My First mmm Threesome

Story Info
The story of my first all male threesum.
1.5k words
4.22
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohpiper
ohpiper
1 Followers

My first mmm threesum. I first met Bill and Terry at a gaybor's party. I was wearing very form fitting jeans through which you could clearly see the outline of my cock, and I didn't mind. It felt good noticing their eyes passing down the front of my pants, letting them linger between my legs. I've worn those same pants to work, no undies, and a fun colleague would smile and tell me if my dick was on the left or right and comment that she could even see the outline of the head of my cock through my pants.

Wandering through the party, I found Terry to be quite the flirt and people who had never met him were soon charmed by his smile. Bill is much more soft spoken but he and I found ourselves chatting for awhile. As we talked, I felt this erotic vibe and I had a feeling that we would all be seeing more of each other. Before leaving the party, I gave Bill my email address.

Bill and I later got in touch online and I let myself imagine what it would be like to play with two cocks. Prior to that, I had only had limited experience with cock. Some would call it the "experimenting" one does as a teenager. When I was probably in high school, a buddy named Sean stayed over for a sleepover. After we had closed the door that night we were both horny and talked about just stroking our dicks to get some relief. While I had never rubbed my dick before with anyone else around to watch, I was so horny that I didn't mind letting him see my hard dick and my hand squeezing it as I rubbed it up and down.

But then Sean had another idea. He said we could lick each other's dick. It was all happening so fast I didn't really have time to think but just went with it. He leaned over and opened his mouth to take in the head of my dick. I could see his tongue circling it, making it shiny with his spit. I watched as he took it into his mouth. Then it was my turn. Sean lifted his bed sheets and brought his dick up to my mouth. Without even thinking about it, I opened my mouth and started licking his dick like a lollypop.

Since it was my first time playing with another guy's cock, I didn't really know what I was doing so I just let myself lick around the head. I think he liked it, though, judging from the halted sounds of his heavy breathing. Sucking dick was such a new experience for me. We both then began stroking our dicks at the same time. As I was watching, I could see his eyes squeeze shut, his strokes pounding harder and his hips rock as he shot his load of cum all over his belly. Shortly afterwards, I could feel myself suddenly having this amazing feeling as my hot cum shot out all over my own chest and belly. Years would pass and it was only recently that, in my horny mind, fantasies would include playing with dick.

I actually know the moment that it happened, too. It was in a porn arcade. You would put money into the booth and use a button to flip through various types of porn movies that were playing constantly. I happened to flip to a movie where the camera was focused on the beautiful face and lovely tits of a woman who was riding on top of a man's cock. You could see her panting and moaning with his fucking motion and, as the camera panned downwards could see.....her very hard cock bouncing up and down as the man's dick penetrated her tight asshole. I gasped in intrigue and felt my heart beat even faster with excitement. I was completely mesmerized. My excitement continued over time as I enjoyed the thought of a sexy woman who slid down her panties with a tell-tale bulge to reveal a dick needing to be sucked. Even though it was taboo, more and more I let myself imagine letting myself play with cock.

The day finally arrived when I was to meet Bill and Terry at their house. Underneath my pants I was wearing a silky blue thong that rubbed deliciously against my asshole and was as soft and sheer as panties. Bill and Terry had a sort of guest house where we were to meet. Bill turned on some porn for me to watch as he went and got Terry. I was both excited and nervous. I knew I had some bisexual feelings but they had waxed and wained. There were times I was not as eager to suck cock, but this was not one of those days. Today, I was absolutely ravenous for it.

When the both of them returned, the porn was still playing in the background. As I stood up in their living room, I let Bill unbutton my pants, and slowly open my zipper. He slowly slid down my pants so that I was practically naked in front of both of them. My heart was pounding as I stood there in the middle of their living room and they both let their eyes roam anywhere they wanted all over my body. Both of them started to caress my body, letting their hands feel the smooth silk of my thong and squeezing my growing dick underneath.

As their pants came off, I could see the thickness of Terry's cock. I'm sure my eyes got huge! Any reservations I had about sucking cock were completely gone. My mouth truly watered as it greeted me. It looked sooo good! That's what I wanted in my mouth. Taking it in my hands, I looked at at its thickness and opened my mouth wide so I could slide it in. Breathing through my nose because of its size, I let my tongue circle it, with long licks on the bottom. I experimented with both sucking and licking it, and I could tell that Terry was enjoying my technique. Not wanting to be left out, Bill stood next to Terry so I could suck his dick as well. On my knees as they stood in front of me, their dicks were at perfect height to go right into my eager mouth. As I stroked Terry's dick in one hand, I wrapped my fingers around Bill's dick and let him push his hips forward so that I would have to suck it.

As I was on all fours while sucking Terry's cock, it put my ass in perfect position for Bill to start sliding his dick into me. He positioned himself directly behind me and spread my waiting ass. My asshole was very tight, never having been fucked from behind. I gasped as I could just feel the head of his cock starting to press in against me. Ever so slowly, I could feel myself being stretched wide open from behind. I felt so exposed and vulnerable....but I was excited by it. Bill took it slowly, letting me have time to ease in the head of his hot cock.

Closing my eyes and exhaling as I could feel his head starting to squeeze into me, I started to push my ass back, just as his hips were sliding forward. As he slowly started to fuck me doggy style, my balls started bouncing back and forth with each thrust. It was so tight I tried to crouch a little lower on my elbows to make my ass more accessible. At the same time, my lips were wrapped tightly around Terry's hot cock. It was so thick I had to open my mouth all the way. The feeling of sucking his dick was almost magical. I loved how it truly filled my mouth.

We decided to move from the living room into their bedroom. Bill got onto the bed with his cock still hard. As he lay on his back, I stood straddling over him and slowly squatted down, so that I could control how quickly and deeply his cock would go into me. Taking his cock into my hand, I put the tip right at my asshole. Gradually, I let the head slide into my ass. I started raising and lowering my ass slightly, letting it slide in more deeply each time until I had the full length of his dick inside of me. It was amazing. My ass was still very tight, but I couldn't stop. I wanted it. When I knew he was close to cumming, I let his cock slide out of me. I took it into my hand, stroking it. I could feel his body tighten. As my hand slid down, he let out a long moan and I watched as his hot stream of cum shot all the way over his shoulder making a wonderful, sticky mess.

As I left, all of the scenes played back in my mind and I knew that, one day, we would be playing again.

ohpiper
ohpiper
1 Followers