My First Job as an Office Slut

Story Info
Flash Fiction - A woman recounts her office slut days.
1.7k words
4.32
52.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers

sharpie said: Can you do an office slut story where the office slut gets used and fucked but she's too dumb to know it's wrong?

I think about it all the time while I fuck myself. I remember the old days when I used to take their cocks in the conference room or privately in their offices. I was too young and stupid to understand that it wasn't part of my job. My mom wanted me to get a real job and get out of the house once I turned eighteen. I was scared to start working, but I'm glad that I listened to her and found a job.

I worked at a realty company as a customer service representative. I was the only girl in the entire office. All the guys were really kind to me, and they helped me learn how to do my job because they all wanted me to stay as long as possible. I knew I wasn't very good at my job, but all the men in the office covered for me. They invited me to lunch, and I accepted their invitations.

I knew they were all flirting with me, but I wasn't sure what to do about it. My mom told me not to shit where I eat, which means that I shouldn't have sex with the men I work with, but they were all so sexy and insistent on putting their cocks in me.

The first one was the boss, Mr. Anderson. He called me into his office and asked if I'd ever been bent over a desk before. I answered no, still not realizing that he planned to bend me over, hike up my sensible skirt and pull my panties down.

"What are you doing?" I asked, scared of losing my job. "I don't want to lose my job!"

"Just hold still. You won't lose your job as long as you keep on doing exactly what you're doing now!" Mr. Anderson grunted as he pushed his thick cock into my tight pussy. I hadn't had much sex in my life before this, but I sure had a lot once Mr. Anderson got ahold of me. He spent a good portion of each day calling me into his office and fucking the shit out of me. I was having impressive orgasms that were so much bigger than the ones I'd had with my high school boyfriend. Mr. Anderson not only had a bigger cock, but he knew what to do with it.

It wasn't long before the other real estate agents started using me too. First, it was Dan, then it was Frankie. Before I knew it, all seventeen realtors and the mortgage broker were taking turns stuffing my pussy whenever they had the chance. I went from office to office delivering mail and accepting a load of cum from each man in the office every day.

My pussy was getting sore. It was harder and harder to sit down each day, but luckily, I didn't have to do much sitting. Mostly, I was bent over the side of a desk or grabbing my ankles while I got pounded.

"You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen, Amber," Mr. Anderson told me after our third fuck that day. There was already cum up inside of me from some of the other realtors by the time Mr. Anderson fucked me. He must have noticed because he added, "Have you been fucking the other realtors?"

"Have I what?" I asked, not sure how to answer. I didn't want Mr. Anderson to get jealous and fire me.

"Have you been having sex with the other realtors?" he stared me down.

"Yes. I thought that was part of my job," I said quickly, trying to make it seem like I was a victim.

"You thought it was part of your job?" Mr. Anderson repeated.

"Yes, this is my first job, and well, you had sex with me, and so I thought that..." I trailed off, realizing how dumb I sounded.

"Come in here with me," Mr. Anderson grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the common area of the office.

"Everyone! I need your attention!" Mr. Anderson called, and everyone froze and then found their way to the common area where Mr. Anderson still held me by the arm as if I was his property.

"What's going on?" Dan asked, his face filled with guilt.

"What's going on is that I heard that this poor girl is being sexually harassed by some of you. She says she's been having sex with some of you. Who is doing this?" Mr. Anderson demanded to know.

No one said a word. I tried to make eye contact with Dan, but he refused to meet my eyes. No one said a word until Frankie spoke up.

"We all are," Frankie said. "She likes it. Amber comes to our offices and bends over our desks. She has no panties on, and she wears those school girl skirts. How are we supposed to resist that?"

"Is this true?" Mr. Anderson turned to me, his eyes full of fire.

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Why would you do such a thing?" he roared.

"I...I thought it was part of my job. I mean, you did it to me, and then I thought I was supposed to do it for all the men."

"You thought you were supposed to bend over their desks and let them fuck you like a little slut?" The way he said the word "slut" made me feel pretty disgusted with myself. I had made a mistake, a big one. I felt so stupid, and I began to cry.

"Yes, I thought so," I sobbed.

"Oh, now you're making her cry!" Dan called, and he rushed to my side and put his hand on my other arm. "You know what would make you feel better?"

"What?" I asked with a sob.

"You should bend over the desk and let us all have a turn."

"I should?" I asked, still crying.

"Yeah, don't let Mr. Anderson make you feel bad for doing your job correctly," Dan said encouragingly. "We all just want you to be the best at customer service, and that starts here in the office."

"Dan, I don't think this is a good idea," Mr. Anderson spoke up. He was still holding my other arm.

"Come with me," Dan said, attempting to pull me from Mr. Anderson.

"No, come with me!" Mr. Anderson pulled me the other way until they were in a tug-of-war with me as their rope.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I cried, and they finally both let go.

"I want to do good here. I don't want to lose my job!" I explained. I took my position, bending over the conference table and flipping up my plaid skirt. I wasn't wearing panties because I found them pointless working in an office with all these men. I spread my ass cheeks open the way Mr. Anderson liked and showed them my holes. "Who is first?"

"Mr. Anderson? Why don't you go ahead," Dan offered.

"I just came in her a few minutes ago," Mr. Anderson admitted. "Why don't you go first, Dan."

"Thanks," Dan said graciously. He took his position behind me and shoved his big cock roughly into my sore, swollen pussy. I had fucked so many of them already that week, but I knew how to take Dan's dick, and I did so willingly. Some of the realtors took turns fucking my face, and some of them came all over my features. I took Frankie in my pussy, then Mr. Anderson again, and then all the other realtors.

By the time they had finished with me, the workday was almost over. I was exhausted, but I remained bent over the table with my ass in the air, just in case there were any more dicks that hadn't been drained.

"Okay, hun. I think everyone is done. You can go home for the day," Mr. Anderson told me. "Before you go, it's important that everything that happens here at the office remain confidential. You know what that means, right?"

"Yes," I answered, "this is private, top-secret stuff, right?"

"That's right. You know, you're really good at your job. I think you might be up for a raise if you keep at it like this," he assured me.

"Really? A raise! I'm so excited!" I smoothed my skirt back down and went to grab my purse and make my way home.

I fucked the whole office every day for the entire time I worked at the realty company, which was almost three years. They finally started fucking my asshole after the first year, and by the end, I was taking cocks five at a time, three in my holes, and two in my hands. I never set out to be the office slut, but I guess it was just something I was naturally good at. I came to depend on all of the orgasms the men gave me, and I was so young and stupid I didn't even realize that what I was doing was wrong or against the law. I honestly thought that my job as a customer service representative was to drain cocks all day with my holes. I know it seems so dumb like I should have known, but I really didn't. It wasn't until years later that I clued into the fact that I'd been duped by a bunch of men into being their little sex slave.

I still get wet when I think about it, even all these years later. Sometimes I wish I could go back and be that young, dumb girl, so full of cocks and cum. Sometimes I long for the days when my pussy was always filled with cum, and I never knew how many loads I would get. I think about it while I masturbate, while I have sex, and in those moments just before I wake or fall asleep. I dream about being a slut like that again. Maybe I will get a chance someday. Perhaps all I have to do is bend over a desk, pull up my skirt, and spread my cheeks open so they can see my holes.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers