My First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
A young adult has her virginity taken by her sub.
7.2k words
3.57
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Thorn-Rose White. I am 18 years old with snow-white skin and rose-red hair that stops at my ankles, thorns wrapped around my arms, I always keep my left eye covered. I have two other sisters named Poison Ivy (yes, that's her legal name) and Marygold. We're triplets.. My girl friends are a few years older than my sisters and I. We always hang out together to have fun or just help each other with school. I am a Folf (fox-wolf hybrid), my fur is midnight black with my underbelly an orangy-red, my snout area is white, my ears and tail are covered in thorns. In this world, we're separated by the type of animals we are. Violet Brisk is Bat, Scarlet Sanchez is Bear and Vannessa Nip is a Jaguar.

I currently go to collage where I meet my substitute teacher lover. This will be our 6th substitute teacher this year since no one wants to teach our rambunctious class. After I sit down, three girls start picking on my friends and I. We ignore them because they are always trying to cause trouble. The girls became bored and left. My friends were talking to each other while I just played Merge Dragons on my phone when Vannessa looked up and froze.

"What's the matter with you?", I asked, glancing up at her annoyed. We were running late to school and we also have a detention sentence to serve from last week or else we'll all get suspended. She pointed for me to turn around and when I reluctantly did, I was speechless. Our substitute teacher was hot as hell. I turned back to them.

"She's our sub?!" I whispered yelled. I blushed a little and my head began to fill with dirty things about her.

"Damn." said Ivy. Marygold rolled her eyes at her. Ivy is a lesbian if you were wondering.

"Girls, look." Nessy said. We sometimes call Vanessa 'Nessy'. "Everyone is losing it." Violet kept quiet.

My friends and I looked around. Nessy was right. Everyone was going mad over this substitute, mostly the girls. Most of them were squeezing their thighs together and panting softly. The boys had obvious boners. I shook my head in disgust. I mean how can one just fall in love with someone they just met, especially a teacher. Our sub tapped her ruler on the desk.

"This is unbelievable," I said. Everyone started talking to and over each other. No one heard the sub tap her ruler on the desk a second time. Then the sub turned around and grabbed something. When I looked up I noticed it was a whip. What is she going to do with that, I wondered. Just as I was thinking to myself, I heard a loud crack. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the sub. What the actual fuck?!

"Students," she began, "my name is Luna Wolf. Everyone is going to address me as Ms. Wolf." As Ms. Wolf was talking, some of the boys started hollering at her to 'bend over', let them 'see dem titties' and other sexual things. Ms. Wolf rolled her eyes and sighed. But I wasn't going to let that slide; I wanted to get sent to the office so I wouldn't have to be in class so I decided to grab a heavy book and slam it onto the floor. My ear twitched. I am slightly sensitive to loud noises. Everyone went silent and looked in my direction.

"Cut it out, D-bags. You don't hear girls telling you to drop your pants so they can see your dicks that are smaller than your fucking balls." I said, sarcastically. The classroom soon filled with 'Ooooooohs' and 'Oh no she did nots'. One of the boys stood up, walked over to me, grabbed my shoulders, and pinned me against the wall.

"Look who's standing up for the sub~." he said, grinning like a shark.

"Here we go again." Mary and Scarlet said in unison, looking at each other. Vannessa and Ivy glared at them. Vi was napping. Bitch could sleep through anything except someone opening the door to her room or the fridge.

"Get off me now!" I hissed.

"Aww, but why.~" he asked, putting his leg in between mine. Everyone's eyes were on me. He moved his leg, tracing my body with his fingers. My body started to get really hot. Alex moved closer to my ear and whispered my name. Then he did the unthinkable. He slid one hand under my skirt, rubbed it over my clit through my panties then slipped his fingers inside me. He unbuttoned my shirt and started to rub my tail with the other. I groaned. I couldn't do much. He was popular and stronger than I was. Getting molested by Mr. Popular. As if I wasn't already having a terrible day.

"Do you like that, baby girl?" he asked, loud enough for everyone to hear. He had the nerve to ask that. Ugh! I just snapped. I slapped him really hard causing him to stumble backwards then I stood in front of him holding one of my favorite guns, my.44 Caliber, to his head. My sisters had gifted it to me for my birthday 3 years ago. A beautiful rose-gold with rose petals on the sides. Just don't ask where I hid it.

"I am not your fucking baby! I will never date someone so perverted, someone who likes cheating on his girls!" I yelled, bearing my teeth slightly. My tail hung low, my ears back, teeth sharp. I got off him and fixed my uniform. Then I reached into my pocket, grabbed a matching taser and tased him in his ballsacks. "Tase you in your ballsack, bzz bzz, you like that.~" Everyone looked at me shocked. Well, everyone except for my girls and Ms. Wolf. I could have sworn I saw her grinning at me but I couldn't be sure. Violet finally woke up. To everyone else, I was a sweet, small girl who rarely ever spoke and kept her cool. I kicked him in the balls before storming out of class, my girls close behind. My heels clicked against the tiled floor. Before leaving, Violet told our sub we would not be returning until the end of the school day to collect our missed work. Then she scurried after us. So much for trying to not get suspended. But A for effort, am I right?

I was at the corner store spinning my gun on my finger and sitting on Vannessa's car. The girls came over.

"Rose, my car is not a place to sit when you're mad." Vannessa said.

"Nessy, let her be." said Violet, looking at me. My sisters left school awhile ago and just walked out of the store.

Scarlet butted in. "Girls, enough. Rose's already agitated. Let's not make it worse."

"All three of you, just stop please," I said, hopping off Nessy's car and putting my gun in her glove compartment.

We got into the car. I had to sit in the back because my height made me look like a child. Violet drove to our shared apartment where I watched anime, Scarlet cooked, Violet cleaned, Nessy showered then helped Vi clean, and my sisters stayed home till school was over. Vannessa drove us back to the school to collect our missed work. While the girls were collecting work from other teachers, I went to Ms. Wolf's class to apologize for the chaos I caused earlier. But when I got there, the room was dark, not a single light was on, however I did notice the door was open so I knocked before I pushed it open and entered the room.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. There was Ms. Wolf with her top unbuttoned, showing her lacy black bra that was holding up her large breasts, her skirt was ever so raised that it showed off the matching lacy black panties she was wearing, her thighs looked so beautiful in those pretty white fishnets, and her feet. Her feet were small and looked soft. I could see a bit of her pussy lips rubbing against the strap of her panties. I would love to get a taste. Luna's pale skin seemed to glow in the dark. My oh my!! I thought I was going to faint. Something also told me I wasn't going to get my missed work.

I just stood there, staring at her ass. My heart was pounding in my ears. I felt my face growing red with blush, my mouth open a little. Then she turned around and finally noticed me. She smiled. That's how everything started, with that damn fucking smile. I closed my mouth.

"Do you like what you see, Thorn-Rose?" she asked, her smile becoming wider. "Why don't you lock the door? Come."

I closed the door and locked it then I walked over to her, my face growing redder and redder. I was standing a couple of feet from her when she grabbed my tail. I let out a soft moan. I surprised her and myself by stepping forward and burying my face into her breasts. I heard Ms. Wolf gasp and chuckle. Oh how warm they were. I felt myself suddenly craving her more than ever.

"Never thought someone so small and cute could be so...," she paused to bite her lower lip, rubbed my tail slightly, and whispered in my ear, "naughty~."

"Y-you're making me l-like this!" I stuttered. How could someone, especially my substitute teacher, make me feel like this? "I-I didn't mean t-to interrupt. I just c-came to apologize to y-you." I took a few steps back out of her arms.

She tilted her head and gently pulled me back into her by the waist. "Apologize?" she said softly. "You don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault, dear." She frowned at my lack of eye contact. Her delicate face softened even more. "If you don't want me to do this, just tell me, I'll stop and we can pretend this never happened." Luna placed her head on mine, burying her face into my long beach-wave hair, breathing softly. I blushed. Coconuts and white wine, her hair smelt like coconuts and white wine. She drives me so badly, I almost need it. Her. I need her. I stepped out of her grip once more and backed into a wall. Ms. Wolf looked at me.

"It's your choice, Thorn-Rose. Don't think I'm saying this in an attempt to put pressure on you." she said. Luna turned around to organize some papers that were on a nearby desk. I stared at her thighs.

I blushed a little more. The thought of having an affair with my substitute was scandalous but just thinking about her made me so excited. I stepped off the wall, reached under her skirt, and gently pulled on her panty string. She turned back to face me.. My face was crimson red. I buried my face into her breasts once more. I felt so safe in her arms. I held onto her in a child-like manner. I shall be hers forever.

