My First Heels

Story Info
Getting to a new high.
2.1k words
4.45
17.2k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

My First Heels

It was a warm, morning when I awoke. The closed curtains failed to keep the bright sun shine from lighting up my bedroom. My cloudy mind cleared and I found my hand stroking my morning wood. I stretched under the silky sheet covering my Queen sized bed. The clock read 6:30.

I flipped off the covers and sat up on the edge of my bed and stretched my arms up towards the ceiling. Walking to the bathroom to pee dress only in my pink coloured night shirt, my bare feet plopped on the bare wooden floors. My semi-soft, uncut penis rubbed against the soft shirt that was just long enough to cover it. With the door open, I sat on the commode to relieve my bladder and wiped my wet tip with some tissue when I was done.

Finished with the bathroom for now, I put on a knee length, red and pink kimono type robe and some Japanese style zori then went to the kitchen to make a latte on my new espresso machine. It took some practice getting the espresso with just the right crema and foaming the milk perfectly. I learned on line how to create a heart atop. I took a sip. "Mmmm... Perfect!"

I set my cup on a table near the chesterfield and went to retrieve the morning paper from my front porch. Fortunately the delivery guy puts it right on my door step so I only need to open it a crack to reach and grab the journal. I flipped through it pretty quickly while enjoying my latte, I finished the Sudoku before I went for my shower.

I took off my robe and night shirt before stepping under the pouring rainfall of warm water. I carefully soaped and rinsed everything over my hairless body. After dabbing the water droplets with my oversized, fluffy, pink towel, I dusted on some perfumed body powder before going back to my bedroom to dress. The fact I was staying home due to the Corona outbreak was no reason not to dress like a lady. I selected my bright, crimson red bra and panties along with the matching garter belt to keep my stockings from falling down. The stockings were white but seemed to have a little pink hue to them depending on the light.

I carefully placed my Double D sized forms into my lacy bra cups. I liked to warm them to body temperature before securing them with some double sided tape. It seemed to work better that way.

I pulled on a tight t-shirt over my head. The large hard nipple bumps poked through the light pink cotton material. I tucked it into some tailored, light coloured slacks. I checked myself out in the full length mirror. The bumps from my garter clips were just slightly visible. I turned profile and cupped my boobs. "Hmmm... I wish I could feel them for real!"

The first set of original "C" breasts I had were some very inexpensive, teardrop, forms I bought on-line from Walmart amazingly enough. I found them while looking for some new bras and panties. Of course you wouldn't find these forms at the store and I wouldn't have the guts to buy them in person anyways. They were delivered less than a week after I ordered them. Since then, I've worn them at home pretty much every day.

I loved having boobs so much but I wanted bigger ones. And so I got them. Big Double D's. They weighed about 600 grams each; that's over two and a half pounds combined! When I first put them on, they felt so wonderful... So natural. I loved them immediately and wore them any time I could.

After they warmed, I secured my forms with some double faced tape but the edges always remained unattached to my skin. I used some glue to solve that "problem".

Boob securely attached, I had a few home chores to do. Laundry first. I placed my delicates into one of those zipped bags so I could just throw my panties and stuff into the wash rather than carefully hand washing them. While the machine was going, I did a little vacuuming. Not that there was a lot of dirty, just for something to do during self-isolation.

"Ding-dong!" The front door bell sounded.

"Who could it be?" It was early afternoon and I wasn't expecting anyone. As weighty as they were, by this time I had gotten use to wearing my boobs and bra; so much so I forgot I had them on. I unlocked the dead bolt and turned the knob to open the door. Smiling at me was Patty the pretty postwoman. Normally she would just put my mail in the mailbox. She looked directly at me and then my breasts as she handed me my mail along with a package. When I realized what she was looking at I got slightly embarrassed. I took the mail from her. "Thank you!" She returned a nod and a wink. I shut the door behind me.

It's not that I was embarrassed at being caught. Patty had seen me like this many times before. It was more than I had forgotten I was packing boobs under my shirt.

The package was wrapped in shiny grey, heavy plastic with my name on the label. I tossed the other mail and found some scissors to cut the unknown parcel open. Beneath I found a plain, manila coloured box. I removed the lid; my eyes popped open. Individually wrapped in some Styrofoam were my new shoes. Black, open toed sandals with thin ankle straps and marabou trim over the toes. The thin soles were not platform. The heels were skinny, four and a half inch stilettos.

Of course these were not my first pair of women's shoes, but these were the first with very high heels. The others were flats or at barely with two inches high heels if that. My hands shook at I caressed each shoe. The smell of new leather permeated the air as I rubbed the smooth, red bottom outer soles against my cheeks. The spike heels were beautifully tapered down to a small point.

