My First Threesome

Story Info
The first time I slept with my wife, I was second in line.
1.2k words
4.37
18.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I ever slept with my wife was in a foursome.

I met Lisa when a group of friends had gotten together to go to a concert. After trying for the better part of a year just to get to first base, I decided that I'd finally had enough of her stringing me along. As much as I knew she liked me and seemed to enjoy spending time with me, it became obvious that I was securely locked in the friend zone, usually with a painfully swollen cock and a brightly colored set of blue balls.

I gave that my best shot I thought. Time to move on.

In a pre-Internet version of ghosting, I stopped returning her calls. Showed up really late or not at all at the times we were supposed to get together and made sure to pay attention to absolutely everyone else but her. I wasn't playing games to get her attention, I was just honestly done.

At some point, I think she must have regretted losing what she had with me and did a complete 180. She started coming on to me every chance she got. I was convinced this was just more teasing and kept on ignoring her which ironically seemed to make her try even harder.

Maybe to prove she was serious, she arranged a private party with her friend Sara at a conveniently empty apartment that belonged to her cousin and invited me over.

"Bring a friend..." she added, almost as an afterthought.

Maybe it had something to do with the phases of the moon but on this particular night, there wasn't much of a preamble. We showed up, smoked a few joints and immediately set off to separate bedrooms. Wary of being left high and dry, I made sure to pair off with her friend Sara, my friend Alex with Lisa, my future wife.

Sara turned out to be an unexpectedly, awesome fuck... she was the first woman I'd ever met that seemed to like sex as much or more than guys did. Maybe more shocking because her day to day persona was a nerdy bookworm. She was the cute chick with the glasses that spent her free time in the library surrounded by text books and dedicated herself to maintaining her 4.0 GPA. Underneath that vanilla persona, she was an absolute whore.

I spent hours eating her pussy and having her grind herself into my face until I was absolutely, soaking wet. Then fucking her balls deep as she locked her legs around me and forced me into her until I thought my back was going to break.

Sometime around 1 am, there was a quiet knock on our bedroom door. It turned out that my friend was a one and done kind of guy and he'd left before anything could really get started.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way to the door where my future wife, sweaty, naked and dripping cum down the inside of her thighs was waiting. Almost demurely, she asked if she could join us. Sara's eyes opened wide at the prospect of even more depravity and before I could mumble a yes, waved her in.

The two of them didn't waste any time before they got down to taking turns sucking my cock. It had been months since the last time I'd gotten laid and now suddenly to have the two of them dedicated to getting me off was a dream come true. Sadly, they didn't do anything to each other. They'd been friends for a long time and for now, that wasn't a boundary they were ready to cross.

Sara made up for it by being wonderfully, creatively lewd. She jerked me off into her friend's mouth and used the back of her hand to hold her head in place while she did. I was still pissed at Lisa for all the teasing and near misses from the previous year. Fucking her face would have been beyond what a nice guy would do but with Sara taking charge, I loved the feeling of dominance as I came in her mouth and the two of them made sure to lick up every drop of cum.

Most of the rest that night has always been a blur but I do remember this. Sometime around dawn, Lisa was on her knees and elbows as I fucked her doggy style. Not to leave Sara out, we were locked in a deep french kiss as I buried two or three of my fingers deep into her pussy, rubbing her clit with the palm of my hand for good measure. It stands out in my mind because I'd lost track of how many times I'd cum that night and was sure that at this point, I was tapped out. No way I could cum again I thought. But then, looking down at the sight of Lisa's big, luminous ass swallowing my cock as it stroked in and out, I felt Sara starting to cum on my hand. I could feel her cunt throbbing as it alternately tightened and pulsed its grip on me. I had no idea of g-spots and squirting back then but I'm sure that night I must have stumbled into it as her knees went weak and she let out a sound that was something between a moan and a squeal as she started gushing onto my open hand.

That triggered Lisa to back up into me, as far as my cock and her hips would allow and started to cum as well. I guess that's what it took, I pulled my cock out and came until her ass was covered and streams of cum poured down between her cheeks and covered her asshole. I was the second one to fuck her that night. For some reason that thought made my cock throb. The thought of coming into any contact with another guys spunk which initially grossed me out now seemed incredibly, perversely hot. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of all that semen from two of us streaming out of her as she drifted off to sleep.

That night lasted all summer long. I'd just gotten my first car a few days earlier and the three of us spent the summer cruising up and down the East coast fucking our brains out in motels, dorm rooms and campgrounds. It only ended when my future wife decided she wanted me to herself and very discreetly started to nudge Sara out of the picture. That was a bit of a dilemma for me. Lisa was gorgeous and Sara was a bookish straight A student/closet whore. I had no doubt that she'd be up for absolutely anything I could come up with. The thought crossed my mind that she was going to be a lot to leave behind. I supposed that I could have fought that but I remember thinking that luck like that can only last for so long. And besides, Lisa was sweet, kind and Hollywood gorgeous. And I was immeasurably impressed by her willingness and ability to organize my first threesome. Maybe, just maybe she was a keeper.