"Mommy~," I said quietly. She looked down at me, shocked slightly, and chuckled. I looked up at her and stuck my tongue out cutely. She smiled then she let her hands slide down, pausing briefly to squeeze parts of my body, as she got on her knees, lifted my skirt up, and pulled my panties to the side. I watched her head disappear in between my legs. Mommy started to lick me. First, my outer thighs. I stumbled back a bit. Luna held me, holding my hands. Then inner. My knees suddenly felt weak. She sat me on top of her desk.

Finally, my clit and inside my soaking wet cunt. I opened my legs wider as I bit my lip, trying not to make a sound. She looked up at me. I looked away from her. I couldn't let her see my face, how hard I was trying not to make sexual faces. Luna disappeared back in between my legs. I couldn't contain myself any longer as she flicked her tongue faster. I moaned softly as I came into Luna's mouth. I whined and started to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-" Luna cut me off.

"You don't need to say sorry. Your juices taste wonderful. Did you like it, little Folf?" she asked, swallowing the juices that got into her mouth. I noticed there was still some on the side of her mouth.

I nodded. It felt really good. She was hitting all of the right spots. My most sensitive spots. My, how she drives me crazy.

"Good," she whispered.

She stood back up, kissed me on the lips (I was slightly shocked as I could taste myself on her lips), picked me up, and sat down with me on her lap. I nibbled on her ears gently. Luna's ears twitched and flicked me in the eye. Luna rubbed her hands all over my back, slightly dragging her nails down. My hair was now covering most of my face. I buried my face into her neck and moaned again. I felt her body shudder. She kept me close to her. She made me feel so good. I didn't even notice I was wagging my tail.

"How cute" she whispered in my ear, taking my panties off completely.

I jolted up. Luna looked at me, worried.

"What's wrong, Thorn?" she asked, taking my hand and kissing it leaving a light-blue lipstick kiss mark on it.

"H-Hybrids shouldn't be with P-purebreds." I said in a babyish tone.

"I don't care about that." She paused. "Would you like to be my personal pet, little one?" she said, her hand on my cheek. She looked as if she was trying to read my mind. I smiled. My tail wagged more. Luna wrapped her tail around mine.

"Call me Rose. I'm all yours. I belong to you." I said.

She grinned. I took her hand from my face, sucked on her thumb and slightly grinded against it before putting it inside me. Luna quickly covered my mouth with her other hand and I moaned into her hand.

"My my, Rose. What a naughty thing~" Luna said teasingly. She moved her thumb rapidly. I moaned louder. It felt so good. My body was shaking, my eyes rolled back, my tongue hung out, I was drooling all over her. She pulled her thumb out, covered in my juices. I felt something poking me. I realized it was Wolfie's cock. It was very long and thick. Luna lifted her skirt higher. She grinded me on it before putting her hard erection inside me. I gasped. Wolfie gripped my waist, bouncing me up and down until she came inside me. I moaned so loud I thought we were gonna get caught. In my world, a woman can get another woman pregnant.

Next thing I knew, I woke up in someone's bed, wearing someone's clothes then I heard it. Her voice. My Mommy. She was talking on the phone. Luna came into the room and sat on the bed. "Hey there, sleepy." she said. She patted my messy long hair. "You passed out after you came on my lap at the school so I called your friends. I didn't want them to worry." she explained.

I looked at her, slightly dazed. Then I remembered. I turned bright pink. I slowly took off my shirt. Luna looked at me curiously. My hair was down and very messy. I brushed it aside and opened my legs slowly. I realized I wasn't wearing pants or underwear. She grinned.

"Is there something you want me to do?" she asked. I looked down, nodding.

"Use your words, little one," she said, touching my thighs.

"W-will you please f-fuck me, Wolfie?" I asked, stuttering.

Luna smiled and stood up. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed what appeared to be an elastic. Wolfie put my hair in a low ponytail. Wolfie then pulled down her pants, showing her long and very thick cock. I closed my legs quickly. Luna traced her hand along my body and opened my legs. I squirmed slightly. She held me down.

"Stay still, little one." she growled. "You asked for it."

She proceeded to rub her cock against my cunt, she teasingly put it in a bit then pulled it out, then climbed on top of me and put her cock in my mouth.

"Suck on it," she commanded. She thrusted deep into my mouth. I sucked on it till she pulled it out of my mouth, drool dripping down my chin. I loved her thrusting into my mouth. Luna put it inside of me.

"A-ahh!! Gently!" I whimpered.

She looked at me, that same worried expression on her face.

"Am I hurting you, little one?" she asked softly. I nodded slightly. Luna pushed it in more but slower.

"Deeper," I begged her.

Luna went deeper. I closed my eyes. My breathing became heavy and loud.

"Does that hurt, little Folf?" she asked, noticing.

I shook my head. Luna went all the way in. I let out a soft gasp. I begged her to thrust harder and faster. She did.

"Do you like that, little one?" She looked at me and chuckled. I moaned louder.

"Fuck! Fuuuuck!!~" I panted. I felt a sharp tap on my leg. I look at Wolfie.

"W-what was that for?" I asked.

"Watch your mouth, little Rose. Or else, you're gonna get spanked." she warned.

She proceeded to go faster. Luna pinned my arms above my head with one hand and used the other to scratch behind my ears. My tail wagged wildly. I begged her to kiss me on the lips again. She did and as she did, I moaned into her mouth, feeling her tongue and cumming all over the bed. I felt her cum seeping into me, over and over. Oh, my! She makes me feel so good.

My eyes rolled back, my body twitched, I drooled with my tongue out, and I was cumming like crazy. I was out of breath and told Wolfie to stop. My ears twitched. I heard her chuckle as she stopped and pulled it out. I passed out again. I woke to the sound of softly moaned praises. I opened my sleepy eyes. I was on top of my Luna. She was talking in her sleep and had a wonderful erection. Oh how her nude body looked so lovely. I decided to tease her.

" Mommy~," I said in a sweet teasing voice, sucking on her cock and rubbing her tail.

She looked down and growled at me, sleepily. "Did Mommy give you permission to suck her cock, little one?" she asked, soft groans escaping her lips. I sucked faster, fully aware of the fact she'll punish me for teasing her. Wolfie came into my mouth. Tasted bitter but I liked it. I swallowed her cum.

Luna grabbed me by the throat and pinned me down to the bed. I instantly came. She chuckled and told me I was such a slut for her. Her dumb little slut. Luna put me in the doggy position, spanked me lovingly, and then fucked me in the ass hard with her hand around my throat. I screamed her title several times as we fucked, moaned, and came loudly together.

I suddenly woke up, panicking. It was already night. It was really dark but when my eyes adjusted, I saw Luna sleeping beside me. I groaned, still horny, and nuzzled her. My tail rubbed against her cock. She knew I was in heat.

Wolfie looked at me, smiling, rubbed my pussy to get it wet, got under the covers, gently pulling on my tail, and ate me out, while telling me how much she loves me and how much of a good girl I was for her till I came in her mouth and we both fell back asleep with Wolfie's arms wrapped around my nude body.

I woke up once again to a loud commotion in the living room so I put one of Mommy's hoodies on and went out. It was already noon.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes child-like, swaying slightly. "M-Mommy? What's going on?" I asked, covering my ears. She stopped yelling, turned around and looked at me. Luna walked over to me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She ran her fingers through my very messy hair, in which my thorns were stuck, trying to detangle it and spoke softly as she picked me up and cradled me in her arms.

"I'm sorry we woke you, Rose. These are my parents. Mom, Dad, this is Thorn-Rose. My girlfriend." Luna said with a bit of sour tension, holding me close and turning back towards her parents. My head was resting on her head. I blushed a little when she called me her girlfriend. Luna's dad went off on her again.

"You're dating someone of your own gender?!" he yelled. "You are a disgrace to this family!! She's not even a Wolf. She's a fucking Hybrid, not even a purebred!"

I growled. Luna rubbed my ears to try to calm me down.

"Honey," Luna's mother started.

"Don't 'honey' me, woman! I refuse to be the father-... " I cut him off. I was starting to get very pissed off. Also I was still very tired.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up! Luna is a grown ass woman and it's her choice if she wants to date someone from her own gender! You do not, I repeat, do not control her life. You only control yours and if I ever catch you disrespecting my future wife ever again, you will be sorry." My words slurred a little as I hadn't fully woken up yet. I told Wolfie to put me down. She reluctantly did.

I teetered towards him, blowing my rose-red thorny hair out of my right eye.

"Do I make myself clear?" I asked.

Luna's father spit in my face. "Go to hell."

I picked him up by the throat and slammed him against the wall. I growled louder.

"I will ask you one more time. Do I make myself fucking clear?"

Luna's mother looked at me, scared. Luna was rather calm, however.

"Little one." she said softly. "Settle down, please."

I yawned and put her dad down. I hid behind her and buried my sleepy face into her shirt. The left side of my face was showing a little. My ears and tail were down.

12