My First Mistress Pt. 03 - Best Day

Story Info
The third encounter. New experiences abound, and things get.
4.3k words
4.66
4.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read parts 1 and 2, you really should. please leave feedback.

Part III

The weekends never seemed to end back in those days. My life was much wilder than many knew. I lived in a religious and conservative home in a religious and conservative town, but I played in a band that had a running gig in a larger city two hours away. People at home knew I was a bit wild, but they had no idea just how crazy it was. I was young and pretty (we are all young and pretty, once in our lives, no?), and I was in a rock band. We played a nice mix of classic rock, southern rock, and some originals, and we were pretty damn good. I say all of that to explain why it was so hard to follow Tina's instructions. I did not let any of "those little bitches" catch me, but they tried. I would get a lap dance at a party and just have to go for a walk. There were plenty of party favors around back in those days, but I did not partake, because I knew it would be impossible to abstain from sex if I was loaded. So the weekend dragged on, and then Monday was slow like molasses, and then Tuesday came and crawled toward 11am. I did my morning run, showered, fed myself, and managed to watch some terrible movie on the television before I heard Tina's car in the driveway. I turned off the TV and sat quietly on the couch while she did her business in the laundry room. It was a hot day, so it was no surprise that she was sweaty when she came into the house.

I will always remember the way she looked when she came in. For some reason, this day with Tina is burned into my memory more than any other. Her hair was curly, about shoulder length, and dark brown. Her eyes were brown, like chocolate, and her lips were full and sensuous. Her slender figure accentuated her curves; her waist was tiny but her hips flared out abruptly and tapered nicely all the way down to her tiny feet. She was dripping with sweat, and her sundress clung to her body, so much so that I could see her nipples through the pale yellow fabric, and as she took the step up to get into our split-level living room, I even caught a glimpse of the dark patch of hair between her legs. She wore nothing underneath her dress, and my cock instantly sprang to attention upon realizing this fact. The most important thing to me, though, was the look in her eyes when she saw me. She was not only happy to see me, but she also began to wipe away sweat and run her fingers through her hair. I understood right then, instinctively, I guess, that she wanted me to see her as attractive, and that it made her a bit nervous to be a bit of a mess where I could see. She genuinely wanted me to find her beautiful, and of course I did, but it was the first time I saw a moment of vulnerability in her. It stirred something in me that was more than just lust, and it has been my greatest weakness concerning women to this day.

She quickly regained her composure, but for just a few seconds, I was more than just a toy, and she was less than all-powerful. I have often remembered that moment over the years, and somehow it is still as profound as it was thirty years ago.

She moved slowly to the middle of the room, eying me as if she might pounce at any second, then said, "I need to bathe. From now on, you will unload my car for me and take care of my laundry."

She waited for a split second and then her eyes turned hard and cold, "Yes, Ma'am", I blurted, embarrassed that I had gotten lost in looking at her.

She stalked slowly across the living room, stopping right in front of me. "Undress me."

I sat there silently for a moment, then I said, "Yes, Ma'am." I stood and looked at her dress. I was pale yellow, and had three buttons at the top near her throat. I was young and inexperienced and had no idea how to take this dress off of her. I still chuckle when I think of it to this day. I fumbled with the buttons for a few seconds until she sighed audibly and pushed my hands away.

"It pulls over my head, like a shirt," She said, and just looked at me expectantly.

"Yes, Ma'am," I mumbled, my face flushed from embarrassment. I knelt down and gingerly grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her head. She lifted her arms and it came off easily. She placed a tiny hand on my chest and shoved me backward, and I sat down on the couch abruptly. She kicked off her sandals and climbed on top of me, her legs bent to parallel mine, her now bare crotch pressed against the rigid tent in my shorts, her bare breasts right in front of me. She grabbed a handful of hair and tilted my head back far enough that I was looking at the ceiling, and leaned down close to my ear, her hot breath against my neck somehow increasing the blood flow to my cock exponentially.

"Did you fuck one of those silly little sluts last weekend?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Did you jerk your cock thinking about me?"

"No, Ma'am"

She grabbed my chin and turned my head and just stared into my eyes for a moment. "No, Ma'am," I said again.

"Good," she said as she climbed off of me. "Now come prepare my bath."

Remember how I said I loved to watch her from behind in a dress or a pair of tight jeans? Let me tell you- that had nothing on watching her walk naked to the bath that day. Her dimpled back flared into a perfect little heart-shaped bottom that I would probably still willingly drop to my knees and worship to this day. It was the first real view I ever had of a beautiful woman's bare backside, and I am a little convinced that it is the reason I've been an "ass man" for all of my adult life.

As we entered the bathroom, she stepped to the side and said, "Pay attention, and don't fuck this up. I want my bath to be nice and hot, but not too hot. I want bubbles. I want candles. I want a glass of wine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said automatically, but my thoughts were racing around several details like 'where was I gonna get wine?', whether or not we had any bubble bath, and 'what exactly was 'too hot'?'....

"Ma'am?", I spoke as I turned on the water, "Would you mind telling me when the water is hot enough?"

She sighed audibly and reached down and cranked it all the way up, then back about a quarter turn. "That should do nicely," she said with an exasperated tone. I opened the cabinet beneath the sink and was relieved to find a bottle of lavender bubble bath. I squirted a generous amount into the bath as it poured, thought for a second, and squirted some more. Foam began to build as the bath filled and I felt satisfied that it would do.

"I will have to go find you some wine, Ma'am," I said, "I'm not sure that we have any..."

She ignored me and moved forward to step into the bath. She held out her hand like a queen in an old movie I had seen somewhere, so I took it and gently helped her down into the suds safely, regretting a bit as her beautiful bare body slipped beneath the bubbles. "That's fine," she said, closing her eyes, "Your mother has a few bottle in the bottom cabinet next to the sink. I'll take the red. Find candles."

I looked in the wrong cabinet the first time, but found the wine on my second try. I had to pilfer some candles from my mother's bedroom, but soon I was back by her side at the bath, offering her a too-full glass of wine and lighting candles as she sipped quietly. She had turned off the water while I retrieved her beverage and was playing with the tub faucet with her pretty little painted toes. It was incredibly sexy but incredibly playful at the same time. I was young, and was still constantly surprised at what turned me on.

She sipped her eyes and looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes. It was mischievous look, and was neither kind nor comforting. "Take off your shirt, Pool Boy," she snickered, "And drop those shorts while you are at it. I don't like being naked all by myself."

I stripped off my shirt, dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. I was wearing briefs, gray with some manufacturer's logo on the waist band. She eyed the tent at the front of my briefs dubiously for a second and then barked that evil laugh again. "Those are ridiculous. Stop wearing those. Wear boxers or nothing from now on. Take them off."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as I dropped my briefs to the floor and my cock sprang into view. She stared at my erection for a while as she sipped her glass of wine. She scooted forward a bit in the tub and said, " Wash my back. Gently."

I got on my knees by the tub and gently lathered up her back with soap and then rinsed it. She seemed to relax as I did this, so I continued with her shoulders and neck, then down her arms and sides. She leaned back when I finished rinsing, so I began to soap up her breasts and the bit of her flat little tummy that was not submerged. I spent quite a but of time on her pretty C-Cup breasts, and her nipples were extremely hard as I washed her. I ran my thumb across the nub of her nipple, and heard a sharp intake of breath as she arched her back slightly. Taking this as a cue, I 'accidentally' rubbed her nipples several times before completing my task. Her eyes remained closed for the entire time that I bathed her, and she held out an empty wine glass as I completed one final rinse of her torso.

"Just a half glass this time, please." The courtesy was not lost on me, and I was confused by my overwhelming feeling of gratitude for it. Also, my erection stiffened significantly.

When I returned from the kitchen with her wine, she rose from her seated position and stood in the center of the tub. She took the glass from me and sipped it, then looked at me and said, "You can continue washing me."

