My First Pegging

Story Info
Linda takes my anal virginity in my first pegging session.
1k words
4.38
20k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite some time since I had seen Linda. We each had lots of things going on in our lives, and eventually fell out of contact. Recently, we were able to reconnect and chat a bit, restoking the fire we had for each other. We both agreed we wanted to explore a few kinkier fantasies...

The day finally came when we were to meet for some fun. Linda met me at the door with a nice kiss. I could clearly see her big, beautiful breasts with their fresh piercings sway beneath her thin shirt. I gave a playful pull on her long, red hair as we broke our kiss, causing her to moan with delight.

We sat and talked for a bit, catching up. Eventually, the talk turned to sex. I had a few questions about her kinks, and she readily answered them, finally straddling me on the couch, clearly aroused and ready for playtime. "Well," I said, "let's go upstairs and you can show me your weapons!" We both laughed a bit, and went up to the bedroom.

She opened a metal case, and laid out her toys. She had a collection of dildoes in a wide array of shapes and sizes, as well as a strap on harness. I asked which she had in mind for me, and she chose a slim blue one and a larger purple model with a bulbous head. I set aside these items, saying I wanted to see her wearing the harness.

I stripped off her shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts. Standing behind her, I cradled them in my hands as I kissed and bit her neck. Next, the pants fell to the ground, and I knelt behind her, slowly easing her panties off. Her breath was ragged now in anticipation...I nibbled and licked her ass cheeks...she spread her legs a bit and I played with sweet pussy. She was already soaked! I brought my hands back and parted her sweet cheeks, then began to rim her rosebud. Linda LOVED this, and leaned forward, supporting herself with the nightstand as I probed her rear hole.

"I think maybe you need to cum first, baby... I know it has been awhile" I said, gently guiding her to the bed. She laid on her back as I licked her sweet nectar, lapping at her pussy and clit, occasionally dropping lower to probe her ass. Linda was in heaven, and I quickly brought her off twice with huge orgasms.

Once she recovered, I stood her up, and we attached her harness. She chose a moderate cock, and put it in place. I was still fully clothed at this point, and I dropped to my knees before her. I began to lick and suck her rubber cock, looking up at her as I did. Linda went wild, and began to fuck my face. I throated her to the best of my ability, grabbing her ass and pulling it deeper. Linda was really into it now, bucking and humping. She grabbed my head and really got into it. With my hands now free, I began to slap her ass urging her on.

Finally, I spit it out and stood. "That's not what we're here for, really, now is it?" I said coyly. She pulled my shirt off and undid my pants. As my jeans slid to the ground, she was delighted to see my black boy shorts trimmed in black lace. I crawled on the king sized bed, ass in the air on all fours, slowly swaying it in the air, teasing her. She slid my panties off, and began playing with my tight ass.

Linda LOVES when I get vocal, and I had no intention of disappointing her. She began rimming me, and I felt her long tongue probing deep inside. Honestly, it felt great, and I moaned with pleasure, urging her on. Grabbing a bottle of lube, she then began preparing me for what was yet to come.

I spread my legs wider, and she got on the bed behind me. She lubed her rubber cock well, and placed it at my entrance. Slowly she entered me, and I savored the feeling. After a few moments, she was in as far as she could, and began rhythmically fucking my ass. I really got into it now, begging her to fuck me hard.

The toy was a bit small, and kept falling out. I suggested something bigger, with more of a head. Linda slipped out of me and fastened the larger dong to her harness. After quite a bit of lube and gentle coaxing, the head popped inside me. Slowly she inched the rest in, and I finally felt her hips meet my ass cheeks. She grabbed my hips and began fucking me in earnest, banging away with abandon.

We continued like this for a bit, then I had her back off. I rolled over and laid on my back, bringing my knees as far up as I could. "Take me like this, Linda - like a bitch."

Linda posted my legs up and entered me quickly. I could feel her slam into me to the hilt, then she fucked me hard, calling me her bitch. It was amazing to look up and see this beautiful redhead on top of me, taking my ass for the first time.

Suddenly, the feeling was upon me. The angle she was now inside me put a lot of pressure on my prostate, and I was going to cum HARD. "Oh GOD, oh Linda, you're on my prostate, I'm gonna - I'm gonna cum. Going to CUMMMMMM!" I shouted, groaned and then it happened. I came uncontrollably, shooting hot cum all over myself. I went off so hard I got lightheaded and saw stars. Curiously, my cock was maybe half hard - never had THAT happen before!

Once I began to come back to my senses, Linda gently slipped out of me and wiped up. She then dropped her head to my crotch and expertly cleaned up every drop of my cum. "You taste SO sweet" she quipped. We kissed, and I tasted a few remnants of myself on her tongue.

Time was now running short, as I had other commitments. Linda scooped up my panties, and said she wanted to keep them as a sort of trophy, which i was fine with. We cleaned up and dressed quickly, and I departed, my ass humming and Linda's last words ringing in my ears...

"Next time, you're going to fuck MY ass."