I placed them on the floor, side by side in front of me. I had to lean forward slightly to look at them as my boobs slightly blocked my view. I felt a nice warm tingle between my legs. My cock was a rock hard seven inches. Okay a little less than seven inches and not too big around but my Lover said it was perfect.

I wanted to savour this moment knowing that once I put them on, my feet would no longer be virgin. Finally I had to sit down as my knees trembled with so much excitement I couldn't support myself anymore. I picked up the right one and slid my foot into it. I couldn't believe the exhilaration. I almost came right then. The sole of my foot pressed against the insole of the shoe. My painted toes peeked out the front. I placed my foot on the floor and with quivering fingers, I did the buckle around my ankle. It felt like I was stepping into a marshmallow cloud.

Putting on the left one was even better. I was acutely aware of what my foot felt. Sole on sole; I felt like one with my new shoes. Fearlessly I put both feet on the floor and stood. I had no problems with standing nor with balance. It felt totally natural. The pressure of the floor came through the thin bottom sole. Even as I tried to re-distribute my weight, the majority of it was forward on the balls of my feet. My toes kept me from falling over.

Normally only standing five foot six; I noticed how tall I felt with the high heels on. I loved how it made boobs stick out more and also how it made my legs and bum muscles tighten. My throbbing cock felt harder than it had ever been before. A dark wet spot grew on my slacks from my leaking pre-cum.

Standing confidently was one thing; walking seemed to be another. I took my first step with caution especially after hearing stories about how some others lost their balance and twisted their ankles or worse. I balanced on my right foot and moved my left foot forward. The first step was hardly a quarter of my normal stride. My left heel barely past my right foot. The heel tip touched the floor quickly followed by the rest of my foot as I let my balance shift forward. "So far so good!"

My right foot moved in front. I brought both feet together. I wobbled a bit as I tried to find my balance on the teeny, points of the heels. There were a couple of times I needed to hold onto something or lean against a wall to prevent me from stumbling but for the most part I was able step around the house albeit with much trepidation and care.

I stood. I turned. I paced. The more I practiced, the more confident I got until I nearly tumbled again and was humbly put back in my place. I noticed when I stood still, my legs were not straighten. I had to concentrate to almost lock my knees back which made my quads and gluts even tighter. I found if I placed one foot slightly ahead of the other, standing and balancing with straight pins was so much easier. One hip naturally jutted to support leg side. "I guess that's why so many women stand that way."

I had to pee. As I clumped unlady like to the bathroom, I loved listening to how my heels clacked as I walked on the hardwood floor. Ass towards the bowl, I undid my pants. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my pants and the thin strings of my panties. I bend forward to push them down. With my balance forward and the weight of my tits, I nearly went ass over teakettle. I quickly placed a hand sink to catch myself.

I always sat to pee but now it was totally strange. With the low bowl, my knees were now way higher. When I relaxed, my usual golden stream came out more as a tinkle.

After I wiped myself, I stood up and was a bit more careful pulling my panties and pants back into place. I went to my bedroom. There was a full length mirror there. Facing my reflection, I admired my feet. Involuntarily, I brought my hands up to my breasts to cup and caress. I loved how they felt in my palms as I squeezed them. A hand slid downwards over my flat belly and over my crotch. My wet spot had grown bigger and darker.

In profile, I saw how the length of my slacks were too short for my shoes so I decided to change. I hated to take off my shoes but it was the only way to take off my pants. I felt so strangely short without my heels on. With the tension in my bum and legs gone, it felt weird standing there in only my stocking feet.

I decided to change my top too and pulled my tee over my head. I spotted myself in the mirror and wanted to check out how I looked with my shoes on. Putting my shoes back on was just as exciting as the first time I slipped them on my feet. My fingers still trembled as I did the buckles back up.

In front of a mirror, my stocking clad legs appeared well shaped and incredibly toned. I love how rounded my butt appeared. My boobs did stick out further. I strode, twirled and posed as I modelled myself in the mirror. I just loved how my stilettos made my appearance change. "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

I decided on a coral coloured cashmere sweater dress. It was tight over my boobs and my high beam nipples poked straight through. The hem was long enough to just cover the lacy welts but I knew from experience that if I walked, it would ride up and expose my stocking tops and garter clips.

"Okay, the shoes don't exactly match but I don't care." I said aloud to myself. Without thinking, I twirled around and nearly went flying onto the floor. "Got to practice that one."

All dressed up, I opted to complete my look. I had finished donning my long auburn wig and some make-up when the doorbell rang. I checked the clock. "5:30? Who's at the door now?"

Much more confident in my heels, I easily sauntered to the front door. I turned the knob and pulled it open. Patty the postwoman was standing there. She had changed from her uniform into a men's suit and tie. Her big, real boobs made the buttoned jacket tight. I smiled at her. "Hello Lover!"


grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers