever it is that is on. If it is the same movie or something new, I don't know. The only thing I do know is how incredibly humiliated and owned I feel currently.

"Come on man, you can't be hiding it like that," Bo then complains as if I'm cheating on the bet. At first I'm confused as I don't know what he's talking about. And thanks to being high, for a moment I forget that anything weird has happened. Then I see him look at my crotch, to which my eyes follow. With my legs on the coffee table, my knee has to bend. This combined with my hands on my legs means his view of my manhood is completely blocked.

"Put your feet down, spread your legs and I don't know, put your hands behind your head," he then states. He doesn't say it in a "Do it or you are doomed" sort of voice, but it is very clearly what he wants.

I hear him say all this, and though I know I'm high, it takes me a few extra moments to properly take them in. I mean, did he really say that? He couldn't have, right? Cause...putting my hands behind my head?

"Come on man, put my hands behind my head? That's stupid," I protest. When I do, he's already back looking at the TV, so he has to turn to look at me again.

"Hey, you lost the bet. And unless you know a better way to keep you from cheating at it, I'm all ears," he tells me. When he says this, it feels so odd to think how comfortable I am around him, even in this situation. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Embarrass me? Yes. But willfully hurt? No.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I tell him. My face burns red again as he watches me as I remove my feet from the coffee table and put them on the floor. Closing my eyes as I feel the humiliation come from it, I spread my legs, which makes it feel like my cock is seen by the world.

Lastly, I lift both of my hands. When I do, my face burns so hot from the humiliation of it, but I realize something...I like it. I like him telling me what to do like this. I like him humiliating me in this fashion as strange as it is.

My hands move behind my head, where I interlock my fingers. With my hands like this, and my cock so blatantly exposed, the tingling I feel returns full force. And before I know it, my cock has gotten even harder, which I know he sees as he's looking right at it. I only hope he doesn't mention it, or about me liking any of this.

He then turns and goes back to looking at the TV without saying anything. Just turns and lays back on his couch to get comfortable, leaving me like this.

For a long while, I stare forward, not really seeing anything. Every so often I look down to see my cock out in the open like this, but then I will look away fast. I really don't believe this. I'm naked. NAKED. Naked in my living room. I'm freaking naked. And I'm liking it, like I'm some sort of weird kink guy. But again, I know if I wasn't high or had been drinking, I would have never done this, or admitted that I am enjoying it.

The movie goes on and after a while, I begin to watch it. Thanks to being high, I am able to chill out and relax. I still feel really odd, but it at least feels a bit more normal as we both watch the movie.

Every so often, Bo does stop and turn to look at me, no doubt to check that I'm not covering myself. At first these are quick glances, but the more he does it, the more they turn into lingering looks. And he clearly looks at my cock each time. This then becomes him randomly reminding me of how I'm supposed to sit, such as him saying, "Spread those legs," in which I would move my feet to either ends of the couch. This gets more and more humiliating as he does it sometimes without even looking away from the TV.

As much as it feels weird to admit it, him doing this only serves to make me feel even more aroused. It gets that my cock actually starts to throb from being humiliated like this. Thankfully, I'm not full rock hard or anything, but it is still extremely embarrassing. It's not like I can hide my hardening cock from another guy. He knows exactly what is happening.

"Ahhh, such a good little boy, sitting there naked and looking stupid," Bo suddenly says in a patronizing manner. I turn to see him looking at me with an evil smirk. I would show him the middle finger, but for some reason I know I shouldn't. That if I did move my hands from where they are, he would make me do something more.

"Fuck you," I retort as the only thing I can do, and he laughs. He then sits up completely and finishes what was left of his drink. As he does this, I brace myself for him to tell me something else to do, something more embarrassing as the movie is about to end. What crazy new order is he going to want now? To face the window? To go outside? As I brace for whatever he is about to say, I find it so odd that I feel so terrified at the moment, as well as excited. These feelings really do blow my mind.

"Well, your naked butt can stay up, but I think I'm gonna go to bed," Bo then comments and yawns. In a series of conflicting rushing emotions, I both am relieved and heartbroken that he's not going to do anything more to me. That this is how this ends. What I wanted to happen, I have no clue, but thought something more would. But if it did, then that would be a true gay experience, and I'm not sure what that would do or what it would mean for me.

"No, I-I'm done too," I tell him, trying hard not to sound down. These are such confusing emotions that are both violating and arousing, which are not helped from the fact that I'm high and have been drinking.

