My First Lover

Story Info
Emily's first time is not the way she expected.
2.3k words
4.41
60.8k
57
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers

I was a senior in high school at the time. My 18th birthday was in February and in early March I went to my brother's university to see if I wanted to go there too. My brother is 15 months older than me, so he was a year ahead of me in school.

The plan was I would go down to the university after my morning classes at my all girls high school. My parents let me take my mom's car for the day and the weekend. My brother had an two bedroom apartment with a friend of his and the friend would be away until Sunday evening, so I could use his bed. I didn't like the idea of showing up at my brother's university in my uniform, but there wasn't much choice.

My name is Emily and my brother is Ethan. I am not one of the hot girls, but I had dates and was thinking senior prom might be the time to go all the way with my boy friend of four months, Jason. My friends were talking about it. Two were no longer virgins but my best friend was also a virgin like me and thinking about whether the prom was the time. The two other girls were encouraging me to go for it. I was scared about it because of my small, A cup, breasts and worried about what Jason would think of how I looked naked.

The three hour drive was uneventful and I arrived at the university at 3:30, where I checked in with the people I would be shown around by the next day. Then I found Ethan and we drove our cars over to his apartment.

Ethan and I had always gotten along well, with the usual brother/sister fights over whatever we could find to fight about. I had always thought my big brother was cute. He had not ever seen me naked but had seen me in just panties and bra a few times. We liked to wrestle with each other when we were younger and if I was wearing a dress or skirt he often saw my panties, so I never considered it a big deal.

After dinner, and I was surprised to find out my brother could fix a pretty good dinner, we settled down to watch some tv and talk. I had a lot I wanted to find out about the university.

I changed out of my uniform into my night shirt with only my panties on under it. Ethan had on some light shorts and a t-shirt. We were sitting at opposite ends of the couch.

After a while, I had swung my legs around so my feet were up on the couch toward Ethan. I hadn't given it any thought, but he could see my panties and after a while he told me I should sit more like a lady.

That annoyed me and I told him I would sit any way I pleased. Pretty soon we were wrestling as he tried to swing my legs to the floor and I tried to stay where I was. I was giggling as we wrestled and I admit, when his hands brushed my breasts, I liked it. I don't know how, since he is stronger than me, but somehow I got him on his back and I was straddling him. That was when I became aware that his penis was hard and was right against the opening of my vagina and it felt good.

I just sat there for a minute until I finally asked him if I did that to him. He turned red and said yes.

After a while I built up my courage and said, "Ethan, can I see it?"

Ethan's first response was no. I told him I had never seen one in person and was wondering what it was like. Ethan responded, "So you want me to just take off my clothes for you?"

I said, "Yes, I am really curious."

Ethan said, "Fair is fair, if I take off my clothes, you have to take off yours."

That was more than I was thinking and I was embarrassed by my pubic hair so I proposed, "I will take off my night shirt for you."

I thought seeing my little boobs would be plenty for him, but he said, "No, if I take off my underwear, you have to take off your panties."

My curiosity overcame my resistance and I finally said, "Okay, but my night shirt stays on."

Ethan took off his shorts and his underwear and I got to see his hard penis right in front of me. I was fascinated and reached out to touch it. Ethan covered it with his shorts and said, "I took mine off, now take off your panties."

I stood up and reached under my night shirt and slid my panties to the floor and stepped out of them. Ethan declared, "Not fair, you aren't showing me anything."

I pointed out I never said I would show him anything, only that I would take my panties off. So Ethan grabbed me and threw me to the couch and we started wrestling again. I could feel his hard penis against me as we wrestled and my night shirt crept up to my waist or even higher. He also managed to get his hand under my night shirt and on my bare breast. Finally, he overpowered me and I was on my back with him right on top of me with my legs spread. I could feel the shaft of his penis between my labia and noticed how wet I was.

Ethan quickly sprang back and I jumped on top of him so that soon I was on top of him again, except this time there was nothing between me and his penis. I just sat there again and enjoyed how it felt even though I knew I should not even be sitting on it like that.

I started thinking about prom and what that would be like and I asked him, "Ethan, can I feel it in me?"

Ethan responded, "What, no, you are my sister, I can't have sex with you."

I told him, "I am not talking about sex, I just want to know what a guy will feel like inside me. You already have it against the opening, so it won't be a big difference."

Ethan insisted, "No, that is incest, I won't do it."

I pushed, "As long as you don't climax inside me it isn't going all the way, so it is no more than we are doing right now."

I noticed his penis kind twitched under me and I saw drop of something appear at the hole in the end. So I got off him and pulled my night shirt down.

I asked him again, "Please, I just want to know what it will feel like so I am more ready for my first time."

