Bucket List Shemale Experience

Story Info
Bucket list complete by giving a trans woman a blow job.
1.3k words
4.63
24.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a boring night at work Joe I had just discovered Grindr. So what does a bisexual married man do when his wife has slowed down in the sex department? That's right. He trolls Grindr looking for a cock to suck. Even though he's a newbie at it, he can tell right away the scammer "trans woman" profile. Accidentally really, Joe comes across one that looks legitimate. Several pictures to go along with it and they don't look altered. Her name is Erica, she's 20 years old and is very femme looking. An absolute stunner.

Joe gathers up some courage and DM's her, not really expecting much if anything seeing as how he's a 49 year old out of shape man. Several minutes later she responds. He makes small talk for a while, detailing what they both like and really what they're looking for. He stresses to her his age because he doesn't want to mislead her. No response at first so Joe goes back to idly passing the work night. About an hour goes by and Joe remembers that he still has the app going. When he checks his phone, Joe is blown away that her response was how she liked older daddy types, especially ones that suck girl cock. Joe quickly DM's again hoping she didn't think he had blown her off and thankfully she replies.

Joe talks for just about the rest of his work night. She sends him a few pics, clothed and nude, and Joe is getting really excited because she is the real deal. The subject of bucket list sexual items comes up and he admits that his biggest one is to blow a shemale. Now she asks what time Joe gets off work and if he has to be home right away. Joe explains his time concerns because he is married. She says she's bummed because her boyfriend is away and because of their talks she's horny and wants her cock sucked. Joe quickly sets it up to leave 30 minutes early and tells Erica that they can meet at the Walmart parking lot and he'd be glad to suck her cock. She is delighted and agrees. They exchange vehicle information and where in the lot to meet and set it up.

Joe spots her car immediately when he gets there, pulls up next to her and waves. She gets out and climbs into Joe's car. Stunningly down to earth look. Just a simple T-shirt and sweat pants but looks so dreamy!

"Hey. I'm Erica." she says while sliding her shirt up to flash some lovely looking 34C tits at Joe. "Most guys want to see the tits to know I'm not just a CD."

"I'm more interested in your cock." Joe replies.

A wicked grin and then, "You really are a cock lover aren't you? Well I have what you need baby." She reaches down and pulls outward on her sweats revealing a semi erect, probably 4", gorgeous girl cock. It's slim at the base, thickens nicely at the center of the shaft, then thins out again at the head. She's cut and the head goes from thick to thin to form a nice tip.

Joe leans forward and slides his mouth over her cock, breathing in a womanly scent down there. Lavender? He gets all of her cock in his mouth and pauses for a second, relishing the feeling of a dick in his mouth once again. Joe's eyes go wide with excitement as he hears her moan and say "Oh fuck I love a guy who sucks cock." Did he hear that right? A woman's voice talking about her cock? And him sucking it? Joe proceeds with motion now, slowly bobbing his head up and down her shaft. His hand reaches down her sweats to start cupping her balls as he's sucking. He takes her cock out of his mouth, and still fondling her balls, begins to lick from base to tip. The whole time her cock is responding. Growing. By the time he's ready to put it in his mouth again it's a nice sized 6"-6.5".

"There's a car pulling in baby," Erica says. Joe instantly releases her cock and sits back up. They watch as the car slowly passes them and it's safe again. When Joe bends over again he's disappointed to see she's soft again.

"Did I do something wrong?" Joe asks.

She giggles and says "No." She goes on to explain that on the drug HRT it does funny things to her "equipment". "Come up here and kiss me. I get vry turned on making out and I'll get there again," she says.

Joe moves upwards and starts to kiss Erica. Hot and passionate. Her tongue presses into his mouth and he can hear her moan heavily. Her hand grabs Joe's and guides it to her cock, placing it on the shaft. They continue kissing and Joe feels her move her hips upward a few times with his hand starting to fondle her cock. She breaks the kiss to say "Just like that baby. Stroke me and push your tongue in my mouth." And they start making out again. Her cock is steadily growing as he's jacking her off now.

Erica breaks the kiss again and, with a hand on the top of Joe's head, starts to push him down. "It's time baby. Be a good cocksucker and make me cum."

Joe's mouth slides effortlessly over her cock again and he's in heaven. She still has one hand on top of his head as he's bobbing up and down on her cock now. Her other hand is fondling her own balls. Joe picks up the pace and sucks for all he's worth, her moans encouraging him to keep going.

"Fuck just like that baby. I'm almost there," Erica says. "I'll let you know ahead of time so you can get out of the way."

Joe slows his pace only to look up at her to make sure she's looking at him. She is, so he shakes his head no. She smiles and says "Mmmmm. Youre a swallower then. Good. Just keep going then. I'm almost there."

Joe picks up my pace again, his lips gripping the shaft of her cock and working it up and down. It's throbbing now and Joe knows it's almost time. She now has both hands on his head now at either side and forcefully slows Joe's pace, pulling his head upwards until the vry tip of her cock is the only thing in his mouth. Adjusting her hands quickly to the top of Joe's head, she again applies pressure in one steady motion downward to the top of his head until her entire cock is in Joe's mouth. It's then that she grunts and he feels her release. Her cock is pulsing against his lips and tongue and her cum is splashing into Joe's mouth. With her pressure against his head, Joe can only suck with his mouth like a straw and swallow the cum. A throb, a splash of cum in his mouth, a suck and then a swallow. Again. God damn she came a lot. And it tasted salty and sweet at the same time.

When the pumping stops and she's drained completely, she releases Joe's head. Sitting up again he stares at her softening cock for a second or two before turning to look at her. This beautiful woman with her eyes closed basking in the aftermath of a good release. Erica opens her eyes and looks at Joe. Smiles. "Fuck that was nice. I don't get a lot of guys who want the cum. They just want the cock."

She adjusts her sweats again as Joe drives her back to where her car is. She thanks him, jumps out, gets in her car and leaves. When Joe gets home he quickly gets into the shower, not because he's worried about any smell or anything, but because he needs to jack himself off because of the incredible hard on that wouldn't go away!