My First Married Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard got on top of me as he held his cock in one hand to direct it to my cunt. I felt the big head pressing against me, trying to find my pussy hole so it could force its way into me. I felt a thrill in me as I realized that at this point I wasn't in control anymore, that from here on there was no stopping Richard. He was going to fuck me again on his terms this time no matter what I did - there was nothing I could do to stop him! I lifted my hips to make it easier for him and cried out with pleasure as I felt him push himself into me, spreading my pussy apart as his cock violated me.

As he started pumping his cock in and out of me, it was like he was in another world, slamming himself in me, groaning with his eyes rolling back in his head. He was ramming himself so hard into me that I was pushed up onto Melissa's lap. My boobs bounced with each blow as he rocked me back and forth while he fucked me harder and harder.

"That's it Mr. West, fuck me hard," I cried out to him, wrapping my legs around him and pulling him into me. "Show Melissa how good you can fuck me, show her how much you want me."

Melissa's eyes widened a bit at that but her eyes were transfixed on my pussy as she watched her husband's cock disappear inside of me and then reappear all wet with my pussy juice. He was hard as a rock now and I wondered when the last time she had seen him like that. How did she feel seeing her husband fucking me when for years he had been unable to do it with her? I loved the feel of his cock in me but seeing her watching was what was making me cum! I moaned loudly as my orgasm hit and my pussy gushed over his cock.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" I moaned.

My back arched and I thrust my hips against his crotch to drive him deeper inside of me while the fireworks exploded in my pussy sending shock waves throughout my entire body. I couldn't believe it, I was fucking this old guy right in front of his wife and cumming so hard!

Richard didn't wait for my orgasm to subside but instead just pulled out of me and leaned back, motioning for me to turn over as he said, "On your knees slut, I'm going to fuck you from behind."

I turned over and got on my elbows and knees with my legs spread apart so my soaking wet pussy was wide open for him to see. I reached under and between my legs and thrust two fingers in my pussy. Melissa was on the couch in front of us, still fully dressed as she watched her loving husband turn into the lust- crazed maniac, fucking me without even looking at her anymore.

I looked at her and saw she was watching his face, probably wondering what was really happening. Richard put his cock against me and I pulled out my fingers and licked my pussy juice from them as Melissa watched. Then he thrust himself quickly inside of me again, slamming his crotch into my ass so hard I almost fell forward into her lap!

"Damn you're SO tight," he groaned, "just like I always dreamed you would be."

I smiled at that while Melissa frowned just a bit. Richard's inhibitions disappeared even more the longer he fucked me and I loved hearing him say how much he wanted me even before tonight. I knew every guy in church would fuck me given half a chance but it still felt good hearing it. Especially with his wife right there in front of us!

His motions were getting even faster and I knew he was getting ready to cum.

"Cum in me," I begged him, "I want to feel you cum in me. Please Mr. West, give me your sperm!"

"Richard!" Melissa exclaimed.

She couldn't keep silent anymore as things were evidently going way beyond what she had expected. "Don't cum in her, you CAN'T do that!"

She looked down at me, pleading now, begging me even saying, "Don't let him cum in you Kelly... PLEASE!"

I could barely talk with the banging I was getting so I just smirked at her as I gasped, "Too late!"

She had asked for this and I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to feel him cum inside of me. He was about to give the most precious thing he could give to his wife and I wanted it for my own - and I wanted her to see him give it to me.

At that moment Richard let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck it, I'm cumming!"

He thrust one last time into me and held himself still inside of me as his cock began to spew his cum deep into my waiting pussy. It must have been building up for some time now as it felt like he was exploding in me! One after another he let loose a hot stream of cum and I felt each like a heat bloom inside of me. Each time I felt that sudden warmth in me which quickly died until the next one arrived I thought of his sperm shooting into me.

My God! He was actually mating with me, something he had never done with any woman other than his wife in his entire life. I gasped as I watched Melissa curl up on the couch with her hand to her mouth, seeing her beloved husband doing the ultimate act of betrayal to her.

Finally Richard's cock was spent so he pulled out of me and collapsed on the couch. I loved being fucked by older men but the only problem was that once they came it was game over! I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. We had not actually kissed yet and to be honest, I really didn't want to kiss him on the mouth.

Chapter 9 - Melissa Joins In

============================

He laid back against the arm of the couch and just sighed as he struggled to catch his breath. I laid there with my head still in Melissa's lap. I could feel his cum dripping down from my pussy to my ass. Looking up at her, I smiled at said, "Lick his cum from my pussy."

Melissa's eyes widened like saucers and she took in a sharp breath of air. "Hell no, you betrayed me Kelly. I wanted my husband to want me more, not you. You fucking little bitch."

I twisted around so I was laying down but facing her now. I had one leg on the couch above her head and the other hanging off the side so she had a clear view of my cum drenched pussy. "He's all yours now Melissa and I think he will fuck your brains out later tonight after this. Look at my pussy... see his cum?... I want you to lick me."

I gyrated my hips to move my pussy around for her and I could see the lust in her eyes coming back. She had never even kissed a girl in her entire life and now one was asked her to lick her husband's cum from it so it was understandable for her to be hesitant. I looked back at Richard who was watching intently.

"See, he wants to watch you lick me," I assured her, "Show him how hot you are."

Melissa looked overwhelmed with everything and her shoulders slumped. She was still fully dressed as she leaned down towards my pussy. She reached out and touched me, using her finger to spread his cum around my cunt and then played with my clit just a bit. I was still super sensitive there and almost jumped off the couch as she hit me right in the perfect spot.

"That's it Melissa, you know what I want," I whispered to her seductively. "Show Richard how you want to be licked, show him how to lick a girl's pussy."

Melissa slowly lowered her head further until she gingerly stuck her tongue out to just touch my cunt. Then she started to slowly lick my pussy up and down from my clit down to my pussy hole. I watched as she licked her husband's cum from my crotch and then she pushed her tongue deep inside of me as far as she could press her face against my soaking wet pussy.

I grabbed my boobs as she put her hands under my ass, gripping my butt in her hands as she lifted me up into her face. God she was making me feel soooooo good! I wanted to cum so bad on her face and I knew I was almost there.

"Make me cum Melissa," I begged her, "Eat my cunt!"

I gushed as I came and Melissa kept her face tight against my pussy, letting my pussy juices cover her face as she tried to lick it up at the same time. Richard was watching the whole time as his lovely wife licked the same pussy he had just fucked a few minutes before! My back arched as my orgasm reached its height and it was like I was on fire from the tips of my toes to the last strand of hair on my head.

I groaned and moaned loudly as she kept her face on me, kept teasing my clit and driving me even higher than I thought I would go. When I finally came down I was exhausted and I laid there breathing heavily while she watched me from between my legs.

"Not bad for an old soccer mom, eh?" she teased me with a smile. She looked over at her husband who I saw was now stroking his cock which was back to about half-mast. "Ready to go again?" she asked him in a husky voice.

I took this as my cue and I got off the couch and quickly left to go back to the bedroom. I didn't bother showering or anything, I just wanted to leave as quickly as possible so I threw on my clothes and headed for the door. My stereo was still playing but I knew Melissa would get it back to me. I then remembered the camera - would they let me see it later? I certainly hoped so!

I glanced at the couch and saw Richard was undressing Melissa. Well maybe it would work out for them after all. I actually hoped so. They were such decent people and did so many things for other people that I was glad to help them out this way. Not to mention I had a great time too.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
nudetexannudetexanover 6 years ago
Awesome.

Great story. And told very well. Now I'm curious if you ever met with them again. Would love to hear about that if it happened.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
If only!

If only my wife would do that for me! I've seen several ladies, both young and old, in church that I'd like to fuck. And Bonnie, whom my wife worked with. And Melissa from the pharmacy, who worked with my wife at a different job! Well, I guess none of that is surprising! After all, I'm just a typical guy! Always thinking about fucking some woman!

Enjoyed specially that Melissa and Richard were big in their church! Lots of hypocrites in this world! Five stars! Great story!

o2baPrinceo2baPrinceover 6 years ago
Nice story...

Did you ever meet them again? Surely it didn't end there

Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Naughty or Nice?

I can't decide whether you are the sluttiest woman I have heard of or the dream come true for the men you meet. Either way I hope you stay away from my husband!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Video A man watching porn sees a familiar face - his wife.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Six Degrees Pt. 01 When 1 + 1 = 5.in Group Sex
Daughter's Best Friend Daughter’s BFF tells of wife’s indiscretions when we play.in Loving Wives
More Stories