"After you then," he says, motioning for me to go to the room. To this I stand while keeping my hands behind my head still. I'm not sure if he would say anything if I lowered them as the night is clearly over, but I keep them up anyway. In any case, I want to savor the feeling just for the few extra moments. To feel one last gasp of this sort of sexual humiliation.

As I walk, I feel my hard cock swinging in an embarrassing manner. It's not something that I can hide and feels very noticeable. I on purpose look forward and not at him as though I can't see it, I feel him looking...at it. Finally I walk past him completely.

"Ahhh, look at that firm butt of yours," he says in mocking manner to which I repeat my earlier "Fuck you." But then I walk into the bedroom and am officially out of his sight. There I move to my bed and turn on the lamp. Feeling my heart pound, I feel that this nightmare-like dream is over as I sit down.

In the living room, I hear Bo collecting the bottles, and putting them in the kitchen. He's always been a 'neat freak' so he's no doubt cleaning up a bit, even if he is high or drunk. As he does this, I take a few deep breathes as I replay what's happened. To make sense of these feelings.

Feeling somewhat normal, I grab pajamas from my dresser and also a pair of boxers. Since the confusing emotions are ending as the night is over, I can feel my cock start to soften. After all, I don't have to be naked any longer. I no longer have to let him see...all of me.

Sitting on my bed again, I move my boxers to my feet to start to pull them up. When I do this, Bo walks into the room, in which he's holding my discarded clothes from earlier. He has them all bunched up in his arms.

"You left your clothes out there-HEY! What are you doing?!" Bo says as he enters, but then looks at me stunned. I'm currently sort of bent on my bed as I had just started pulling my boxers up, in which they are at my ankles.

"I'm...getting ready for bed," I say, confused by his reaction. I mean, he really looks shocked or upset. So much so that he proceeds to drop my clothes right at the door and just looks at me incredibly.

"No, you lost the bet, that means the entire night jackass," he tells me. I look at him, my eyes widening as I feel so much confusion. Is he serious? Why does it even matter? It's not like he'll see anything once I'm under the sheets. Why would he even care if I'm naked?

"You know what, that's like the third time you tried to cheat, man," he says, again sounding upset. Not just upset but hurt, like he can't believe I would try and cheat my best friend. He then shakes his head in a disappointed manner. I'm not sure if he is messing with me or not, but I do have an urge to say, "Sorry man."

"It's fine. Fine. You know why? Cause going to have to take steps to make sure you don't cheat anymore," he then warns in a very serious tone. Instantly, his in-control manner combined with his anger serves to make all those strange emotions come back. For a large part of me wants to say that this isn't funny anymore and that the night is over, while another part wants him to order me to do more. It's so out of the normal that I wonder if I'm actually tripping from bad weed or something, which I've never heard of before.

"Lay down, now," he orders. At this I gulp as I know I have a choice. Maybe the most important choice of the night or even my life. If I do what he wants and lay down, it means something will for sure happen. Something sexual. I mean, to do as he wants means that I'm like, I dunno, giving in and letting him do what he wants. I don't know where it will lead and if anything bad will come from it, but that is what will happen.

"NOW!" he commands, and I find myself lying on my bed, my boxers and pajamas left on the floor leaving me completely naked. I make sure to keep my hands to my side which brings back that strange humiliation feeling. As I knew would happen, my cock hardens again to which it begins to sticks up that noticeable way.

"Put your hands over your head," he then orders. Gulping again, I move my arms, allowing both hands to go behind my head like on the couch except laying down.

Now he moves towards me to come to the side of my bed. When he starts to move, I look up at the ceiling, like I'm not allowed to look at him as I feel so weird towards him at the moment. When I see him in my view, I turn my head as I feel so humiliated and intimidated by him that I can't even look.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" I then protest as he grabs my right wrist and pulls. He guides my hand to the top end of the bed, and then positions it so it goes through the wooden bars of my headboard. My headboard is basically a series of thick wooden bars which is meant to look decorative. Never have I put my hands through it. And a moment later, he's done the same to my left hand to, so they both stick through the bars.

"You're making me do this so you don't cheat," he says in a way that suggests he isn't doing anything wrong, I am. He moves from the side of my bed, leaving me to keep my hands like this. My heart is pounding hard again and my emotions are swirling. Again I know if I wasn't high then I would move my hands out and tell him to stop, but instead, wrapped in this new world I stay as I am.