My first MFM: Extramarital Sex

Story Info
Wife has threesome with college friends when husband is away.
2k words
34k
38
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the hottest sex I've had was with two men...

I had something happen shortly after my wedding...

It's a long story... they're two friends from college that go way back...

I played soccer in college and so did they... I was really good and everyone knew me... we knew each other since then... I never dated them....

They always had this thing for messing with me and always joked that they wanted to have sex with me...

We never did hook up... I was dating other people at the time... still can't believe it happened after my wedding...

Years later they came to my wedding... They had to leave before the reception though, so I talked with my husband about having them stop by our house when they were traveling by on the way to Florida after our honeymoon....

We planned their visit for a four day weekend. I wanted them to get to know my husband Rick and to show them our house and where we were moving in to. We were still int he middle of that process and alot of my things from my parents' house were still packed up in boxes in several rooms...

Yea... he was called away on a work emergency the night they arrived... he literally had 20 minutes time chatting with them and me before he had to leave... they were already here so we felt bad about asking them to stay somewhere else so they just stayed with me... I wasn't even planning anything, the boys came on to me that first night... I pushed them off and acted like it was funny like old times...

They kept at teasing me... I flirted back... it was fun and I didn't really mind because it was good to catch up with them and to be playful again with them. Jason was always the instigator... Jeff kept it going too...

Even with the athletics program, we were big partiers and drank alot together... I was still in that young naive phase and it was easy to get back into drinking when they boys were there... so we did that alot that second night... they brought me wine and they had their beer...

The alcohol definitely had a part in what happened that first night and the rest of the weekend...

We were sitting in the living room that night and catching up... we talked about the honeymoon and what Rick and I did and were we went... when I talked about the beach, Jason started poking at me telling me I was probably dead sexy in my swimsuit... I giggled about it and said thanks.

We were sitting on the couch and I was in the middle... Jason was so tipsy and was literally poking a finger at my middle while he joked and laughed... I was in killer shape from getting ready for the wedding so I had been dieting and working out like I was back on the soccer field...

He made a comment about how tight my abs were... I'm sooo ticklish and his poking was making me laugh and squirm... they were both laughing so much from it...

He said he wanted to see how my abs looked and hooked his finger under my shirt and pulled it up a little too far... I was shocked but didn't really stop him... both he and Jeff whistled... I'm a 38D cup and the way I was sitting it didn't take much upward movement of my shirt to show my bra... I could see they were both looking at my chest and not my abs...

God I was so tipsy I just went with it... the next parts happened so fast I really didn't process it... I had almost a day and a half of the guys really complementing and showing attention to me, I was truly very happy and felt very comfortable...

Jason already had my shirt up and over my chest when he leaned in and kissed me on the lips... I melted... it was nothing like anything I've experienced, even with my husband...

I was kissing with Jason and Jeff had been rubbing his hand up and down my thigh... he had slowly gone higher up my skirt with each motion back up... pretty soon he was at my panty line...

I was wearing a half cup lace bra and didn't have any padding and it was pretty apparent the boys were turning me on...

Jason was kissing down my neck and Jeff reach over and pulled at my panties from under my skirt... I kind of pushed my hips forward so he could taken them down around my butt...

The sensations were more than anything I've felt to that point or since...

Jason pulled my shirt up and I raised my arms and let him take it off... he had trouble with my bra clasp so I shrugged out of the shoulder straps and pulled it down around my middle...

He didn't waste any time and went in to my breasts... my nipples were rock hard and he took turns on each...

Jeff had my panties off and was touching inside my thighs and on my vagina...

Jason went to my right boob and Jeff to my left and they both sucked and flicked my nipples...

Jason stood and took my hand, pulling me to the floor... he pulled his shirt off and wiggled out of his pants and boxers and pulled me down on him... I laid there on his chest, kissing him with my boobs pressed against his chest...

I took a peaked before I laid on him and saw how much bigger he was than my husband... he was so much bigger by alot...

While Jason and I were making out, I could hear Jeff's belt clanking as he was taking his pants off... he came over to my left and kneeled down... God Jeff was bigger too...

I looked over and he was right above my level... I broke my kiss with Jason and sat up a bit and leaned left... Taking Jeff in my left hand, I looked at his penis... it was massive... the shaft was a good three inches longer than Rick's and the head was wider... I knew this was going to be a type of first like no other just seeing the size of them...

I kissed the tip and began kissing up and down the shaft... I could see his head go back out of the corner of my eye as he gasped... Jason was working my boobs over...

Jeff had precum dripping out the tip of his hard penis and it was dribbling down my fingers as I stroked him... I took his head in my mouth and stroked him, keeping my head close to my fingers... there was no way I could take the whole length in my mouth without working into it...

I thought about my vagina too because they were so big... and I felt Jason push his hand down between us and direct his big penis up against my soaking wet labia... he ran the tip up against my slit and pushed it up and down... he reached from my clit to my ass and back several times... God I was soaked by then from my fluid and his precum...

Jason moved his penis up to my clit again and pressed it there... I let out a gasp around Jeff's shaft... his precum was dripping down my chin and only my left boob...

Jason ran the head back down and found my opening and pressed it there so gently... my labia started parting and I felt the tip start to go inside me...

He pushed his hips forward until he knew he could let go of his shaft and then he grasped my hips... OMG I thought I was going to come apart as he slid into me...

I've never felt anything so big in me... and it just kept going as he slowly pushed inside me... he touched spots my husband can't reach and I thought I was going to die...

He pulled me completely up against him and was all the way inside... I moaned and gasped around Jeff's penis... my mouth opened up and my body spasmed a bit and his head popped out of my mouth... he precum was all over me and down my front...

I looked down into Jasons eyes and he smiled at me... I couldn't smile back... it was too intense... my mouth was gaping wide and I was moaning out...

Jason pulled me to him and kissed me... I could feel Jeff's precum smushing between my breasts and his chest...

Then he really started moving his hips... I stayed locked to him kissing him as he took my pussy... It was so intense... While Jason and I were on the floor, I felt Jeff get up and move behind us...

I felt him kneel down behind us and between our legs... he touched my lower back letting me know he was there and touched down to my ass... his fingers ran up and down my ass and around my split labia taking Jason's penis... it was such an intense sensation and I immediately fell in love...

He held my cheeks open and spit down on my crack and ass...

I was still kissing Jason while he fucked me, moaning into his mouth... Jeff slowly worked one of his fingers against my ass... God it felt so good... He pushed the tip of his finger against my ass and slowly got it inside... I was panting... I was nervous and wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him to stop... I had done anal before and that day I hadn't eaten so wasn't worried...

Jeff worked my ass while Jason slowed his movement under me... He stopped and moved up against us... I broke my kiss with Jason and looked back over my shoulder as Jeff worked his penis against my ass... it didn't take much and he had the head inside me... I moaned out as he came forward, my feet fluttering up and down at the sensation of having two huge penis' inside me... both my hands were balled up into fists gripping the blanket under Jason...

Then they started moving... Jeff got his hips up against my ass and was all the way inside me, his hands around my hips... Jason pushed me up and grasped each one of my breasts in each hand... they protruded out the other side like coke bottles...

It was so intense I couldn't keep up... I had been rocking in rhythm with Jason, but I couldn't with both the boys... they fucked me and I had to go with it and let them... I felt like a moth pinned to a slide as they were inside me...

In between moaning I kept telling them not to cum in me... I was on the pill but didn't want to take any chances... They didn't acknowledge me and were moaning and pumping their lengths inside me... Jason did nod his head once though...

I couldn't take much more and holding my own orgasm back was impossible... I came on both their penis' and my body shuddered and collapsed... Jason barely got his penis out of me before he started cumming and Jeff pulled out and came across my back...

Jeff collapsed to my left and I lay there panting on Jason's chest, covered in cum on my back and feeling Jason's cum and Jeff's precum mushed between us...

My husband had to stay longer than anticipated on his work emergency so the boys stayed a few days longer... instead of leaving that Monday night, they stayed and we had many more times together before they finally left on the following Sunday morning... it was the hottest sex I've ever had and I consider it my second honeymoon and a going away present from Jason and Jeff... I had no regrets... I let the boys take a few pictures and videos to take with them and included a few shots below...

April ;-)

XoXoXo

  • COMMENTS
28 Comments
maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

You naughty girl

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Hilarious

HisandHerstory calling commenters illiterate after posting the barely readable crap that he calls stories. Literally anyone can post a few badly written paragraphs and call it a story. That doesn't make you a writer or an arbiter of someone else's literacy. As proven so often this past year, the often used "where are your stories" slur has lost any impact it may once have had. For every HDK, Hooked, saddletramp, and a few others, there are ten like HisnHers, Mr54321, or ALR69 putting out nothing but garbage. A few new authors turn up and post consistently good stories, but most often we have to look to the old favorites to provide interesting reading. With the exception of HDK, who has to do it as he is a God among mortals, none of them is telling me that I am illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I kept looking below for the pics lol awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I notice that the writer headlines her story ...

'My FIRST MFM -Extramarital Sex .....

Her FIRST ????

Does that mean that there will be other 'MFM-EXTRAMARITAL SEX affairs ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really glad I'm not married to you.

Don't think you will be married long yourself

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories