My First Public Wetting

Story Info
My first time wetting myself in public.
2.7k words
4.58
20.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, so, I'm a new user on here, and I've been lurking for a while and I thought you guys might be interested in some of my stories. I've never actually said any of these out loud before... but I think it might be fun to remember them, and share them with you all here, with the benefit of anonymity! :)

So, wetting is my fetish, obviously. This is the story of my first wetting experience.

Disclaimer: Although not stated explicitly, all characters are over 18 years old.

It had been way too warm all week. Even my high school teachers were fanning themselves as they taught math in their sweltering classrooms. It was too hot to think about the pythagorean theorem, so attention drifted to my best friend Haley, who was sitting by the window. She noticed me looking at her, and she rolled her eyes and smiled, revealing her braces and her still-crooked teeth. She was sitting by the window, and even though it was overcast, it was still the hottest spot in the room, and I could see beads of sweat forming on her brow. She wiped her head, which caused a drop of sweat to descend down her cheek, and over her jaw, down her neck and resting on her collarbone. I watched it enviously.

I was still in high school, and I hadn't decided yet if I was bi, or full blow lesbian, but no boy had made me feel the way Haley made me feel. She turned back towards the teacher, and I idly bit my lip as I watched the sweat trace it's path down Haley's slender neck on her mocha colored skin. I felt something between my legs tingle a little a bit, and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Haley is a girl, and so am I. I tried to suppress the feeling, and squirmed in my seat a little, suddenly remembering that I have to pee.

"A-HEM!" Suddenly coughed Mrs. Jennings, snapping me out of my daze. "I'm sorry, am I boring you?" She said, looking straight at me.

"No, Mrs. Jennings, I..." I stammered. I considered trying to cover up my distraction by telling her I needed to use the bathroom. It was a flimsy excuse, and in retrospect didn't make much sense. But I was saved from her inquisition by a boy suddenly shouting in the front of the room.

"It's raining! Look!"

I looked out the window, and could hardly believe it. It wasn't raining, it was POURING. Huge sheets of water were billowing down from the sky, where two seconds before it had been dry as a bone and baking hot.

"Finally," muttered Mrs. Jennings, as all the kids crowded around the windows to watch it come down. It wasn't that interesting, but it was much more interesting than calculating the area of a triangle, or whatever we were doing. Mrs. Jennings sat down, knowing she had lost control of the class, and allowed chaos to reign for the last 4 minutes before the bell rang. Everyone flooded out of the room, and ran to the awning at the front of the school, where it was raining so hard it had already started flooding the driveway.

The kids started boarding buses, and getting into their parents cars, but Haley and I lived walking distance from school, and would often hang out in the few hours between the end of school and when our parents got home at 5. I was standing at the edge of the awning, just out of reach of the huge drops pouring off the roof and into the gutter below.

"Come on," I heard Haley say. I turned and saw her already standing in the rain, soaked to the bone, laughing her head off.

"Wha-" I managed to utter before Haley grabbed my hand and pulled me into the soaking rain. I shrieked a little at first, but the huge warm drops actually felt nice. It was a huge relief compared to the oppressive heat of the last few days. I stripped off my backpack and threw it under the covered awning before pursuing the giggling Haley.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted above the deluge, wiping water from my eyes. "Are you crazy!?"

Haley just laughed and spun in the rain, stepping accidentally into an ankle deep puddle. "Whoop!" she said, looking at her submerged foot, then laughed and kicked water at me, splashing me with mud and grass.

"Hey!" I shouted, a little angry about her getting mud on my favorite shirt, but my playfulness got the better of me, and before long I had joined her in the puddle, and was throwing handfuls of water on her. I'm sure we were looking like a pair of idiots, splashing like children in a puddle. All of this splashing reminded me of my bladder, which I had been distractedly ignoring for the past half-hour. I glanced back at the school, wondering if the bathrooms were still unlocked.

Suddenly, she Haley me, and I fell on my butt into the puddle. "Ow!" I said, but it didn't really hurt. It's just the thing you say when you've been startled and are trying to decide how hurt you are.

"Oh don't be a baby," she said plopping down next to me in the puddle. She was panting a bit from all the laughing and splashing, and her small chest was heaving pleasantly in her soaked and clingy shirt. It wasn't see-through, but it revealed the outline of her bra, which she barely needed. My mind started wandering for a moment, imagining what was underneath her bra, and imagining different scenarios that would make her pant like that...

"What?" Haley said, snapping me out of it.

"Huh?"

"You were staring," she said with a wry smile.

"No I wasn't!" I said and splashed her.

Our conversation was cut short by a bright flash, followed a few seconds later by loud thunder.

"It's coming from over behind those hills!" Haley said, pointing.

"Oh yeah!" I said, turning around, grateful for the distraction from a potentially uncomfortable conversation. I shimmied next to her in the puddle, accidentally grazing her arm in the process. I pulled my arm away reflexively, but she didn't pull hers away. She was just staring fixedly at the mountains, hoping to catch a glimpse of the next flash.

I was watching too, but I couldn't stop thinking about my bladder, and how much longer I'd be able to hold it. I glanced back at the school. We were alone now, everybody it else it seems had gone home. I squirmed a little in the puddle, feeling the water flow in between my thighs. I bit my lip, thinking. I was already soaked, maybe I could just let out a little bit. No one would notice, no one could notice, everything is already soaked!

I quickly looked over at Haley. She was still watching the spot where the last flash of lightning had hit, so I followed her gaze back to the mountains. I writhed slightly in the pool. I have to be careful, I can't let out too much or she'll notice.

I lifted up my butt a little to relieve the pressure, and relaxed just a bit. I felt the spot between my legs get a little warmer as a small spurt of pee was released into my already-damp jeans.

"You alright?" said Haley, suddenly. I jumped a little, and plopped back down i the puddle.

"I'm fine!" I said reflexively, defensively, a little startled. "I'm fine, I just... I think you bruised my butt when you tackled me, bitch!"

She tilted her head back, laughing. "You're such a baby!"

"You are," I said, lamely, then laughed with her. But it was a hollow laugh. Letting out that little bit of pee just made me have to pee even more, and I was bursting. I had to let out some more, or I wouldn't make it.

This time, keeping my planted firmly on the ground, I slowly relaxed, trying to get a little pee to come out. It felt so unnatural; I've only peed on the toilet, and one time at camp I was squatting. I've never peed before with my butt on the ground, and the feeling of clothes wrapped around my body made it just feel... unnatural. I had to pee worse than anything, but it's almost like my brain was stopping it, saying are you sure? This isn't normal.

Finally I could feel the pee rising to the surface, and clenching my teeth, I let out just a little spurt. It felt so good, and my body didn't want to stop after that, but I managed to clench it off before the floodgates opened. Carefully, trying to keep it under control, I let out another little spurt, and another. I could feel my crotch getting warm with each spurt, and the heat in my face told me I must have been blushing. I didn't realize it at the time, but the feeling was almost orgasmic. It felt incredible to let it go after so long holding it.

After the third spurt, I could barely hold it back anymore. I knew I was close to just letting it go, and at this point, I was considering saying, fuck it, just let it go, and be damned with the consequences.

I decided to unclench, maybe for the last time. Maybe I would just go, feel the sweet relief and wet myself, right there on the field, inches from my best friend, and risk perpetual embarrassment. A small stream had just started in my pants, flooding them with warmth, and flooding me with the pleasure of relief, when a huge flash suddenly brightened the world, followed almost immediately by a huge crash of thunder.

I squeaked a little in fear, and clenched up hard.

"Woah," said Haley, "That was close."

"Yeah," I gulped, still flush with embarrassment, my heart pounding in my chest. The fear had made the pee retreat back up into my body, God knows where, but at least it wasn't coming out yet.

"C'mon, let's go home," Haley said, getting up. "I don't want want to get struck by lightning out here."

"Yeah, me neither," I said, taking her hand as she helped me to my feet.

I let her get ahead of me a bit as we went back to the awning at the school to get our bags, and I glanced down at my crotch, not sure what I expected to find. Did I think that my pants would be a huge yellow stain, and everyone could see? But no, it was just wet, like the rest of me, hiding my dirty little secret.

We grabbed our bags and hurried home, jogging a bit at first as a third peal of thunder encouraged us to move fast. But eventually we were walking again, talking about the nonsense that high school girls talk about.

During a silent bit of the conversation, my mind started to wander again. I thought about how good it felt to pee in my pants, how oddly thrilling it was to do it in public, and to know that no-one could know what I did. I thought about the warmth between my legs, what it looked like as it splashed out of me and seeped into my already soaked jeans... at which point my bladder made a come-back. The pee that had been hiding since the last thunder made a triumphant return, and was now screaming at me to come out.

I looked up, startled. I really had to go, even more than before. I glanced over at Haley, who was fiddling with a broken zipper on her soaked sweater. I looked straight ahead, and idly bit my lip again as I thought about what I was going to do. Am I really going to do this? Pee myself, here, in public, with Haley walking right next to me?

The logistics were also troubling; if I thought peeing while sitting on the ground was hard, I hadn't even begun to think how hard it would be to pee while walking. Could I even do it? I wasn't sure, but I think that decision was about to be made for me, as my bladder throbbed.

I looked down at the ground, and clenched my teeth. Closing my eyes, I unclenched my bladder just a little bit, just to see what would happen.

My bladder took this as an invitation, and soon a warm trickle appeared in my pants. Shocked, I opened my eyes wide, and glanced at Haley. She was still preoccupied, and I had to pee SO BAD. I looked down at my pants, and while my crotch looked slightly more damp than the area around it, I decided that it blended in well enough, and decided to risk a little more pee. I looked straight ahead, and unclenched.

I let loose an absolute river in my pants. I felt the warmth spread out from my crotch, soaking down between my thighs, and dripping down into my shoes. An endless flood was coming out of me, and the warmth spread all over, I felt it between my cheeks, flooding my tight jeans. I may have moaned a little bit in pleasure, but either Haley was ignoring me or the rain was hiding my moans, as well as my secret accident.

As it was coming out, I looked down at my crotch to assess the damage, thinking in vain that if it looked too obvious maybe I could cut off the flow before anyone noticed, but that was impossible at this point. Luckily, you could barely tell. It looked a little more wet than the rest of my pants, and you could see the wetness especially as the pee overwhelmed the denim and flooded out the front of my pants a bit, But otherwise, it all just looked wet.

Walking and peeing was tricky, but I had to go so badly that nothing could stop. The flow was interrupted a bit with every step, but it kept coming out for what seemed like an eternity. I had held it so long that it was almost coming out slower than normal. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but it was.

"Ugh, this stupid thing," Haley said suddenly next to me. I was startled, but I kept peeing. I don't think anything could have stopped me at this point.

"Hm?" I said, distracted, terrified, while pee continued to pour into my pants.

"My zipper, I can't get it back on."

I couldn't believe we were talking, while I was peeing in my pants. I felt like I had such a huge dirty little secret, that was going on without her knowing in the slightest. I struggled to think, I was too distracted with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure between my legs, as pee continued to gush into my panties.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe it's the water?" I ventured, lamely. Even though it was impossible, I knew that she would figure out that I was wetting myself if I didn't respond. "Why do you even have a sweater? It's been so hot!" I finished, proud of myself for having a slightly decent thought while wrapped in blissful relief.

My pee stream finally slowed to a trickle, and while I could comfortably stop peeing, I deliberately pushed out the last few drops into my panties. It just felt so good, so naughty, and who knows when I'd have an opportunity like this again? I wished that I could pee forever... I wanted the walk to never end, I wanted to drink the rain and pee it out again, forever wetting myself.

Unfortunately, we arrived at my house, and the dream was over.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said, squinting against the pounding rain.

"I can't wait!" She giggled, "I'm wetting myself with excitement!"

I paled, but luckily she didn't notice, as she turned around and skipped home. Did she know that I wet myself? Or was she making some stupid pun from the rain? I stood there for a while before going back into my house to change into dry clothes. I didn't realize it at the time, but that was the first step in a long journey of pee play. No matter how long I live, I will never forget that wet afternoon with Haley in the rain.