My First Happy Ending

Story Info
My first experience having a happy ending massage.
898 words
3.9
15.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night before my 23rd birthday and I was horny on another level. I was on a road trip and trying to relieve this feeling any way I could. After wandering into a couple sex shops, buying some items like a pocket pussy and lube, then enjoying my first adult theater, I ended up looking for a massage parlor.

I basically chose the one closest to me and parked on the street in front of it. I mentally prepared a bit, but not much, and tried to open the door finding that it was locked. Upon looking closer I saw that there was a sign that said something along the lines of "ring first". So that's what I did.

I was greeted by a cute little 26 year old Chinese girl. Pretty slender and fit but had a great ass and nice perky boobs. She led me to a room on the right and allowed me to settle in a bit. Without much leading up to it, she asked if I wanted her to jerk me off. Jackpot. I said yes.

So she told me to get naked and she would come back soon. This was my first ever massage so I was hesitant to take my boxers off. She came back inside and I asked if I should take them off. She said yes.

I could tell this girl was horny and was just as excited as me if not more. She quickly took her top off, exposing her sexy perky tits to me. Her skin was so creamy and her nipples were nice and hard.

She put a condom on my completely soft dick, crouched down on the ground next to the massage table, and started sucking. I was very pleased being that she went straight to sucking and not even jerking me off. Although, this was my first blowjob wearing a condom.

She was so good at sucking dick. In less than a minute I must have been fully hard. This was easily the best head I had ever received, condom and all.

After a while, feeling close to cumming already, I asked if I could lay down. She agreed and got a towel for me to lay my head on. I felt as though I was being pampered and taken care of like a king.

She may have continued sucking but eventually took the condom off. As she was jerking me off with her bare hand, I asked if she was wearing panties. She lifted her skirt up and showed me that she indeed was. Some silky little purple panties with lace on them and a ribbon on the front. I told her I wanted her to sit on my face while she jerked me off.

She sat her sexy tight little ass above my face but didn't completely crush me. She sort of hovered over me and let me enjoy the view. I went on to start licking her pussy through her panties. This was so fucking hot to me I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my load for her.

After this, we ended up standing together. She was so horny that she didn't rush me out or anything. She sort of just stood there topless with me naked as we flirted and touched each other a bit. She said "You make me..." I believe the word she was looking for was horny. She made me super horny too and I loved that we were around the same age. Two horny young people just having fun.

We kissed multiple times. She was eager to let me kiss her soft lips. This felt super intimate for the situation at hand.

She eventually started sucking on my nipples and licking them. At some point she started biting them. Not as pleasurable for me as licking in particular, but it was pretty hot and she seemed to enjoy biting my rock hard, sensitive nipples.

I asked her if she wanted me to eat her out and she said yes. She laid down sideways on the massage table with her pussy facing me. She had one of the sexiest bushes I've ever seen. Her pussy hair was pretty damn long and black, but around her lips themselves she was freshly shaved.

I started by taking her bush in my mouth and pulling on it with my lips. I wanted her to know how much I loved her hairy pussy.

Then I began licking and sucking her clit. The fact that she was even letting me do this was super hot. She probably would have played with me all night if I wanted to.

I eventually stopped and I got ready to leave. I told her I wanted to take her panties with me as a souvenir. She was very eager to allow this as well, but she showed me that they had a tear in them. I said this was fine but she went to another room and came back with another pair of panties that were pink and almost identical to the purple ones. I found this incredibly cute and sweet.

She asked me if I liked them and I said yes but I wanted both pairs. She let me keep both of them, stuffing them in my pocket before she walked me out. What a great souvenir and a great experience.