I returned to my knees and began to soap her flat tummy, down her thighs, to her knees, and then she raised one tiny little foot and rested it on the edge of the tub so I could continue with first one, then the other leg. Her toenails were painted a deep red, still my favorite to this day. As I rinsed her legs, I wondered how I would wash her private parts, but she turned away from me and jutted out her pretty little backside. I was down on my knees at the edge of the tub, and there not six inches in front of me was her perfect little heart shaped ass. I could see the edges of her pussy lips between her legs, the tight little globs of her ass cheeks where they bubbled out from the tops of her legs, and her thighs tapering down to the foam of the bath. I just stared for a moment, mesmerized by the perfection in front of me.

"What are you doing?" She asked, nothing but curiosity in her tone.

"I'm just looking at you, Ma'am," I said. "You are perfect."

She giggled, and turned and took my chin in her hand, gently, and leaned down and gave me a quick but sensual kiss on the mouth. "That's sweet. Now finish washing me. I have more for you to learn today."

It was all I could do to continue at the same measured pace, but I washed her lower back, her beautiful backside, and the backs of her thighs and knees as thoroughly as I had washed the rest of her. I cannot express how much I wanted her to be pleased with the job I did. I did not yet understand the psychology of submission, but in later years as I became the master in my own right, all I ever really wanted was for someone to submit to me as completely as I did to her. I loved her completely in that moment, and desired nothing more than to please her, to receive a favorable look, another gentle kiss like the one she had just delivered. I worshipped her in that moment, more than any other, and I bathed her like she was a goddess, because to me, in those moments, that's exactly what she was.

When I was done, and sat back on my haunches and said, "I'm done, Ma'am."

She turned and looked me in the eye as she tilted her head and drained her wine glass. She held the empty glass out to me and I took it, then she pointed at the shelf full of clean towels. I held one out to her and she just shook her head, instead lifting a tiny perfect foot to the edge of the tub for me to dry. I dried her then, from the tips of her toes to her shoulders. She moved to the bath mat as her feet were dried and then turned so I could dry her back and bottom. It was slow and deliberate and intoxicating, and possibly one of the most intimate moments I ever had with a woman until many years later.

When I was done, I stood directly behind her, my cock pointing at and almost touching her lower back, and as she turned her forearm grazed the tip of my erection. It throbbed fiercely for a second and I thought I might cum, but I regained my composure quickly. She looked down at it for a second and then looked up at me and said, "Don't make a mess, yet, Big Boy," and tilted back her head and laughed, a beautiful laugh. Yes, she was mocking me a bit, but it was more good natured than usual. I made a mental note to myself to always keep wine around, because I liked this lighter mood.

"Can you carry me?", she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am,' I replied without hesitation. I was glad she was a petite women, but I would have carried her if she asked at that moment no matter how large she was. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her by the legs and shoulders. "Where should I take you, Ma'am?"

"To your bedroom, silly boy," she slurred her words just a tiny bit, "I need you to make me feel good."

She nuzzled her mouth and nose against my neck and my cock lurched again, touching her beautiful little bottom as it did so. She kept her face pressed against me, but I felt her cheeks move as she smiled.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as I started to gently carry her to my bed. I was extremely careful not to bump her hear as I moved through the bedroom door and down the hall, and I laid her in my bed as gently as I was able. "How can I make you feel good, Ma'am?" I asked.

"Let's start with a kiss," she said in a sleepy voice.

I kissed her gently, and she took me in her arms like a lover, our lips and tongues dancing together with a passion that built into a crescendo. She tilted her head toward the wall and I kissed her bared throat, and she gently turned until my mouth was where she wanted. Slowly, over the course of an hour, we made out like lovers, my rigid member pressed against her hip, my mouth exploring hers, exploring her neck, her breasts. She gave verbal guidance when there were no physical cues, but for the most part she moved herself so that my mouth was where she wanted it, or she would gently nudge me. I picked up her pleasure cues, hearing a sharp intake of breath, feeling her body tense and relax, measuring the arching of her back and the clenching of muscles as I kissed and nibbled and sucked my way around her face and neck and breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive, I discovered, and it did not take much to bring her a great deal of pleasure there. She told me to bite her nipples, and once I did so a bit too hard and she pulled my hair, but I found the right amount of pressure and she moaned out loud as I continued my exploration.

She tangled her hands in my hair and gently guided me down, where I licked and kissed her flat little tummy, caressed her sides and explored every rib with my mouth and tongue. Further down she pushed, and I spent a very long time kissing her hip bones as I caressed her thighs and buttocks with my hands. Finally, she pushed me down to her sweet and glorious pussy, where a stared mesmerized for a while as she spread her legs wide.

"Have you done this before?" she asked, almost panting with desire.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered, "a few times."

She tangled her hands in my hair and thrust herself toward my mouth. I kissed and licked and sucked on her inner thighs, then her outer lips, and then her inner lips, and finally engulfed her swollen clit with my lips. Her back arched and she moaned loud, gripping my head and pressing me hard to her pussy. I began to press firm, slow circles with my tongue against her clit, gripping her beautiful ass as I did so. She told me to fuck her with my tongue, so I did, but only briefly before she pulled my head back toward her throbbing button. I licked and sucked and kissed her clit until she tensed, her grip like iron as she pressed my mouth against her clit, her legs spread wide, her heels digging into my shoulder blades as she tried every way imaginable to force my mouth harder into her pussy. I obliged by sucking hard, my tongue dancing furiously now over her clit. She gasped "Slow down," and then bucked once and almost froze, her back arched, her ass a good four or five inches off of the bed, and then she dropped back down and began to thrash wildly, almost wrenching my neck in the process. "Put your finger in me!" she shouted. My finger slid easily into her dripping wet pussy as my tongue continued to pressed circles around her clit, my lips sealed against her, sucking hard, and she thrashed even more wildly. "Oh, my god!" she shouted and then her back arched and she came, her pussy flooding with a new wetness, her hands locked into my hair. She bucked against me, over and over, and finally pulled me away from her pussy.

She just lay there, panting hard, beads of sweat on her brow and on mine as well. My face was completely drenched with her juices, and a small puddle now soaked my sheets.

"Come here," she whispered faintly, and I slid up the bed to her side, pressing my erection against her hip. She kissed me, hard, and let her head fall back to the bed. "That was very good," she said, and reached down by her side and gripped my rigid cock.

She began to tug on it, pulling it against her hip. She rolled toward me, pushing me on my back, and kissed me. She switched hands, and began to stroke my cock. She paused, and licked her palm, lubing it with a great deal of spit, and slid her hand around my cock again.

At this point, I had been sporting an erection for at least a couple of hours. I fully expected to finish quickly, so I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her spit lathered hand sliding up and down my engorged member. After a few minutes of stroking, I guess her desire took control. She stopped and looked me in the eye and said, "I'm going to fuck you, now. I don't expect you to last long, and you won't get this every time, but you deserve a reward." She chuckled, "Also, my hand is tired."

She climbed on top of me, and my rock-hard cock slid easily into her hot, wet pussy. Just like that, I was being ridden by my queen, my goddess....

As I entered her, I realized that I had a bit left to give. I loved the feel of her, and more than anything I hated the idea of being a disappointment, even if it was excusable. I began to thrust upward into her, feeling how slick and wet she was sliding up and down my cock, feeling her pubic bone smash against mine. It was sheer ecstasy, but I would not succumb to that feeling until she climaxed again. She rode me like a cowgirl, bouncing and banging against me, at one point leaning down to nibble on my ear as I thrust ferociously upward into her.

"Get on top," she said and rolled off of me.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as I rolled up and entered her quickly, her legs spread in the air, then on my shoulders.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded, and so I did. I shoved her knees up nearly to her shoulders and began to pound her hot pussy, slamming my cock into her and pulling out slowly. She met my gaze for a bit and then surprised me. "Choke me," she demanded, and so I did.

I had never done anything like this, but it came as natural as anything else with her. I put both hands around her neck and squeezed, her heels on my shoulders, my cock pounding harder and faster into her dripping wet cunt, her hands gripping my hips and pulling me along at the desired pace. She looked me in the eye and gasped, "Harder."

I didn't know what she meant for certain, so I fucked her harder and choked her harder simultaneously, my bed scooting on the floor, the head board tearing a hole in the wallpaper, my sheets becoming a tangled mess around my feet as I lunged harder and harder into her.

12