My First Threesome

Story Info
My first time being double penetrated!
3.7k words
4.28
28.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sxy_Sonia
Sxy_Sonia
33 Followers

This story picks up after my last one titled, "My first time becoming a slut" and is based on a true story of my next adventure.

Weeks had passed and I had found myself thinking about my first time. I did find it sexy and do admit that I was curious to try it again. I did not confess that to anyone though. It was just something I would think about and cum to in my own fantasies.

Then there was another community event and I saw him. My boyfriend. I laughed at myself as I thought this. Is he really my boyfriend? The thought quickly vanished as he came over and made small talk and said we could volunteer together. I thought this was no harm and he was acting like nothing had happened so sure why not? We were doing some volunteer work and our job was to stay at a ticket booth and give out tickets for some of the charity events. While we were working together he asked if I had ever gone to a strip club. I said no I had not. He then said that they are going to have a birthday party for one of his friends next weekend and I'm invited. I said sure! He said good and that he wants me to dress extra slutty and be his date. I looked at him for a moment to see if he was joking. He looked at me and said, "I'm serious." I was excited to dress up again and be with someone who truly treated me like a hot girl but I knew his friends and they knew me...not my secret. I was also a bit fearful he would take advantage of me again but then again, a part of me kind of looking forward to it. I asked him what I should wear? He said anything as long as I show more than I cover.

"So...a mini skirt?" I asked.

"No. A micro mini skirt," he said.

"A blouse ok?" I asked.

"Only if it's sheer. You're going to a strip club so you need to dress accordingly," he said.

I was really getting excited now but then it him me. How would I get in?

"Wait a minute. My ID shows me as a guy. I can't show that!" I said exasperated.

"We know the owner and he knows we are going so no one will ask. Bring it with you anyway just in case," he said reassuringly.

Ok that settled me down sort of. Part of me was relieved that I would not have an issue getting in but another part of me was nervous that yet another person would know my secret. The rest of the day was uneventful. He didn't try anything and after the event was done we left separately. I thought I would go with him but he explained that he needed to be somewhere.

All week long I kept thinking how it would be on the weekend. I love the feeling of being all dressed up in slutty clothes. I love the attention. But how would all these guys take it? Would they look at me like I'm a weirdo? I hope not! I just could not wait until Saturday night to arrive.

When it finally did, I started getting ready in the late afternoon. I shaved my entire body and even gave myself a landing strip. I tucked my boy clitty in between my legs and looked in the mirror. Oh yes, my pink sheer thong had a low v-cut and the strip was visible. That looked hot.

I laughed at myself for a moment. Who will see this? I guess I secretly hoped someone would.

For maximum effect I decided to go without hose today. I wanted to feel the air whispering past my legs, up my legs, in between my legs.

I had 10 inch long gold stretchy spandex skirt that was probably a half size too small but really accentuated my ass and legs. I looked in the mirror and turned sideways to see the back. Oh yes I looked hot. I bent over a little to see if it rode up. It did. Maybe too much but I liked that.

I put on a pink demi bra with my smaller set of breast inserts and white lace top.

I put on my make up extra carefully and put on fake nails and lashes. I don't always do that but I wanted to look extra hot tonight.

I looked in the mirror and saw a hot looking girl wearing a tight lace top, bra clearly visible with a really really short skirt. I was starting to get turned on. I needed to cum. "No." I thought to myself, "I cannot be a sexy vixen if I don't have the need to cum. I can't do this."

I decided to sit around and watch tv for a bit. I hope he comes soon my parents would be home in an hour.

About 5 minutes later my buzzer rang. It was him. I grabbed a little purse and another bag with my makeup in case I needed it and left. I didn't realize how naked I would feel walking outside like this. I felt the air against my entire body and people stared as I walked from the building to his car. Man was I horny.

I got into his car and his mouth was wide open. He said, "Wow! I didn't think you would actually go through with it! You look so hot! I don't know if we'll make it there!" he laughed.

I giggled said, "Thank you." and sat down on his leather seats. I realized there that the skirt was too short to cover my butt when I sat. I guess I didn't quite realize it at home because of the warm couch and me sitting in any way I wanted.

It felt hot sitting on a seat without anything in between my butt and the chair. Then he put his hand on my leg as we drove. At a stop light he looked over and move his hand up to lift my skirt. I let him. After all, I wanted someone to see. He lifted up my skirt and I looked down - yep, you could see the landing strip and my sheer panties. He said, "Holy shit! You certainly went all out on this didn't you?"

I laughed and said, "I thought you wanted me to".

He said, "I did! But man it's getting very hard to drive!"

I giggled and just reached over to feel his hard cock. Yes it was hard. He unzipped and put my hand on it...so I caressed it the way I would caress myself. I didn't do too much because I didn't want him to cum either. I just lightly ran my nails against his underside and around his helmet head.

It felt like time few by and before I knew it we were there. He started to put his cock away as we got closer to the lot. I knew he was still rock hard and probably aching to cum. I smiled thinking now he's ready to go in to the bar to get even more turned on.

I saw a bunch of guys standing around in the parking near the entrance and I started to get nervous. We got out and I walked close to my date and he put his hand around my waist. I did the same. I heard some catcalls as we walked through the lot and wouldn't you know it, he reaches down behind and lifts my skirt up as we were walking. I heard even more cat calls while I reached around and pulled it back down without looking back. I didn't say anything but that did turn me on. I only pulled down my skirt to act like this was my boyfriend's thing. Not because I enjoyed it too.

Once we entered we were greeted by the bouncer. My date asked if the owner was around and he said "Yeah but he's busy at the moment. Can I see some ID please?"

I started to panic. My date showed him his ID then the bouncer looked at me. Well at my tits, not my face. I handed it over and he took it without taking his eyes off my body. He then looked at my picture and looked puzzled and then looked at me and then back at the picture. He asked, "Is that you hiding in there behind all that makeup? Damn you look hotter than most girls I see!" and gave me back my ID and we walked in.

I couldn't help but notice some of the men staring at us as we walked in. Even some of the girls looked briefly but I think they looked because there weren't many other women in there. I think I was more nervous in here than in the lot! We found the table where three of his friends were sitting. They waved at him and looked at me and just stared at me as we walked toward them.

My date greeted them and they responded but never stopped looking at me. I didn't know if they were turned on or disgusted. My date introduced me and said, "You remember? I told you about her."

That's when I saw the looks on their faces change to recognition and greeted me quite fondly. My date sat and said to me, "Wait, stand there for a minute let us admire you." So I stood there with my hands clasped in front of me, a little uncomfortable as they openly glared at my body up and down. I took a quick around and yes, there were men staring at me from the other tables. Not all the men but a few of them.

One of the guys at our table said, "Turn around girl, let us see if you look as hot going as you do coming!"

I started to turn and was going to keep turning but one of them reached out and held my arm indicating to stay so I stood there with my back facing them. One whistled and said, "Look at that ass! It's amazing how perky it is! The others agreed. While they were talking about me I looked around and noticed that maybe a couple more men were looking at us.

Then I suddenly felt my skirt being lifted from behind and before I could reach heard, "Wow!". I started to turn but they spun me back and lifted my skirt again. One hand slapped one of my cheeks and they laughed and dropped my skirt. Then one of them said, "Turn back around darling." So I turned to face them again and the one in the middle lifted up the front of my skirt. I stopped him and my date said, "It's his birthday the least you can do is let him look. Don't be like that." He looked so disappointed and I started to feel bad so I moved my hand to the side and the birthday boy reached out and lifted up my skirt. As he did I looked to the side to see if anyone was watching this and a few guys were smiles on their faces and I even saw a waitress laugh. He lifted my skirt and said, "Holy shit! Look how hot that looks!" Then all of them started to peer over. I thought ok this is enough to pushed his hand away and sat at the end near my date.

We watched some of the girls dance and they did look pretty hot. I so wished I had a body like them. I think if I were a real girl I would definitely at least once in my life, maybe on amateur night be an exotic dancer. I was so envious of how sexual and hot they looked. I just couldn't explain it but I was.

Then they called one girl over for a table dance. I was mesmerized as she did her routine on our table. Then she started at one end and gave each guy a little tease and lap dance. I hoped she didn't come to me but she did. She put her nipple lightly on my lip so I stuck my tongue out a bit and licked it briefly before she pulled back. She stood, bent over at the waist giving everyone behind a really good view and pretended like she was kissing me down my chest. She got on her knees, put her face in between my knees and suddenly spread my legs wide open. This drew a lot of cheers from our table which in turn drew a lot of attention. The kind of attention I was hoping not to get since I was still a bit self conscious on how passable I was. The dancer started to move her face closer to me in between my legs and then as her face reached midway up my thighs, she stopped dead in her tracks. I will never forget how her face told every thought that crossed her mind. First she looked confused like she was seeing something that didn't make sense. I knew she saw the base of my boy clitty straining to get free. Then her face gave a look of understanding like, "Oh I get it". Then switched to a look of amusement like someone told her a funny story. I suspected she felt like laughing at me and at the same time I felt proud that she couldn't tell I was not a real girl until just now. Now that she knew I was not a real girl, she promptly got up, grabbed her tiny oufit and walked away. I don't think the guys at the table with me noticed what had happened. If they did they acted like they did not.

During the evening I saw the dancer walk by with another and when she saw me she said something to the other girl. The other girl looked in one direction then at me and they both walked away giggling.

After that I saw some other girls walking by and looking at me giggling. I don't think the guys noticed. They were too busy looking at the stage.

One dancer came over to me and said, "You go get 'em girl!". I just smiled. I'll be honest - till this day I don't know what she meant.

Throughout the night we drank. The owner came by and spent some time for us and insisted that I get up and give him a hug. I did and promptly felt my ass get squeezed by him.

By now I was feeling light headed and needed to go to the washroom. I did not want to go to the mens and was too shy to go to the womens washroom. One of the guys said he would come with me in the mens so I reluctantly went with him. There were a couple of guys in there and neither one saw me. I felt it only proper that I go to a stall and sit down and pee like a girl because I really did feel like one.

Once I finished and got out some men were washing their hands and I saw that at least one did a double take as he saw me in the mirror. He didn't say anything and I washed my hands and walked back to our table.

Shortly after that we decided to leave. The guys had a hotel room close by and asked if I would join them. I said I could but would need to get home tonight. My boyfriend said he too would be going home but we can go for an hour or so.

That sounded ok so I agreed.

The ride there was short and unventful. We all parked and walked into the lobby and waited around while one of the guys checked in. I did get some looks and wondered if people thought I was some kind of prostitute.

Once checked in we all made our way up the elevator and to our room. Once inside one of the guys opened up a bottle of wine and other types of liquour and offered everyone drinks.

We all sat around and I tried to sit like a proper lady, quite aware that my legs were getting some stares.

Then my boyfriend called me over so I walked over to him. He took my hands and put them on his knees. I started to bend forward and lower my knees and he said to keep my legs straight and just bend over. "Let them see," he said.

So I bent over from the waist and probably did it so easily because I was not used to this much alcohol. He said get closer and I did and he started to kiss me. I kissed back. I felt his hands squeezing my ass and it felt so good.

He then leaned close to my ear and said, "Unzip me and suck my cock."

I looked at him to see if he was joking. He just nodded and looked down. He then leaned over again and said, "Show everyone what a good cocksucker you are. Just like you did last time."

That made me sound slutty and because of that, I felt encouraged to do it. I enjoyed it when he spoke to me like a slut.

So I got on my knees and he pulled me back up. He said, "No, just spread your legs and bend over like a real slut."

So I spread my legs to better balance myself, unzipped him, pulled out his hard cock, took a couple of steps back and then bent over to suck him.

Within a min I felt another pair of hands on my ass. I stopped sucking with the intent of turning around and looking but he held my head down and said, "Don't stop."

I kept sucking and then felt my g-string being pulled to the side and something cool being spread around my hole. Then I felt something starting to enter and thought, "Am I getting double penetrated?"

My question was right away answered as I felt a cock starting to push its way in. I had to remind myself to not tense up and just relax so that it would not hurt and can go in more.

My boyfriend started to hold my head and just pump in my mouth. I guess he was face fucking me while the guy behind was slowly still pushing deeper in me. Once he reached all the way in he said, "Wow she is tight! I don't think I'll last very long!"

Then my boyfriend said, "Let's fill her at the same time!"

My boyfriend slowed down his pace and said, "Let me know when you're close. I'm already just about to bust."

The buy behind started pumping. Slowly at first and then picked up the pace. He was right, he didn't last very long, maybe a couple of minutes. He yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

My boyfriend then started thrusting deep in me and within a few pumps I felt his hot cum filling my mouth. Around the same time, I felt a hot filling in my ass and just moaned on the cock in mouth.

Once they were both done, the guy behind said, "Ready? 1-2-3!" and they both pulled out abruptly.

I stood up slightly and my boyfriend saw the tent in my skirt and said, "That's not good - why don't you go to the washroom and take care of that, clean up and come back?"

Embarassed that I was hard, I put my hand on my front and turned to see who just fucked me. It was the birthday boy. I said, "Excuse me," and walked by them to the washroom where I jerked off and then rinsed my mouth and cleaned up my ass hole.

I reapplied my lipstick thinking I was done and then headed back out.

I was surprised to see the other two guys naked from the waist down. My boyfriend said,"They both want blowjobs darling. Once you're done we can leave."

It didn't look like I had much of a choice and I enjoyed acting like a slut and that my purpose was to please these men so I said, "who is first?"

One guy came over and I got on my knees and started to suck him. The guys then said, "Hey! We can't see!"

The guy turned around so that everyone could see us. I didn't mind. I secretly enjoyed that.

He also came pretty quick and then the second guy came over. I circled my tongue around his cock head and then put him in my mouth. He pushed and then stopped as my nose his is pubic hair. I think it dawned on us that his smallish cock was entirely in my mouth.

He pushed deeply a few times and within a few minutes also fed me his seed.

I got up and said I need a drink to wash all this down. One guy handed me a glass of wine.

Then my boyfriend got up and the birthday boy came over to give me a hug. I felt one hand on my left breast as he moved in and then hugged me tight and squeezed my ass before he let me go.

They all thanked me and said I made their night.

As we left my boyfriend thanked me in the hallway and said I was the best girlfriend he ever had. In the elevator he said, "You know what would make this night even better? Take our skirt off and walk with me to the car like that."

I opened my mouth to speak but no sound came. I thought about it and then just unzipped my skirt, ensured I was tucked in really good and handed him my skirt.

We didn't say a word. He just took it, looked at my panties and smiled. As the doors opened, there was just a business guy checking in and both him and the hotel clerk stopped doing whatever they were doing and just stared at me.

I really enjoyed the attention and wished we would have gone for a longer walk through the hotel and through the lot.

And that's how I discovered my exhibitionist side.

Since then I have been an exhibitionist many times. Mostly alone. Each one might become a story here!

Sxy_Sonia
Sxy_Sonia
33 Followers