My First Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first guy didn't care. He put his hand on her face and fucked her mouth. She might not be able to suck, but she wasn't objecting either. She'd gasp for breath every once in a while but he was able to get what he needed out of it. Being passed-out drunk didn't keep her from swallowing his cum.

Rob felt weird about fucking her right after Mr. Morrison, but when his fingers spread her pussy, he was surprised that it hadn't been used yet. He ran his cock across her pussy lips and picked up some of her moisture. She was tight as hell.

He finally got it all inside her and he kept it there. He leaned back and checked out her pretty face. Well, not so pretty now that Jim had cum in it, but he was going to want to do this again and kiss her. He wanted to savor her tight pussy but he heard, "Get to fuckin!" behind him and he realized he was holding up the line.

Her pussy had a strong wet grip on him. Damn, was Danny not using this? Or was Danny's dick not big enough to wear it out? Tomorrow they'd both know Rob had been here.

He watched his cock disappear into her over and over and soon he spewed a big load deep within her. He pumped out every drop, then stepped aside.

Tony was the last guy. He could be the second guy in her pussy or ass, or he could fuck her sleepy mouth. It pissed him off to have missed out on the fun.

He began to laugh.

"What the fuck man?"

"Bring Daniel in here."

It took a little while to sneak past the other people and be on the lookout for wives, but soon drunk Daniel joined his sweet wife in the home office.

Tony pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures with his cock in Daniel's mouth. He wasn't gay, but it sure looked that way. Gay or not, there was no doubt there was a cock in Daniel's mouth.

I guess it was some kind of reflex or something but Tony felt Danny's lips close around his cock and he began sucking. Mother Fuck!, that feels good.

Tony looked both ways and saw that all the guys had left. He took Danny's hand and placed it around his shaft. He closed his hand around Danny's and stroked. He was so horny it honestly felt like Danny was sucking him off.

He pulled out of Danny's mouth and it made a "pop" sound. Tony squirted his load on Danny's face and across his shirt. Tony took a picture of that as well. He had plenty of blackmail photos now. He was going to get a chance to fuck her when she was sober soon.

He imagined the conversation where Daniel nervously tells his wife she has to fuck Tony so he won't show everyone the pictures. She would fucking hate him for even asking that. He zipped up and left the room thinking of her bucking her hips under him, enjoying a revenge fuck against her loser husband.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Daniel lick the cum from his lips. Daniel waited 5 minutes or so to make sure the coast was clear and then he woke Kelli. She was still very drunk, but she had done her job.

He slipped her out of the back door without being seen. A short time later their cab arrived and they were on their way back to the apartment.

Kelli slept all the way but was sober enough to help get herself up the stairs. Daniel put her in bed but went into the living room afterwards. He was too excited to sleep. He had finally cemented his place.

Now they'd understand he was a company man, not just "the new guy."

12