My First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
Victoria reveals her bisexuality and gets Jens interest.
849 words
3.84
21.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been straight but I've also always been a little bit curious. It was a quick weekend girls trip where I finally had the chance to live out my fantasy. It was early in the night when we first got to the hostel. We were staying at a place in Manhattan, and decided to join the other guests in the kitchen. They were all drinking and getting ready to go out, and that's when I saw her. She was skinny, but had breasts that were in proportion to her curvy body, I'd guess maybe a C cup. She was wearing tight jeans that hugged her curves in all the right ways, and had an ass most people could only dream of. With shiny, brown straight hair, and hazel eyes, she was gorgeous. I wasn't so bad myself being at my lowest weight of 150, with a 36D bra size. I had long wavy brown hair, but my facial features were pretty ordinary. Her name was Victoria and she was from the UK and had an adorable accent. I kept catching her look at me, but didn't really think much of it until later in the night. Our group decided to go to a gay bar, and it was then that she revealed she was into both men and women.

We arrived at the bar and the group dispersed throughout the crowd. By some chance, she ended up next to me. We began chatting a bit, and I noted that she was being a bit flirty. I shared with her how I had never been with another woman, and with that she kissed me. It was just a peck on the lips, but my eyes opened wide and I smiled at her. That was enough of a hint for her to kiss me again, but this time for real. It started off slow, with just our lips intertwining, but then she slipped her tongue into my mouth where it met mine. My mind was racing and I could feel my pussy getting wet and my clitoris growing larger. It was then that she broke the kiss, looked me in the eye and said in a seductive and sexy tone "I think we should go back," and I was barely able to nod my head yes. I grabbed her hand and she led me out of the bar.

...

We made it into her room and continued where we left off, our tongues dancing. She had me against the wall, and I grabbed her round ass as she pulled my shirt over my head. My hands began to explore her body. I reached beneath her shirt, stuck my hand under her bra, and felt her breast. I then mimicked her and took her shirt off. Soon we were down to just panties. She gently pushed me onto the bed, then climbed on top of me. Our mouthes met as our hands explored each other's bodies, and I could feel her pussy grinding up against mine. She started kissing a trail down, stopping to admire and suck on my tits. Finally she started kissing her way to my waiting clit. She began to kiss my inner thighs, teasing me, until I finally felt her gently lick along my slit. It was gentle at first, and then she focused in on my clit. She sucked and her tongue swirled. She moved her tongue up and down, alternating between my clitoris and vagina. Her mouth gently suctioned the hood of my clit. I could feel my muscles tightening until finally I felt a wave of pleasure from the orgasm she gave.

She moved up and began kissing me. I could taste myself on her lips. Then, I knew I was ready to return the pleasure. I pushed my body up above hers, and began gently squeezing and massaging her boobs. I brought my mouth down to her boob and massaged her nipple with my mouth. I then began leaving light, feathery kisses down her navel. I slowly made my way to her vagina and could smell her sweet womanly aroma. I extended my tongue out and put it up to her slit. Her pussy lips felt silky, soft, and smooth under my tongue. I gently pushed it further into her folds, and moved my tongue around, exploring and savoring the moment of my first sexual experience with another women. That thought alone had me wet.

I continued making out with her most private part, and began inserting a finger. I started off with one, and quickly added another with ease. While I figured her pussy, my mouth focused on her clit. Her breathing began to get heavy, and her body began to shift as she thruster her hips closer to my face. Her hands grabbed my head and played with my hair as she teacher orgasm. I stopped and then moved back up to her where we kissed a bit more. We talked for a few more minutes about how amazing it was, and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.