He asked me, "When do you figure your first time will be?"

I told him I was thinking of going all the way with Jason after the prom. Then I asked him, "What was your first time like?"

He turned red and didn't answer. I pushed him to tell me. He finally told me he was a virgin still. He said, "Tonight is the first time I have ever had my dick against a girl's cunt."

I told him I didn't like that term. Then I asked, "Aren't you curious about what it feels like to be inside a girl?"

He admitted he was, but did not think with his sister was the right way to find out. I pushed again. "You had it against me, it wouldn't be any real big deal for you to put it in me just long enough for both of us to find out what it feels like. Then you could pull out again."

Finally, Ethan took his t-shirt off and said, "All right, take off the night shirt."

I took off my night shirt and asked, "Now what?"

Ethan said, "Lie on the couch with your legs open."

I scooted down on the couch and opened my legs. Jason moved on top of me and I felt his penis against my opening and also felt it rubbing my clitoris. It felt good. I could feel the wetness between us.

Ethan scooted down a little farther and I felt the tip of his penis between my labia. As he pushed in a little bit it felt very good. Then he pushed in a little more and it started to hurt a little. It wasn't bad, but it felt stretched. I told him to pull back. Soon he pushed forward again and suddenly he was all the way inside of me. It hurt as he went in but soon I had this full feeling that just felt so good.

I was noticing all the feelings, his penis spreading my labia, that full feeling inside, his balls against my bottom, his chest against my breasts. I wrapped my legs around him and told him, "Don't pull out yet."

Ethan told me, "It feels even better than I though it would. You are so warm and smooth in there."

I felt good about him liking it. I was certainly enjoying how he felt inside me. I rocked my hips a little so I could feel his pelvic bone against my clitoris. He responded by pushing against me. I felt the sensations building up on me and suddenly I was having a climax. I couldn't believe how good it felt to climax with him inside me. So much better than the dry humping I had done with Jason.

Ethan moved his penis inside me. He moved back and forth a couple of times, then he pushed deep inside me and I felt the most amazing thing as he climaxed inside me. No one had ever told me it would feel so good to feel a guy's penis pulse inside you.

Ethan pulled right out of me and said, "That wasn't supposed to happen."

I was thinking that I knew it wasn't supposed to happen, but it felt so good I was glad it did. I noticed white stuff was coming out of me and grabbed a kleenex to avoid getting it on the couch. Then I thought about getting pregnant.

Ethan was staring at me as I sat there naked with my legs spread in front of him. He asked, "Now what do we do? What if you get pregnant?"

I had been thinking about that and realized my next period was due in a week. I knew enough about my cycles to know that meant I was very unlikely to get pregnant since it had been at least a week since I had ovulated. I told him I did not think I could get pregnant since I was in the wrong time in my cycle.

I got up to go to the bathroom and put my night shirt and panties back on. After I peed, I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and got ready to head to bed. Ethan came into the bathroom and peed in front of me. Then he brushed his teeth and told me he was going to bed.

I asked, "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Ethan responded, "Okay."

So I asked, "Naked?"

Ethan asked, "Do you want to have sex again?"

I told him "Yes."

I kissed him on the lips for the first time. We went into his bedroom and undressed in front of each other and got into his bed.

This time it was much slower as Ethan kissed me, touched my breasts and even sucked on my nipples. After a while he climbed on top of me and I spread my legs for him. The feeling as he entered me was different from the first time. A little bit of stretching feeling but it felt really good. He took his time, sometimes moving in and out of me and other times just holding deep inside me. I told him to hold still and rocked against him until I had another climax. He moved in and out of me again and then pushed deep inside me and I felt that wonderful pulsing of his penis.

This time he just lay on top of me and kissed me. I felt his penis twitch inside me a few times and when it did I felt like I was having another little mini climax. After a while I fell asleep like that.

When I woke up he was lying next to me. I had been 10:30 when we went to bed and the clock now said 2:30. I got up to pee and when I came back to bed I moved against his back and enjoyed how his body felt against mine. I touched his penis and he woke up.

Ethan went into the bathroom and when he came back out I saw his penis hanging there much smaller than what I had seen a few hours before. He climbed back in bed and began to kiss me again. Then he rolled me on my back and was soon his hard penis was inside me again. It felt good, but I did not climax this time. It still felt so good when he came in me that I didn't mind.

I next woke at 7:30 and Ethan made love to me again. I climaxed this time. Then we each showered and got dressed for the day of classes for him and campus tour for me. We had some toast and coffee and as we were leaving Ethan asked me, "Can I take you out on a date tonight?"

I told him yes and began to think about what I would wear.

JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers