My First Group Sex

Story Info
Drawn by accident with relatives to group sex.
2.4k words
4.06
38.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

I am Rashmi, 23 years and pursuing the course of B Sc Nursing. Today I am going to share the unexpected way in which I was exposed to sexual experiences. I have an elder sister, Dipti, who is 28 years. My sister works in a private financial company and was married to her colleague, Bikram about one and half year back. My brother-in-law Bikram is about 32 years. Our parents died about 6 years back in an accident. Since then my elder sister is looking after me.

It was during November last year when our Nursing college had a week long vacation and I decided to pay a visit to my elder sister and brother-in-law. Their place was about 100 km away from my college. By the time I reached their place it was already 8.30 PM. They lived in a house of their own at the outskirt of the time. On reaching their place, I found the main door locked from outside though I could see lights on in the first floor. Surprisingly, one car was parked just outside the campus of their house.

As I had visited their place several times in the past, before pressing the door bell I decided to check their back door. It was closed but not bolted from inside. So that when I pushed it mildly, it opened. The entire ground floor was dark except for a low watt led in the passage. I could hear some voices and wondered what could have happened. I slowly climbed to the first floor and could hear few voices coming from the bedroom. I was curious to find what it could be. The bedroom door was locked. So I peeped through the keyhole and what I saw made my legs shiver.

On the king size bed in the bedroom my elder sister was sitting wearing a transparent nightie that exposed more than what it covered. There were four males on the bed, including my brother-in-law, each of them wearing only their underpants. I did not recognize the other three. The most elderly among them was a bald man in his mid-forties while there were two others and it appeared that they were in their late thirties. One of them was bright complexioned and extremely hairy while the other one had curly hairs. Looking at the overall environment of the bed room I could feel it was a kind of sexual adventure in which my elder sister and brother-in-law were willing parties. I felt a kind of hatred at what I saw but could not resist the temptation of my young mind to watch what happens.

I heard my brother-in-law telling others, "This is Dipti's first experience. Please don't be rough and do everything with care."

The elderly man assured, "Don't bother, we will be nice and gentle and she will enjoy every bit of it."

Then the elderly man said to my sister, "Dipti, now remove your nightie. Let us see your youthful beauty."

Without any protest or hesitation, I saw Dipti removing her nightie. She was now only in her blue lacy bra and panty. The elderly man pulled Dipti's face near him and planted a kiss on her lips and then said to my brother-in-law, "She has sexy juicy lips."

At his comment both Dipti and Bikram smiled awkwardly. In the meantime, another man had lifted the bra cups of Dipti exposing her boobs and was playing with her nipples. My sister let out a groan escape as the man played with her nipples. In the meantime, all the three men except my brother-in-law, had removed their undergarments and their phallus were hard and jumping in excitement.

The elderly man teasingly said to my sister, "Dipti, remove Bikram's underwear too. Let us see how he is enjoying."

Dipti followed his command and pulled out my brother-in-law's underwear exposing his throbbing and hard manhood. In the meantime four of them have gone closer to my sister and two of them had placed one hand each of my sister on their throbbing cock and my sister was caressing them with mild strokes. Two men were at the same time playing with her tits fondling them quite passionately. The elderly man raised Dipti's hands and started kissing her shaved armpits and Dipti giggled as it created sensation in her. The hairy man then pulled down Dipti's face to his phallus and commanded, "Suck this nice baby. I wish to feel the touch of your sensuous lips on my cock."

My sister obliged by taking the entire length of his dick inside her mouth and sucking gently even to the extent that his pubic hairs were inside her mouth. As Dipti was with her face down on the phallus of the hairy fellow, the other one pulled down her lacy panty exposing her big round asses and slapped on those asses. My brother-in-law tried to interfere, "Please go gentle, not so hard."

"You shut up", retorted the hairy fellow, "She will protest if it hurts hers. Don't you see, she is enjoying the slaps?"

The elderly fellow laughed obscenely and said, "Good whores always enjoy hard slaps on their asses and pussy."

As if encouraged by his words, the hairy fellow turned my sister so that her pussy was exposed and slapped there hard making her shiver and moan and the hairy fellow said to my brother-in-law, "Bikram, your wife has a wet pussy and her labia lips are as sensuous as her upper lips."

And telling his the hairy fellow descended his face on my sister's clean shaved pussy and began to suck her nether lips hard making her body arch and writhe in passion. The other man with curly hair was all along playing with her boobs. As my sister was lying then on her back, the elderly bald fellow climbed on her and holding her face between his hands began to kiss and lick her face. Soon all the three fellows were near her face with their dicks near her mouth and commanded her to suck. Without least protest Dipti started sucking their rods alternately.

I was watching with awe the carnal game that was going on and wondered why my sister and brother-in-law participated in such a dirty game. At the same time, I felt excited too to watch the naked game. At one point of time I noticed that my elder sister has been made to turn upside down on the bed with her back on the top and her body was supporting on her elbows so that her big boobs were hanging just above the bed. The fellow with curly hair continued to knead her hanging boobs. Then suddenly I saw the elderly bald fellow playing with her asses and pushing his fingers in her rectal hole which made Dipti scream mildly.

The elderly fellow said something to my brother-in-law which I could not hear. But I saw my brother-in-law leave the bed and return back with a tube of KY Jelly. The elderly fellow then applied the jelly in her rectal area pushing his fingers deep inside her anal hole. Dipti pleaded something to him in broken voice. But the man slapped her hard on her asses and said, "Don't forget who is the boss. You are just to carry out the commands."

Then I saw the elderly man mounting on Dipti holding his hard rod against her anal hole. I was ashamed and could not imagine what was going to happen. But my curiosity got better of my senses and I peeped closely through the keyhole. I saw Dipti writhing in pain as the elderly man tried to invade her anal hole. He made three or four attempts and then I heard my elder sister scream as the bald man pushed the entire length of his rod in her rectal hole. The man then held Dipti by hair and started pumping her. I realized that she was being sodomized. In the meanwhile, the fellow with curly hair pushed his rod in Dipti's mouth and commanded her to keep sucking while her rectal hole was being ploughed by the elderly fellow. Dipti was moaning which revealed both her pain and excitement.

Perhaps I got too engrossed in watching their activities and did not notice that the other two fellows were no longer on bed. I was startled when suddenly my mouth was gagged and I was lifted from near the keyhole by rough hands. Before I could understand anything I was taken inside the bedroom and thrown on the bed were my elder sister was already getting anal fucked by the elderly man.

"Who is she?" asked the fellow with curly hair, "She was watching through the keyhole. We heard a sound and caught her."

Dipti and Bikram were very bewildered to see me and both tried in vain to cover their nakedness.

Dipti pleaded, "Don't do anything to her."

Bikram also repeated the same requesting others that I may be allowed to go. But the elderly fellow said, "But she watched everything. How can we let her go? She is a witness."

"She will not tell anyone." Bikram asserted.

"But how can we trust her?" said the elderly man, "Make her a party of the game and her mouth will be shut for ever."

"Sir, please spare her. She is my sister and very innocent" pleaded my elder sister.

The elderly man mischievously said to my brother-in-law, "Bikram, she is your sister-in-law, you half wife. You shared your wife with us. Why are you hesitant sharing your half-wife?"

The elderly man directly spoke to me, "Your sister and brother-in-law had misappropriated our company's money amounting to fifteen lakhs. We caught them But did not fire them nor handed them over to police. In return they agreed to provide us the service, as you know.

We were satisfied at the service. But now that you are here and have been a witness, we can't take risk. We won't force you but if you don't provide service like your sister, both Bikram and Dipti will be fired and handed over to police. It is up to you."

Both my elder sister and my brother-in-law tried to argue with them. But they wouldn't listen. Rather as a punishment the elderly man commanded the other two that my elder sister be fucked in front of me. Without any mercy the hairy fellow and the man with curly hair caught my elder sister and started eating her pussy while the other was fondling her boobs. In less than ten minutes time, my sister revealed her excitement and the curly hair fellow placed himself between her thighs and his manhood invaded my sister's cunt and began to fuck her hard.

My mouth was still gagged and it was aching. Without asking for my consent the elderly fellow began to unhook my skirt and pulled down my panty exposing my bushy pubic area. He then called my brother-in-law, "Bikram just see she has a bushy wet cunt like her sister. She is already hot and her cunt is dripping."

I won't tell a lie; having watched their carnal game so far I was already wet between my thighs. I knew that I was in a situation from which I can't escape. So I gestured the elderly fellow to remove my gag indicating my submission to their lust. This seemed to please the bald fellow, who removed my gag and pulled me to sit on his hard phallus. In front of my elder sister and brother-in-law in removed my top and unhooked my bra and started fondling my nude body.

But some ordeal was yet there. He asked the hairy fellow to give a demonstration on my sister of mouth fucking so that I can see it. In front of all of us, the hairy fellow made my elder sister hang her head while he started mouth fucking her. But the elderly fellow was too villainous as he tightly caught me with his body and asked my brother-in-law to violate me first. Both my sister and brother-in-law resented but they made my brother-in-law to fondle my boobs, play with my pubic hairs. I was almost dying in shame and so was my sister.

The elderly man said to me, "Just see the hard dick of your brother-in-law. It is ready to violate you. He is just ashamed because his wife is here."

Soon they made me lie on my back and forced my brother-in-law to fuck my mouth and it continued till he discharged his thick salty load of cum in my mouth. The three fellows then kissed me sucking my lips and I was laid completely nude beside my sister. The elderly bald fellow then started with my bushy cunt parting the hairs to bring out my labia lips. Then he began fingering my pussy and sucking my labia lips sending hitherto unknown sensations in my body. Soon I started moaning shamelessly.

It perhaps continued for half an hour after which I saw the bald fellow positioning himself and asked me to fold my legs so that my knees are near my boobs. My pussy was totally exposed to him. It was wet too. Still he spitted on my pussy lubricating it further and without any warning pushed brutally his demon inside. I screamed in pain as I got deflowered and had little bleeding to accommodate his flesh rod. He started plumbing slowly at first and then accelerated his speed with brutal thrusts in my soft muscles. Excited as I was I soon picked up with his rhythm humping my buttocks and moaning uncontrollably. By the time his demon flooded my cunt with his cum, I had become his shameless whore.

That night on the same bed, beside my elder sister, two other fellows also fucked me. After initial shame and shock, we became actually shameless and when the bosses of my sister and brother-in-law left next morning, me, my elder sister and my brother-in-law were sleeping nude on the same bed.

I am not sure if my elder sister was required to satisfy their bosses on few more occasions or not but they have not bothered me anymore. However, a little secret is still there, not known to my elder sister. It is that after that night I have gone to bed with my brother-in-law on three more occasions when Bikram arranged our secret meetings in the absence of my elder sister.

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers