My First Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster now," He'd say in a voice so casual that it seemed odd against the subject. Taking in a breath Ryan would nod, beginning to move his hips a bit faster, making his hips clap softly against her rear with each thrust. Sara would moan out louder at the change in pace, lifting herself off the counter a little more as she arched her back. Looking out she would meet the eyes of one of classmates, a girl she had shared a math class with sophomore year. What did she think of Sara know, not only getting railed in front of a crowd but a host of cameras filming the act at the same time. Was she horrified, worried for Sara? By her expression Sara guessed something entirely different, perhaps a hint of jealousy, a desire for it to be her there getting filled by Ryan's dick, or to be shown off and made the center of attention. Whatever it was Sara basked in the knowledge that there was a whole room of people watching her, finding it a source of pleasure nearly as good being pounded from behind by Ryan.

Her eyes would shift again and meet a guy that had lived on her floor her freshman year. His expression was much easier to read as a desire filled it. Desire to have her like Ryan was, to take her tight body and use it for himself, to hold her down and fuck her like the slut she was. A short surge of pleasure at calling herself a slut, even just in her mind made her want so badly for Ryan to whisper it in her ear, or failing that just any one of the people watching, to tell her how bad she was for enjoying being fucked in front of a crowd. She wanted the guy she was looking at to choke her and tell her she was a naughty girl. Sara wondered how good his dick would feel inside her, just as surely he was imagining it. It probably wouldn't fill her so fully as Ryan's did, with how he was looking at her he'd pound her hard enough to make up for it. Or perhaps she could suck him off as Ryan kept fucking her, for she suddenly longed for her mouth to be filled with a warm and hard dick again, even though she didn't want Ryan's to leave her pulsing pussy.

All these thoughts were interrupted as so many had by the director's voice once more. "Touch her, feel her, show you want her." he would tell Ryan. A shiver would run through Sara, her body suddenly alight with a need to be touched, and then suddenly for some reason she doubted two hands would be enough. She still would moan out though as Ryan began to explore her body with his hands, one running up her back as the other moved to reach for her breasts. She would reach for the hand at her chest and pull it move firmly at her breasts, needing him to hold and squeeze every bit of her. His grasp would make her dress slip, the already precarious situation of exposing her chest quickly resolving in only having Ryan's firm grip to give her right breast any modesty.

Grunting out now with his thrusts, Ryan would move his hand on her back off only to bring it down in a soft spank against her firm ass. Her moan that mixed with a giggle gave testimony to how much she enjoyed it so he would quickly give her another, this one a little stronger. Looking back at him Sara's eyes would lock on to his, pleading for more in an adoring gaze. He would raise his hand before the director's voice stilled him. "Move to the couch, come closer to us, let them see." He would instruct, standing behind the film's main protagonists and gesturing for them to come closer.

Sara and Ryan would look at each other for a moment before nodding to each other, an unspoken agreement passing between them. Ryan would pull his hips back and Sara would turn towards them. Almost immediately they would embrace each other in a tight press, their lips locked in an intense kiss as she was lifted up by his arms. Her legs would wrap around his waist. He would just hold her as they kissed for a moment before walking slowly over to the other room. He would have to move a hand down to pull his pants and underwear further down, finally kicking them off with his shoes to better move.

Getting to the couch Ryan would place her down before taking off his shirt. Sara would eye his cock hungrily as she nearly tore off her dress in her eagerness, tossing it away without care as she was left bare safe for her sandals and a choker. Stretching out, she would lay on her back, propping up her back against the armrest as she spread her legs for Ryan to move in between them. As she awaited Sara would bite her lower lip, finding Ryan's body as different than imagined as his cock. Him having never spoken of working out his muscled body was a surprise, though a very welcome one. Her heart was beating in a frenzy as she desired to be filled once more, feeling empty without a dick stretching her out. One hand would squeeze one of her breasts, pinching her stiff nipple, as the other reached down to gently rub her clit.

Ryan would not waste much time in getting into position, only taking a short moment to admire Sara laid out for him. Though her dress had not hidden much, seeing her naked still merited a good taking in. Her perfect breasts swayed slightly as she adjusted herself and he longed to fill his hand with them again. Moving in between her legs he would help her lift her hips and angle herself so he could better get his cock lined up with her. Holding her waist he would slide easily into her wet pussy, filling her with one strong thrust.

Crying out Sara would shut her eyes as he thrust, a heat filling her body with desire for more. The soft slap of flesh on flesh would quickly resume as he built up his pace and Sara would tremble in pleasure. But still Sara would feel like she needed more, though she could not think of how this could get any better. She would reach out, pawing lightly against Ryan's chest, stroking his cheek, showing how well she was enjoying his deep fucking. The outside work would intrude again when she felt a searching touch over her waist, and another along her arm and then a third and a fourth, eliminating the possibility it was just Ryan touching her. Sara would then finally recognize and listen to a voice she had been ignoring in favor of focusing on the immediate sensations of Ryan and his throbbing cock inside her. "Touch her, feel her, let her be covered." The director would say, though the direction of his voice suggested he was not speaking to Ryan, rather the crowd around them. And they would obey, a dozen and even more hands stroking over her, squeezing her breasts, lifting her legs and brushing over her thighs.

Opening her eyes Sara would see the extras in the scene had closed in around them, leaving just enough gaps for the cameras to see through, carefully maintained by the director. Women and men alike reached in to feel her, caress her body and she melted under the attention, her whole body aflame in sensation and drowning in the pleasure. She would glance about just enough to see a few women giving Ryan a lighter version of the treatment she was receiving before she had to shut her eyes, her trembling rising to a crescendo as she arched up her back and moaned out. Her moans would be stifled slightly as several fingers brushed over her lips and she opened them to suck on the fingers as the strongest orgasm she had ever felt started to course through her, her every nerve pulsing at once in pure delight. How long she would cum Sara did not know as a crowd of hands pushed her through it and the hard dick inside her did not stop, making her lose herself in a sea of ecstasy.

The first coherent thought that her mind entertained afterwards was that the hands were gone, though the cock remained driving in and out of her, albeit at a reduced pace. The second was once again a voice reminding her that there was an outside world. "Join them, right there, near her head." Came a confusing direction. No understanding came to Sara until she blinked her eyes open and saw a penis in front of her face. She stared at it a few moments in pure confusion. That it was Ryan's was not a possibility even before she considered looking down to check if he was still in between her legs. Not only did she still feel that giant of a cock still in her, but despite still being a beautiful member and making her mouth water in desire, it shied away from having his impressive length and girth. Still it ranked above average and Sara knew she needed it inside her in some way. Looking up, she searched the identity of its owner.

With surprise Sara would find Daniel looking down at her. Daniel, the regular at the coffee shop she worked at. Daniel, who would always awkwardly flirt with her as she denied his advances. Not because she didn't fancy him, in fact he was quite a looker despite his lack in confidence. The source came almost solely from her focus on school, though now her focus drifted back to his hard length in front of her face. Giving in almost just to instinct and desire she would lean up and wrap her lips around it, sucking softly as her tongue ran over the head of his length. A moan from above would be her reward and Sara would giggle as much as she could with her mouth full of dick at the thought that the one thing Daniel had to do to make her pay attention to him was literally stick his cock in her face. Bobbing her head back and forth she would take more and more of his length into her mouth as she reached out a hand to cup and fondle his heavy balls.

Ryan would start to thrust a bit harder again and she would moan out against the cock in her mouth, the vibrations making Daniel groan out as he began to run his hand into her hair, guiding her further down his length. Sara would move with the guidance, her lips sliding further along his hard length as she looked up into his eyes. Despite her relative lack of experience in giving head her need to make this new dick offered to her feel as good as the one her pussy was squeezing in a warm and tight embrace produced good results, a chorus of moans coming out from Daniel's lips. She would have to draw back and off him as Ryan reached down to rub her clit, which made her have to moan deeply, shutting her eyes for a moment as she welcomed the new pleasure. Keeping them shut she would let her tongue guide her over Daniel length, licking the underside of his shaft up and down as one hand jerked him off till her lips found his balls. She would take one and then the next for its turn in her mouth, sucking on them as she had seen in the odd porn video she had watched. It seemed to work as well as it had on screen, another moan from Daniel rewarding her efforts.

Opening her eyes with one of his balls still in her mouth Sara would stare out at a view of their audience once more. The faces that looked back seemed a little different now. Women bit their lower lips as they watched her, soft sighs giving contrast to the wet sounds of her mouth working Daniel's cock and the slap of Ryan's hips hitting her's with each of his long strong thrusts inside her. Most men would shift about, either trying to hide the bulge Sara could see pressing out against so many pants or wanting to get a little closer, possibly hoping for the chance to join like Daniel had gotten. Whatever they were doing, each face watching her sent a surge of joy through her, wanting each to see how good a girl she was, how eager a slut she was that she could please two cocks at the same time with her body. She would wrap his lips back around the head of Daniel's length, running her tongue all over it as she sucked and her hand jerked him. She would buck her hips as much as she could back against Ryan, wanting more of him and deeper, her pussy aching to be filled as much as it could as it pulsed around his length.

Sara continued to get used by stiff dicks at either end for a few minutes, her pleasure growing steeply before she would feel Daniel pull her head back. Confused she would lean towards him only to feel Ryan slip out of her and left her feeling empty and longing to be filled. Her head would move back and forth, her eyes looking at them pleading for them to resume as she was too stunned to speak she would miss the director's instructions, motioning for the men to engage in new positions. The first answer to the many questions would be Ryan's hands at her waist lifting her up and Daniel moving underneath her. She would look down to see herself now positioned over his waist as he sat on the couch, his hard cock glistening with her saliva pointing straight up to her. As she was moved downward she would reach down to guide him into her, moaning out as she was stretched out once more. As she rested on her feet on either side of Daniel facing away from him she would look out to see Ryan's dick in front of her. A smile would grow on her face to see the impressive dick and her lips would wrap around it in an eager need to feel it throb for her once more. Sucking on his head, both of her hands would wrap around as much of his girth as they could to stroke him as she lifted up her hips to begin to ride Daniel, bouncing up and down in his lap.

Though Daniel did not drive as deep inside her as the previous dick that had filled her, his cock slipping up and down inside her as she rode him would still make a heat rise inside her and she could not help but moan against Ryan's length as she sucked him. Leaning on one hand to help her bounce up and down against Daniel she would use the other to fondle Ryan's balls as she strove to take as much of his length into her mouth as she could. Looking up at him she'd push past the urging of her gag reflex as she took him into her throat. Her wide eyes would urge him to use her and he would answer by holding her head and thrusting deeper into her throat, a deep moan of pleasure vibrating against his length as her lips finally met his groin when his cock would be driven deep down her throat. He would hold her there for a few moments before letting her slip back a bit. Pulling back to gasp for air Sara would look up to him with a proud smile as his dick slipped out of her lips with a distinct plop and a string of saliva still floated between her lips and the head of his length. She would giggle at the delight of having just deepthroated a cock like that before it would turn into a moan as Daniel began to raise his hips and thrust up into her, holding her hips up to fuck her strongly.

Her soft moans would grow louder before they were stifled by the return of Ryan's dick into her mouth, her lips wrapping again around the wide girth. She would shut her eyes as she sucked him, the pleasure of being fucked hard making much more than paying simple attention to the cock in her mouth difficult. Despite this Ryan would still groan out above her, his dick throbbing under attention as Daniel drove faster yet into her. Ryan's moans would reach a crescendo as she slid him deeper into her mouth and she could feel his need to cum and she would massage his balls, wanting to taste his sperm. She would be disappointed greatly when he pulled back from her, unaware of the direction made to him to wait and make sure he lasted a while longer, his climax needing to come at a different moment in the film.

Keeping her eyes shut and not being able to lean close enough to find Ryan's cock with her lips she would just stroke him slowly as Daniel's dick thrust hard into her. Her moans would flow freely, filling the room. Even so she would feel a need, a desire to please even more. To have someone moan and grunt out in pleasure from her every effort. Even knowing that dozens of eyes revealed in the sight of her being fucked so completely feet in front of them did just only barely satisfy the need to give a measure of the delight she was receiving from being made a spectacle of pure desire. Without her consciously directing it her hand would reach out, wanting to find a new source of directing pleasure to. Her hand would find a waist, and her searching hand would brush over it with a slight disappointment to find it was a woman. Her disappointment would shift to a curious idea that would grow inside her, wondering how well she could please someone of her own sex. The idea would be put on pause as a hand moved her's off the waist where it was residing. Leaving the idea to be resumed in thought later she continued her search, finding another waist and after a moment smiling as her palm ran over a stiff bulge.

Gripping the waistband of the jeans of the waist she held Sara would pull it to her, pleased to feel just little resistance as the owner of the hard bulge she had felt moved towards her. Still stroking Ryan slowly as Daniel held up her hips and thrust his stiff cock into her she would moan as her hand eagerly tried to unbutton the jeans of the newcomer, fumbling for a moment before gaining success and pulling down his pants with his underwear, desperately wanting the treasure underneath. She would be rewarded when she reached and found a hard cock awaiting her touch. Stroking it she would judge it to be nearly as girthy as Ryan's, though being just as long as Daniel's. That would still have made it an impressive sight if she had opened her eyes, instead her effort would be directed to lean in and take it in her mouth, her lips sliding down deep over the newest cock given to her to please. Her arm would stretch out to keep stroking Ryan as she took the length into her throat, not stopping till her lips pressed against the base of the cock, a moan vibrating against the length as Daniel squeezed her breasts in his tight grip. She would hold it deep within her mouth as long as she could before pulling back and panting for air.

Blinking open her eyes she would giggle in between moans as she saw a smattering of her lipstick left at the base of the hard dick in front of her, a testimony to her deepthroating effort. Looking up now to see the owner of the freshly throated cock Sara would be stunned for a moment to see a familiar face. One of her professors would look down at her with eyes that showed both his stunned reaction at the events that were unfolding and a deep desire to have more of her. "Professor Johnson?" She would ask in a whimper, a previously hidden desire for him quickly growing to maturity inside her as her wide eyes looked up at him and a hand idly stroked his dick wet with her saliva.

Professor Johnson was only in his late thirties, still young for a college teacher. He had been a common sight for Sara, as she had gone to him many times in preparing for tests and advising her path towards graduation, to see him hard and wet from watching her be fucked hard and then receiving a quick deepthroat she would not know way to say. He would be equally wordless, though a strong hand would guide her head back to his length as she still stroked it with one hand. Any hesitation disappeared as she wrapped her lips around his thick length once more, Wanting so badly to please the hard cock in her mouth she bob her head back and forth, forgetting Professor Johnson as a person and taking him just as a hard dick in front of her that she need to make cum for her, one that she needed deep down her throat or pounding hard against her tight pussy.

As she sucked him hard and drove more of his length into her mouth she'd start to feel her mind once more overtaken by the hard pounding Daniel would thrust up into her with. She could hardly focus on any one thing as a hurry of multiple desires would pull her this way and that. She could hardly notice Daniels cock thrusting up harder inside her the next moment, her loud moans escaping from her lips being the only show of her attention as her need to hear the moans of Professor Johnson making her take him deeper in her throat, and her hand stroking Ryan's giant dick was almost a mindless task, his pleasure still taking a seat in her mind but never coming to full main attention. Ryan's soft moans did not show any displeasure in her momentary diversion of attention. Her tight pussy and eager mouth had already nearly spent him and was relieved to take a bit of a break to regain his breath and last a while longer.